Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 03:57 PM   #1621
TEminnie
TFW/Facebook Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Dawn the word begins with a "B" and is a female dog

:
Hmm...I used to have a dog named Belle---is that it???

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
Get a strong hair dryer and she can use it for the leaves too

A Rednecks Guide to Paris: TFW post 1606, 1622, 1636, 1651, 1680,1737, 1769,1964
Old 11-16-2009, 03:59 PM   #1622
PrincessV
She squished her baby on BTMRR!
Oh wait, it's not 1947, is it?

Holy cow - what a weekend+ !

Sat. morning Leo went to play at our old barn for a few hours. They have a "club" Sat. mornings and I cut our grocery budget by $20 so he could go. He decided he missed the old barn and was really happy to see all the animals and people again! While he was gone, I went for a much-needed run in the gorgeous weather and ran some errands. Later, we got the Xmas tree out.

I know! But it needs to go in a new location this year and the ceiling is lower there; I wasn't sure it would fit at all and wanted to be prepared in case I needed to sell the old one and get a smaller one. Lucky me, it just fits. Minus the topper. Oh well! So, since the tree was up, we fluffed it out and added lights yesterday. Now it's ready for the real decorating next weekend.

Meanwhile, Leo came down with a cold and I seem to be 24 hours behind him. Sat. he was super congested and sneezy, yesterday he was tired, and today he's got a yucky cough and stayed home. I had the congestion yesterday, today is a raw throat and beginnings of a cough. Bleeeh.

I'm in no way prepared for our Thanksgiving WDW trip. I have resort and dining reservations, but that's about it. Hoping to pack this weekend.

I run Disney!
WDW 10K, 2015 ~ WDW Half-Marathon, 2014, 2015 ~ Royal Family 5K, 2012, 2014, 2015 ~ Princess Half-Marathon, 2013, 2014, 2015 ~ Glass Slipper Challenge, 2014, 2015 ~Expedition Everest Challenge, 2012, 2015 ~ Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10-Miler, 2012, 2013, 2014 ~ Wine & Dine Half-Marathon, 2014 ~ Jingle Jungle 5K, 2012
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-16-2009, 04:17 PM   #1623
askelton
Disney Cosmo

Quote:
Angela, where is the closest Aeropostle store to the GF?
This one is 10 miles.
Lake Buena Vista 15555 S. Apopka Vineland Road
Orlando, FL 32821 view map
view directions

Quote:
You so need a visit to England Angela
You are so right!

Quote:
Poor Boo though as we drove out this morning she sat on the windowsill and it almost seemed as though she was saying don't go
My cat does that as well. I can hear him crying whilst I'm in the garage getting in the car.

Quote:
hat is why we are plannng a possible Disney Cruise for their sixteenth!!
Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeschoolMama View Post
Not that I know of. Most of the people iddn't RSVP, so I have no clue.
That is such a pet peeve of mine. So rude!

Quote:
I just wanted him to think he was the most important person in the world that day.
I know you show him that every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlwharp View Post
I cleaned out and organized the entire pantry
I need to do that too, but I think I'll wait.

Quote:
I’m looking forward to this evening – it’s our wedding anniversary (24 years
Happy anniversary and enjoy your dinner.

The doctor wants M to have a CT scan and of course the insurance doesn't think it's necessary. All the paperwork is being sent over to try to get them to pay. Or it could be cancer. What?! I really don't think so but he had lab work done to rule it out. He is so frustrated with everything already and to add this on top, is not good.

This was posted by someone I follow on Twitter. Guess that makes you all friends. Thank you!
African Proverb: Sorrow (sadness) is like a precious treasure, shown only to friends.

Old 11-16-2009, 04:26 PM   #1624
askelton
Disney Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEminnie View Post
Want me to start a Facebook group of "fans not in favor of deploying people with spine fractures" ???
But seriously please don't say anything on FB. My parents are on there and I haven't mentioned it to them yet. That will be a fun conversation. My dad will think it's the end of the world and my mother will tell everyone.

Quote:
Had my monthly class today at work for the residents--we made homemade Cranberry oatmeal muffins with fresh cranberries and they were yummy!
Those sound good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessV View Post
Sat. morning Leo went to play at our old barn for a few hours.
Fun, fun, fun!

Quote:
Later, we got the Xmas tree out.
Why not? It has to be done.

Quote:
Meanwhile, Leo came down with a cold and I seem to be 24 hours behind him.
That's much worst than I thought. I hope you both feel better soon.

Old 11-16-2009, 04:27 PM   #1625
HomeschoolMama
I raise kids... What's your super power?

Quote:
Dawn the word begins with a "B" and is a female dog
Ohhh! I thought you spelled wrapping wrong. I though maybe she'd be in the potty all night long!

Quote:
Me too

I'm training them to hate shopping though She also wants Uggs which are soooo expensive here, the long classic ones are £190 which is about $320
Luckily, Baylie isn't super into brand yet. Can you get some while you're here and take them back?

Quote:
Oh Dawn---my heart hurt went I read this. I'll tell you how I deal with this concern---I had her write a list of friends names (and I knew which ones were favorites)---then I called the best friends moms and checked the date--if any of these friends couldn't make it, I switched the date. That way I was sure her BFFs would be there and others were just "icing."
Yeah, the problem is, he's just met all these boys. Everyone but two of the boys who came are new.

Quote:
Meanwhile, Leo came down with a cold and I seem to be 24 hours behind him. Sat. he was super congested and sneezy, yesterday he was tired, and today he's got a yucky cough and stayed home. I had the congestion yesterday, today is a raw throat and beginnings of a cough. Bleeeh.

I'm in no way prepared for our Thanksgiving WDW trip. I have resort and dining reservations, but that's about it. Hoping to pack this weekend.
Feel better! We've been sick too.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:34 PM   #1626
TEminnie
TFW/Facebook Addict

Quote:
Ohhh! I thought you spelled wrapping wrong. I though maybe she'd be in the potty all night long!

Luckily, Baylie isn't super into brand yet. Can you get some while you're here and take them back?

Yeah, the problem is, he's just met all these boys. Everyone but two of the boys who came are new.

Feel better! We've been sick too.

Oh...I had the "new friend" problem when we moved here--she was in 4th grade and moved 1 week before her birthday. We decided to have a family birthday only and then do a friend party later---it was in the spring if I remember.

I remember I was so excited when a girl asked her to a birthday party the next week---I always held my breath when they started new schools. Who will they sit with at lunch? How are they fitting in?? Most needless worry, but worry none the less.

A Rednecks Guide to Paris: TFW post 1606, 1622, 1636, 1651, 1680,1737, 1769,1964
Old 11-16-2009, 05:04 PM   #1627
HomeschoolMama
I raise kids... What's your super power?

Quote:
Oh...I had the "new friend" problem when we moved here--she was in 4th grade and moved 1 week before her birthday. We decided to have a family birthday only and then do a friend party later---it was in the spring if I remember.

I remember I was so excited when a girl asked her to a birthday party the next week---I always held my breath when they started new schools. Who will they sit with at lunch? How are they fitting in?? Most needless worry, but worry none the less.
That's why I was worried and trying to do a big party. He always gets the tiny party.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:17 PM   #1628
lazydoxy66
Live, love, and laugh!

UPDATE!

DAWN’s Aiden did have strep after all. She is still not feeling all that great. She did an early B-day party for Aiden and he was upset that more kids didn’t show up. He is going to get a do-over, sleep-over though.
That breaks my heart too. Did you tell him how many friends he has at the DIS that wish him a Happy Birthday? If I could be there I would.

JO’s area had one heck of a storm. She got fleas. The girls did have to report to school on Monday. She says the kitty might be suffering form withdrawal anxiety.
I hope you are not itchy any more. No damage from the storm? Poor kitty.

ROSIE said Judy had her meeting for the new job. Looks like they will pay Judy what she wants and she only has to go in 2 days a week.
Congratulations to Judy. That will be great!

CE had a night out with friends. And then she had nothing.
You know it is very strange to see you type 'nothing'.

LORI found some extra funds in her bank account courtesy of her ex’s support. She is getting DOI tix for Lind’s B-day.
Cool on the $$$$. Lindsey will be thrilled with DOI. I’m sorry she is feeling so down about going to her dad’s. It is tough.

JANET had a long Saturday. She has pics at post #1597.
OK, I wouldn’t wait that long for any ride at Disney. I will not wait that long for lunch. JImmy looks terrific in his scout uniform.

T’s bro and SIL stopped by her place. Mads has a cold.
Big hug for Maddie!

CEL BEL has been working on school papers and Christmas décor.
Maybe you should start a new tradition of adding garland back to the pieces. Might be very colorful.

ANGELA found out that Reid would rather see her in trouble than his grandma! And the doctor said they found a spine fracture on Mitch.
Oh no to both! Dang insurance companies.

DENISE cleaned up her b-o-o-b-y-trapped pantry. They saw ‘A Christmas Carol’. She liked it. She celebrated her 24th wedding anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a fun weekend.

V got her tree up - minus the topper. Leo has a cold. She is not ready for the Thankgiving trip to WDW.
Hug to Leo. Say what?????!!!! OH V, tell me it is not so. No plan for the trip yet?

Hello to everyone else! Hey Dawn, where is Mel?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Went to Rockies place on Saturday. I only got 3 hours sleep that day. We got there and the Sarge's van had taken a dump in their driveway.

It was a little tough to move until Rockie discovered the parking brake was on.
Plus her oldest DD's car was on the blink too. My DH found that the power steering fluid had all leaked out due to a cut in the line. They have put too much money into it so........... we spent Sat afternoon looking for a new car. She was thrilled with what they got her.

JUST KIDDING...in her dreams. I actually steered them to this Chevy Cobalt.

The price was right and it is only a year old. It was a rental.

We ate the lasagna that Doug made that night with some salad and garlic bread. The girls all had to go play and show off the new car to friends so Rockie put in 'The Proposal' for us to watch. Very funny movie. I just love Betty White!

Get this........I started to fall asleep before midnight! That doesn't happen very often. I was pooped.

Sunday we had lunch at Donato's, which is where the oldest works. It was very tasty and we got the family discount. We had a lot of fun. Like Disney, I always wish I could stay longer!

I'll be back there on the 4th of Dec. Rockie will need help getting packed. She's not like me. Always last minute.

Tomorrow we go to Indy for Doug's check-up. His hand is still weak. It's better but not where it should be. It will be an all-day deal with an MRI and 2 doctor appts. Then I will head to work when we get back.

AND..... I hurt my left knee. My knees haven't been good for a while now. I think it's arthritis most of the time. (Runs in the family.) However, evidentally when I was cleaning out my guttering, I must have twisted it the wrong way. I wasn't hurting until a couple of days after. More stiffness than pain with some popping. It hasn't gone away. I've been using heat and now a brace. I don't want to go to the doctor before our trip. I go to my doctor at the beginning of the year anyway. As long as it doesn't get any worse, I'll deal with it. I told Rockie we were going to WDW even if I have to rent a darn scooter.

That was a long one!

Old 11-16-2009, 08:44 PM   #1629
CelticBelle
I think my favorite is a phone ringing
Thats me too! the cat herder!

speaking of cars taking a dump...my brakes basically went out today. I must have had a fluid leak. It was super soft this morning and by time i left class it was practically nonexistent. it took 2 hours to get it towed and take the bus to work. luckily i got a ride home since now i live the enxt town over. i have no clue how ill get to Davis tomorrow morning, ill have to take 3 buses. grrr! And since it;s not in davis i have to pay for these buses. double grrr. but hopefully my car will be all fixed by time i get out of class.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:56 PM   #1630
cmp1111
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks for the birthday wishes for A. His bday isn't actually until next Friday. I was trying to do a party early enough that he would have a good turn out. I invited 10 boys and 3 showed. It really ticked me off. I asked him if he enjoyed his party before he was going up to bed and he just started crying. He said he didn't know why more friends didn't come. My heart just broke.

I promised him a sleepover (his first) ASAP with lots of fun stuff. I just feel horrible.
Aw, honey. It'll be OK in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by askelton View Post
Now the doctor says Mitch has a spine fracture. WTH?! He has as appointment this morning to see what else she says. Not getting my hopes up of this keeping him from deploying, much.
WHAT??? Geez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc0621 View Post
Hi all! Just a quick check in. CRAZY busy at work. This whole work thing is cutting into my Dis and FB time
See, you thought you wanted to go back, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBelle View Post
I procrastinated writing my paper, but did research. 2 days to write it. wish me luck!
Good luck!

Quote:
Had a nice lazy morning, we had brekkie then went back to bed. We finally went and did 9 holes of golf, it's very windy though, we were then naughty and had some cheesy chips (fries) before hitting the supermarket and then went for an hours walk
All I can say is "Yum." Glad you had a relaxing day.

Quote:
This year we are doing the cruise as our main gift, but I do have to get him a few things.
Stuff for the cruise?
Quote:
Hi everyone! What a busy weekend. I actually did what I set out to do this weekend! I cleaned out and organized the entire pantry – and when I was getting started I almost stopped because it seemed so overwhelming, but then I was able to get somewhat organized about it and it’s now such a pleasure to go into that room and actually be able to find what I’m looking for and not have things falling on my head!
Such a good feeling!

Quote:
I’m looking forward to this evening – it’s our wedding anniversary (24 years - where did THAT time go!) and we’re going to one of my favorite restaurants – yummy! Do you believe we both got each other Disney themed cards this year – mine had Minnie & Mickey on it and I got DH a card with Lady & the Tramp (are we Disney-obsessed or what?!?)
Happy Anniversary!!!!

Quote:

Quote:
Ugh, hope you both feel better soon.

Quote:
This was posted by someone I follow on Twitter. Guess that makes you all friends. Thank you!
African Proverb: Sorrow (sadness) is like a precious treasure, shown only to friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydoxy66 View Post
CE had a night out with friends. And then she had nothing.
You know it is very strange to see you type 'nothing'.
Who, me?

Quote:
The price was right and it is only a year old. It was a rental.
Very nice!

Quote:
Tomorrow we go to Indy for Doug's check-up. His hand is still weak. It's better but not where it should be. It will be an all-day deal with an MRI and 2 doctor appts. Then I will head to work when we get back.
Best of luck...

Quote:
AND..... I hurt my left knee. My knees haven't been good for a while now. I think it's arthritis most of the time. (Runs in the family.) However, evidentally when I was cleaning out my guttering, I must have twisted it the wrong way. I wasn't hurting until a couple of days after. More stiffness than pain with some popping. It hasn't gone away. I've been using heat and now a brace. I don't want to go to the doctor before our trip. I go to my doctor at the beginning of the year anyway. As long as it doesn't get any worse, I'll deal with it. I told Rockie we were going to WDW even if I have to rent a darn scooter.
Just don't hurt it worse... I'm so sorry.

This morning's book fair was slow, but it was good we were open. It was easy to close at leisure, too, where if we'd done it Friday I would have been rushed.

I got done at school and then went to the grocery store, then got home to have a little time before the bus. We then drove my neighbor to pick up her car from the shop.

So, it's been a pretty busy but relatively easy day. I still need to wait to see if a couple more books come in before I do final financials. So, I'll need to drop by school tomorrow, but that's not a biggie. I should be back to "normal" for a bit.

We think we finally have a plan for Thanksgiving - we'll go to our "holiday friends" here, but Deb is flying, so that's a bummer for me. It's just not as much fun without her, even though the kids will be happy.

Oh, well.

I'm going to go eat a little something - I had a very late lunch because of being at school/shopping, and now I want dinner!
Old 11-16-2009, 11:12 PM   #1631
TEminnie
TFW/Facebook Addict

My dang internet was so slow this evening--I called Hughes Net in India and "talked" to tech support and told them it was slow........they made me run 6 tests......clear cookies/cache..........then 65 minutes later......told me my internet was slow. Ya think??? He said it was a LEVEL 4 problem and that someone would call me in 2 days to fix it.

2 days??

My farm will DIE in 2 days.

++++++++++++++++

Ok---so I'm thinking of getting a Wii--mainly for me...but I can wrap it up for everyone, right??!
Amazon has it for $199 plus if you buy Wii Fit plus with board $89 you get $50 off.

Do you all like it??
What else do you need?
Will I use it??
How much weight will I lose the first day????

Old 11-16-2009, 11:43 PM   #1632
CelticBelle
I think my favorite is a phone ringing
Thats me too! the cat herder!

Quote:

Ok---so I'm thinking of getting a Wii--mainly for me...but I can wrap it up for everyone, right??!
Amazon has it for $199 plus if you buy Wii Fit plus with board $89 you get $50 off.

Do you all like it??
What else do you need?
Will I use it??
How much weight will I lose the first day????

It looks like a pretty good deal. Especially with the balance board. i would recommend wii play. Its a fun small game that everyone can take turns playing and it comes with another controller. Mario kart is also fun.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:50 AM   #1633
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
just stopping by. on my new resolution to make it to my morning classes, I woke up early and went to the gym. Now im awake and ready! I procrastinated writing my paper, but did research. 2 days to write it. wish me luck!
Good Luck!

Quote:
Well we don't have that here so am I let off?
Since we have practically adopted you, no! And we expect you to make a complete Turkey Dinner next Thursday

Quote:
Not that I know of. Most of the people iddn't RSVP, so I have no clue. I may have a summer party or something really big next year. Maybe I'll invite the whole class. I think he needs a do-over! [/COLOR]
He absolutely needs a do-over!

Quote:
The pictures are adorable! He is so darn cute!
Thanks!

Quote:
I really like Bertucci’s, but I can never get anyone to go with me (and now I guess you CAN'T)
As long as we don't go to the one in Plymouth Meeting

Quote:
I'm training them to hate shopping though She also wants Uggs which are soooo expensive here, the long classic ones are £190 which is about $320
Any chance you can find them here cheaper

Quote:

Quote:
Really enjoyed the pics Janet--thought I commented this am when I saw them but must have run outta time before work. Looks like cub scouts is a good fit! Ab really loved Brownies---until the girls got into 5th grade and formed their own little groups....now she wishes she had stuck with it cause her friends are getting the Gold award (and Eagle!) and it looks great on college aps!
He is already talking about making Eagle Scout

Quote:
Later, we got the Xmas tree out.
You are all killing me with this getting ready for Christmas before THanksgiving!

Quote:
I know! But it needs to go in a new location this year and the ceiling is lower there; I wasn't sure it would fit at all and wanted to be prepared in case I needed to sell the old one and get a smaller one.
I guess this okay then

Quote:
Hope he feels better

Quote:

Quote:
The doctor wants M to have a CT scan and of course the insurance doesn't think it's necessary. All the paperwork is being sent over to try to get them to pay. Or it could be cancer. What?! I really don't think so but he had lab work done to rule it out. He is so frustrated with everything already and to add this on top, is not good.
Keep us posted!

Quote:
But seriously please don't say anything on FB. My parents are on there and I haven't mentioned it to them yet. That will be a fun conversation. My dad will think it's the end of the world and my mother will tell everyone.
Are your parents my parents?

Quote:
OK, I wouldn’t wait that long for any ride at Disney. I will not wait that long for lunch. JImmy looks terrific in his scout uniform.
Seriously...and I don't think JIm;s are the best either. If you ever get to Philly I will take you to Geno's!

Quote:
Went to Rockies place on Saturday.
Sounds like a fun time. Your trip is almost here!

Quote:
Good vibes headed your way!

Quote:
I told Rockie we were going to WDW even if I have to rent a darn scooter.

Quote:
speaking of cars taking a dump...my brakes basically went out today. I must have had a fluid leak. It was super soft this morning and by time i left class it was practically nonexistent. it took 2 hours to get it towed and take the bus to work. luckily i got a ride home since now i live the enxt town over. i have no clue how ill get to Davis tomorrow morning, ill have to take 3 buses. grrr! And since it;s not in davis i have to pay for these buses. double grrr. but hopefully my car will be all fixed by time i get out of class.
Glad you are okay though. I take it no one who is school with y ou lives near you to give you a ride?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1111 View Post
See, you thought you wanted to go back, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CE
This morning's book fair was slow, but it was good we were open. It was easy to close at leisure, too, where if we'd done it Friday I would have been rushed.
Oh good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CE
We think we finally have a plan for Thanksgiving - we'll go to our "holiday friends" here, but Deb is flying, so that's a bummer for me. It's just not as much fun without her, even though the kids will be happy.
You could always drive to Philly

Quote:
My dang internet was so slow this evening--I called Hughes Net in India and "talked" to tech support and told them it was slow........they made me run 6 tests......clear cookies/cache..........then 65 minutes later......told me my internet was slow. Ya think??? He said it was a LEVEL 4 problem and that someone would call me in 2 days to fix it.
Gee, they were helpful

Quote:
My farm will DIE in 2 days.
I thought you were talking about your REAL goats for a minute

++++++++++++++++
Good morning all. Another crazy day. Jim took Jimmy to his doctor's appointment at 5:00. On my way home from work I took Jimmy's Cub Scout Shirt to the dry cleaners to have the Bobcat Patch sewn on. From there I went home and cooked the chicken cutlet I had defrosted, so that it would be ready for dinner tonight. Helped Jimmy with his homework. Worked some on his Science Fair Project. Packed lunches. Got Jimmy ready for bath and bed. At 9:00 I passed out.

Jim is sick(enough that he actually took the day off and got a doctor's appointment for 9:00am). He thinks it is just a sinus infection, and I think so too. No fever, just incredible stuffed up

I am back at work today. Can I say I hate dealing with personnel issues. I have a woman who works for me that last week left the office (without letting me know) to go get breakfast and on her way back she fell down some steps. She was taken by ambulance to Jefferson Hospital. She go stitches in her hand and was realeased (This happened last Tuesday). She has been out since then (returning today) and is fighting the fact that we are making her use her own sick time instead of allowing her to be out Injured on Duty! Um, sweetie, you weren't on duty I hate people. I just want a job where I can sit in a room all by myself and not deal with people. (except all of you)

Have a good day./ Will check back in at lunch time

SAVING TO GO TO DISNEYLAND
Old 11-17-2009, 09:30 AM   #1634
TEminnie
TFW/Facebook Addict

Quote:

It looks like a pretty good deal. Especially with the balance board. i would recommend wii play. Its a fun small game that everyone can take turns playing and it comes with another controller. Mario kart is also fun.
I'll check into that.

What's a numbchuck (??)--sounds dangerous....think that's not the right name--I'll look again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc0621 View Post
Good

Since we have practically adopted you, no! And we expect you to make a complete Turkey Dinner next Thursday

He absolutely needs a do-over!

Thanks!

As long as we don't go to the one in Plymouth Meeting

He is already talking about making Eagle Scout

You are all killing me with this getting ready for Christmas before THanksgiving!

I guess this okay then

Hope he feels better

Keep us posted!

Are your parents my parents?

Seriously...and I don't think JIm;s are the best either. If you ever get to Philly I will take you to Geno's!

Sounds like a fun time. Your trip is almost here!

Good vibes headed your way!

Glad you are okay though. I take it no one who is school with y ou lives near you to give you a ride?

Oh good!

You could always drive to Philly

Gee, they were helpful

I thought you were talking about your REAL goats for a minute

++++++++++++++++
Good morning all. Another crazy day. Jim took Jimmy to his doctor's appointment at 5:00. On my way home from work I took Jimmy's Cub Scout Shirt to the dry cleaners to have the Bobcat Patch sewn on. From there I went home and cooked the chicken cutlet I had defrosted, so that it would be ready for dinner tonight. Helped Jimmy with his homework. Worked some on his Science Fair Project. Packed lunches. Got Jimmy ready for bath and bed. At 9:00 I passed out.

Jim is sick(enough that he actually took the day off and got a doctor's appointment for 9:00am). He thinks it is just a sinus infection, and I think so too. No fever, just incredible stuffed up

I am back at work today. Can I say I hate dealing with personnel issues. I have a woman who works for me that last week left the office (without letting me know) to go get breakfast and on her way back she fell down some steps. She was taken by ambulance to Jefferson Hospital. She go stitches in her hand and was realeased (This happened last Tuesday). She has been out since then (returning today) and is fighting the fact that we are making her use her own sick time instead of allowing her to be out Injured on Duty! Um, sweetie, you weren't on duty I hate people. I just want a job where I can sit in a room all by myself and not deal with people. (except all of you)

Have a good day./ Will check back in at lunch time
I hear ya! I bet she'll try to get workers comp tho.
Hope Jim feels better. Our allergies are in high gear for some reason.

++++++++++

I'm watching my cats.....I opened the door to the garage.......Boots stalks in......Isabella hisses.......Boots runs back.........repeat..........now Isabella smacks Max for no good reason...Max runs....Bear chases him....Boots REALLY scared now.

I have no idea how to introduce this kitty to outside---he's scared to death of INSIDE...course it is a little crazy here.

BA has another basketball game today---for you sports gals...this is really fun...none of the girls know anything about basketball.....they start an defense cheer when we have the ball......the coach tried to explain the difference to them and one girl said "well, we need to have the ball the whole time cause this is confusing!"
BA is just there to cheer and stunt---she thought it was a shame we lost both games last week.....and I told her the boys won by 20 points... Really???

Old 11-17-2009, 11:32 AM   #1635
jcc0621
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hope Jim feels better. Our allergies are in high gear for some reason.
That's what the doctor told him it was...allergies. She gave him a nose spray and also an antibiotic. But she told him not to only fill the anti-biotic if he wasn't feeling better by Thursday

Quote:
I'm watching my cats.....I opened the door to the garage.......Boots stalks in......Isabella hisses.......Boots runs back.........repeat..........now Isabella smacks Max for no good reason...Max runs....Bear chases him....Boots REALLY scared now.
We so need video of this!

Quote:
BA has another basketball game today---for you sports gals...this is really fun...none of the girls know anything about basketball.....they start an defense cheer when we have the ball......the coach tried to explain the difference to them and one girl said "well, we need to have the ball the whole time cause this is confusing!"
BA is just there to cheer and stunt---she thought it was a shame we lost both games last week.....and I told her the boys won by 20 points... Really???
SO good to know sheis paying attention

SAVING TO GO TO DISNEYLAND
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: