Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 10:52 AM   #256
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyland_Mama View Post
I'm so glad this week is over. Yesterday afternoon Evan came home from school acting a little weird so I checked him out and he was running a low grade fever. After a round of meds, he was fine the rest of the night and this morning woke up normal. Strange.
Glad he's better!

Quote:
Anyway, I've got nothing dire to do today, but I think I'll clean out my closet and get it organized.
That's one of my projects. My linen closet loks like a cyclone hit it!

Quote:
Janet - Sorry to hear about the hearing loss. I didn't realize you'd had an ear infection as well. Sounds like you had a fun night at the Slurpee place.
THanks T First ear infection and I hopefully the last.

Slurpee

Quote:
Dawn - Let me know if the other person interested in your points bails out. I may be interested for January.
AND....so the changes begin

CE - Sorry that Chicago didn't get the bid!

SAVING TO GO TO DISNEYLAND
Old 10-02-2009, 11:29 AM   #257
HomeschoolMama
I raise kids... What's your super power?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
You all probably know as I posted on FB but I had a fantastic game of golf today. I played 5 over par when I'm meant to play 11 over, that also included 2 really bad holes so I'm very pleased
What's up with your ticker button?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc0621 View Post
Good Morning all! HAd the ear doctor appointment yesterday. On top of everyhting else I have nerve damage in my left ear Can't hear high frequency stuff. HAve to go for an MRI. WTH? I turned 42 and I am falling apart It's basically the same typoe of hearing loss my mother has, so I eventually will have to get a hearing aid. Oh well, things could be worse..right!

Quote:
I'm so glad this week is over. Yesterday afternoon Evan came home from school acting a little weird so I checked him out and he was running a low grade fever. After a round of meds, he was fine the rest of the night and this morning woke up normal. Strange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T
Dawn - Let me know if the other person interested in your points bails out. I may be interested for January.
It's T3. But my points use year is in February.
Register to remove

Old 10-02-2009, 11:37 AM   #258
HomeschoolMama

Man... my dogs were barking at a creepy vulture on my neighbor's house. I was on the phone & dealing with Aiden, so I hadn't made them come inside when a jerk from down the road came and rang my bell to be ugly to me about it.

I get that he was annoyed with their barking, but I never let my dogs bark. Things were crazy hectic at that moment. He could have asked me nicely, but instead he was an rude bully. I don't even know who he was and he drove to my house.

K says to find out who he is and he's going to talk to him this weekend. What is it with people that being a bully makes them feel good about themselves?
Old 10-02-2009, 01:31 PM   #259
cmp1111
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Sounds good and good luck with the bid, what swag did you get? Oh and have fun at the social!
We've got lots of shirts, hats, pins, a clock...

Quote:
You all probably know as I posted on FB but I had a fantastic game of golf today. I played 5 over par when I'm meant to play 11 over, that also included 2 really bad holes so I'm very pleased
Good job!

Quote:
I am waiting for my negihbor to call me for lunch. I got the PreCertification number and called and scheduled the MRI for next Friday morning (7:45am )
That's too early!

Quote:
Anyway, I've got nothing dire to do today, but I think I'll clean out my closet and get it organized.
Sounds like a good idea... Too bad I'm not doing it...

Quote:
CE - Sorry that Chicago didn't get the bid!
Thanks. My friend seems to be taking it OK. It was 3-4 years of his life, though, so it can't be easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeschoolMama View Post
K says to find out who he is and he's going to talk to him this weekend. What is it with people that being a bully makes them feel good about themselves?
I'm so sorry.

Tennis was nice, went to the store and got a thing of cupcakes and a big chocolate chip cookie for the social. I talked to Dr. Belle for nearly an hour , then ran the stuff to school.

I just realized that I hadn't had lunch, so I need to grab something so I'm not terribly off schedule. The boys will need to eat a little early before we go for the ice cream, so... Sigh.

I really, really need a shower, too.

Last edited by cmp1111; 10-02-2009 at 01:42 PM. Reason: darn spelling
Old 10-02-2009, 01:35 PM   #260
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

Quote:
Jo - I had that popping noise in my jaw as well, but since I've had my braces put on, its gone.
Really? Wonder what it was!

Quote:
What's up with your ticker button?
I have no idea, I do know I need to remove the trip I've just done!

Quote:
Man... my dogs were barking at a creepy vulture on my neighbor's house. I was on the phone & dealing with Aiden, so I hadn't made them come inside when a jerk from down the road came and rang my bell to be ugly to me about it.

I get that he was annoyed with their barking, but I never let my dogs bark. Things were crazy hectic at that moment. He could have asked me nicely, but instead he was an rude bully. I don't even know who he was and he drove to my house.

Old 10-02-2009, 01:57 PM   #261
KatGarcia
Just Keep Swimming.

Just popping in to say HI.

KC & I are officially back together! We put our wedding rings back on last night. I am beyond ecstatic. We have a lot to deal with still but its the love and re-commitment thats important now.

I really wanna say thanks for being there for me. I have been MIA lately but always try to keep up and really do feel lucky to have such wonderful friends in my life!

I'm headed to the city for coffee with a friend then hanging out with KC. Have a great weekend!

My Disney Princess, Lily

Mission:Visit Disney Once a Month for a Year. A Florida Newbie's Tales.

Trips: Nov 09~POFQ {as a CM!}*Nov 08~ASMu*Aug 08~Pop (1st Solo Trip) & POR*Jan '08~ASMusic Suite/BWV*
Oct 07~CBR {F&W/MNSSHP}*June '07~Disneyland*Dec '06/Jan '07~Pop/CSR*Feb '05~POFQ*June 1996*Several trips as a kid*

Old 10-02-2009, 02:02 PM   #262
TEminnie
TFW/Facebook Addict

Quote:
He didn't say one way or the other. He wants to get the MRI done first before he says anything else one way or the other.

The funny thing is I had never had an ear infection before I got sick in FLA.
Wow---let me know when your MRI is. R u ok with having it done?

Quote:

Just slightly

Woohooo fantastic, I was wondering if you'd found out yet

Sounds good and good luck with the bid, what swag did you get? Oh and have fun at the social!

Oh no, I'm slightly deaf too but it's when there is background noise, must go for another check. Plus I must get my jaw checked, whenever I eat it cracks like mad, David says it's really loud

Well.....how was the icecream??

And what's with us all losing hearing?? Some internet hearing virus????

Quote:

Tell him to come to my house---if Bear doesn't leap on him, the goats will!

.....still can't get Bear to not jump in the UPS truck---he matches the truck too--I wanna get a picture of him!

++++++++

Well, I went shopping at JCP--they are having a scratch card discount--15 20 or 30% off and I got a 30%!! I got a pretty red cashmere wool coat that ended up being $69 so I was excited! After I got the 30%, I went back and bought Daran some Dockers ($17) and a shirt ($8) and BA a few things. I love a good deal!

A Rednecks Guide to Paris: TFW post 1606, 1622, 1636, 1651, 1680,1737, 1769,1964
Old 10-02-2009, 02:03 PM   #263
TEminnie
TFW/Facebook Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatGarcia View Post

KC & I are officially back together! We put our wedding rings back on last night. I am beyond ecstatic. We have a lot to deal with still but its the love and re-commitment thats important now.

I really wanna say thanks for being there for me. I have been MIA lately but always try to keep up and really do feel lucky to have such wonderful friends in my life!

I'm headed to the city for coffee with a friend then hanging out with KC. Have a great weekend!
I'm so glad! Enjoying your pics on FB--could tell you were happy!

A Rednecks Guide to Paris: TFW post 1606, 1622, 1636, 1651, 1680,1737, 1769,1964
Old 10-02-2009, 02:12 PM   #264
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I would say a few things here about him, but then I might get banned form the boards Sorry you had to deal with that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1111 View Post
Tennis was nice, went to the store and got a thing of cupcakes and a big chocolate chip cookie for the social. I talked to Dr. Belle for nearly an hour , then ran the stuff to school.

I just realized that I hadn't had lunch, so I need to grab something so I'm not terribly off schedule. The boys will need to eat a little early before we go for the ice cream, so... Sigh.

I really, really need a shower, too.
HAve fun tonight!

Quote:

Hi Kat Glad things are improving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEminnie View Post
Wow---let me know when your MRI is. R u ok with having it done?
Don't know..never had one before! NExt Friday 7:45am!

-------------------

Back from an afternoon out with my neighbor. We went to lunch and then we went to Kohl's! I got Jimmy some undershirts, and then everything else for me I got 2 new tops for work (80% off) and a new handbag. It was just nice to get out of the house for couple of hours!

I have to go make McMommy Meals for dinner in a little bit, but other than that nothing on the agenda for me this evening.

Old 10-02-2009, 02:23 PM   #265
TEminnie
TFW/Facebook Addict

You'll be fine janet...trust me, I'm a doctor you know! ---Abby had to have an open one when she was having headaches and she did ok.

gotta go get Ab in a minute---one more week till her license....got mixed feelings on that one....tired of running but scary.

Old 10-02-2009, 02:30 PM   #266
cmp1111
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Good news! We'll always be here!

Quote:
I love a good deal!
Awesome!

Quote:
I got Jimmy some undershirts, and then everything else for me
Nice!

Kids just got home and the neighbor girl has just shown up. I'm developing a headache, which is unfortunate, as I can't send the kids outside. It's not so nice out. Sigh.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:33 PM   #267
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
You'll be fine janet...trust me, I'm a doctor you know! ---Abby had to have an open one when she was having headaches and she did ok.
Thanks TE!

Old 10-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #268
HomeschoolMama

Oops, Jo. I was looking at Janet's button. I was thinking, "Dang, she's not going back utnil 2013 and for a AK Marathon again?!" I'm tired. Ignore me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I figured out why the vulture bird was sitting on my neighbor's house. He must have dropped his tasty squirrel lunch into may yard. I went to take and nap and called the puppies to come with me and my 5 month old puppy was EATING IT!

Needless to say, I'm horrified and he was uninvited to nap with me.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:45 PM   #269
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Oops, Jo. I was looking at Janet's button. I was thinking, "Dang, she's not going back utnil 2013 and for a AK Marathon again?!" I'm tired. Ignore me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I figured out why the vulture bird was sitting on my neighbor's house. He must have dropped his tasty squirrel lunch into may yard. I went to take and nap and called the puppies to come with me and my 5 month old puppy was EATING IT!

Needless to say, I'm horrified and he was uninvited to nap with me.
Um..EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Old 10-02-2009, 03:20 PM   #270
HomeschoolMama

Quote:
Um..EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I KNOW!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: