Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After > Completed trip reports and planning journals
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2009, 07:44 PM   #121
MegKate
2010 UMaine Graduate... now unemployed. What to do? Spend time on the DIS!

I finally got over to this neck of the woods... err Disboards! I completely love the fall theme Chris!! And October's just a great time of year heh heh

Seriously gorgeous dress! I already can't wait to see the pictures of you two!
MY PJ can be found here!, Facebook me!
WDW - 1991, 1993, 2000, 2001(Contemporary), 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009 (Pop), 2011
WDL - 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
Our Wedding/Honeymoon - October 8-20 (POFQ)

Our 5 year anniversary trip - April 26 - May 4, 2014 at the Polynesian - CASTLE VIEW!

MegKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 11:27 AM   #122
soulmates
traveling through life, with the one I love

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegKate View Post
I finally got over to this neck of the woods... err Disboards! I completely love the fall theme Chris!! And October's just a great time of year heh heh

Seriously gorgeous dress! I already can't wait to see the pictures of you two!
Thank you SO much!! We're really really looking forward to everything!
Register to remove

Old 11-03-2009, 06:13 PM   #123
princess22
I would just lay around the pool
How long til I'm not earning my ears anymore?

Ok, I just spent about 40 minutes reading your PJ (I'm a slow reader and DD keeps coming over). But everything looks WONDERFUL! I love the location, that dress is gorgeous and will look good in gold or plum! The invites are cute and the song seems perfect! We got teased for our song choice. We did Groovy Kind of Love by Phil Collins because that has been our song since we started dating! Anyway, you have a beautiful family and your plans are coming along nicely. Can't wait to read more!
princess22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 10:23 AM   #124
soulmates

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess22 View Post
Ok, I just spent about 40 minutes reading your PJ (I'm a slow reader and DD keeps coming over). But everything looks WONDERFUL! I love the location, that dress is gorgeous and will look good in gold or plum! The invites are cute and the song seems perfect! We got teased for our song choice. We did Groovy Kind of Love by Phil Collins because that has been our song since we started dating! Anyway, you have a beautiful family and your plans are coming along nicely. Can't wait to read more!
I SOOOO Love your song, it's perfect!! Thanks for the kind words. We're having a great time planning everything.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:31 AM   #125
soulmates

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

A dear friend of ours ordered this and couldn't wait till next year, so she gave it to us yesterday!! We LOVE it!! Can't put it on our tree till next year though!

Old 11-04-2009, 10:35 AM   #126
soulmates

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess22 View Post
BTW, hubby is a doll!! My daugher in law is half Filippino, just gorgeous! They got married this past June. My son is in the Army. Your daughter, is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Old 11-04-2009, 10:58 AM   #127
malibustacey
Son of a building block! Its Woody! .... its... Pretty good. Pret-ty pret-ty pret-ty good

Staceys daughter is really gorgeous! bless her!!

How was your halloween Chris? Hope it was good!

I love the decoration- how thoughtful! I would put it on my tree this year haha!!
malibustacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 11:12 AM   #128
soulmates

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibustacey View Post
Staceys daughter is really gorgeous! bless her!!

How was your halloween Chris? Hope it was good!

I love the decoration- how thoughtful! I would put it on my tree this year haha!!
Thanks Stacey, I SOOOO wanna put it on the tree this year too!

Halloween was AWESOME! We turned our front porch into an "EVIL MENTAL WARD". Soooo much fun!! Now, focusing on Thanksgiving. LOVE this time of year, fall is my FAV!
Old 11-04-2009, 11:31 AM   #129
malibustacey
Son of a building block! Its Woody! .... its... Pretty good. Pret-ty pret-ty pret-ty good

aww wicked!!! i bet it looked great! all we did was carve a few pumpkins and put them outside, and i dressed my little sisters up and i changed my look and wore a long black wig and went vamp for the night! however, the thing i hate about halloween in the uk is that people have to spoil it. At about 12pm some young kids took 2 of our pumpkins from the front door and smashed them in our neighbours gardens. ARGH!

I hope to be in Florida next Halloween! YAY!

I bet thanksgiving is amazing! thats coming up real soon isnt it? Its after the 18th - because i know next year we will miss it, and be home.
malibustacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:08 PM   #130
soulmates

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibustacey View Post
aww wicked!!! i bet it looked great! all we did was carve a few pumpkins and put them outside, and i dressed my little sisters up and i changed my look and wore a long black wig and went vamp for the night! however, the thing i hate about halloween in the uk is that people have to spoil it. At about 12pm some young kids took 2 of our pumpkins from the front door and smashed them in our neighbours gardens. ARGH!

I hope to be in Florida next Halloween! YAY!

I bet thanksgiving is amazing! thats coming up real soon isnt it? Its after the 18th - because i know next year we will miss it, and be home.
That's so sad those kids did that. We left everything on our front porch, and nobody touched it. Pumpkins, a cauldron that mists, the dead body on the table, all the light up grave stones...everything. We were lucky. Not every neighborhood is so nice.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:31 PM   #131
Boardwalk_bride
Married in WDW :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulmates View Post
A dear friend of ours ordered this and couldn't wait till next year, so she gave it to us yesterday!! We LOVE it!! Can't put it on our tree till next year though!

That is such a nice gift!! I would definitely not be able to wait until next year
Old 11-04-2009, 03:12 PM   #132
Scrap_Vamp
DIS Veteran

That gift is so gorgeous! One of our friends completed a Tinker bell cross stitch for us (one of my fave characters) as well as stitching our names on a pair of hand towels

Your Halloween sounds so much fun - I spent the day at a Halloween scrapbook crop, then I was at a quiz at my theatre. I dressed up as Malice in Horrorland, which was great fun!
Old 11-05-2009, 02:58 PM   #133
soulmates

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardwalk_bride View Post
That is such a nice gift!! I would definitely not be able to wait until next year
We're not, there is just no way we can wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap_Vamp View Post
That gift is so gorgeous! One of our friends completed a Tinker bell cross stitch for us (one of my fave characters) as well as stitching our names on a pair of hand towels

Your Halloween sounds so much fun - I spent the day at a Halloween scrapbook crop, then I was at a quiz at my theatre. I dressed up as Malice in Horrorland, which was great fun!

How sweet to cross stitch handtowels, I LOVE handmade gifts. Your halloween sounded fun too, MALICE IN HORRORLAND?? Love it!
Old 11-09-2009, 11:10 PM   #134
alwaysdisney
Mouseketeer

I love the ornament!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardwalk_bride View Post
Go ahead and put it up Chris, it will give the both of you a little something extra to smile about each day.

We're thinking of ordering some special ornaments for our wedding guests, as our wedding will be in December 2010. You might want to check out www.bronners.com they have alot of nice and reasonable Christmas items.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:47 PM   #135
soulmates

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Bouncing with excitement!!

Our honeymoon ressies are made!!! Our friends who are DVC owners, just rented 2 studios for us!! The 2 studios are LESS than 1 room at a moderate for 5 nights, can't beat that one!! Why 2 studios? We're bringing my 2 daughters. They will be 15 & 21 next year and we promised next trip, they would be with us. Great thing about them coming, is we can hang out with them and have fun, but also do our own things. My middle daughter will be almost 22 and is just like me, VERY protective, so I have no worries about them venturing out on their own. I am SOOOO excited to be able to stay at BoardWalk Villas and share in the "Magic" with Christy & my daughters!! Life is good, we are blessed!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: