Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2010, 04:06 PM   #166
GreatBiscuit
Golden but never flaky

The ears looked great! I hear you on the shop size. That place is DINKY! Glad you enjoyed the last morning so far. Anxious to hear how rope drop goes!

Note: No trees were killed in the posting of this reply, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:17 AM   #167
PrncessA
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlefours View Post
So sad it is the last morning! Cute ears! Why is it that Dumbo is the quintessential ride at Disney? I am sure we will be doing the same thing--the Dumbo Dash so we can get DD on it at least once over our vacation though I refuse to run anyone over to get there. : I hope you are able to meet the Fairies--a sure thing on our to do list too.

Don't you just love having a spirited child? There are some days were I just shake my head in disbelief.
Not sure why Dumbo is so important but your right WDW would not be the same without it for kids. It was the first ride they recognized and the first one they wanted to ride.

There are some days when I am amazed that she is able to spend the entire day mad or upset at someone or something. It is entertaining to say the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBiscuit View Post
The ears looked great! I hear you on the shop size. That place is DINKY! Glad you enjoyed the last morning so far. Anxious to hear how rope drop goes!
Coming up soon! The kid's birthday party is tomorrow so I have been busy planning it and getting things ready....
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-03-2010, 12:32 AM   #168
LoriH91
I need a new title

Just found this TR & LOVE IT! Read it all in one day/night & now I'm up way past my bedtime. Good thing, though, since our potty-training 2 year old wet the bed. Silly me, I forgot the "night" undies! Oh well. Hope you get to see the fairies!

Old 04-08-2010, 10:35 AM   #169
PrncessA
DIS Veteran

Seems like it is one thing after another in my house right now. We made and emergancy trip to visit family Easter weekend since my grandma had been in the hospital and on the way down there I got a blinding pain in my tooth. Turns out now I need a root canal and all my wisdom teeth cut out. Yay! I will finish up as soon as I can! Thank you all for being so paitent!!
Old 04-08-2010, 10:55 AM   #170
Charlefours
DIS Veteran

I hope you are doing better! Yuck--I have had both wisdom teeth removed and a root canal. Prayers for your Grandmother!!
September 2010 PTR

Old 04-09-2010, 05:32 AM   #171
lexmas
DIS Veteran

Yikes. Hope everyone is doing better!

Hoping to take a trip this year, but also contemplating buying DVC, which would involve skipping this year and using that money for the downpayment. We'll see where the year takes us.

Me- DH- DS (5)- DD (2.5)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: