Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK DVC Discussion
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2009, 02:18 PM   #1
wickesy
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, you're always a day...closer to our next Disney trip
I will be opening a sack full of cards and fighting off the advances of lots of lovely ladies

BLT Video Tour

For those of us not lucky enough to be visiting BLT in the near future Orlando Attractions Magazine have posted a video tour of the resort today.

Quote:
taking you through the lobby, Grand Vista Suite, a two-bedroom unit, the walkway between the new tower and the Contemporary Resort, the Top of the World lounge and fireworks viewing platform, and the pool and recreation areas
The video is 3mins 42 seconds long and, although it is a bit fast-paced and 'choppy', it gives some idea of what the resort looks like. You can see it, together with some photos, here

I currently live in London until I have enough DVC points to stay at Animal Kingdom Villas every day of the year

Sep '92, Apr '07 - Contemporary Resort ~ Apr '08 - Animal Kingdom Lodge ~ Aug '08 - Grand Californian ~ Mar '09 - Saratoga Springs ~ Mar '10 - DLP ~ Jun '10 - Inaugural Baltic Cruise
Trip Reports: WDW April '07 ~ Canada August '07 ~ WDW April '08 ~ SF & Disneyland August '08 ~ WDW March '09 ~ Smokies August '09 ~ DLP March '10 ~ Jun '10 - Inaugural Baltic Cruise
wickesy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: