Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2010, 07:06 PM   #826
LilAnn
DIS Veteran

Congratulations to the two of you! I'm so happy that it has all worked out and in such an amazingly perfect fashion. It sounds like such a wonderful set up!
Old 09-09-2010, 09:21 PM   #827
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

Congrats on the move & new jobs!! Now you can start working on having that baby so that you can take advantage of working from home. Oh how I wish it would be that easy for me!! lol But really though, congrats!

And I'm going to try & catch up on your blog. I bookmarked it the first time you posted it, but then kind of forgot. I just started one myself for my family & friends because I figured with the baby coming soon and us living pretty far from family, it was a good way to keep them updated on everything. I'd like to link yours to mine, if you wouldn't mind? Let me know!
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/"I Wanna See My Castle!" October 2013 TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge Adventures at 40"! May 2014 TR
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-09-2010, 10:10 PM   #828
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

So excited for you Staci!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!

My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
Old 09-09-2010, 11:01 PM   #829
klacey1
DIS Veteran

Staci, that's absolutely wonderful news!! I'm so glad the job worked out for you guys! I'll definitely be following along on your blog!

September 2013: PTR, TR, Dining Report
August 2011: PTR, TR, Dining Report
Old 09-10-2010, 12:59 AM   #830
gellybean
DIS Veteran

That's awesome news!!! Glad everything fell into place so well for you guys!

PS... I was born in Beaumont! LOL Friendliest people ever! I'm sure you guys will be very happy there!

Read all about our special needs, miracle daughter Violet @ http://youjustmightfindyougetwhatyouneed.blogspot.com/

September 2012 PTR - I actually just squealed with excitement!! We are going back! Baby girl's 1st trip!! Nemo Suite at AoA
Old 09-10-2010, 09:27 AM   #831
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
Congratulations on the new jobs! I knew everything would work out for you. Good luck with the move. I've bookmarked your blog. I check it regularly.
Thanks Jenny! We're excited. Yay! Thanks for reading my blog too--AND for commenting! It's always better when I get replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelNinja View Post
Yay for having everything work out! I'm so glad that you're both happy with the positions! Praise God that He worked it all out for good
Thanks! It's even better than what we were hoping for! He definitely did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leleluvsdis View Post
Congratulations!!! It seems as if everything is falling perfectly into place
Thank you so much! It definitely is. It's been a long road, but it's finally falling into place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilAnn View Post
Congratulations to the two of you! I'm so happy that it has all worked out and in such an amazingly perfect fashion. It sounds like such a wonderful set up!
Thank you! We couldn't ask for it to be more perfect---well, we'd like to be able to move my family down closer. We're probably the most excited about the set up! It'll be great to work together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
Congrats on the move & new jobs!! Now you can start working on having that baby so that you can take advantage of working from home. Oh how I wish it would be that easy for me!! lol But really though, congrats!

And I'm going to try & catch up on your blog. I bookmarked it the first time you posted it, but then kind of forgot. I just started one myself for my family & friends because I figured with the baby coming soon and us living pretty far from family, it was a good way to keep them updated on everything. I'd like to link yours to mine, if you wouldn't mind? Let me know!
Thanks so much! Haha--so true! Hopefully it won't be too long before we're able to take advantage of it! Paxton will be here before you know it. I'm sure you're getting SOOO excited! Yay--thanks for reading my blog! It's been a lot of fun to write so far. Could you send me the link? Yeah, I'd love for you to be able to link it to yours! Could I do the same for yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
So excited for you Staci!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!
Thanks so much, Jen!! How is everything in A-town?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klacey1 View Post
Staci, that's absolutely wonderful news!! I'm so glad the job worked out for you guys! I'll definitely be following along on your blog!
Thank you!! We're so glad it did too! And thanks for reading our blog!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gellybean View Post
That's awesome news!!! Glad everything fell into place so well for you guys!

PS... I was born in Beaumont! LOL Friendliest people ever! I'm sure you guys will be very happy there!
Thanks so much! Oh how funny--small world! We just couldn't get over how friendly people were there! Thank you--I'm sure we will too!

Upcoming: Dec 2012 Animal Kingdom VillasSept 2009 Animal Kingdom Villas (PTR) (TR: 1st Trip as Mr. & Mrs.) Oct 2006 POP Century June 2003 Fort Wilderness Campground July 1989 Off-site

Old 09-11-2010, 09:22 PM   #832
DisneyDreamerMN
DIS Veteran

Congratulations to you both!!
I will have to check out your blog!

No one needs to know we are going to Disney again...right? May/June 2011 TR

HS choir trip March 1999 off site , POR April 2009, POR Nov.2009, POR Oct. 2010, WL May 2011, POP Nov. 2011
POP May 2012, WL Dec 2012, POP Oct 2013, DCL Dream Feb 2014
Old 09-12-2010, 06:13 PM   #833
pinkpixie0920
Mouseketeer

Congrats Stacy! That is such exciting news. I wish you all the best!
Old 09-13-2010, 09:24 AM   #834
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDreamerMN View Post
Congratulations to you both!!
I will have to check out your blog!
Thank you so much! We finally told everyone at our church here, so I'll be updating the blog about the move soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpixie0920 View Post
Congrats Stacy! That is such exciting news. I wish you all the best!
Thanks Nancy! We're really excited.

Upcoming: Dec 2012 Animal Kingdom VillasSept 2009 Animal Kingdom Villas (PTR) (TR: 1st Trip as Mr. & Mrs.) Oct 2006 POP Century June 2003 Fort Wilderness Campground July 1989 Off-site

Old 09-19-2010, 10:21 AM   #835
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

YAY!!! Love how it all fell into place for you My parents live 30 minutes from Beaumont!!! DISMEET maybe?
Old 09-20-2010, 02:10 PM   #836
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoo View Post
YAY!!! Love how it all fell into place for you My parents live 30 minutes from Beaumont!!! DISMEET maybe?
YES!!! Seriously--whenever you come to your parents' house, let me know! I'd love to you meet you and your sweet family!

Old 09-20-2010, 06:03 PM   #837
amandaluvsgoofy
DIS Veteran

Hey Staci!
It's been way too long since I've been on the Boards (moving was a nightmare plus being a SAHM is sooooo time consuming!) and I came across your TR! I'm so excited for you guys and your move! That is awesome that everything is working out for you. That's how you know things are supposed to be!
I just opened up your blog and will read along. Can't wait to hear more details about your future! Hope you guys are doing well and congrats again!
~Amanda
Time to go for Christmas! Dec '12 PTR
TR-Yogi Drags Her Dude Back! Aug 2011 TR - Hubby & Prego do Disney in August 2009
Old 09-20-2010, 08:02 PM   #838
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaluvsgoofy View Post
Hey Staci!
It's been way too long since I've been on the Boards (moving was a nightmare plus being a SAHM is sooooo time consuming!) and I came across your TR! I'm so excited for you guys and your move! That is awesome that everything is working out for you. That's how you know things are supposed to be!
I just opened up your blog and will read along. Can't wait to hear more details about your future! Hope you guys are doing well and congrats again!
~Amanda
HEY Amanda!!! It has been so long! How is sweet baby Emma?
Old 09-22-2010, 07:30 PM   #839
amandaluvsgoofy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoo View Post
HEY Amanda!!! It has been so long! How is sweet baby Emma?
Hey Katie!
She's wonderful! Gettin' sooooo big! We've been so busy it's crazy! Those folks that say SAHMs sit around eating BonBons and watch Soap Operas are crazy! (that or those SAHMs have maids and nannies to take care of everything!) I need to catch up on your PTR!!! Hard to believe you guys will be heading to Disney before ya know it! Hope you're doing well!
Time to go for Christmas! Dec '12 PTR
TR-Yogi Drags Her Dude Back! Aug 2011 TR - Hubby & Prego do Disney in August 2009

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: