Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2010, 09:36 AM   #961
dawnbu40
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
HAHA! My 4000th post was my own TR. How cool is that? How long will it take me to get to 5000? Only 999 to go!
WOW! 4000?! that makes you an official Dis-addict
Old 01-15-2010, 05:40 PM   #962
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbu40 View Post
WOW! 4000?! that makes you an official Dis-addict
Why yes Dawn, as a matter of fact, I think it does! But I still have about 10,000 more posts until I catch up to LL and CP. How DO they do it?

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-15-2010, 08:43 PM   #963
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Why yes Dawn, as a matter of fact, I think it does! But I still have about 10,000 more posts until I catch up to LL and CP. How DO they do it?
I have no life.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:50 AM   #964
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
I have no life.
Stop! So not true. You just have fast fingers!!!!!!!!!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 01-17-2010, 06:45 AM   #965
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Okay, we can go with that one, but I still think it is because I have nothing better to do.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:19 AM   #966
wsushocker
DIS Veteran

Quote:
All Star Movies June '06 Port Orleans French Quarter '07 Old Key West June '08 Saratoga Springs July '08 Saratoga Springs October '08 Old Key West March '09 Saratoga Springs/Beach Club May/June '09 Animal Kingdom-Kidani/Saratoga Springs December '09 Boardwalk March '10 Beach Club/DCL (Wonder) May/June '10 Bay Lake/Beach Club/Boardwalk July '10 Boardwalk October/November '10 Beach Club/Riverside December '10 Beach Club March '11 Beach Club/DCL (Dream)/Vero Beach May/June '11OKW/Saratoga Springs December '11/January '12 Boardwalk March '12 Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo)/Wilderness Lodge/DCL (Dream)/Vero Beach/Beach Club June July '12 Bay Lake October 2012 Beach Club Villas December/January 2012/2013 Beach Club Villas March 2013 Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo/DCL (Fantasy)/Beach Club Villas/Vero Beach/Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani/ May June 2013Bay Lake Tower October 2013
Old 01-17-2010, 12:33 PM   #967
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsushocker View Post

Nice! Very Nice! Now if only we could all learn how to move our fingers that fast when it came to getting housework done!

Old 01-19-2010, 10:48 AM   #968
LOVEMY3KIDDOS
DIS Veteran

Hey Mary Ellen!!! I have been back for over a month and have not had the time to get on here at all! I missed the whole end of your TR...but I just read through the whole thing and it looks like you ended your trip perfectly! Your pix are great! You will have a great time with that new camera on your next trip! I actually think I am going to head back down with my little guy for a long weekend for Star Wars weekends. His birthday ios June 7th so we could be there for his birthday, too! I just have to finish convincing the hubby and other two kids that they don't need to accompany us!! LOL My only issue is...after staying at AKL...don't know if I can bring myself to stay at POP??!! We have stayed there before and really liked it...until we got to sit on our balcony and watch animals eating on the savanna!!!

Check out my etsy shop: WallScraps for handmade personalized Disney autograph books, countdowns and scrapbooks!
Old 01-19-2010, 11:57 PM   #969
faerieprincess
on the threshold of revelation

Great end to your TR Mary Ellen. Congrats on the new camera - i hope you have LOADS of fun taking all kinds of new pictures. You'll really know your way around the camera by the time your May trip rolls around

i enjoyed your final thoughts, as always - thanks for bringing us on your trip with you!

How do we love Disney? Let me count the ways! (Completed February 2009 TR)
A foolish promise finally kept - the PTR (Completed February 2009 PTR)
Old 01-20-2010, 07:44 AM   #970
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEMY3KIDDOS View Post
Hey Mary Ellen!!! I have been back for over a month and have not had the time to get on here at all! I missed the whole end of your TR...but I just read through the whole thing and it looks like you ended your trip perfectly! Your pix are great! You will have a great time with that new camera on your next trip!
Erin.....HI!

So funny that we were reading each other's TR. I'm glad you told me, because I didn't expect anymore visitors over here. Glad you like the pix and I AM super excited about the new camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEMY3KIDDOS View Post
I actually think I am going to head back down with my little guy for a long weekend for Star Wars weekends. His birthday ios June 7th so we could be there for his birthday, too! I just have to finish convincing the hubby and other two kids that they don't need to accompany us!! LOL My only issue is...after staying at AKL...don't know if I can bring myself to stay at POP??!! We have stayed there before and really liked it...until we got to sit on our balcony and watch animals eating on the savanna!!!
for a mother-son trip in June. I think that's a wonderful idea. It will be a tad crowded, but with early mornings you will do fine.

I hear ya about staying at POP after Kidani. I was little worried about that myself, but POP was fine. I had more trouble moving to CSR right from Kidani then I did going to POP 3 months later. The other thing is, kids LOVE POP. Your son will think its great. Just get yourself a room facing away from the pool and it will feel relaxed. Good luck planning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerieprincess View Post
Great end to your TR Mary Ellen. Congrats on the new camera - i hope you have LOADS of fun taking all kinds of new pictures. You'll really know your way around the camera by the time your May trip rolls around

i enjoyed your final thoughts, as always - thanks for bringing us on your trip with you!
Hi faerieprincess - Thanks for stopping by. Glad you enjoyed the finale! I am enjoying my new camera. I have been out and about taking pictures. I just have to keep practicing and its hard in the winter weather. I can't wait for spring!

Old 01-24-2010, 01:23 PM   #971
mickeysmyboy

DIS Veteran

Still trying to catch up on everyone since we got back! You'd think I'd be caught up after a week, but no!

What a great trip you had!!!! It sound like you really had a great time! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!!

So, I read in one of the responses that you got a new camera!!! Did I read that right?! I looked for where you said it but I can't find it!! What did you get?! I'm dying to know! There may have been a new camera purchased a few days before our trip

BTW, my new TR is up and running! The link is in my siggie if you want to come on over and join the fun!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: