Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 05:16 PM   #1441
Disneyland_Mama
His head instantly inflated!!!
I don't suck!!! I ROCK!!!
DIS juices are a flowin'!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1111 View Post
I found four more. Yucko. I hope that's it, though. Most of them were tiny - is it weird that I feel guilt, even though I don't want them? I have the door open downstairs to try to get some fresh air in, but likely it will just mean more mice. Thankfully, I have never, ever, seen one upstairs - they apparently stick to the basement. Not great, but better than the kitchen.
Did you find those 4 more dead or alive? Did you kill them or set them free? I'm sorry, but I'm interested in what you do to them. The grossest thing we've ever had in our house was a lizard... and I flipped out when it decided to sit on the couch with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydoxy66 View Post
Hello!

I think I've seen that. Sorry but I think it is disgusting. I believe that the pageants shouldn't encourage the 'fake' beauty in the very young girls.(Pre-tween) IMO, children are more beautiful without all the gook. And I want to see there honest abilities. Not the routines that are made up by someone else. I feel so sorry for some of the contestants who are pushed into doing it too. Sorry it just bugs me. I know you couldn't tell. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
I guess we're in the same boat on this one. I hate how they put those fake teeth thingys on and spray tan and all that fake hair. It's disturbingly disgusting.

Quote:
Albondiga? Is that Spanish for bologna tacos?
Sorry about the shot drama. Yeah, I would like to have a pajama day tomorrow......ain't happenin'.
It's Mexican meatball soup. It's soooo good and really easy to make. Google it sometime you have extra hamburger around. You'll love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Sssshhhh Don'tellanyone I'm playing Hookie from work!!

WOW, my house is empty! Andy's working, my parents took the kids to my niece's soccer game, so it's piece and quiet for a few hours. I don't know what to do with myself. My hands hurt from playing LEGO rock band on my DSi all morning.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:39 PM   #1442
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Princess1Prince2006 View Post
We're putting our kitchen back together as well after the paint job. I need to take some pics and show y'all. It's not all the way done since we need to put up the back splash but I'm really liking the color.
Can't wait to see it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
Janet wow you're a cleaning machine!!!
I;m gonna start hiring myself out

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
Em and Dad are here and we've had a lovely walk, Em and I also went to the supermarket where she has stocked up on so much stuff, mainly toddler foods as she says all of yours have tons of sugar in. She bought some fruit purees which apparently in the US also have sugar in She also bought things like gravy and cheese sauce granules oh and a jar of indian cook in sauce
WOw, shes racking up the frequent flier miles!

Quote:
Yep, saw it on 60 Minutes. It's similar to the flu strains from before 1950, (including the big 1918 one) so the older people, who are usually so at risk, have some immunity.
My grandmother lost 10 of her brothers and sisters in 1918!

Quote:
Sounds like a productive day, if not exactly fun.
Very productive!

Quote:
So, we have had a nice morning, if not a productive one.
SOunds nice!

Quote:
I found a dead mouse right in front of my washing machine on Wed. and D says he found one last week, too. We have the sticky traps, but the bad thing is that I don't know everywhere that the Terminix guy put them, so I may have to search and see if that's the issue. And I don't know why the mouse was dead in front of the machine, as he wasn't in a trap. Ugh.

Once I poke around some, I think I'm going to have a nap. ; )
I'd be freaking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyland_Mama View Post
Well aren't you just Miss Productive today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T
So I headed over to the Flu Clinic and the wait time was 3 HOURS!!! Forget it. I can't deal with that, I'll just keep calling my ped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T
Tomorrow DLR is taping their parts for the Disney Christmas Parade, so we might head over to that and try to get our mugs in the shots.
ooh fun. Take pics Who's going to be there?

Quote:
You have done well with your Saturday. When does the fun start?
Yep you might have missed that part on my brother. He is getting married on the 21st of this month. 6 months since the divorce. Cool, huh? He and K graduated from High School together. She is divorced also.
The funs starts when I go back to work

I must have missed that.

Quote:
It's Mexican meatball soup. It's soooo good and really easy to make. Google it sometime you have extra hamburger around. You'll love it!
I was going to ask too. Sounds good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T
WOW, my house is empty! Andy's working, my parents took the kids to my niece's soccer game, so it's piece and quiet for a few hours. I don't know what to do with myself. My hands hurt from playing LEGO rock band on my DSi all morning.
Enjoy the quiet

------------------------------------------------

The Halloween decorations and the Thanksgiving decorations are up Ran to the grocery store and am in the process of doing I ordered the soft pretzels for the snack stand at the soccer game tomorrow. We are having Taco's for dinner (look away T it's an Old El Paso kit)

Soccer tomorrow whice means I need to leave here about 9:30 to pick up the pretzel and get to the soccer field by 10:15 or so. Tomorrow is also picture day for the soccer league, so I am sure most everyone will be there. So it will busy which will be good!

Jimmy has PJ day all day. Spent the day watching Spongebob, Pokeman, and playing Transformers. Is it any wonder I have a headache!

SAVING TO GO TO DISNEYLAND
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-07-2009, 05:43 PM   #1443
TEminnie
TFW/Facebook Addict

:
Quote:

Those pagent shows scare me. Have you seen toddlers and tiaras? OMG, those mothers are NUTS!:
Ab and BA LOVE that show! They have all the episodes on the DVR for some reason---scares me what they'll do with their daughters!

Quote:
Ha! When my computer crashed, I was sure my roast was rotten, but it stayed for 3 days without going bad. Weird, huh?!:
the longer the cooking time, the longer the spoil time---and that one is a 2 day cook time,

Quote:
Hello!

I think I've seen that. Sorry but I think it is disgusting. I believe that the pageants shouldn't encourage the 'fake' beauty in the very young girls.(Pre-tween) IMO, children are more beautiful without all the gook. And I want to see there honest abilities. Not the routines that are made up by someone else. I feel so sorry for some of the contestants who are pushed into doing it too. Sorry it just bugs me. I know you couldn't tell.
Congrats on making a little money on the bovine.
?!:
This show was about college age girls--they were hysterical as were the moms!

Overall, I like pageants, but only at the age where the girls want to do it---both my girls would love to do pageants if they had more time---it really is good life training to be able to get up in front of a large group of people and be confident and poised. I feel it's silly when the 3 year olds are crying---but they do look cute in the little dresses!

Can't wait to see some pics. I've subscribed to your PTR. I'll try to check it out tonight.

Quote:
WHAT??? ROSIE'S LAYING OUTTA WORK????

+++++++++++

Well I slept for 2 hours---still gotta headache but hopefully will keep from getting TOO sick.

Ab is watching Dirty Dancing---she said it should be rated R++---I don't remember that--anyone know what it was rated??
I like the songs! And it was filmed near Virginia Tech!

A Rednecks Guide to Paris: TFW post 1606, 1622, 1636, 1651, 1680,1737, 1769,1964
Old 11-07-2009, 05:45 PM   #1444
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Dirty Dancing was PG13

Old 11-07-2009, 06:14 PM   #1445
TEminnie
TFW/Facebook Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc0621 View Post
Dirty Dancing was PG13
wow...now she's watching Land before time and Aladdin---her fav movies from preschool!

A Rednecks Guide to Paris: TFW post 1606, 1622, 1636, 1651, 1680,1737, 1769,1964
Old 11-07-2009, 06:22 PM   #1446
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEminnie View Post
wow...now she's watching Land before time and Aladdin---her fav movies from preschool!
Jimmy loves both of those!

Old 11-07-2009, 06:28 PM   #1447
cmp1111
DIS Veteran

Quote:
OK. Enjoy!

Quote:
Did you find those 4 more dead or alive? Did you kill them or set them free? I'm sorry, but I'm interested in what you do to them. The grossest thing we've ever had in our house was a lizard... and I flipped out when it decided to sit on the couch with me.
They were dead, so I just threw them out. I don't know what I'd do if they were alive.

Quote:
Jimmy has PJ day all day. Spent the day watching Spongebob, Pokeman, and playing Transformers. Is it any wonder I have a headache!
No.

Oops, thought I quoted TE - sorry about your headache, too.

I've made my pizza casserole, but sent D out for wine and he's not back, so I've got it on "warm and hold" and the kids are eating their fresh farm stand salad.

Next post is the wedding pictures! The photographer gave my BIL & SIL a disc with all 750 photos, and she burned a copy for me! Just some of my faves - they were very, very artistic and chic.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:33 PM   #1448
cmp1111
DIS Veteran

Wedding photos extravaganza!

Old 11-07-2009, 06:42 PM   #1449
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Great pictures CE. You all look great!

Old 11-07-2009, 06:55 PM   #1450
cmp1111
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Great pictures CE. You all look great!
Thanks!
Old 11-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #1451
KatGarcia
Just Keep Swimming.

We're baaaaaack.

What'd I miss???

Boy do I have a TR for you all...I'll be starting it tomorrow since KC got called into the office. But it was a doosey of a trip!

Right now we are about to chow down on some leftover sandwiches from Norway that we brought home....yum. Today has been nap and unpack and relax day.

Hope everything went well with everyone...how about a Kristel update???

My Disney Princess, Lily

Mission:Visit Disney Once a Month for a Year. A Florida Newbie's Tales.

Trips: Nov 09~POFQ {as a CM!}*Nov 08~ASMu*Aug 08~Pop (1st Solo Trip) & POR*Jan '08~ASMusic Suite/BWV*
Oct 07~CBR {F&W/MNSSHP}*June '07~Disneyland*Dec '06/Jan '07~Pop/CSR*Feb '05~POFQ*June 1996*Several trips as a kid*

Old 11-07-2009, 08:03 PM   #1452
Disneyland_Mama
His head instantly inflated!!!
I don't suck!!! I ROCK!!!
DIS juices are a flowin'!!

Lovely photo's CE!

Clutch the pearls, you look MAH-VELOUS!

Welcome back, Kat. Be sure to link us.
Old 11-07-2009, 08:50 PM   #1453
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatGarcia View Post
We're baaaaaack.

What'd I miss???

Boy do I have a TR for you all...I'll be starting it tomorrow since KC got called into the office. But it was a doosey of a trip!

Right now we are about to chow down on some leftover sandwiches from Norway that we brought home....yum. Today has been nap and unpack and relax day.

Hope everything went well with everyone...how about a Kristel update???
Welcome Back. Can't wait to hear albout it!

Old 11-07-2009, 11:33 PM   #1454
cmp1111
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Lovely photo's CE!

Clutch the pearls, you look MAH-VELOUS!
Thank you! We had fun!
Old 11-08-2009, 07:34 AM   #1455
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

Quote:
so going out to breakfast ended up with us getting home after noon.
Sounds fun but yikes about the mice, hope you've got all of them!

Quote:
WTH are fruit purees? I know Gerber baby food has a lot of sugar. Has she tried Nature's Best?
It's literally purreed fruit in a pouch which you give to toddlers, no additives, sugar etc And hope you got on film

Quote:
So Em is kinda makin' up for being bad? Glad you are having a good time.
Well she only stopped here on her way to the airport

Quote:
Naughty Rosie

Quote:
I guess we're in the same boat on this one. I hate how they put those fake teeth thingys on and spray tan and all that fake hair. It's disturbingly disgusting.
I'm so pleased we don't have kids beauty competitions here, I hate it as all children, well OK most, are gorgeous!

Quote:
WOw, shes racking up the frequent flier miles!
She gets loads of free flights per year from her company. She's back again in a few weeks for a meeting at work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEminnie View Post
Ab is watching Dirty Dancing---she said it should be rated R++---I don't remember that--anyone know what it was rated??
I like the songs! And it was filmed near Virginia Tech!
Over here it's a 15, it was my favourite film at that age!!!

Quote:
Next post is the wedding pictures! The photographer gave my BIL & SIL a disc with all 750 photos, and she burned a copy for me! Just some of my faves - they were very, very artistic and chic.
Gorgeous CE, I love the one of the boys running

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatGarcia View Post
We're baaaaaack.
Welcome back Kat, can't wait to read all about it!!!

Em and Dad left just before 9 and we should have gone to the Remembrance service but skipped it. Dave washed the cars and went to the dump/tip whilst I filled holes in the bedroom wall. Why does it take so long to do jobs like that?
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: