Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2009, 02:19 PM   #31
jernysgirl
I would say head to DL first to get you "in the mood"

Quote:
Originally Posted by raftislander View Post
This is a great idea! I can't wait for October...Here is a picture of some tie dye Mickey shirts I made for our Halloween trip ...

I see in the Oct thread that you were suppose to go to MTOTP on the 9th, but is that correct? I thought I saw a small group with your wonderful shirts on from a distance, when we were there on the 8th.... could it have been you?
Old 10-15-2009, 02:29 PM   #32
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by raftislander View Post
This is a great idea! I can't wait for October...Here is a picture of some tie dye Mickey shirts I made for our Halloween trip ...

Hey, I met you!!!!!!!

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #33
jnjusoioa
I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantasyland, Toontown, Nemo and so much more. Both parks and DTD are full of little Disney touches that make it truly Walt's park. Mickey Pretzels, Mickey Gingerbreads, Mickey pancaks. Yummy. It is truly th

Pictures, pictures, anyone have Halloween pictures???
jnjusoioa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:01 PM   #34
jnjusoioa
I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantasyland, Toontown, Nemo and so much more. Both parks and DTD are full of little Disney touches that make it truly Walt's park. Mickey Pretzels, Mickey Gingerbreads, Mickey pancaks. Yummy. It is truly th

Where are all the Halloween pictures??
jnjusoioa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:47 AM   #35
ImTooExcitedToSleep
Disneyland Correspondent for The DIS UnpluggedI'll try to pop in later
Doh! Yeah, that one

Here's a few pictures from our trip:

ImTooExcitedToSleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:04 AM   #36
1-disneyfan
Earning My Ears

Loving the pictures! I'm so excited we leave this Friday the 23rd I can't wait to see the decorations for myself we went November 5-11 last year for DD to tap at Disneyland and DCA and saw just a few things still up. This year DD will be ToT there! how cool is that! And by the way, VERY cool shirts.....you really should sell them.

Kris
Old 10-19-2009, 11:34 AM   #37
funatdisney
Disneyland, DH and my horses have a soothing effect on my soul, and always brings a smile on my face.

Seeing the pictures of DLR at Halloween Time makes me so excited about our trip. Only 9 more days. Keep them coming!

DVC member since 2007; SSR and VGC.

funatdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:16 PM   #38
mnmrmustard
DIS Veteran

Great pics Tom - thank you for posting them! Here are a few choice pics from our trip. I'll post some more later, but if you want to see all of them you'll have to check out my TR ...hehehe

Our cutsom Ts for the trip:

Day 1:

ME Bus

DLH Hoooo!!!

Our view from the 11th floor of the Wonder Tower:

Neverland Pool

Here we are!

Orange Monorail going by

Nightmare HM Makeover

The "hill" from Nightmare with jack-o-lanterns

Oogie Boogie

Tarzan's Treehouse

Met Reva and Mike from the Amazing Wedding Cakes show on the food network

Tiki Room

Matterhorn loading area

Teacups

Matterhorn

IaSW

Nemo sub heading into the waterfall

Tomorrowland at night

Monorail

DTD and DL at night

Fireworks shot
1976 - Disneyland ~ 2002 - Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure ~ 2005 - Disneyland ~ 2008 - Walt Disney World - SeaWorld/Discovery Cove ~ 2009 - Disneyland ~ 2011 - Walt Disney World/Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure ~ 2012 - Walt Disney World/Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure
mnmrmustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:52 PM   #39
jernysgirl
I would say head to DL first to get you "in the mood"

Hey all! So sorry I have been WAY ABSENT from the boards for a few weeks. Since we have been home things have been CRAZY! My niece got the swine flu just a few days after coming home, then my nephew got sick, I worked 11 straight days, found out the read differential went out on my car that we drove down there and have been running around my house like a mad woman trying to get the yard set up for Halloween! Man I have been living on caffeine lately!

I promise that I will get back on soon and give you some details and pics of our trip. I haven't even gotten all of my pics uploaded yet! YIKES!
Old 10-27-2009, 07:03 PM   #40
mnmrmustard
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jernysgirl View Post
Hey all! So sorry I have been WAY ABSENT from the boards for a few weeks. Since we have been home things have been CRAZY! My niece got the swine flu just a few days after coming home, then my nephew got sick, I worked 11 straight days, found out the read differential went out on my car that we drove down there and have been running around my house like a mad woman trying to get the yard set up for Halloween! Man I have been living on caffeine lately!

I promise that I will get back on soon and give you some details and pics of our trip. I haven't even gotten all of my pics uploaded yet! YIKES!
Wow, what a whirlwind. Sorry to hear your niece and nephew got sick and hope they are better now. But better that they were sick after the trip than during

Big bummer about the car - hope it doesn't cost too much to fix. And I hope your work life has settled down some so you can at least have your weekends back

Looking forward to seeing your pics and hearing about your fun times down there!
1976 - Disneyland ~ 2002 - Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure ~ 2005 - Disneyland ~ 2008 - Walt Disney World - SeaWorld/Discovery Cove ~ 2009 - Disneyland ~ 2011 - Walt Disney World/Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure ~ 2012 - Walt Disney World/Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure
mnmrmustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:11 PM   #41
fairykin

i say all kinds of monKey things
i just went *FaFiNkA~CLeeeeeeeeeeK*

Well since you all were so sweet and sent such nice wishes for my mom's party i thought i'd share a few pics so you could see how it went.

This is the cake,

the party was cinderella themed.. and the color was so beautiful. I ordered the cake with the help of Barbara in Vacation Planning. She is the nicest lady. The cake was so delicious.. a white cake with buttercream and strawberry filling in between the layers. It cost 50 dollars and fed 31 people with several taking cake home.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:18 PM   #42
fairykin

Here's a pic of the centerpieces.. and You can see a little glimpse of the party bags for each guests. At each place setting we put a candy bracelet, and a collectible coin from pirates of the carribean.. wow did i spell that wrong

Here's a pic of my sweet friend Tinkermell helping decorate the tables and my Mom in the background.

Here's one of the party favor bags.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:26 PM   #43
fairykin

Here's a pic of the coverlet at the foot of the bed at the Grand.
Can you find the Hidden Mickey?

The carpet also had a hidden mickey.

I haven't seen anyone post any photos of the dios los muertos area..it's so pretty! So here's my mom at it.

It's so funny as Your parents age, You tend to become the parent to them.

So there's a few pics from our triP!
Once again, it was alot of fun getting to visit with everyone while we all planned for our Disneyland trips.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:02 PM   #44
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Well I don't need to post pics, as Mike has pretty much summed up our visit. OK so we didn't ride the Matterhorn this time, but if I had, that's the picture I would have liked to take.

That cake was gorgeous, Dawn. Did it weigh a million pounds?

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:37 PM   #45
fairykin

Hey Molly! I'm glad you all had a good trip! Yes the cake was super heavy! But when You ate it it was light. Good time, we missed you.

Thank you all for sharing pics of your trip. Some of them are so beautiful i saved to print for the scrapbook i'm making my mom.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: