Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2012, 05:17 PM   #2206
Tink9721
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamin View Post
NO SEAVERS!!!!!!!!

I honestly don't know if I could stand to watch it with her.

They should bring Elle back. No new people.
I was just thinking about Elle. I wasn't a big Elle fan but I'd MUCH rather have her than Seaver or someone new.

Next: Graduation trip in 2015!

Tink9721 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:14 PM   #2207
CaliforniaDreamin
DIS Veteran (and then some)
Can you tell I was a child of the 80's??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink9721 View Post
I was just thinking about Elle. I wasn't a big Elle fan but I'd MUCH rather have her than Seaver or someone new.

Agree with everything you wrote.
Register to remove

Old 02-15-2012, 06:33 PM   #2208
Imzadi
I can shoot a gun, but I'm scared to open a can of biscuits
Point Free Zone
I'm the only one getting lumpy hummus
Like Pakey's

Location: NYC - "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!"

Quote:
I love Jane Lynch as Reid's mom too. Unfortunately I doubt we'll ever see her again since she's so busy with Glee.

They should just put Morgan in a towel every episode. Then people will like the episode no matter how bad it is
The exec producer had said that she had hoped to bring Jane back for one episode to discuss those mysterious headaches Reid had last season. In the end, they couldn't get any free time with her, so they dropped that story line.

As for Morgan in a towel, turns out, last week was Feb sweeps week on TV, where all the shows bring out their best stuff to get the highest ratings. That's way they brought on such a big named guest star last week, Dean Cain. And apparently, Morgan in a towel is the team's best stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelilspark View Post
It'll be interesting to see how they'll write her off this time.
Me too. I hope they don't kill her off again. They could have just left Doyle alive to do it - again.

Quote:
NO! I can't stand Elle. Every time I see one of the old episode, I think, "Oh yuk, it's an Elle episode.
There are one billion, billion, planets capable of supporting life, like ours. And in all of that,
and maybe even more, there is only one of each of us. Don't destroy the one named Kirk."
.........~ Dr. Leonard McCoy to Captain James T. Kirk
. . . . . . . Scotty, beam me up! . . . . . .
Balls by Kimmar I've been Grumpy Pirated! Turkeyed by figment52
Bewitched by Evil Genius!
Thanks!
Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:34 PM   #2209
Imzadi
Point Free Zone
Like Pakey's

NEW episode tonight and for the next 2 weeks!!!
There are one billion, billion, planets capable of supporting life, like ours. And in all of that,
and maybe even more, there is only one of each of us. Don't destroy the one named Kirk."
Thanks!
Old 02-15-2012, 09:08 PM   #2210
Tink9721
DIS Veteran

I love Rossi more and more every episode. He's been awesome this season. I used to prefer Gideon but now Gideon bugs me and I love Rossi.

Old 02-15-2012, 09:31 PM   #2211
Tink9721
DIS Veteran

Okay we have another addition to our Things Not To Do List: Do not tell your bartender about your problems.

Old 02-15-2012, 09:48 PM   #2212
3smithboys
DIS Veteran

Is this kid supposed to be in high school???
3smithboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:52 PM   #2213
Tink9721
DIS Veteran

Go JJ!!!

Old 02-15-2012, 10:08 PM   #2214
karen l
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Okay we have another addition to our Things Not To Do List: Do not tell your bartender about your problems.
You're so right!!!!
Old 02-16-2012, 12:45 AM   #2215
Imzadi
Point Free Zone
Like Pakey's

Quote:

Go JJ!!!
Whoa! Didn't anyone else notice that J.J. didn't follow procedure? As soon as she heard them down the stairs, she was supposed to alert the team she found the unsub and call for backup. She put down her gun without knowing they were on their way.

Morgan was right upstairs. He could have been down by the time she laid down the gun. What if he forgot he sent J.J. downstairs and didn't hear her give the "Clear" signal, and walked outside instead to talk to the rest of the team? J.J faced an armed unsub without letting them know. Seconds count in such a situation.

The California FBI guy was kind of cute, although he seemed to have a negative attitude about finding the unsub. I guess on CM, all FBI guys are cute!
Thanks!

Last edited by Imzadi; 02-16-2012 at 12:52 AM.
Old 02-16-2012, 06:28 AM   #2216
PeterPan09
bury my iPod with me, on shuffle, with headphones in my ears

Quote:
I love Rossi more and more every episode. He's been awesome this season. I used to prefer Gideon but now Gideon bugs me and I love Rossi.
I was never a Gideon fan-I tolerated him because I liked the show. As for Seaver, if they bring her back it won't be the worst thing in the world in my mind. I didn't dislike Elle, but I can't say I was unhappy when she left.

Bring in another whiz kid and give Reid a challenge. I think it would be interesting to see what happens if he's not the smartest person in the room anymore.
PeterPan09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:15 PM   #2217
Tink9721
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi View Post
Whoa! Didn't anyone else notice that J.J. didn't follow procedure? As soon as she heard them down the stairs, she was supposed to alert the team she found the unsub and call for backup. She put down her gun without knowing they were on their way.

Morgan was right upstairs. He could have been down by the time she laid down the gun. What if he forgot he sent J.J. downstairs and didn't hear her give the "Clear" signal, and walked outside instead to talk to the rest of the team? J.J faced an armed unsub without letting them know. Seconds count in such a situation.

The California FBI guy was kind of cute, although he seemed to have a negative attitude about finding the unsub. I guess on CM, all FBI guys are cute!
Definitely not her brightest move, but it was still awesome

I'm surprised you haven't said anything about Hotch's girlfriend. Don't kill me, but I actually like her. Or at least I like her more than Haley

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterPan09 View Post
I was never a Gideon fan-I tolerated him because I liked the show. As for Seaver, if they bring her back it won't be the worst thing in the world in my mind. I didn't dislike Elle, but I can't say I was unhappy when she left.

Bring in another whiz kid and give Reid a challenge. I think it would be interesting to see what happens if he's not the smartest person in the room anymore.
I used to really like Gideon, but the more times I re-watch the old episodes the more he bugs me. He had some really good moments, but I definitely prefer Rossi. He seems to fit better with the team than Gideon ever did. There have been some great Rossi scenes this season

I honestly hope they just leave the cast alone and don't try to bring in a new person or bring someone back. If they decide to bring in someone new I hope they at least do a better job with character development. Seaver had an interesting back story that they talked about in her first episode, and then never brought up again. They could've done a lot with her character but they didn't really do anything, except make her look really dumb with lines like "Is that blood?"

Old 02-16-2012, 01:32 PM   #2218
SadieDog
Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open
Hell's Kitchen time
The thing got inside my shirt and was slithering around

Quote:
Definitely not her brightest move, but it was still awesome

I'm surprised you haven't said anything about Hotch's girlfriend. Don't kill me, but I actually like her. Or at least I like her more than Haley

I used to really like Gideon, but the more times I re-watch the old episodes the more he bugs me. He had some really good moments, but I definitely prefer Rossi. He seems to fit better with the team than Gideon ever did. There have been some great Rossi scenes this season

I honestly hope they just leave the cast alone and don't try to bring in a new person or bring someone back. If they decide to bring in someone new I hope they at least do a better job with character development. Seaver had an interesting back story that they talked about in her first episode, and then never brought up again. They could've done a lot with her character but they didn't really do anything, except make her look really dumb with lines like "Is that blood?"
I love Rossi too and I also liked Hotch's girlfriend. I'm disappointed to hear Paget is leaving the show. I like her much better than Elle.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #2219
PeterPan09
bury my iPod with me, on shuffle, with headphones in my ears

I like Hotch's "training partner", but more than that I like Hotch having a GF. He SMILES now, I think I even heard laughter at the end there!
PeterPan09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:29 PM   #2220
Imzadi
Point Free Zone
Like Pakey's

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterPan09 View Post
I like Hotch's "training partner", but more than that I like Hotch having a GF. He SMILES now, I think I even heard laughter at the end there!
I'm happy to see Hotch happy. It is great to see him smiling and so relaxed. He has a brilliant smile.

His new GF is okay. But, she reminds me a lot of Dharma, in Dharma & Greg. Thomas Gibson played Greg, who also worked for the government - the Justice department, and was a very serious attorney, until he met Dharma.

The new GF, like Dharma, is very exuberant, likes to change and make up her own rules in playfulness, and be unpredictable, which kept Greg, and now Hotch, on their toes. Apparently, G-men need that?

What I hope doesn't happen is what happened with Dharma & Greg, that Dharma was so vibrant & exuberant that she basically became the Alpha in their relationship & Greg became a whipped Beta, yanked around by the balls. That is not attractive or appealing.

Some of that is on the choices Thomas Gibson made as an actor. There were times he could have made Greg more forceful & had some balls instead of always weakly acquiescing to Dharma's whims or unpredictability. Hotch, as we all know is a bit emotionally shut down right now. I hope Thomas doesn't make that same mistake with this relationship and acting choices when conflict happens, when she becomes upset when he has to cancel plans too much, choosing to chase unsubs over the relationship.

As for Gideon. I liked him when he was on. But, now, I too, really like Rossi. Seeing the contrast, I'm able to see how self-absorbed Gideon was. He was always steeped, delving into the mind of a serial killer, and didn't have a lot of the team interaction and caring the way Rossi has.

Gideon was mean to Garcia once, calling her stupid, during the Fisher King episode. He didn't know her name, even after taking over her office. I do like that he was really a father figure & mentor to Reid, though.

Elle is too prissy & shrill. I doubt they can bring her back. She never admitted to purposely killing that rapist. I don't think Hotch would want her back on the team.

The actress playing her, (I don't even know her real name! ) is NYC based now. She has raised a family here. She was recently on White Collar, which films here. I don't think she'd move back for CM and uproot her family.
Thanks!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: