Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 02:19 AM   #826
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Princess1Prince2006 View Post
Lindsey is doing great in school. No notes sent home, no yellow cards, and really no trouble...YET. I need to knock on some wood for our luck to continue on that though. She got a progress report a few weeks ago and was doing excellant in all subjects and really is just lovning school and the 1st grade.
Fantastic and it's great to see you

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeschoolMama View Post
Jo- Boots is too cute! My favorite picture is the second one! Our neighbor adopted a cat and it's name was Boots. They told us they renamed it, but we don't remember the name so we call him NotBoots, like Not Bob.
and glad you're feeling better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by askelton View Post
What a precious picture! See how they suck you in with love?

Love my Reid but things are never in the correct place after company.
They sure do and I know what you mean, Em's boys moved everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1111 View Post
I'm still so freakin embarrassed that I introduced him to D as Bob. I blame Mel. LY, Mel.
I thought he was called Bob too Sorry about the snow

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurrrvtheDuck View Post
Jo: Boots is adorable!!! Tell the girls that they sleep a lot, but to enjoy their kitten years when they're Super curious and love to play with everything. Don't bother buying toys. Just get boxes, paper bags and string and she'll entertain herself.
Will do and I'm so sorry about your kitties

Well there were big screams this morning, the girls were playing with Boots before school and she wee'd all over Jessica in her school uniform She wasn't happy!!!! We kept telling them to not be too excitable with her but they didn't listen
Old 10-19-2009, 07:20 AM   #827
cmp1111
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
Well there were big screams this morning, the girls were playing with Boots before school and she wee'd all over Jessica in her school uniform She wasn't happy!!!! We kept telling them to not be too excitable with her but they didn't listen
Maybe it's like Ab's driving lesson - now that it's happened, they'll learn.

Not much going on here today. I have team tennis drills at noon, and D is flying just during the day.

I've got no other plans. Tomorrow I'm heading to an Apple store to get the replacement iPhone. I've checked around and I can't do any better, and I really miss it.

Hope you all have a good start to the week!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-19-2009, 07:29 AM   #828
1Princess1Prince2006
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Well Boots is being a great help, so far she has dusted behind the freezer, between the door and it's frame and even typed some stuff on my laptop Oh and she has just used her litter tray, I luckily realised she didn't like the plastic liner so changed for paper and voila
My aunt got a new kitten and she says the same thing about hers. She actually directs her cat to go under the bed and behind things so she will dust it for her.

Quote:
My back is feeling better. After the Tower of Terror pelvic treatment, I have barely had any pain in my lower back. It's just the top of my back now. Maybe there is an end of this back pain in sight.

Good to hear your back is feeling better. The TOT treatment sounds like a great one! At least you had fun doing it. (OK...well that came out sounding kind of wrong).

Quote:
We had my sis over yesterday to spend the night whilst there house was sprayed for bugs. Love my Reid but things are never in the correct place after company.
My house is like that all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc0621 View Post
Hi Lori We've missed you

So glad that Linds is doing great in 1st grade..so is Jimmy

Also glad to hear that school is going well.

No internet would drive me crazy
Hi Janet! Glad to hear Jimmy is doing great in school! And yes, not having the internet is no fun. Well, I did go to the library and had it at school but I couldn't hop on and off and surf like I do at home.

Quote:
Lori! So glad things are going well. Missed you!
Hi CE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CE
So we've had a total blow-off day. Woody had a playdate this afternoon - which I drove him to IN THE SNOW.

However, we were nowhere near as bad as MA, as far as what I could see during the football game. It's not stuck to the ground yet here - in fact, been switching between sleet, rain, and snow (lovely ) but they say it could be 1-3 inches overnight.

It's not even LATE OCTOBER yet. It's MUCH too soon...

Sorry.

Apparently, it's time already to prep for CE's Seasonal Affective Disorder.

Recipes from last night to follow! Hope you all have a good night.
UGH! My brother had the Patriots game on yesterday and it did not look like it would have been a fun game to have played in or been at. I am not looking foward to the snow either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyland_Mama View Post

Evan's the only non-Dodger fan in this house and he's jumping around saying "DODGER'S SUCK!". You'd be proud Janet. He's a die-hard Angel fan, thanks to my brother.
Sorry T, but

Quote:
Poor girls!

DR is home sick today. Poor kid is all stuffed up, croupy cough and has a fever. I'm hoping it doesn't spread to the rest of us. Not much else planned. Hope everyone else has a good Monday.

June 2000 - Disneyland * May 2001 - Disneyland * February 2004 - Disneyland/CA Adventure
March 2007 - WDW (Offsite) * September 2007 - WDW (Wilderness Lodge-Club Level)
Old 10-19-2009, 07:47 AM   #829
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Quote:
Not much going on here today. I have team tennis drills at noon, and D is flying just during the day.

I've got no other plans. Tomorrow I'm heading to an Apple store to get the replacement iPhone. I've checked around and I can't do any better, and I really miss it.

Hope you all have a good start to the week!
You too!

Quote:
DR is home sick today. Poor kid is all stuffed up, croupy cough and has a fever. I'm hoping it doesn't spread to the rest of us. Not much else planned. Hope everyone else has a good Monday.
Hope he feels better. What about your test today, will you be able to make it up?

============

Good morning. Boys off to work/school. Everyone tired from staying up watching the game. These 8pm starts are too late Today is laundry day then I have a home and school general membership meeting tonight.

Have a good day everyone!

SAVING TO GO TO DISNEYLAND
Old 10-19-2009, 08:05 AM   #830
HomeschoolMama
I raise kids... What's your super power?

Quote:

By the way, your ticker is messed up, Jo.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:07 AM   #831
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:

By the way, your ticker is messed up, Jo.
MIne was too I think it is a problem with Mickey Path, so I went to another site and made one

Old 10-19-2009, 08:09 AM   #832
PrincessV
She squished her baby on BTMRR!
Oh wait, it's not 1947, is it?

Morning! I'm read-up but didn't do quotes... forgive me? The insanity never ends around here; I'm waiting on a call from the AC repair people.

That's right, it's still broken. My friend's DH who got it to work... didn't. It may have worked for about 2 hours, then quit and we couldn't get it to start again. I've thrown in the towel and called the company I used in the past to give me a quote on a new condenser. OUCH! $$$$ I should make American Express very, very happy shortly.

Meanwhile, a cold front blew through, so we haven't needed the AC all weekend... but actually needed HEAT this morning! It was down to 48 outside. Less than a week ago, it was 100. Crazy!

I run Disney!
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10-Miler, 2012, 2013, 2014 ~ Wine & Dine Half-Marathon, 2014 ~ WDW 10K, 2015 ~ WDW Half-Marathon, 2014, 2015
Royal Family 5K, 2012, 2014, 2015 ~ Princess Half-Marathon, 2013 ~ Glass Slipper Challenge, 2014, 2015 ~ Jingle Jungle 5K, 2012
Expedition Everest Challenge, 2012
Old 10-19-2009, 08:25 AM   #833
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessV View Post
Morning! I'm read-up but didn't do quotes... forgive me? .
Of course!

Quote:
That's right, it's still broken. My friend's DH who got it to work... didn't. It may have worked for about 2 hours, then quit and we couldn't get it to start again. I've thrown in the towel and called the company I used in the past to give me a quote on a new condenser. OUCH! $$$$ I should make American Express very, very happy shortly.
Hope it gets fixed soon!

Quote:
Meanwhile, a cold front blew through, so we haven't needed the AC all weekend... but actually needed HEAT this morning! It was down to 48 outside. Less than a week ago, it was 100. Crazy!
WOw! Our high is going to be 58!

Old 10-19-2009, 08:35 AM   #834
HomeschoolMama

Did anyone else notice that certain words are linked now to ads? What a PITA!

Old 10-19-2009, 08:37 AM   #835
TEminnie
TFW/Facebook Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyland_Mama View Post
Wow, lookie what I found! Those recipes look great CE. Please, please my non-brown friends... promise you'll never put lettuce in a burrito! Ay dios mio!

:
Uh....b-b-but the box SAYS to put the lettuce on it!

++++++++++

and whoa....wait a minute.....I'm not sure this thead is big enough for so many Boots kitties.....we may need to have a "Boots off" and see who wins out!

My Boots is doing good---I'm glad our garage is heated!

+++++

well, i"m being lazy now---kinda nice to just wave at the kids as they leave on their own! (even if it's a little scary!)....but I gotta make sugar free Pumpkin pies for my class this afternnoon so better get crackin'!

A Rednecks Guide to Paris: TFW post 1606, 1622, 1636, 1651, 1680,1737, 1769,1964
Old 10-19-2009, 08:39 AM   #836
TEminnie
TFW/Facebook Addict

Quote:

Really?? which ones?

Quote:
Morning! I'm read-up but didn't do quotes... forgive me? The insanity never ends around here; I'm waiting on a call from the AC repair people.

Sorry about your a/c--I thought it was fixed too!

Feel free to drive north---we have a giant first frost covering everything right now!

A Rednecks Guide to Paris: TFW post 1606, 1622, 1636, 1651, 1680,1737, 1769,1964
Old 10-19-2009, 08:48 AM   #837
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I did see that for a while, but now I'm not seeing them

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEminnie View Post
Uh....b-b-but the box SAYS to put the lettuce on it!

Quote:
well, i"m being lazy now---kinda nice to just wave at the kids as they leave on their own! (even if it's a little scary!)....but I gotta make sugar free Pumpkin pies for my class this afternnoon so better get crackin'!
You'll get used to it

Quote:
Feel free to drive north---we have a giant first frost covering everything right now!
Us too TE!

Old 10-19-2009, 08:50 AM   #838
askelton
Disney Cosmo

Quote:
OMG, I watch them every day...it's the only thing on during the day
That's why I flip between CNN and QVC.

Quote:
My sis got one after coveting my BIL's. I don't know how she uses it with her nails as I was using his and it's a PITA.

Quote:
DR is home sick today. Poor kid is all stuffed up, croupy cough and has a fever.
I hope he feels better and you all don't get sick.

Quote:
These 8pm starts are too late
You're right.

Quote:
I'm waiting on a call from the AC repair people.
Just think, if you sell, it's a feature.

Quote:
I hate it! We only have a wall AC in the sunroom which we try not to use, and it's freezing in here!

Quote:
.but I gotta make sugar free Pumpkin pies for my class this afternnoon so better get crackin'!
Next to the pumpkin spice pudding, there was a recipe for a Triple-Layer Pumpkin Spice Pie that I think I'll make tonight. I love all things pumpkin. I Hop has pumpkin pancakes now for awhile.

My sis is out of town so I invited my BIL & Reid over for dinner tonight which somehow turned into my picking Reid up from school. No idea how cooking dinner whilst watching a two year old will go!

Old 10-19-2009, 08:58 AM   #839
sorul82?
I have an alibi
I loved Farmer Ted!

DL Mama,

I just saw on the news that the cupcake industry is booming in CA. I'm glad you are doing your part to stimulate the economy.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:08 AM   #840
HomeschoolMama

Quote:
Really?? which ones?
I saw 'school' and 'learn' so far.

Quote:
and whoa....wait a minute.....I'm not sure this thead is big enough for so many Boots kitties.....we may need to have a "Boots off" and see who wins out!
OMGosh! I'm totally picturing a dancing off between cats right now!

Quote:
I did see that for a while, but now I'm not seeing them
On this page in quotes there's a few.

Quote:
My sis got one after coveting my BIL's. I don't know how she uses it with her nails as I was using his and it's a PITA.
All the cool kids have Blackberries...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela
Next to the pumpkin spice pudding, there was a recipe for a Triple-Layer Pumpkin Spice Pie that I think I'll make tonight. I love all things pumpkin. I Hop has pumpkin pancakes now for awhile.
Target has a pumpkin pancake mix out right now. Yummy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela
My sis is out of town so I invited my BIL & Reid over for dinner tonight which somehow turned into my picking Reid up from school. No idea how cooking dinner whilst watching a two year old will go!
TV?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: