Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2009, 05:54 PM   #1
muffyn
"hmmm*

anyone else get the survey about season passes?

got an email link for a survey to fill out online that was kind of interesting. ( they gave you 1 month extra on your pass you currently own for taking the survey)

they asked you what kind of season/yearly pass you had for the parks & then asked you numerous questions as to what you are interested in the parks.

they gave you many scenarios of season or yearly passes & you were to choose which of the 3 on the screen at the time you would buy. they did say at 1st some of the combinations would be 'weird'.
there was 12 different choices of 3

many had choices that featured 'free' blue man group tickets,, or a preview of harry potter or early opening with harry potter land etc.
pricing was as low as $49 a year for a season pass WITH a free ticket to BMG but lots of exlusion dates like feb 6, feb 13-16, feb 19-20,feb 27 mar13-apr18 <but hey, that sounds good, if you go on the dates that you CAN get in>
others were up in the mid $200's with all bells & whistles with free parking, early harry potter etc.
interesting

myself prefers the annual 365 day pass instead of the yearly jan-dec pass, plus I also preferred the early entry to the PREVIEW of HP ( since there would be no way we could attend at a set period in time next year.)

if IRC the one pass I did like was about $140. (??) & had free parking & early entry into Harry potter (can't remember what the blackout dates were)

with all the options they were listing, it will be interesting to see what they really do offer,,, & when
muffyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:02 PM   #2
MIB999999
MIB Fantastic Four sensei
It's like 'Cheers' when he walks into Mythos
Ten more Mythos meals until he gets a free toaster oven

i have received many survey's about passes of all kinds. Do not remember seeing a survey that would add an extra month to my existing pass. They are tyrying to do thier homework to keep people coming to the parks in good times and bad times.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-21-2009, 06:14 PM   #3
Metro West
Proud Redhead
11.47 Miles from Universal
23.56 Miles from Disney

DISboards Moderator

Yeah...I got the survey a while ago and don't really remember what was on it. They had all different kinds of passes...I do remember that though.
Old 09-21-2009, 07:56 PM   #4
donaldduck352
Proud Redhead
What ever ya do try it, you wont be disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffyn View Post
got an email link for a survey to fill out online that was kind of interesting. ( they gave you 1 month extra on your pass you currently own for taking the survey)

they asked you what kind of season/yearly pass you had for the parks & then asked you numerous questions as to what you are interested in the parks.

they gave you many scenarios of season or yearly passes & you were to choose which of the 3 on the screen at the time you would buy. they did say at 1st some of the combinations would be 'weird'.
there was 12 different choices of 3

many had choices that featured 'free' blue man group tickets,, or a preview of harry potter or early opening with harry potter land etc.
pricing was as low as $49 a year for a season pass WITH a free ticket to BMG but lots of exlusion dates like feb 6, feb 13-16, feb 19-20,feb 27 mar13-apr18 <but hey, that sounds good, if you go on the dates that you CAN get in>
others were up in the mid $200's with all bells & whistles with free parking, early harry potter etc.
interesting

myself prefers the annual 365 day pass instead of the yearly jan-dec pass, plus I also preferred the early entry to the PREVIEW of HP ( since there would be no way we could attend at a set period in time next year.)

if IRC the one pass I did like was about $140. (??) & had free parking & early entry into Harry potter (can't remember what the blackout dates were)

with all the options they were listing, it will be interesting to see what they really do offer,,, & when
I got that same e-mail early last week.I checked my mail today and said this is your last chance!! I already did it!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: