Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 09:26 AM   #796
TEminnie
TFW/Facebook Addict

No kitty pictures here either Jo!

Ace looks really cute, Tracy!

We are hoping to go to shatley Springs today--it's a nice inn and restaurant in NC famous for its food and healing springs! It's too cold to do much of anything else....and it's been a crappy football weekend for our teams!

A Rednecks Guide to Paris: TFW post 1606, 1622, 1636, 1651, 1680,1737, 1769,1964
Old 10-18-2009, 09:46 AM   #797
KatGarcia
Just Keep Swimming.

Good morning all. Posting from my phone so no quotes.

We are having a nice mellow weekend. I am still at the tail end of the sick, so I stayed home. Yesterday. We did go to the show on Friday,which was great but we were home fairly early too.

Today kc works from home and all I have to do is some cooking. I'm making meatloaf for dinner and making tuna burgers for this weeks lunch and pumpkim bread for breakfasts. I actually have some hours at work this week so that's all I have planned besides a small outing Tuesday.

I hope u all have a great day!

My Disney Princess, Lily

Mission:Visit Disney Once a Month for a Year. A Florida Newbie's Tales.

Trips: Nov 09~POFQ {as a CM!}*Nov 08~ASMu*Aug 08~Pop (1st Solo Trip) & POR*Jan '08~ASMusic Suite/BWV*
Oct 07~CBR {F&W/MNSSHP}*June '07~Disneyland*Dec '06/Jan '07~Pop/CSR*Feb '05~POFQ*June 1996*Several trips as a kid*

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-18-2009, 11:33 AM   #798
lazydoxy66
Live, love, and laugh!

WEEKEND UPDATE

JV posted instructions for a piñata.

JO said Ells auditioned for her signing class. She found out she was quite the imaginary date to an old school chum on FB. She has been asked to give a presentation on the Mom’s Panel.
Best wishes for Ellie.
Some people never grow up. (FB is evil)
Did you get the cat?

JANET took Jimmy to see TS movies.

DAWN is still in a lot of pain. She has to go get some more x-rays.
I am so sorry, Dawn.

CE was cleaning. Her little party went well.

CEL BEL is making a Halloween costume.

TE says AB can get away with anything since she is blond and 16.

LESSA gave Erich some driving lessons in the new car. She is looking at cruises.

MrsKS and Bill are leading a crusade against their building management who have some unethical expectations for the disabled.
Are people really that stupid, excuse me, ill informed?

KAT is still a little under the weather but better. She had to shorten her fun time this weekend.

ROSE, HEDY and Z popped in to say 'Hi!'

And I get to go to work tonight! I'm going to take a nap since I only had about 4-1/2 hours of sleep. I'm all messed up right now. Too much to do.

Old 10-18-2009, 11:43 AM   #799
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifelong_Dreamer View Post
Oh my gosh Jo, what a nutter! Glad he took it down.
Yup and Happy Birthday to your Mom. I also agree about the driving thing, everyone should have a big car park to practise in first

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post
The last "rule" that bothers us says "Use of "scooter" in certain areas of the building and at certain times of the day may be restricted because of congestion in the hallways and common areas. Such restrictions will be posted on the bulletin board at least 24 hours before hand". This is discrimination and we are going to ask that these policies be changed. Many disabled people in the building are afraid to say a word they don't want to upset the management.
OMG Tracy that's ridiculous, you tell them

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc0621 View Post
Where is everyone??? I am bored out of my mind. My SIL is still here and she and Jim are watching some bad British show.
What program was it???

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1111 View Post
Why am I awake at 1:30? We don't know!
I don't know either Glad your evening was a success!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurrrvtheDuck View Post
Hi, I'm alive!
Hi Z!!!

Well Boots has arrived, she started as Oreo then Dulche, then Roary then finally the girls chose boots as she has 2 white back feet. Sorry TE for pinching your name She has settled in fantastically, got out of her carrier and ate, explored, found David's lap and much to his delight fell asleep for 2 hours. This was after sleeping for almost 1 hour in the car The girls have declared her boring as she's slept most of the time she's been here, but we've said that's good! Anyway here are some photos, as you'll see she's a bit of a mixture. Mum was tortoise shell and Dad was ginger we think!

Oh she's tiny, even smaller than she looks in the photos!

Old 10-18-2009, 12:28 PM   #800
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I'm here! I've been listening to a hilarious Smallville podcast. That's right, I watch Smallville and I am proud of it!
Never heard of it

Quote:
The food turned out to be fantastic. T would be so proud of me! The fish in particular was really, really good - and easy. If anyone wants a recipe, let me know.
Me please!

Quote:
Janet, I'm sorry you were bored.
That's okay. I need to get alife

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurrrvtheDuck View Post
Hi, I'm alive!

Disney was great and the Food was delicious at F&W, but that seems like eons ago. Life has been very busy.

Have a good Sunday all!
Hi Z. Miss you

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEminnie View Post
We are hoping to go to shatley Springs today--it's a nice inn and restaurant in NC famous for its food and healing springs! It's too cold to do much of anything else....and it's been a crappy football weekend for our teams!
Sounds like a nice day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatGarcia View Post
I hope u all have a great day!
You too Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydoxy66 View Post
And I get to go to work tonight! I'm going to take a nap since I only had about 4-1/2 hours of sleep. I'm all messed up right now. Too much to do.
Hpe you were able to get some sleep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
What program was it???
Are you Being Served????

Quote:
Thanks Jo. Jimmy saw the pics and now wants one Not happening! She is cute though!

SAVING TO GO TO DISNEYLAND
Old 10-18-2009, 12:32 PM   #801
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Good afternoon everyone. Another rainy day here, but it looks like they will get the Phillies game in tonight. Although it's going to be 38 degrees at game time

Soccer was cancelled, so Jim took us out to breakfast and then we did the grocery shopping. So that's out of the way. Jimmy is playing computer games on the good computer and I am on the carppy laptop which is sooooooooooo slow!

I have some laundry to do, but I think I will just hold that off until tomorrow. There isn't much to do.

Having a Roasted Chicken for dinner tonight, so that has to go into the oven about 3:00pm. Other than that nothing going on here.

Have a good Sunday everyone

Old 10-18-2009, 12:45 PM   #802
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

Quote:
Thanks Jo. Jimmy saw the pics and now wants one Not happening! She is cute though!
Whoops The little devil keeps sitting in my spot, need to sort that out
Old 10-18-2009, 12:55 PM   #803
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Whoops The little devil keeps sitting in my spot, need to sort that out
Just don's sit on her

Old 10-18-2009, 02:06 PM   #804
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yup and Happy Birthday to your Mom. I also agree about the driving thing, everyone should have a big car park to practise in first

OMG Tracy that's ridiculous, you tell them

What program was it???

Well Boots has arrived, she started as Oreo then Dulche, then Roary then finally the girls chose boots as she has 2 white back feet. Sorry TE for pinching your name She has settled in fantastically, got out of her carrier and ate, explored, found David's lap and much to his delight fell asleep for 2 hours. This was after sleeping for almost 1 hour in the car The girls have declared her boring as she's slept most of the time she's been here, but we've said that's good! Anyway here are some photos, as you'll see she's a bit of a mixture. Mum was tortoise shell and Dad was ginger we think!

First Boots is adorable !!

The scooter thing I am pretty sure ILLEGAL!! I would senda copy of the memo to the appropriate goverment office! I think they would be less than amused !!!

Yes which "bad" program was it ??

The girls won 3rd place in the Competition today !!
I am almost definately hooking up with another Diney Granny for a trip next year !! We are both so excited and are calling and pming each other constatnaly which is another reason I am behind in my posting!! I tell a GOOD story don't I !!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
Old 10-18-2009, 03:53 PM   #805
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran

Jo - I am in love with Boots! Such a little sweetie!

Quote:
Never heard of it

It is on its ninth season, it is about Superman before he was Superman. Hottest Clark Kent ever!
Old 10-18-2009, 04:01 PM   #806
1Princess1Prince2006
DIS Veteran

Hi Fockers!

First off...Kristal, read your update at the top of the page and was able to catch up on a few things. Thank you, thank you, thank you for doing those!

Second...Jo, Boots is adorable!

Last...I'm back! My computer has been fixed for a while but I finally got internet back! Do you know how much it sucks not having it??? A LOT!

I've been busy with the kiddos and with school. This coming week I have test or quiz in all my classes or labs so it is definately not a fun week for me. The one good thing is knowing that next weekend I'm doing some shopping and pampering for myself and I plan on starting some Christmas shopping.

Lindsey is doing great in school. No notes sent home, no yellow cards, and really no trouble...YET. I need to knock on some wood for our luck to continue on that though. She got a progress report a few weeks ago and was doing excellant in all subjects and really is just lovning school and the 1st grade.

DR was having separation issues and is sort of getting over them. He was on the daycare side and was having problems there since it was so loud. They've decided to put him on the preschool side and he's doing better, but we still have our tough days, especially on Monday. I can just pray that it continues to get better.

So, that's about it for me and my update. Glad to see the Fockers are still here and I missed you all!

June 2000 - Disneyland * May 2001 - Disneyland * February 2004 - Disneyland/CA Adventure
March 2007 - WDW (Offsite) * September 2007 - WDW (Wilderness Lodge-Club Level)
Old 10-18-2009, 04:02 PM   #807
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

Well Boots is being a great help, so far she has dusted behind the freezer, between the door and it's frame and even typed some stuff on my laptop Oh and she has just used her litter tray, I luckily realised she didn't like the plastic liner so changed for paper and voila
Old 10-18-2009, 04:16 PM   #808
HomeschoolMama
I raise kids... What's your super power?

Jo- Boots is too cute! My favorite picture is the second one! Our neighbor adopted a cat and it's name was Boots. They told us they renamed it, but we don't remember the name so we call him NotBoots, like Not Bob.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My back is feeling better. After the Tower of Terror pelvic treatment, I have barely had any pain in my lower back. It's just the top of my back now. Maybe there is an end of this back pain in sight.

Old 10-18-2009, 04:46 PM   #809
askelton
Disney Cosmo

Quote:

What a precious picture! See how they suck you in with love?

Dawn, glad you're feeling better.

We had my sis over yesterday to spend the night whilst there house was sprayed for bugs. Love my Reid but things are never in the correct place after company.

Old 10-18-2009, 07:56 PM   #810
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:

It is on its ninth season, it is about Superman before he was Superman. Hottest Clark Kent ever!
Can you tell I don't watch much TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Princess1Prince2006 View Post
Hi Fockers!
Hi Lori We've missed you

So glad that Linds is doing great in 1st grade..so is Jimmy

Also glad to hear that school is going well.

No internet would drive me crazy

Quote:
Well Boots is being a great help, so far she has dusted behind the freezer, between the door and it's frame and even typed some stuff on my laptop Oh and she has just used her litter tray, I luckily realised she didn't like the plastic liner so changed for paper and voila

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeschoolMama View Post

My back is feeling better. After the Tower of Terror pelvic treatment, I have barely had any pain in my lower back. It's just the top of my back now. Maybe there is an end of this back pain in sight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by askelton View Post
We had my sis over yesterday to spend the night whilst there house was sprayed for bugs. Love my Reid but things are never in the correct place after company.
Especially little ones who are into exploring everything

=============================

Sitting here watching the Phillies game and trash texting T

Go Phillies..Beat LA!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: