Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 05:47 PM   #301
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeschoolMama View Post
[COLOR="yellowgreen"]Have a good day!!!
And, report back on the movie.
Review below!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeschoolMama View Post

He seems completely fine now. He hasn't had fever or meds since Thursday at lunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEminnie View Post
was utah mama the one that like SEAL? I remember asking her if she liked all marine mammals.......didn't realize he was a singer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debraW76 View Post
Well I am off to a baby shower for my friend who is having twin boys. CE you have any suggestions as to what she may need that no one else has thought of?
Diapers....Lots and lots of diapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1111 View Post
The ice cream social was fine, but it's so loud - it's in the upper elementary's lunch room (the 5-6th grade school that's connected to our elementary, but not the same, exactly...) and it's just that echo-y loud awfulness. I had a headache already going in (I took Advil before we went) and it didn't help much.
The lunchroom in Jimmy's school is like that becasue it is all cinderblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
We're not strangers
That's right!

Quote:
Busy morning, literally I only sat down about an hour ago, so about 3.30pm I still need to answer more questions as I'm behind thanks to the trip. chat later
HAve fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1111 View Post
We're trying to figure out what to do with our day. It's 52 and raining - supposed to t-storm later on -
It wound up being a beautiful day here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyland_Mama View Post
Just a lazy Saturday here. We had a nice family breakfast and we're just lounging around.
SOunds good!

Quote:
but Californians don't go out in a drizzle.
BUt you wil do tropical storms in Florida

Quote:
well, I'm being lazy today---Daran is gone deer hunting (which is ironic that he went up in the mountains as I can't get down my driveway without stopping for deer! But, I got upset when he shot one last year and wouldn't eat it!)
I don't want to see my food interacting with its family before I eat it!

Quote:
BA is at her friends house trying to decide what to be for Halloween....they were thinking Disney princesses which I thought was great...but not sure if they would all fit the costumes.
They have adult size costumes at disney.com

Jimmy has changed his mind 6 times already, so he isn't get a costume until the week or so before!

=================

Hey all. We had a lovely day today. We went to visit Jim's old principal. We went out to lunch and just chatted.

We went to see Cloudy. Cute (it's not gonna win an oscar) but Jimmy really liked it and there was some jokes in there for the grown ups but nothing that I was embarrassed sitting with Jimmy watching it!

Now we are home. Since we have been home I cleaned my diningroom and livingroom. Jim ran to the store (I have no diet coke in the house) and then he running to the dollar store to pick up some spider webbing so we can decorate for Halloween. I will take pics and post when it is done. We don't go crazy here for Halloween, but I put a few things up.

Tomorrow we have soccer, then we are stopping at the IL's to sell them some candy for Jimmy's school fundraiser. Then we are taking his sister out to lunch and then shopping. His parents anniversary is next week and she wants to get them a gift.

So, what's everyone else up too?

SAVING TO GO TO DISNEYLAND
Old 10-03-2009, 06:22 PM   #302
Disneyland_Mama
His head instantly inflated!!!
I don't suck!!! I ROCK!!!
DIS juices are a flowin'!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc0621 View Post
Hey all. We had a lovely day today. We went to visit Jim's old principal. We went out to lunch and just chatted.

We went to see Cloudy. Cute (it's not gonna win an oscar) but Jimmy really liked it and there was some jokes in there for the grown ups but nothing that I was embarrassed sitting with Jimmy watching it!

Now we are home. Since we have been home I cleaned my diningroom and livingroom. Jim ran to the store (I have no diet coke in the house) and then he running to the dollar store to pick up some spider webbing so we can decorate for Halloween. I will take pics and post when it is done. We don't go crazy here for Halloween, but I put a few things up.

Tomorrow we have soccer, then we are stopping at the IL's to sell them some candy for Jimmy's school fundraiser. Then we are taking his sister out to lunch and then shopping. His parents anniversary is next week and she wants to get them a gift.

So, what's everyone else up too?
Sounds like a fun day, Janet. I did nothing... and then I that some more, and then I finished it off with some .

I haven't even showered yet!??!! EWWW!!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-03-2009, 06:27 PM   #303
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Sounds like a fun day, Janet. I did nothing... and then I that some more, and then I finished it off with some .

I haven't even showered yet!??!! EWWW!!!
Sometimes you just need one of those days though

Old 10-03-2009, 06:30 PM   #304
CelticBelle
I think my favorite is a phone ringing
Thats me too! the cat herder!

Quote:
yeah you're right....zdad popped back in on a later thread---i think he had the original Focker poem that got the thread pulled!

was utah mama the one that like SEAL? I remember asking her if she liked all marine mammals.......didn't realize he was a singer.
about the SEAL

Any hint of what was in the poem? Sounds juicy!

Quote:
I think it's just going to be a drizzle, but Californians don't go out in a drizzle.
When it starts drizzling or any water at all is coming down, thats when I break out my blanket and hot chocoloate and enjoy a cozy rainy day.

Yes my pudding was chocolate!

I spent the whole day so far, the past 5 or so hours, cleaning! Now I just have to finish laundry and vacuum.

Im relaxing for a while, but soon got to start catching up on homework. yuk.

I just got an email from fairytale weddings that our date and location is official!

Im thinking about combining my birthday with a halloween again this year. My bday is the 23rd, but unfortunately I have all of my midterms the following week. So i was thinking of having my party on halloween night and dressing up. I have no clue what I want to be. Maybe a witch? Any ideas? I usually make my costumes. Only takes me about a day, so it's not too bad. Any party ideas as well?
Old 10-03-2009, 07:16 PM   #305
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBelle View Post
When it starts drizzling or any water at all is coming down, thats when I break out my blanket and hot chocoloate and enjoy a cozy rainy day.

Quote:
Yes my pudding was chocolate!

Quote:
I just got an email from fairytale weddings that our date and location is official!
Are you going to do a wedding TR?

Quote:
Im thinking about combining my birthday with a halloween again this year. My bday is the 23rd, but unfortunately I have all of my midterms the following week. So i was thinking of having my party on halloween night and dressing up. I have no clue what I want to be. Maybe a witch? Any ideas? I usually make my costumes. Only takes me about a day, so it's not too bad. Any party ideas as well?
I;m so not creative, but alot of the ladies here are..so I am sure you will get lots of ideas!

Old 10-03-2009, 07:53 PM   #306
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran

So I have the strangest grandparents ever! Mom called them up today like she does every weekend to check in and they informed her they would be arriving at our house at 1pm on Thursday. Ummmm, thanks for the notice! Seriously, what if Mom hadn't called today were they planning on just showing up? Now Mom has to try and get Friday off of work which will be hard as it is our Thanksgiving weekend. They also told her they were going to be really busy so they didn't know how much they were going to see of us (the kids). What the heck are they going to be busy doing? They don't know anybody else up here. They also said they are not staying for Thanksgiving. This whole thing has left us very confused about why they are coming for this visit out of the blue. Very weird.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:58 PM   #307
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

I saw this posted on FB Lessa...just didn't know how to respond

Old 10-03-2009, 08:05 PM   #308
TEminnie
TFW/Facebook Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifelong_Dreamer View Post
So I have the strangest grandparents ever! Mom called them up today like she does every weekend to check in and they informed her they would be arriving at our house at 1pm on Thursday. Ummmm, thanks for the notice! Seriously, what if Mom hadn't called today were they planning on just showing up? Now Mom has to try and get Friday off of work which will be hard as it is our Thanksgiving weekend. They also told her they were going to be really busy so they didn't know how much they were going to see of us (the kids). What the heck are they going to be busy doing? They don't know anybody else up here. They also said they are not staying for Thanksgiving. This whole thing has left us very confused about why they are coming for this visit out of the blue. Very weird.
....tell them that Thanksgiving is the 4th Thursday in November and they are welcome to come then! (then when November comes, tell them Canada switched it back to Oct!)..............ok, when DID the pilgrims come to Canada?
Quote:
about the SEAL

Any hint of what was in the poem? Sounds juicy!

?

I wish I had copied it---it got deleted and our whole thread was shut down....and now we have to put warnings on "improper use of the word Focker"

++++++++++

well, I've done as little as possible today.......enjoying the new Cafe World game on FB.....feeding real and fake critters........talking to mom....about it!

T---where are you planning to go sans kids??

A Rednecks Guide to Paris: TFW post 1606, 1622, 1636, 1651, 1680,1737, 1769,1964
Old 10-03-2009, 08:18 PM   #309
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
....tell them that Thanksgiving is the 4th Thursday in November and they are welcome to come then! (then when November comes, tell them Canada switched it back to Oct!)..............ok, when DID the pilgrims come to Canada?

I wish I had copied it---it got deleted and our whole thread was shut down....and now we have to put warnings on "improper use of the word Focker"

Quote:

You have to ask

Old 10-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #310
Disneyland_Mama
His head instantly inflated!!!
I don't suck!!! I ROCK!!!
DIS juices are a flowin'!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc0621 View Post
You have to ask

Quote:
Why to Disney, of course!

Wow... I never had a hard time planning a get-away for just DH and I before we had kids, but jeeze the Mommy-guilt is HORRIBLE!

But, I'm over it.

We're booked, baby! I was playing on BING travel and found some crazy cheap flights to Orlando. I could NOT resist, so I booked it. Now if only I can bring myself to book POP, everything will be perfect. I'm holding out on a great AP code for the Poly. Heh heh heh. We'll see. I suppose I could borrow points, but I hate to get into that vicious cycle, KWIM?

Whew... I'm starving. Waiting for TE and Waldo to bring me a sammie from this awesome place in L.A.

Later gators!
Old 10-03-2009, 09:43 PM   #311
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Sorry haven't been around much ! I had to go to the ER with a consumer at 2am on Friday and was there till 9amI was exhausted with no sleep and went to bed early and slept 13 hours !!!

I soooo remember TFW #1 whe we were BAD!!!!!!! I admit I came up with a couple of those "List"words !!!

Lessa I know and so would Jo that the Canadian Thanksgiving has nothing to do with Pilgrims !!How weird are your Grandparents coming to visit but have no time to see you!!!

Hope everyone is well and having a good weekend!! I am working my other job the next 2 days but am OFF Tuesday and Judy di=oesn't knoe This means I may actually have a day OFF!!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
Old 10-04-2009, 06:53 AM   #312
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

Sam that's fantastic about your wedding date, are we all invited?

I never got to see the infamous poem as it all happened whilst I was asleep, doesn't everything so when I woke up I was amazed to see the whole thread gone!!!!

Lessa that's so weird, especially the bit about them being busy Families huh!!!!

T wooohooo on booking and you can't stay at Pop you need somewhere romantic

Rosie you need to get a quieter life

Nothing much going on here, been to Church and the roast is in the oven as the girls are going swimming at 6pm with their youth group so I didn't think I'd better feed them before they went as they might sink
Old 10-04-2009, 07:59 AM   #313
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Wow... I never had a hard time planning a get-away for just DH and I before we had kids, but jeeze the Mommy-guilt is HORRIBLE!
SOmehow I am not having this same feeling planning for next November Although, come then I probably will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyland_Mama;33818183But, I'm over it. :laughing:

We're booked, baby! I was playing on BING travel and found some crazy cheap flights to Orlando. I could NOT resist, so I booked it. :banana: Now if only I can bring myself to book POP, everything will be perfect. :teeth: I'm holding out on a great AP code for the Poly. Heh heh heh. We'll see. :rolleyes1 I suppose I could [I
borrow[/I] points, but I hate to get into that vicious cycle, KWIM?
What is this Bing Travel you speak of

Quote:
I never got to see the infamous poem as it all happened whilst I was asleep, doesn't everything so when I woke up I was amazed to see the whole thread gone!!!!
Drinken spanish nights seem to happen whilst you are asleep too

[QUOTE=Disneyland_Mama;33818183Nothing much going on here, been to Church and the roast is in the oven as the girls are going swimming at 6pm with their youth group so I didn't think I'd better feed them before they went as they might sink [/QUOTE]

==============

Good morning! I got up at 6:15 Jim and Jimmy slept til about 8:00. We have soccer today, then we are stopping and picking up Jim's sister to take her shopping to get something for his parents anniversary. After that we are going to come home and put the Halloween decorations up.

Speaking of anniversaries...my parents 52nd wedding anniversary is tomorrow

Have a good day everyone!

Old 10-04-2009, 08:48 AM   #314
puggymom
Mouseketeer
The Tag Fairy wants give hugs to my pugs!

I'm sitting here laughing, because I just saw how T is waiting for an AP rate and hasn't booked Pop yet.

I KNEW IT!!!!!

I'm telling all of you that woman will not spend one night at Pop

So it's a beautiful day here in the Northeast, I'm still my jammies with a cup of tea. Once I get moving and get dressed, going to take the pugs for a nice long walk.

I have been trying to watch that movie Seven Pounds with Will SMith and I just can't get into it. Good premise, but it is B-O-R-I-N-G!

Ok, I'm off to walk the puggies!

Later Fockers!
Old 10-04-2009, 09:00 AM   #315
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by puggymom View Post
I'm sitting here laughing, because I just saw how T is waiting for an AP rate and hasn't booked Pop yet.

I KNEW IT!!!!!

I'm telling all of you that woman will not spend one night at Pop
Official bookie Odds will be out soon

Quote:
So it's a beautiful day here in the Northeast, I'm still my jammies with a cup of tea. Once I get moving and get dressed, going to take the pugs for a nice long walk.
It';s nice here too. We are getting ready for soccer!

Quote:
Later Fockers!
Miss you being around more. I am going to call you soon! I promise!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: