Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2009, 03:05 PM   #1
pocahontasgal87
~Disney Geek~

whats the strangest or funny thing..

i know there is probably atopic bout this but i feltlike making a new one,lol
whats the strangestor funny thing a character said to u. It was funny when mr smee was picking on me and he got the queen from alice and then she made me bow to her, lol it was funny

Oct 1994(offsite) Oct 1996(offsite) Oct 1999(offsite) Oct 2002(offsite) Oct 2005(POR)
Sept 2008(CSR) May 2010(CBR) Sept 2012 (POR)

Sept 2014 we will be back at Carrinbean Beach Resort!!
pocahontasgal87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:09 PM   #2
TillyMarigold
DIS Veteran

We have a picture from 1988 of Jafar forcing my mother to her knees and making her kiss his ring.
TillyMarigold is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-26-2009, 05:12 PM   #3
gr8leg8
the big 3
Not sure I would have seen, if I wasn't looking for tags...

In Disneyland...

Ariel in her shell (now Pixie Hollow)
told my DD, then 3 1/2 that her signature smelled like bubbles..

DD totally believed her. I have a great pic of them smelling the autograph book.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:19 PM   #4
Hallowishes
DIS Veteran

those are both great stories!
tigger laughed at my facial piercings ... i wasnt really cool with that .. but whatever .. i joked around with him!
Old 08-26-2009, 05:26 PM   #5
MissMet
DVC Member, former NY Mets Season Tkt Holder & Blogging Addict

At MGM two street perfomers were right in front of where i was sitting on the curb waiting for the parade. It was a guy & a silly police man. They had this whole skit & part of it they asked the crowd to name things. They asked me for a state & it totally threw me off & I went blank! So some lady behind me said Idaho, so I said Idaho.

So this guy sang this whole song using all the places/things people had answered earlier. So then in the middle of the song he points at me & says, "She just called herself a ho!"

He would also tell people to "Shut the front door!" whenever they said something. He would say it so fast & it would get you off guard & you really thought he was saying something else at first.

MissMet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:08 PM   #6
Jeanieblue114
DIS Veteran

I told my DH about this thread and his comment was "Is Goofy molestation normal?"

I have a history of getting what I call "Goofy Gropes".

Several years ago I was peeking in at Chef Mickey's while walking by and Goofy ran out of the restaurant while he was in the middle of the dance and he grabbed me and squished me and then tossed one of his legs up around me. I was laughing so hard I couldn't even see. My Dad is in the background of the pic laughing in tears too.

The next year, I saw Goofy at HS and I told him he better behave this time (filled him in on the last incident). When I went up for the pic, he grabbed me and was kissing all over me and made me kiss his cheek and kept making smooching sounds.

The next year, I saw Goofy at MK and when I went up for the pic, I gave him a smooch on the cheek before he could get me. He made a big deal of it and was throwing his arms up and putting his arm across his head as if he were swooning. Then he fell down onto the ground and starting doing PUSH UPS WITH CLAPPING IN BETWEEN! I nearly divorced my DH for being so stunned that he didn't take a pic!

I ran into Goofy in Disneyland the next year, he was much more laid back on the west coast. I was secretly disappointed.
2003 Disney's Hilton Head Resort
2004 Disneyworld Good Neighbor Hotel
2004 Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel
2005-2008 Disneyworld Good Neighbor Hotel Annually
July 2009 3 Nights Disney Good Neighbor
Sept-Oct 2009 5 Nights Disney's Old Key West
Feb-March 2010 Disney's Hilton Head Resort +1 month off-property
July Weekend off-property
September 2010 Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas-Jambo
December 2010 Disney's Old Key West Villas
Jeanieblue114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:55 PM   #7
binab
Mouseketeer

We were walking through Adventureland last week when we spotted Captain Hook and Mr. Smee. I started repeating "Tick, Tock" really loud. Captain Hook walked past, finally heard me, then turned around and started following me... of course then I was giggling and walking away fast! He didn't pursue me long thankfully!
Mar. 2012 - HarryPotterWorld followed by the DCL Dream (10th cruise, but first time on DCL)
Nov. 2010 - POP
Aug. 2009 - BCV
1987 - Offsite
and Disneyland too many times to count.
binab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:37 PM   #8
choirchic
DIS Veteran

I was on a solo trip one year and went to have my picture taken with Goofy...he bent down to his handler and she promptly asked me if my name was Kristina (and then used my correct last name) It shocked me! I only knew one cast member at that time, and he was busy working over at the Beach Club! To this day I don't know how Goofy knew me!

Another time, a few years later I was on my honeymoon and my husband kissed me at downtown disney...a security guard walked past us and asked my husband if he had just stolen a kiss. It was SO cute! I turned so red and I couldn't stop giggling!
Old 08-26-2009, 07:42 PM   #9
pocahontasgal87
~Disney Geek~

hehehe great stories u guys! keep them coming!

Oct 1994(offsite) Oct 1996(offsite) Oct 1999(offsite) Oct 2002(offsite) Oct 2005(POR)
Sept 2008(CSR) May 2010(CBR) Sept 2012 (POR)

Sept 2014 we will be back at Carrinbean Beach Resort!!
pocahontasgal87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:03 PM   #10
wheezy19
Earning My Ears

During my high school spring break in 2000, I got felt up a little by Donald Duck in the Mexico pavilion.

The funniest thing ever said to me at WDW was when I was walking into the Adventurer's Club (RIP ), and I was wearing a hot pink and white striped sweater. One of the performers stopped me and said, "Oooh, I like the new prison uniforms! Splashy!"
wheezy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:25 PM   #11
Jeanieblue114
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheezy19 View Post
During my high school spring break in 2000, I got felt up a little by Donald Duck in the Mexico pavilion.

The funniest thing ever said to me at WDW was when I was walking into the Adventurer's Club (RIP ), and I was wearing a hot pink and white striped sweater. One of the performers stopped me and said, "Oooh, I like the new prison uniforms! Splashy!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

~miss the Adventurer's club~
2003 Disney's Hilton Head Resort
2004 Disneyworld Good Neighbor Hotel
2004 Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel
2005-2008 Disneyworld Good Neighbor Hotel Annually
July 2009 3 Nights Disney Good Neighbor
Sept-Oct 2009 5 Nights Disney's Old Key West
Feb-March 2010 Disney's Hilton Head Resort +1 month off-property
July Weekend off-property
September 2010 Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas-Jambo
December 2010 Disney's Old Key West Villas
Jeanieblue114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:50 AM   #12
MissLiz
DIS Veteran

Last Sept, I was 2 months pregnant at WDW, so I wasn't showing or anything. We were at Epcot and DD was getting her pic with Goofy and all of a sudden, he started pointing at me and making moves like he was cheering. I looked behind me because I thought he must be doing that to someone else.

He did it again and I thought "Wow! I must be showing more than I thought! Otherwise, how would Goofy know that we are expecting?"

It wasn't until my DH came up and pointed to my shirt that I realized what was going on. I was wearing a Michigan State shirt and Goofy must have been a fan.

Old 08-27-2009, 08:59 AM   #13
teddygurlkeekee
Lovin' life, as his wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8leg8 View Post
In Disneyland...

Ariel in her shell (now Pixie Hollow)
told my DD, then 3 1/2 that her signature smelled like bubbles..

DD totally believed her. I have a great pic of them smelling the autograph book.
Thats soooooo sweet! Those will be some great memories as she gets older!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMet View Post
At MGM two street perfomers were right in front of where i was sitting on the curb waiting for the parade. It was a guy & a silly police man. They had this whole skit & part of it they asked the crowd to name things. They asked me for a state & it totally threw me off & I went blank! So some lady behind me said Idaho, so I said Idaho.

So this guy sang this whole song using all the places/things people had answered earlier. So then in the middle of the song he points at me & says, "She just called herself a ho!"

He would also tell people to "Shut the front door!" whenever they said something. He would say it so fast & it would get you off guard & you really thought he was saying something else at first.
thats hilarious!

April 2009.... ASMo - First time to Disney World for us both! Thanks to military deal!
May 2009.... Off Site - last minute trip for my 21st birthday!!
January 2010.... Off Site - Celebrating Hubby's midtour!!
teddygurlkeekee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:13 AM   #14
Mickey'sApprentice
Shamelessly demand, it works better
DIS Veteran

I honestlly called the Queen on Hearts beauty mark a zit. Anyway, she got all upset at me of course, and started carrying on. So then I got in the act...and said...well its festering something awful...Do you want me to pop it? So of course, it was off with my head!! and chasing, etc. Really funny!

As for Goofy...I always flirt with Goofy a lot. On our honeymoon...dh and I had an inside joke about me being f**ing goofy. Of course that is a turn on the word to say that I'm a really goofy person, but could also be interpreted as having a fling with Goofy. Goofy is always a good sport.
Apr '92 Off Property (Honeymoon): Dec '94, Feb '02 CR: Jan '05 WL/POR: Nov '06, Jan '09 HHI: Apr '07: First Trip "Home" to BWV: Jan '08: BWV, Mar '09: POR/BWV: Jan. '10 POR/AKV (Jambo), July '10: POFQ/BCV: Dec '10 AKV (Kidani)/POR:Sep. '11 POR/BWV, Jan '12: POP, Apr '12: POR/BWV, Jan '13: Conference/WL, Jul "13:POR. Dec '13: DOL/BLT, Jul '14: BWV 40th B-day Trip Report

Mickey'sApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:20 AM   #15
webstah
DIS Veteran

The funniest thing?
Hmmm, that would have to be
"Hey, get off my foot!!!"
Sept 2010 POR Sept 2011 POR Sept 2012 POR
Sept 2013 POR Aug/Sept 2014 POR

webstah is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: