Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 08:02 AM   #1456
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
Em and Dad left just before 9 and we should have gone to the Remembrance service but skipped it. Dave washed the cars and went to the dump/tip whilst I filled holes in the bedroom wall. Why does it take so long to do jobs like that?
I'll send Jimmy over, he's great at spackling

====================

Getting ready for soccer then afterwards will be finishing up the laundry. Not much else planned for the day I'm going to roast a chicken for dinner, so that's nice and easy. The Eagles don't play until tonight, so it should be a nice quiet day.

Have a good one everybody

SAVING TO GO TO DISNEYLAND
Old 11-08-2009, 09:28 AM   #1457
TEminnie
TFW/Facebook Addict

Quote:
I'm so pleased we don't have kids beauty competitions here, I hate it as all children, well OK most, are gorgeous!?
but they look gorgeouser in cute dresses!

they must have some pageants---they have a Miss UK, right??

Quote:
Over here it's a 15, it was my favourite film at that age!!!

?
we just have a PG, PG13, and R.....I was thinking that Dirty Dancing was out before the PG13 started, but they may have re-rated it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc0621 View Post
I'll send Jimmy over, he's great at spackling

====================

Getting ready for soccer then afterwards will be finishing up the laundry. Not much else planned for the day I'm going to roast a chicken for dinner, so that's nice and easy. The Eagles don't play until tonight, so it should be a nice quiet day.

Nice day here too! Daran' is up early planting my tulip bulbs so that's good! I've been wanting to see tulips each spring!

+++++++++

Great photos CE!

BA wanted to know what city you were in....and was their a giant drop off on the ledge you were standing!

A Rednecks Guide to Paris: TFW post 1606, 1622, 1636, 1651, 1680,1737, 1769,1964
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-08-2009, 10:28 AM   #1458
cmp1111
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Sounds fun but yikes about the mice, hope you've got all of them!
Me, too. It smells better down there, so I think I must have done.

Quote:
Gorgeous CE, I love the one of the boys running
Thanks!

Quote:

Sounds nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEminnie View Post
Great photos CE!

BA wanted to know what city you were in....and was their a giant drop off on the ledge you were standing!
Thanks! It was Chicago. I wasn't with them for the photo shoot, so I don't know.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:40 AM   #1459
1Princess1Prince2006
DIS Veteran

Morning Fockers!

CE great pics! Sorry no quotes I just kind of skimmed through since I'm still not feeling well. But I hope y'all are having a good morning!

Not much planned in our house today. No football in our house today (well it will be on but we won't be cheering anyone on) since the Steelers don't play until tomorrow night.

I have some chapters and workbook stuff to do for my Med Terms class. I also need to study for a chapter test in Anatomy class and then the bones in the hand and foot for a test in Anatomy lab as well.

Gotta run! Have a good one everyone! I hope to be back later on today.

June 2000 - Disneyland * May 2001 - Disneyland * February 2004 - Disneyland/CA Adventure
March 2007 - WDW (Offsite) * September 2007 - WDW (Wilderness Lodge-Club Level)
Old 11-08-2009, 11:46 AM   #1460
askelton
Disney Cosmo

Good morning! I'm getting ready for another day of football but I did hear that pitchers and catchers report in 14 weeks!

Yesterday I made some barbecue sauce for Mitch to put with pork for sandwiches. My sis may come over later after Reid doesn't nap. They are getting very frustrated because he is tired and needs to sleep but he is willful and not. Amazing how children are so much like their parents.

I found a recipe for pumpkin pancakes that was yummo, but Mitch didn't want any so can you all come for breakfast? There are so many left! Guess some of those will go home with Reid too.

My doctor has the H1N1 vaccine but I didn't take it. I don't feel like I'm all that at risk so I'll leave it for someone who is. I was actually surprised when they asked if I wanted it.

Old 11-08-2009, 01:47 PM   #1461
Disneyland_Mama
His head instantly inflated!!!
I don't suck!!! I ROCK!!!
DIS juices are a flowin'!!

Quote:
It's literally purreed fruit in a pouch which you give to toddlers, no additives, sugar etc And hope you got on film
Hmmm... I'd never heard of them. See below about DLR filming.
Quote:
Em and Dad left just before 9 and we should have gone to the Remembrance service but skipped it. Dave washed the cars and went to the dump/tip whilst I filled holes in the bedroom wall. Why does it take so long to do jobs like that?
I love to hear about all your handy work, Jo.

Quote:
Enjoy your day!
Quote:
Nice day here too! Daran' is up early planting my tulip bulbs so that's good! I've been wanting to see tulips each spring!
WHat a nice husband, TE. I can't wait to see the pictures of the tulips... uhhh... next spring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Princess1Prince2006 View Post
Morning Fockers!
Hi Lori. Feel better!
Quote:
Originally Posted by askelton View Post
My sis may come over later after Reid doesn't nap. They are getting very frustrated because he is tired and needs to sleep but he is willful and not.
How old is Reid, again? Evan stopped napping right around 2 1/2 - 3. He was just so full of energy he couldn't/wouldn't stop to nap. Sometimes just laying down to listen to soft music or to read is enough for some kids.

Good Sunday Morning, All!

Well, we woke up to tired to head to DLR this morning. And it's too cold for me (65!). Nothing much going on otherwise. I'm going to enjoy the nice peaceful day, and perhaps start packing for January!
Old 11-08-2009, 02:32 PM   #1462
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Afternoon All!!! Well Cheerleading is OVER They had their last Competition today !! Place first but overall points went to another Team who gets to go to Disney!!!!! Now we have a break till late summer and I think they are going to try out for Varsity !! They LOVE it but it is SUCH a commitment !! Practise 3 - 5 times a week from Aug thru Nov.

My Feb plans have changed again !!! Christine had another unexpected emergency come up so now it is just me again!!! But that'sOK I will be meeting up with LOTS of eteran Dissers and am VERY excited !!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
Old 11-08-2009, 02:32 PM   #1463
KatGarcia
Just Keep Swimming.

Man it's rough to go on a Disney vacation and run run run for days and then come home, i feel like a useless lump. KC got called into the office today, which stinks for him. It's pretty boring here too.

I still have one more bag to unpack, a closet to clean out, a grocery list to make. And sometime tomorrow or so we need to do the trip laundry and do the grocery shopping. I am thrilled to be able to relax after the vacation tho. KC & I are off until next week so we plan to relax and have a few outings planned, but mostly just chill out time.

I wasn't sure if i'd do a TR but there are too many stories not to. I will prob get started on that today after my cleaning.

Quick question to the mom's...any of you ever had a kid have a leaky ear? it's clear liquid but it won't stop coming out and I'm not sure what to do because going to the DR is too expensive.

Anyways enough procrastinating for me. Happy Sunday all!

My Disney Princess, Lily

Mission:Visit Disney Once a Month for a Year. A Florida Newbie's Tales.

Trips: Nov 09~POFQ {as a CM!}*Nov 08~ASMu*Aug 08~Pop (1st Solo Trip) & POR*Jan '08~ASMusic Suite/BWV*
Oct 07~CBR {F&W/MNSSHP}*June '07~Disneyland*Dec '06/Jan '07~Pop/CSR*Feb '05~POFQ*June 1996*Several trips as a kid*

Old 11-08-2009, 02:39 PM   #1464
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Welcome Home Kat !! Sorry no adice on the ear , Does it Hurt???
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
Old 11-08-2009, 03:34 PM   #1465
KatGarcia
Just Keep Swimming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Welcome Home Kat !! Sorry no adice on the ear , Does it Hurt???
it's mainly just the pressure, not pain yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started my TR...go save a spot....

Why did we plan out this entire trip?! A 2nd Honeymoon Report...sorta.

My Disney Princess, Lily

Mission:Visit Disney Once a Month for a Year. A Florida Newbie's Tales.

Trips: Nov 09~POFQ {as a CM!}*Nov 08~ASMu*Aug 08~Pop (1st Solo Trip) & POR*Jan '08~ASMusic Suite/BWV*
Oct 07~CBR {F&W/MNSSHP}*June '07~Disneyland*Dec '06/Jan '07~Pop/CSR*Feb '05~POFQ*June 1996*Several trips as a kid*

Old 11-08-2009, 03:41 PM   #1466
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
We gave up on tulips, the squirrls keep diggin them up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Princess1Prince2006 View Post
Morning Fockers!
Hi Lori Hope you are feeling better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyland_Mama View Post
How old is Reid, again? Evan stopped napping right around 2 1/2 - 3. He was just so full of energy he couldn't/wouldn't stop to nap. Sometimes just laying down to listen to soft music or to read is enough for some kids.
Jimmy too!

Quote:
And it's too cold for me (65!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatGarcia View Post
Quick question to the mom's...any of you ever had a kid have a leaky ear? it's clear liquid but it won't stop coming out and I'm not sure what to do because going to the DR is too expensive.
Go to the doctor

============================

Hey all. Home from soccer. After the game one of jimmy's friend's and his mom showed up to play at the playground so we stayed for about an hur after soccer to let them run around together. I have one load of laundry left to do. Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, stuffing, grren beans and crescent rolls for dinner.

Angela - I thought I quoted you too Pitchers and catcher report to Clearwater for the Phillies on February 14th Eagles have the 8:30 game tonight.

Old 11-08-2009, 03:48 PM   #1467
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

Rosie I'm so sorry about your trip again

Kat do pharmasists give free advise over there?

I've updated my TR, please all go and read
Old 11-08-2009, 03:56 PM   #1468
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Rosie I'm so sorry about your trip again

Kat do pharmasists give free advise over there?

I've updated my TR, please all go and read
Oh, good idea about the pharmacy Jo!

I already read and posted

Old 11-08-2009, 04:04 PM   #1469
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

It should have been a c instead of an s in pharmacist shouldn't it
Old 11-08-2009, 07:00 PM   #1470
cmp1111
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by askelton View Post
Good morning! I'm getting ready for another day of football but I did hear that pitchers and catchers report in 14 weeks!
That's good, but scary at the same time, you know?

Quote:
Well, we woke up to tired to head to DLR this morning. And it's too cold for me (65!). Nothing much going on otherwise. I'm going to enjoy the nice peaceful day, and perhaps start packing for January!
Believe it or not, it was 65 here today, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
My Feb plans have changed again !!! Christine had another unexpected emergency come up so now it is just me again!!! But that'sOK I will be meeting up with LOTS of eteran Dissers and am VERY excited !!!
Wow, just one thing after another, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatGarcia View Post
Nope, never heard it.

Quote:
Hey all. Home from soccer. After the game one of jimmy's friend's and his mom showed up to play at the playground so we stayed for about an hur after soccer to let them run around together. I have one load of laundry left to do. Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, stuffing, grren beans and crescent rolls for dinner.
Sounds nice! We grilled burgers after I went to the store, since it was ridiculously warm today.

Pretty quiet day around here... I worked on cleaning house some, since I will barely be home this week. I went to the store, and that's about that.

But, on the way to the store, I checked in with my co-chair, and her poor kid still had a fever this morning, so she can't send him to school tomorrow, so I'm on my own again. Thankfully, we have only 3 classrooms coming in tomorrow, and I still have plenty of other volunteers, (though one is out, another fever...) My co-chair feels so bad, but what can you do? I mean, yes, I'd rather have her around to help me set up and make decisions, but I can't blame her, you know?

I'm sort of worried for Tuesday, though, since I have to go to tennis. Hopefully he can be at school then.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: