Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2009, 05:24 PM   #46
mommy2allyandaveri
Disney or otherwise. Sucks
I will NEVER NEVER NEVER go on that ride again!

Love the pics, thanks so much for sharing, we love DL in October!

mommy2allyandaveri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #47
disneydreamerbelle
We love Buzz LaLa

Thanks for the apple pics. I am going to attempt to make the Mickey ones for my fam this Halloween - since we won't be going to the park this fall. They are my most favorite caramel apples ever!
disneydreamerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-01-2009, 11:04 PM   #48
PrincessKell
Disney Princess Wanna be
Ok I did it! I actually got around to sewing!

ooooh I wish I was able to take my dd this Halloween! We are planning for next Halloween for sure. But looking at these pictures just makes me want to go NOW! My dd even was trying to figure out a way to go and she is 7. hahaha
Old 10-01-2009, 11:12 PM   #49
Shoog
Char+4

thanks for posting pics of the pumpkins (Halloween is my favorite time to visit) - if you have a few minutes take the time to watch the person carving. It is amazing the tips they can give you. We can now carve pumpkins our 80 degree October weather and not have them rot within the week.
Shoog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:51 AM   #50
welley
Mouseketeer

Those photos are great... I can't believe those pumpkins. Absolutely amazing.

Coming from Australia, Halloween is not a celebrated day. We are coming over to DL for Halloween and are very excited to see the celebrations that will be taking place.
2008 - Disneyworld Florida and Disneyland Anaheim
2009 - Disneyland Anaheim (Halloween)
2010 - Disneyworld Florida (Christmas)
2011 - Disneyland Paris
2012 - NYC & Disneyland
2015 - Disneyland Anaheim

4 down one to go - Japan

welley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 11:06 AM   #51
maberlyne
Mouseketeer

Quote:
It is amazing the tips they can give you. We can now carve pumpkins our 80 degree October weather and not have them rot within the week.
Ooh cool! Would you mind sharing some tips?
Old 10-03-2009, 01:08 PM   #52
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Dreams View Post
There was a petting zoo. We saw a goat. There was a cabin to go inside with photo ops, all Halloween themed. There was a character meet with Woody and Jessie. We were told there was a show, though we didn't see it. There was some sort of coloring area for kids and what appeared to be cookie decorating.
ooohhhh. That part, the cookie decorating, has been much talked about this year, b/c no one has been sure it is happening.

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:11 AM   #53
pigletforever
DIS Veteran

I want to send a care package of "goodies" (disney food) to my son in college while we are there in a couple weeks. Will they ship apples and stuff?

1994 off site (WDW), 1996 Contemp (WDW),
2006 AKL CL (WDW), 2009 OCTOBER 21-25 Sheraton Anaheim (DLR), 2010 Jan 4 -9 Holiday Inn and Suites (DLR)
Dec2010/Jan 2011WL (WDW), November 16,2013 Wonder, November 23, 2014 Magic
pigletforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 07:45 PM   #54
raftislander
Mouseketeer

These pictures are wonderful! Thank you for posting! Th excitement is building at our house and these photos have really fanned the flames!

raftislander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:04 PM   #55
LVdisneyChick
Mouseketeer

Yay...I cant wait...more please
Old 03-22-2010, 11:15 AM   #56
Sherry E
Willing victim of the Disney Snowball Effect...
Okay so after a coffee and lunch break I am back!

DISboards Moderator

Disney Dreams - I love your wonderful photos in this thread (including the food photos) and want to incorporate them into the Halloween Superthread. Would you mind if I merged this thread into our existing Halloween Superthread? Otherwise, I would just post a link to this thread in that Superthread, but I think people like seeing the photos right there in front of them better than having to follow links.

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014
Sherry E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:13 PM   #57
Disney Dreams
Proudly afflicted with TDMA!
Major pin collector in denial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E View Post
Disney Dreams - I love your wonderful photos in this thread (including the food photos) and want to incorporate them into the Halloween Superthread. Would you mind if I merged this thread into our existing Halloween Superthread? Otherwise, I would just post a link to this thread in that Superthread, but I think people like seeing the photos right there in front of them better than having to follow links.
Thanks for asking. I think it could get confusing to have this thread completely merged with a new thread since everything is last year, but I appreciate that you feel others will enjoy my photos so... I added all of them to the Halloween thread you have set up.

I did notice that you provided links to many other people's Halloween threads in post 7, but did not include a link to mine. You are welcome to add a link to my Halloween thread from 2009 there if you want. (Or not if you would rather not, just offering.)

Again, thanks for asking.

- Dreams

Disney Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:36 PM   #58
Sherry E
Willing victim of the Disney Snowball Effect...
Okay so after a coffee and lunch break I am back!

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Dreams View Post
Thanks for asking. I think it could get confusing to have this thread completely merged with a new thread since everything is last year, but I appreciate that you feel others will enjoy my photos so... I added all of them to the Halloween thread you have set up.

I did notice that you provided links to many other people's Halloween threads in post 7, but did not include a link to mine. You are welcome to add a link to my Halloween thread from 2009 there if you want. (Or not if you would rather not, just offering.)

Again, thanks for asking.

- Dreams
Your photos are great! Of course people would enjoy them! It's actually easier and less confusing for us to have as many Halloween threads merged into one, because the one that we have active right now is the Halloween superthread (for photos and information), so it makes sense to incoporate them all. It's more confusing to have several different ones going. But since most of the other Halloween threads are old, it's really the photos that are they key thing we need in the superthread right now and it's a shame to have them sitting there with no one to find them! So it kind of gives them new life to bring them into our Superthread. I really appreciate your taking the time to post the photos in that thread! It's a great contribution that was needed! Thanks!

Oh, and as for the links - I already had all those other links saved on my PC from another October thread last year, so I just copied and pasted them into the Superthread a couple of weeks ago. I just discovered your Halloween thread today (I had totally forgotten about it), when I was scouting for ones to merge into the Superthread, so I was going to just link it anyway if you didn't post the photos in the Superthread or if I didn't merge them. But really, I think people prefer seeing all the photos right there in front of them and not having to follow links if possible - it makes more of an impact that way and it's less trouble for them to go through. So it's better that your pictures are right there in that Superthread to be seen by everyone! The links I posted are for threads where those OPs have not posted any photos in our Superthread yet. I doubt anyone has gone into all of those threads and looked at the pictures.

Thanks again!

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014
Sherry E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:45 PM   #59
Disney Dreams
Proudly afflicted with TDMA!
Major pin collector in denial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E View Post
...I really appreciate your taking the time to post the photos in that thread! It's a great contribution that was needed! Thanks!...
No worries. Happy to contribute anytime it gives others a Disney smile.

- Dreams

Disney Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: