Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 07:27 PM   #1471
puggymom
Mouseketeer
The Tag Fairy wants give hugs to my pugs!

Just skimmed this last page...

T - what are you going to do in if Fl has a cold spell in January

Though I am at the point if I could leave NJ I would, I hate winter and dread it more and more each year. I'm can't leave Murph though, it would break her heart and not sure if she could handle her baby moving away from her.

Kat - can't wait to hear about your stories, sounds like some interesting stories to be told

So, I'm working from home tomorrow, need the plumber to come and my car needs an oil change and tire rotation. The place I take my car is about 1/3 of mile so I can walk home after dropping it off and the walk to pick it back up. I figure since I'm stuck at home working/waiting for the plumber might as well have the car serviced before the engine seizes. I haven't had an oil change since May (my car is every 5k miles or 6 months, and I am exactly 6 months now)

Murph is doing a bit better, Cooper (her pug) went home to her yesterday.

Will still probably rent a chair/scooter as needed at WDW in a few weeks.

Speaking of which, I can't believe in 18 days I'm having Thanksgiving dinner at Brown Derby

Angela are you going to be in the parks at all that weekend or do you avoid the craziness? Love to see you. (and yes I am pretty much packed...)

Will send you and V a PM or email.

Hope all is well!
Old 11-08-2009, 08:53 PM   #1472
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatGarcia View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1111 View Post
Believe it or not, it was 65 here today, too!
Here too 68 tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puggymom View Post
Though I am at the point if I could leave NJ I would, I hate winter and dread it more and more each year. I'm can't leave Murph though, it would break her heart and not sure if she could handle her baby moving away from her.

Me too, but I don't think Jim would go

Quote:
Speaking of which, I can't believe in 18 days I'm having Thanksgiving dinner at Brown Derby
I can't believe T-Day is in 18 days

===========================

Jimmy is in bed. We are sitting here watching the Eagles game. I am finishing up the laundry and then heading to bed.

SAVING TO GO TO DISNEYLAND
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-08-2009, 09:04 PM   #1473
cmp1111
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I'm glad to hear it. Miss you around here!
Old 11-08-2009, 09:15 PM   #1474
TEminnie
TFW/Facebook Addict

Kat--dunno about the ear--mine is messed up but it doesn't leak!

Jo--I thought maybe that's how you spelled pharmacist over there! It depends on where you go here as to how much time they will spend with you---go to Walmart and you're lucky if you get a glimpse of one they are so busy. And they can't prescribe anything--so they often say "go see a doctor"--my experience anyway.

Still with a sick BA---was hoping for school , but she took a turn for the worse. Ab is coughing too but determined to keep on plugging along. I wouldn't let her go to work today tho--she works at the hospital and they dont need anyone sick delivering food!

We watched "Meet Dave" tonite with Eddie Murphy on HBO---it was funny---missed seeing it in the theaters.

A Rednecks Guide to Paris: TFW post 1606, 1622, 1636, 1651, 1680,1737, 1769,1964
Old 11-08-2009, 09:43 PM   #1475
Disneyland_Mama
His head instantly inflated!!!
I don't suck!!! I ROCK!!!
DIS juices are a flowin'!!

Wow, your Focker ears must have been burning today. I was thinking about you this afternoon as was going to send you an email tomorrow morning!

Quote:
T - what are you going to do in if Fl has a cold spell in January
Stay in my room. I'm kidding of course... I can handle the cold as long as there is sunshine and a wool coat involved.

Quote:
That's good news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc0621 View Post
I can't believe T-Day is in 18 days
I bought a turkey today.

We had a fun afternoon. Maddie turned in all her DS games and got $136 from GameStop. Then she turned around and bought LEGO Rock Band and the whole band equipment for the XBox. Nothing like family time rockin' out! Waldo can really belt out Queen's 'We Are The Champions'!

Anyway, tomorrow's another crazy Monday. I've got tons of errands to take care of!

Time for The Amazing Race! Later Gators!
Old 11-08-2009, 10:41 PM   #1476
TEminnie
TFW/Facebook Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyland_Mama View Post
Later Gators!

....I think that just applies to V....unless there are any more Florida fans out there??!

....off to bed---will I get to work tomorrow??? Looking doubtful with the sounds of 2 coughing kids....

A Rednecks Guide to Paris: TFW post 1606, 1622, 1636, 1651, 1680,1737, 1769,1964
Old 11-09-2009, 07:34 AM   #1477
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I bought a turkey today.
I get mine the wekend before. I don't have frezer space to store it!

Quote:
Waldo can really belt out Queen's 'We Are The Champions'!
Oh, we must have video of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEminnie View Post
. ....off to bed---will I get to work tomorrow??? Looking doubtful with the sounds of 2 coughing kids....
Hope they are feeling better

=================

BAck at work today. Off to morrow for an eye doctor appointment and then off on Wednesday for Veteran's day. Nice short week

Hope everyone has a good day.

Old 11-09-2009, 07:35 AM   #1478
PrincessV
She squished her baby on BTMRR!
Oh wait, it's not 1947, is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEminnie View Post
....I think that just applies to V....unless there are any more Florida fans out there??!
Heh heh - GO GATORS!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning! I can't quote, so forgive me if I'm missing any current topics...

H1N1 - None of our Dr. offices are getting it around here; quantities are so limited right now, only the County Health Dept. is getting it and they're reserving it all for the schools. After those are done, anything left will be available to high-risk people at the Health Dept. clinics. It'll take about 3-4 weeks to get all the schools done; Leo's isn't until 11/18.

CE - those are GORGEOUS photos!

Mo and Angela - I'm still tweaking, but need to run things by you. PMing in a bit!

As for me, the muscle relaxant is definitely helping. It's too strong to take any other time but before bed, but each day my neck and shoulders are a little less tight and the headaches are nearly gone.

Gotta run - it's Monday. TTYL!

I run Disney!
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10-Miler, 2012, 2013, 2014 ~ Wine & Dine Half-Marathon, 2014 ~ WDW 10K, 2015 ~ WDW Half-Marathon, 2014, 2015
Royal Family 5K, 2012, 2014, 2015 ~ Princess Half-Marathon, 2013 ~ Glass Slipper Challenge, 2014, 2015 ~ Jingle Jungle 5K, 2012
Expedition Everest Challenge, 2012
Old 11-09-2009, 08:19 AM   #1479
1Princess1Prince2006
DIS Veteran

Mroning Fockers!

I again skimmed through and it sounds like y'all had good weekends! Ours wasn't too bad and I got a lot of studying done.

I'm about to head out to drop DR off at daycare and then head to school. I have a test in my Anatomy lab today and in the lecture part. Fun, fun!

I'm really in a funk lately and just can't seem to shake this. Seeing that T-giving is in 18 (well, what 17 or 16 now) doesn't help either. I think I'm just stressing of having to send the kids away for the holiday. I get like this everytime and I know I'm worrying and stressing over nothing. I just wish it was here and over with already.

Gotta run! Have a good Monday everyone!

June 2000 - Disneyland * May 2001 - Disneyland * February 2004 - Disneyland/CA Adventure
March 2007 - WDW (Offsite) * September 2007 - WDW (Wilderness Lodge-Club Level)
Old 11-09-2009, 08:30 AM   #1480
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Good Morning Fockers I am stuch home a my car is alo in the shop !! I took it to et the miror replac and f course tey found ore things but as they are covered uner my wrrany I ight as well get them done !!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
Old 11-09-2009, 11:51 AM   #1481
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Princess1Prince2006 View Post

I'm really in a funk lately and just can't seem to shake this. Seeing that T-giving is in 18 (well, what 17 or 16 now) doesn't help either. I think I'm just stressing of having to send the kids away for the holiday. I get like this everytime and I know I'm worrying and stressing over nothing. I just wish it was here and over with already.

V - I swear I quoted you..stupid Dis Our ped still doesn't have the H1N1 either Glad the muscle relaxers are working!

=================

Calling all the Fockers that love to cook/bake. I need an easy but good Apple Recipe. Anyone

Old 11-09-2009, 12:45 PM   #1482
askelton
Disney Cosmo

Quote:
Sounds lovely!

Quote:
Angela are you going to be in the parks at all that weekend or do you avoid the craziness? Love to see you.
Other than seeing you and V, probably not.

Kat, your Orlando based pharmacist says your ear could be serious and you need to get it checked out.

I have found a job if only I could parlay it into actually making money. Whilst at Khols and Publix two nice elderly ladies started talking to me and telling me all about their lives. Apparently I look like a nice lady. Little do they know! But I would happily walk around stores or wherever and listen to people talk.

Old 11-09-2009, 01:00 PM   #1483
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by askelton View Post

I have found a job if only I could parlay it into actually making money. Whilst at Khols and Publix two nice elderly ladies started talking to me and telling me all about their lives. Apparently I look like a nice lady. Little do they know! But I would happily walk around stores or wherever and listen to people talk.

Me too !! Could we form a corporation!!!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
Old 11-09-2009, 01:47 PM   #1484
askelton
Disney Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Me too !! Could we form a corporation!!!!
Absolutely! You'll be the northern division and I'll be the southern. And probably our clients will summer there and winter here, so we can both work for them.

Old 11-09-2009, 02:57 PM   #1485
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

V glad the meds are working and Angela too funny

Went shopping this morning and managed to buy a few pressies for the girls, Jess wanted a cook book by Nigella Lawson (know her?) it's a sign of growing up isn't it Then we went for a walk this afternoon and stopped at the vets to get Boo some worming tablets, we have an exciting life huh And that was my day
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: