Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 08:26 PM   #166
sorul82?
I have an alibi
I loved Farmer Ted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc0621 View Post

I forgot to tell you all that the doctor changes Jimmy's ADHD medication to Vyvanse.
Nicholas takes Vyvanse.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:22 PM   #167
HomeschoolMama
I raise kids... What's your super power?

I can't believe how many Fockers are sick. I hope everyone is on the mend soon. I'm spreading healing pixie dust for everyone here!!!

Register to remove

Old 09-29-2009, 09:25 PM   #168
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Well I made i thru the day!!! I really am feeling better, I am just tired now !!! Tomorrow I have yet another Training My boss and Phil will be there too !!We will sit together I am sure as she likes to be amused and I can be counted on that for sure Phil will of course pick on me cuz that's wha he does best and I will remind him again to get my dang pix loaded !!!!

Kyle had to have a tooth pulled today , Judy said he was VERY good !! I think he listened to Grandma !! He asked me if it would hurt !! I said just for a second or 2 and to ask the dentist what they were doing so he knew !! I am a firm believer in telling kids the truth about stuff like that !! Apparently it worked !!

PoorJudy went for another divorce hearing and the lawyer did Not show up !!! So now she has even more time to make up!!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
Old 09-29-2009, 09:28 PM   #169
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorul82? View Post
Nicholas takes Vyvanse.
Do you find that it is a longer lasting med? It seemed that way over the weekend, but this week at school will be there real test!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeschoolMama View Post
I can't believe how many Fockers are sick. I hope everyone is on the mend soon. I'm spreading healing pixie dust for everyone here!!!

Thanks Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Kyle had to have a tooth pulled today , Judy said he was VERY good !! I think he listened to Grandma !! He asked me if it would hurt !! I said just for a second or 2 and to ask the dentist what they were doing so he knew !! I am a firm believer in telling kids the truth about stuff like that !! Apparently it worked !!
Good job Kyle!

Quote:
PoorJudy went for another divorce hearing and the lawyer did Not show up !!! So now she has even more time to make up!!!
Figures.

SAVING TO GO TO DISNEYLAND
Old 09-30-2009, 06:25 AM   #170
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Wow - last to post yesterday, first to post today??? I need a life

Good morning all Jim and Jimmy are off to work and school. I don't have much planned for the day. Just lots of .

The eye where I got stuck yesterday is a little tender, but the vision is really good. I don't have anywhere near the problems Mel has and I know how frustrated I am. Mel I am sending you lots of because I can only IMAGINE what you are feeling!

Mel - How's Gus' back today?
Dawn - Did you get your homework done
Jo - Did you start that TR yet

Old 09-30-2009, 07:51 AM   #171
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

Quote:
Um, no
That wasn't enough? Wow Janet you're so demanding Hope Jimmy's new meds work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1111 View Post
I did my workout, but now feel wheezy, so I don't think my cold is cured yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffinygood View Post
I know you all will be here for me emotionally so I'm saying thanks now. You guys really make this stuff easier to bear.
Mel I'm so sorry that you have to go through all that and you know we're always here for you, if you can't type/read I can always call

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifelong_Dreamer View Post
I wrote my first Bio Test this morning and I already got my mark back, I got an A! I am pleased with the mark although I am disappointed it was not a perfect 100%
Wooohoooo great Job Lessa

Quote:
Well I made i thru the day!!! I really am feeling better, I am just tired now !!!
I'm so pleased and great about Kyle not good about Judy though!

Quote:
Wow - last to post yesterday, first to post today??? I need a life
No you're just trying to make sure you have the #1 spot for posts on this thread

Quote:
Jo - Did you start that TR yet
Ummmm not yet!!!!!

I am so jetlagged, my whole body just feels heavy, D is off today and we went and bought decking stain and other bits which we were going to do but I can't be bothered
Old 09-30-2009, 08:11 AM   #172
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
That wasn't enough? Wow Janet you're so demanding Hope Jimmy's new meds work!
Yes I am. Being stuck at home I need to be entertained

So far so good!

Quote:
No you're just trying to make sure you have the #1 spot for posts on this thread
HEY

Quote:
I am so jetlagged, my whole body just feels heavy, D is off today and we went and bought decking stain and other bits which we were going to do but I can't be bothered
I don't know how you are awake. THe one time I flew overseas (Stockholm) I felt out of sorts for week!

============

Well I finally started the laundry! What else should I do? The bathrooms? The livingroom? The diningroom?

Old 09-30-2009, 09:19 AM   #173
HomeschoolMama

Quote:
Dawn - Did you get your homework done
Yes, I got all my homework done. Man, with three kids doing homework and activities, the busiest time of day every day is 3-9pm everyday!

Quote:
It's okay to take a day to slow down, you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, I passed out the pixie dust and should have kept a bit for our house. Aiden woke up about 4:30 saying his head hurt so bad he couldn't sleep. He was so hot. He had a fever too. He slept late this morning and is happily watching "Aloha Scooby Doo" now.

If he stays fever free without meds all day, he should be able to go back tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers he doesn't feel bad again tonight, poor baby.

So, I disinfected the house and started laundry. Fun, fun...
Old 09-30-2009, 09:21 AM   #174
HomeschoolMama

Quote:
Well I finally started the laundry! What else should I do? The bathrooms? The livingroom? The diningroom?
Old 09-30-2009, 09:23 AM   #175
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yes, I got all my homework done. Man, with three kids doing homework and activities, the busiest time of day every day is 3-9pm everyday!
Here too, and Jimis the one who does homework!

Quote:
So, I passed out the pixie dust and should have kept a bit for our house. Aiden woke up about 4:30 saying his head hurt so bad he couldn't sleep. He was so hot. He had a fever too. He slept late this morning and is happily watching "Aloha Scooby Doo" now.
That is one of Jimmy's favorite movies

Quote:
I straightend the kitchen and am running the dishwasher...does that count?

What time is it there Dawn?

Old 09-30-2009, 09:43 AM   #176
PrincessV
She squished her baby on BTMRR!
Oh wait, it's not 1947, is it?

Quote:
So, I passed out the pixie dust and should have kept a bit for our house. Aiden woke up about 4:30 saying his head hurt so bad he couldn't sleep.
Nooo!

Quote:
Has any one seen Cloudy with a CHance of Meatballs yet?
Yep. It was "meh." Not awful, not great. Tolerable. But the 7yo gave it high marks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puggymom View Post
HI Fockers
Hi Mo! Feel better!

Quote:
Well, I am out of work until November 2nd Things are improved, but as fast as he wants so I got the Mel treatment.
I'm sorry Janet!

Quote:
This is as good a time as any to let you guys know what's up with my eye.
Oh Mel, I'm so sorry.

Quote:
In other good news my awful cold from the weekend is almost gone, I can breathe again which is a blessing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi and to all I missed. So many sick Fockers - feel better!

I'm happy to say I'm doing a lot better... allergies seem to be to blame for it all. I'd been taking a half-dose of Zyrtec per day, and went up to the full does the past two days... TA-DA! Instantly started doing better; no more sinus pain, no more feeling rundown.

I run Disney!
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10-Miler, 2012, 2013, 2014 ~ Wine & Dine Half-Marathon, 2014 ~ WDW 10K, 2015 ~ WDW Half-Marathon, 2014, 2015
Royal Family 5K, 2012, 2014, 2015 ~ Princess Half-Marathon, 2013 ~ Glass Slipper Challenge, 2014, 2015 ~ Jingle Jungle 5K, 2012
Expedition Everest Challenge, 2012
Old 09-30-2009, 09:46 AM   #177
Disneyland_Mama
His head instantly inflated!!!
I don't suck!!! I ROCK!!!
DIS juices are a flowin'!!

Wow, 15 minutes before I have to head out and start my school drop off.

We had our first Brownie meeting last night, which was really just a parent meeting to talk about the year. The usual whiners were in full swing. Seriously parents want their kids to get all the benefits of Girl Scouts without putting in the effort. I'm so over it.

Anyone want to buy nuts?

Not much going on today.. just have some laundry to do.

Quote:
Well, I am out of work until November 2nd Things are improved, but as fast as he wants so I got the Mel treatment. He stuck a needle full of steroids in my eye. He felt the topical treatment should have worked faster than it has been and he hopes this will speed things up. Mel...I can really commisserate with now honey
Sorry you've got all this going on, but at least we have you chatting all day with us until Nov. 2nd. Oh wait, you chatted with us at work anyway. LY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1111 View Post
The boys had fun at tennis and I did a nice workout, so that's good. Woody's showered and is now doing homework - Buzz is currently in the shower and will have to do the homework when he gets done. Then we'll have to do our "math triangles" - which I am cranky about because I have to be involved. Just kidding, but it is kind of funny how finding 6 minutes to sit still becomes hard at this time of the night.
Bleh... I hate homework. And now I get to do Kinder homework and 2nd grade. Yes, I'm a homework hater.
Quote:
I know you all will be here for me emotionally so I'm saying thanks now. You guys really make this stuff easier to bear.
Well that just stinks. I'm sorry, Mel.
Quote:
I wrote my first Bio Test this morning and I already got my mark back, I got an A! I am pleased with the mark although I am disappointed it was not a perfect 100% Maybe on the next test! I was talking to some of my classmates after the test and they were all complaining about how hard it was.... It covered the most basic of topics in Biology, this is as easy as it is going to get. I have to wonder how they are going to handle the next couple of years if they can't even pass the simplest of Biology tests with a decent mark....

In other good news my awful cold from the weekend is almost gone, I can breathe again which is a blessing.
You're a smart girl, Lessa. Biology is a scary subject for me, which is why I'll never be a nurse.
Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Quote:
Well I made i thru the day!!! I really am feeling better, I am just tired now !!!
That's great, Rosie. Glad to hear you're on the mend.
Quote:
I'm the same way, Rosie. Yesterday I told Evan he needed to go have a flu shot. He asked me if it will hurt, I said yes. I'm not going to lie to him.

Quote:
Take a day for some rest, Jo.

Quote:
Yup - it's crazy around here from like 4-8pm!

Hope your little guy feels better soon!
Old 09-30-2009, 10:00 AM   #178
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessV View Post
Yep. It was "meh." Not awful, not great. Tolerable. But the 7yo gave it high marks.
So Jimmy will like it! We are going to let him choose between that and Toy Story in 3-D

Quote:
I'm sorry Janet!
Thanks V

Quote:
I'm happy to say I'm doing a lot better... allergies seem to be to blame for it all. I'd been taking a half-dose of Zyrtec per day, and went up to the full does the past two days... TA-DA! Instantly started doing better; no more sinus pain, no more feeling rundown.
Yay! Don't forget your sweater though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyland_Mama View Post
We had our first Brownie meeting last night, which was really just a parent meeting to talk about the year. The usual whiners were in full swing. Seriously parents want their kids to get all the benefits of Girl Scouts without putting in the effort. I'm so over it.
I get that at the home and school meetings

Quote:
Anyone want to buy nuts?
I'll buy nuts if you buy some popcorn

Quote:
Not much going on today.. just have some laundry to do.
Me too!

Quote:
Sorry you've got all this going on, but at least we have you chatting all day with us until Nov. 2nd. Oh wait, you chatted with us at work anyway. LY!

Old 09-30-2009, 10:05 AM   #179
KatGarcia
Just Keep Swimming.

Remember me? I haven't even logged in for a week! I am not going to attempt to catch up...anyone wanna fill me in?

Thing have gotten much much better at home. KC told me he does still love me and he wants to give us a chance to get to know each other again. We go to therapy tonight for the first time since the good news so I am excited. There are some extranious circumstances in the situation (pm,call or text for details its a bit too public here) but I really believe we will make it. We love each other and that the best place to start. I understand all too well now how he feels so things are clearer.

I'm in a good place as well. I had my interview this morning for the security gigand have been passing out resumes too. Having my bff here this past week was the best thing ever. We had a great time.

Anyways...just wanted to say thanks again for the advice and support,keep it coming!

Hope everyone is well!

My Disney Princess, Lily

Mission:Visit Disney Once a Month for a Year. A Florida Newbie's Tales.

Trips: Nov 09~POFQ {as a CM!}*Nov 08~ASMu*Aug 08~Pop (1st Solo Trip) & POR*Jan '08~ASMusic Suite/BWV*
Oct 07~CBR {F&W/MNSSHP}*June '07~Disneyland*Dec '06/Jan '07~Pop/CSR*Feb '05~POFQ*June 1996*Several trips as a kid*

Old 09-30-2009, 10:07 AM   #180
HomeschoolMama

Quote:
What time is it there Dawn?
We're on central time...

Quote:
Nooo!
He seems a bit better now. Let's hope it lasts.

Quote:
I should try that. I've been miserable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyland_Mama View Post
Bleh... I hate homework. And now I get to do Kinder homework and 2nd grade. Yes, I'm a homework hater.
I'm a little tired of it too. A has more than C half the time.

Yuck to the Brownies. I give you props, man. There's no way I could put up with those people.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: