Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2009, 05:32 PM   #1
pattysgirl
Jersey Girl

Smile Ft Wilderness??

While we have a reservation at POR, I am seriously considering changing it to a FW Cabin. We are 5, and it would give us lots more space, (me, DH, 3kids ages 11, 6, 3) Just a couple of questions:

How often do the boats to the MK run? We expect to spend lots of time there. I understand there are internal buses to the larger bus stops for parks, but do the buses for the parks go there directly or are there stops at other resorts or TTC?

We were thinking of the ASMu, but DH doesn't want the kids on pull-outs. Or a garen view at the CR, but none are available for our dates (11/2-11/7) .

One last ?, if I change the reservation, will I lose the "free dining"?
Thanks for your help. We are very excited about our trip, havent been to Disney in over 5 yrs, and the last time we went with Make a Wish and stayed at Give Kids the World, so I have no recent resort experience with the kids.
pattysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:29 PM   #2
mnsprk
DIS Veteran

The boat runs about every 20 minutes during the busy seasons. As to the buses to the other parks we have always gone direct. As to "Epcot" you can the boat over to the MK thne catch the monorail.

From what I've seen the dining deal includes the cabins but they can tell you that when you call..
mnsprk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:01 PM   #3
pattysgirl
Jersey Girl

Thank You! I am very tempted, I think the kids would love the cabins - especially if we rent a golf cart Just wanted to be sure getting back and forth to the Magic Kingdom would be easy.
pattysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fort wilderness, resorts

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: