Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2009, 07:11 AM   #211
Scott MC
DIS Veteran

Thank you for your beautiful pictures of the Grand Floridian! It's nice to see the tile work coming along so beautifully!
Don't count it out as a possibility in the future though. The lobby *IS* very formal, but the rooms are more tasteful and elegant. There are some pictures in my TR thread if you'd like to check it out.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:33 AM   #212
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
I agree with you 100%. The GF is BEAUTIFUL but I can't picture myself staying there. I feel like I would break something lol. It's just too over the top fancy!!

Can't wait to see what you thought about Coral Reef. We went there a few years ago and enjoyed it but thought the portions were pretty small. We were still hungry when we left!
It's so gorgeous, but it's just not our style Yeah--I would feel the same way--I liked being somewhere that I didn't feel like I had to be super careful. Really? I'm anxious to tell what we thought about it now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
Well that was a fun break! I love riding the monorail to/from the TTC to/from Epcot. Such a fun monorail ride instead of having to stop at each monorail Resort.

I have to say, we've never been on the ferry to/from the TTC to/from the MK! I bet it was a nice ride though.

Aw, I love the pic of the Resort boat. Definately one of my favorite things about WDW.

The GF is so beautiful. And I can't help but think of 'Full House' when we're there.
Yeah, it was a lot of fun--and really relaxing! I agree--I like that monorail ride MUCH more! You really need to ride the ferry to/from the MK/TTC! It's really calming. Aren't they just adorable?! It reminded me of when we stayed at Fort Wilderness when I was in High School--we loved riding the ferry to/from MK! Haha! I just bought the first season of Full House (and Growing Pains) for less than $8 on Amazon--I've laughed SOOO hard watching them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
What a great idea for a break!!!! Taking time enjoying the ride on the monorail and on the ferry boats and just taking a relaxing tour at a resort!! Great pictures!!! I can't wait to hear what you thought about Coral Reef!
Thanks Jen! It turned out really great (even though it's not what we were originally planning). I think we would be happy if we could ride on the ferry boats every day--we just loved how relaxing it was! I'll have the update ready today or tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilAnn View Post
I love that you guys rode all of those boats. I've never done any of the MK boats, but they look cute! We also like resort hopping. It's always fun to see all the details that go into each resort. Can't wait to hear what you thought of Coral Reef. I think I mentioned on your PTR that we had a great experience there and enjoyed our food (minus the no sugar added cheesecake) but I know it gets a lot of 'eh' reviews. Can't wait to see if you got seated near the tank and got to see the ginormous turtle!
You really need to! They were great. We just loved how calming and relaxing they were! It's so crazy how each resort is so different...and so great in their own way! Yeah, I remember that you enjoyed it! We were a little apprehensive going in...I'll have the review soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by praisehisname View Post
I'm hoping to do some resort-hopping (specifically the monorail loop) when we are there in December! Have to see the Christmas decorations!

Can't wait to hear how you like Coral Reef. We absolutely loved it!

Denise
Hi Denise! Oh, goodness. We were looking at some of the resort pictures at Christmas last night, and I CAN'T WAIT to go at Christmas one year (probably after we have kids). They were so gorgeous! You'll have to have a TR so we can see the pics! I'll have that update hopefully soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridora View Post
What a great idea for a little break! We think the same thing about the Grand Floridian. I think it's a beautiful place to visit, but I have no desire to stay there. It's funny you said that because as I was looking at your pictures I was thinking to myself that maybe one day my tastes would change and I would be all about staying there...

That loop around Epcot is one of my favorite things to do! It's like a mini tour of Epcot.

Can't wait to hear about the rest of your day...

I'm thinking, but I can't remember this episode!?!? I used to love it when my favorite tv characters went to Disney. That is probably one of the many reasons why I always wanted to go!
It was a last-minute idea, but we really enjoyed it! I'm excited to see all of the different resorts one day. (we'll have to spread it out over all of our trips, or we'll be resort hopping instead of park hopping! ) Yeah, the GF is a little too fancy for our tastes. But it is gorgeous to visit! Isn't that little loop so great?! I love watching the people down below! I'll have more to post today or tomorrow... It was one of the newer episodes (can you even say "newer" for something that old?! ) Steve was there with them... But the twins weren't born yet. So I'm thinking maybe season 4 or 5?? I remember loving it though!!

Dec 2012 Animal Kingdom VillasSept 2009 Animal Kingdom Villas (PTR) (TR: 1st Trip as Mr. & Mrs.) Oct 2006 POP Century June 2003 Fort Wilderness Campground July 1989 Off-site

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-29-2009, 10:47 AM   #213
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_momma View Post
I LOVE this update! We didn't get to stop inside the GF. I want to though!! I think I would like the over-the-top fancy for maybe just one vacation. Perhaps when I get married there! That'll be the day!

The monorail ride looks so fun! Can't wait to hear your review of Coral Reef.

That's funny! Because I think of 'Full House' when I see the Coral Reef!

My favorite was when the Boy Meets World characters went there! I always loved it when tv characters went too!
Thanks Kimmy! You really need to stop in there next time--I think you'd really like just looking around! Yeah!! It'd be the perfect wedding spot Just remember to invite us! It was a good ride and a good break. I'll have my review soon! I love that TV show characters go to Disney--Can you imagine being there when that was being filmed?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Full House and Boy Meets World--I can't wait for Boy Meets World to be released on DVD!

Quote:
CLASSIC Full House episode! Jesse sung to Rebecca in the middle of the GF lobby and then again in front of Cinderella's Castle. Danny also proposed to Vicki with fireworks. Michelle was princess for a day and was a total brat and ran away. A Michelle fan I was not! Haha. It was a two parter lol.

I also love the episode of Boy Meets World where they sleep in Splash Mountain!
Haha!!! I forgot about Uncle Jesse singing twice. That was such a good episode!! I liked Michelle when she was little, but she was a little brat sometimes when she got older! I don't think I saw the Boy Meets World episode when they went to Disney...I LOVED Boy Meets World, though!

Quote:
Don't forget when DJ sees Steve checking in to the GF and Steve starts running towards her and trips over his bag!
Haha!

Quote:
Oh yeah! I forgot about the part when they're all watching the Indy stunt show and she thinks it's Steve and yells 'STEVE! NO!...one thinks you're really here..." I love how they fit him in as Aladdin too! LOL
Michael and I were talking about that the other night... And how JTT was playing with a Simba stuffed animal in Home Improvement. Those sillies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blabbermouth View Post
That's the reason why I'd like to stay at the GF. My normal style is more Contemporary, so that wouldn't feel as much like a big expensive vacation. I think it's more fun to act goofy in a stuffy place (when you're at Disney so it's not really too inappropriate). Although, Poly would be good too though.

We stayed at the Fairmont Empress (here in Victoria) on our wedding night and it's pretty Victorian too and it has lots of history, so I guess it would also remind me of that

Hope you liked Coral Reef!
I think we might like it for a night, but then we'd be ready for something a little more themed and a little more laid back (more on this later). Haha--that's one way to look at it! Aw! I bet your wedding night hotel was gorgeous! The GF does seem like a good wedding hotel... I'll have the Coral Reef review before too long!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott MC View Post
Thank you for your beautiful pictures of the Grand Floridian! It's nice to see the tile work coming along so beautifully!
Don't count it out as a possibility in the future though. The lobby *IS* very formal, but the rooms are more tasteful and elegant. There are some pictures in my TR thread if you'd like to check it out.
Is the tile work new? It was GORGEOUS! I loved the big GF tiles I'll definitely keep that in mind. I'll have to go check it out...Thanks!

Dec 2012 Animal Kingdom VillasSept 2009 Animal Kingdom Villas (PTR) (TR: 1st Trip as Mr. & Mrs.) Oct 2006 POP Century June 2003 Fort Wilderness Campground July 1989 Off-site

Old 10-29-2009, 10:57 AM   #214
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott MC View Post
I saw the pics on your TR--what a gorgeous view!! It's just amazing. And the room looked very nice, and not-too-stuffy. I still don't know if it's our taste, but it is gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing!

Old 10-29-2009, 11:57 AM   #215
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacikristine View Post
I just bought the first season of Full House (and Growing Pains) for less than $8 on Amazon--I've laughed SOOO hard watching them!
Just a fun tidbit...did you know that DJ on Full House and Mike on Growing Pains are brother and sister?!
Old 10-29-2009, 11:59 AM   #216
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Quote:
Oh yeah! I forgot about the part when they're all watching the Indy stunt show and she thinks it's Steve and yells 'STEVE! NO!...one thinks you're really here..." I love how they fit him in as Aladdin too! LOL
LOL I always think about the Indy stunt show part when we are watching it. I always have to say "STEVE! NO!" to my family.

I love how they had him as Aladdin since he's the voice for Aladdin!
Old 10-29-2009, 12:18 PM   #217
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Just a fun tidbit...did you know that DJ on Full House and Mike on Growing Pains are brother and sister?!
Yes! Isn't that crazy?! Those were two of my very favorite shows... And it's kinda crazy that neither of them did much acting after those shows. But they probably made enough then to last them the rest of their lives!

Old 10-29-2009, 12:33 PM   #218
Bridora
DIS Veteran

Quote:
CLASSIC Full House episode! Jesse sung to Rebecca in the middle of the GF lobby and then again in front of Cinderella's Castle. Danny also proposed to Vicki with fireworks. Michelle was princess for a day and was a total brat and ran away. A Michelle fan I was not! Haha. It was a two parter lol.

I also love the episode of Boy Meets World where they sleep in Splash Mountain!
Quote:
Don't forget when DJ sees Steve checking in to the GF and Steve starts running towards her and trips over his bag!
Quote:
Where the heck was I? Maybe I was 'too mature' for Full House by then? No, seriously, that was one of my most favorite shows. I wasn't much of a Michelle fan, either. I am going to find this episode and watch it!

Ok--there was a whole other page after I posted this. But now I really don't know. I must have missed that one, or just totally forgotten it?!?! Because I remember the twins, but not Danny & Vicki being married....Well, that was a long long time ago....and I'm getting (old)!
2003-My 1st Trip to Disney!-All Star Movies ** 2004-Pop Century ** 2005-All Star Movies ** 2006-Caribbean Beach ** 2007-Caribbean Beach (without the kids!) ** 2008-Port Orleans Riverside ** 2009-Polynesian (we became DVC owners!) ** 2010-Bay Lake Tower**2011-Boardwalk/Beach Club**2012-Dream & Kidani Village**2013-Old Key West
Old 10-29-2009, 12:55 PM   #219
princess_momma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks Kimmy! You really need to stop in there next time--I think you'd really like just looking around! Yeah!! It'd be the perfect wedding spot Just remember to invite us! It was a good ride and a good break. I'll have my review soon! I love that TV show characters go to Disney--Can you imagine being there when that was being filmed?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Full House and Boy Meets World--I can't wait for Boy Meets World to be released on DVD!
Of course you are invited! It workds because its so close to the wedding pavilion too! Can't wait for your review. I would LOVE to have been there when they were doing Full House or Boy Meets World episodes. They don't even have any good shows like that now that I would like to be there for. Can you imagine being there for a Hannah Montana episode or something.

I can't wait for Boy Meets World either. Those were the best!!

Quote:
Haha!!! I forgot about Uncle Jesse singing twice. That was such a good episode!! I liked Michelle when she was little, but she was a little brat sometimes when she got older! I don't think I saw the Boy Meets World episode when they went to Disney...I LOVED Boy Meets World, though!
For some reason, I can't remember Uncle Jesse singing. I do remember Michelle being princess of the day though! I also remember Vicki and Danny eating at Coral Reef and I think some people ended up in the tank!

Quote:
Yes! Isn't that crazy?! Those were two of my very favorite shows... And it's kinda crazy that neither of them did much acting after those shows. But they probably made enough then to last them the rest of their lives!
They were 2 of my favorites too!! I wonder what they are all doing now!
Life Is Way Too Short to Take It Slow - Oct 2013 TR
I Kept My Eyes Open the Whole Time! - Nov 2014 TR

Old 10-29-2009, 12:56 PM   #220
princess_momma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Ok--there was a whole other page after I posted this. But now I really don't know. I must have missed that one, or just totally forgotten it?!?! Because I remember the twins, but not Danny & Vicki being married....Well, that was a long long time ago....and I'm getting (old)!
I'm pretty sure there was more than one!
Life Is Way Too Short to Take It Slow - Oct 2013 TR
I Kept My Eyes Open the Whole Time! - Nov 2014 TR

Old 10-29-2009, 01:34 PM   #221
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

What great pictures! First off, the little girl in the front seat is showing us what a Test Track photo is SUPPOSED to look like! So cute!

I cannot wait to see the Grand Floridian in person, especially after seeing these pictures! It looks so gorgeous. And I have to say, I do think of the Full House episodes too! I think that was the best Disney special on sitcom ever. I saw the Roseanne one the other day, and it was LAME! Most of the episode was them taking about going to Disney, annoying everyone on the plane ride to Disney, and the hotel room! Full House did it best, for sure!

I'm interested to see what y'all thought of a meal at Coral Reef. The reviews on allears are so different! Hopefully y'all got an awesome view of the tank, since that is why everyone wants to go there anyway!
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge TR | SEPTEMBER 2014 // ABD DIS Exclusive Viva Italia & Disneyland Paris Show No Fear! DIS Exclusive Viva Italia + DLP Sept 2014 | MARCH 2015 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove | OCTOBER 2015 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal | FEBRUARY 2016 // ??
Old 10-29-2009, 01:35 PM   #222
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

Quote:

For some reason, I can't remember Uncle Jesse singing. I do remember Michelle being princess of the day though! I also remember Vicki and Danny eating at Coral Reef and I think some people ended up in the tank!
Jesse & Joey were doing a broadcast of their radio show inside the tank!
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge TR | SEPTEMBER 2014 // ABD DIS Exclusive Viva Italia & Disneyland Paris Show No Fear! DIS Exclusive Viva Italia + DLP Sept 2014 | MARCH 2015 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove | OCTOBER 2015 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal | FEBRUARY 2016 // ??
Old 10-29-2009, 04:13 PM   #223
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Where the heck was I? Maybe I was 'too mature' for Full House by then? No, seriously, that was one of my most favorite shows. I wasn't much of a Michelle fan, either. I am going to find this episode and watch it!

Haha--you can never be too mature for Full House! I was laughing so hard watching one of the ones from the first season the other night that I almost spit my spaghetti out! They didn't get married...at least I don't think they did... I quit watching it as religiously after they all got a little older. We're all getting old!!

Quote:
Of course you are invited! It workds because its so close to the wedding pavilion too! Can't wait for your review. I would LOVE to have been there when they were doing Full House or Boy Meets World episodes. They don't even have any good shows like that now that I would like to be there for. Can you imagine being there for a Hannah Montana episode or something.

I can't wait for Boy Meets World either. Those were the best!!

They were 2 of my favorites too!! I wonder what they are all doing now!
Woo-Hoo! We'll be there. Oh my gosh--I would have LOVED it. I think I'd die (and not in a good way) if I was there for one of the shows now. Ugh! Sick. I don't remember them eating at Coral Reef, but I remember Jesse singing... Michael and I actually looked them all up on Wikipedia. It's pretty interesting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
What great pictures! First off, the little girl in the front seat is showing us what a Test Track photo is SUPPOSED to look like! So cute!

I cannot wait to see the Grand Floridian in person, especially after seeing these pictures! It looks so gorgeous. And I have to say, I do think of the Full House episodes too! I think that was the best Disney special on sitcom ever. I saw the Roseanne one the other day, and it was LAME! Most of the episode was them taking about going to Disney, annoying everyone on the plane ride to Disney, and the hotel room! Full House did it best, for sure!

I'm interested to see what y'all thought of a meal at Coral Reef. The reviews on allears are so different! Hopefully y'all got an awesome view of the tank, since that is why everyone wants to go there anyway!
Haha--isn't she so cute?! You'll love seeing it. It really is gorgeous. Full House just did everything great--of course their Disney episodes would be great! I have always hated Rosanne because her Halloween episode scared the mess out of me when I was two. I'm posting our review (and the rest of our time at Epcot) right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
Jesse & Joey were doing a broadcast of their radio show inside the tank!
Haha--that's right!

Old 10-29-2009, 04:18 PM   #224
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Day 2: Coral Reef and Epcot

We’d just finished up a relaxing trip to the Grand Floridian and come back to Epcot for our 4:00 dinner reservation when I left you last.

We were VERY excited to eat at Coral Reef! It was our first table service restaurant of the trip, and we were excited to see the marine life. I honestly didn’t have super high expectations for the food since I’d heard some not-so-great reviews of it. But we were at least hoping for a good meal.

As much as I wanted to request a table next to the aquarium, it was really busy in there, and I figured we’d lucked out without making requests so far….

So we got our buzzer and took a seat next to these awesome pillars (we were all sitting on the ground since it was packed in there…only at Disney!)

If you remember, we didn’t check in until 4:00 (for our 4:00 ressie), so I was expecting to wait at least 30 minutes. Well…our buzzer went off at 4:12! We took our buzzer back to the front desk, and were led to our table……………

Right next to the aquarium!!!

We were SOOO excited! We had the best (and worst—but more on that later) seats in the house! We were the first table on the floor, next to the aquarium. The giant turtle was RIGHT in front of our table.

Oh my goodness—he’s huge! It was a lot of fun to watch him throughout the night.

Our waiter was super nice, and he brought out our awesome bread right away. After listening to his suggestions, we decided to order the following:

Michael—Grilled Mahi Mahi - topped with a spicy pineapple chutney over cashew-jasmine rice finished with a coconut rum beurre blanc

Me— Roasted Scottish Salmon - with leek fondue, Orecchiette pasta, asparagus, and red wine reduction (I don’t remember the Leek Fondue…but that’s what AllEars said…)

While we were waiting for our food, our little friend decided to go for a swim

And we looked at the fish finding guide (I can see how this would be really entertaining for little kids!)

Before long, our food arrived. And it was EXCELLENT!

Sorry! We were too excited to remember to take pictures…but I promise this doesn’t happen often!

Michael’s Mahi was oh-so-good! I actually liked it a lot more than my salmon (which was good, but a little oily for me). But my pasta was YUMMY—I could have eaten a whole meal of that stuff!

While we were eating, our turtle friend came back

And then it was time for dessert!

Michael ordered The Chocolate Wave - served with raspberries

And I ordered Almond Gelato - with granola-marshmallow cookie, peaches, and passion fruit sauce

Michael really liked his (I’m not the hugest chocolate fan, so I didn’t care to try it) but mine wasn’t that great. The peaches were very yummy, but the almond flavor was a little weird. Oh well…I was really too full to eat much dessert anyway.

Oh—before I forget, it was slightly weird to be seated where we were. Even though we had GREAT seats, everyone else thought we did too. And since we were the very first table by the aquarium, everyone would stop right by our table and take pictures of the huge turtle. It was funny at first, but it became a little annoying. By the time we left, I was sick of having my picture taken while I was trying to eat. So that’s why our seats were the best and the worst in the house. Oh well…we were still happy to be so close to the turtle.

On our way out, we snapped a few pictures to catch the mood of the restaurant

So our over-all review of Coral Reef: Excellent! Would we go back? You betcha! But I would get the Mahi… We were very, very pleased with our first TS of the trip! And we left just full enough (I hate being stuffed…so I didn’t finish all of my food, but Michael finished his and it was the perfect size for him).

Continued

Old 10-29-2009, 04:21 PM   #225
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Day 2: Coral Reef and Epcot (cont)

Continued from previous

After we left Coral Reef, we went over to Innoventions West.

I’d heard about making your own video game there, and we were excited to give it a try! This was SOOO fun! We went to this area where it filmed us. We had to jump, run, and party. After we were ok with our clips, we went over to play our video game!

SO FUN! I love Innoventions for things like this.

Right next to the video game thing is a little are that was advertising an interactive game show called “What’s Your Problem?”. It’s all about Velcro. I’d read about it on someone else’s TR (they went in the summer) and I really wanted to give it a try. Before we went into the game show room, one of the hostesses talked to us about the origin of Velcro (a man saw how burs stuck to his dog’s fur and tried to re-create that effect) and I think we watched a little video.

Then it was time to enter the game show room!

There were two families with elementary-age kids, a newly-wed couple and mom/sister in the same family, and us. The hostess introduced another hostess, and they told us how the game show would work. Oh—and we all had to yell “What’s…Your…Problem!!” many times!

The first people they chose from the audience were both sets of siblings. They went on stage, spun the wheel to see what problem they would be solving (with Velcro), and found that they had to compete to build the tallest tower out of Velcro blocks. It was really cute!

After that, she called two “manly men” up to the stage. Michael and the newly-wed guy got picked!! They spun the wheel, and found that they were going to solve the problem of “bringing up babies”!

She gave them their “Daddy Aprons” and it was time to get started~

Each guy had a roley cart with a conveyer belt in the middle. Babies were coming fast on the conveyer belt. They had to grab a baby, put a diaper on, put a bottle in its mouth, and stick it on the apron. I laughed SOOO hard!

This was especially funny since neither guy had ever put a diaper on a baby in their lives!

When the time limit was over, both guys each had 4 babies on their aprons.

Let me just say that we loved this! Sure, it was a little cheesy. But that’s the point! It was so neat that each family had at least one representative on the stage. It was just a really cute thing. We’d definitely go back, and I’d recommend it to anyone else!

After “What’s Your Problem?” we went next door to make our own Velcro frogs (sorry no pic). It was cute and quick. You could decorate your frog with any Velcro things you wanted. Mine had a crown and crazy shoes and clothes. And it’s a fun FREE souvenir for kids!

Continued

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: