Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2009, 08:38 AM   #1
*Briar_Rose*
Earning My Ears

help please! TGV question

Is it possible to buy tickets in the station? At 9pm?

I'm trying to get tickets online but for some reason the site won't process my payment, I've spoken to my bank and they its nothing to do with their side so must be a site error. Tickets are for tomorrow this is what happens when you leave things till the last minute!
*Briar_Rose* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:46 AM   #2
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to this one - we've always had our tickets in our hands before we arrive at CDG . Is there any way you could pay with another method ie credit card? and get e-tickets you can print off? I have to say, I've never done that either, I always book my tickets about 2 weeks before I'm going.

There is an information point at terminal 2 station, just before you go down the escalators to the platforms. I hope they can help, if all else fails.
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
DLPdaft is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-19-2009, 10:35 AM   #3
PChef
Mouseketeer

I can't get the Rail Europe site to process my payment either, so it's definitely a problem with the site. Try ringing the call centre and getting them to do the payment? I have e-mailed the technical help but no reply so far. Very frustrating!

We're not going til October but I hope you can get it resolved.

Beach Club/HRH/Bella Piazza condo Oct 2010
HRH/OKW August 2014

PChef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:04 AM   #4
lojo
Mouseketeer

Last time we went there was at least three or four staff on the ticket desks - that was around 9pm.

Disneyland Paris: Dec 12-Dream Castle; May 12-Elysee; Dec 11-New York; Aug 11-Adagio; Dec 10-Sequoia Lodge; Apr 10-Elysee; Nov 09-Sequoia Lodge; Apr 09-Elysee; Apr 08-New York; Dec 07-Dream Castle
Tokyo Disney Resort: Nov 03-Sheraton Grande
WDW: Jan 13-Old Key West & Animal Kingdom; Jan 15-OKW/RPR/AKL

lojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:27 AM   #5
*Briar_Rose*
Earning My Ears

Thanks for your replies. It's sorted now. After the fifth attempt at a payment the website gave me a number I could ring that was open today (the one they gave initially was inly open during the week). I thought it must be the website rather than my card because when I rang the number, specifically for people travelling in the next 7 days, I had to wait in a queue and although the guy I spoke to didn't acknowledge that it was a problem with the website, but he did quite readily agree to waiver the booking fee usually incurred with phone bookings (£8!) for me.

For anyone else who leaves things till the last minute like me, they send you an email with the names of the tickets holders and codes for each journey, and then attatchment telling you exactly how to use the machine to print the tickets. The guy was also very specific that I did not need my card, I just had to enter the code, and if I had difficulty and anyone asked for my card I was to tell them I don't need to use my card I must have sounded a bit daft on the phone or something because he also felt the need to reiterate that I had to put the names in the machine as I had spelt them out to him.

All ready to go now! Well apart from the packing
*Briar_Rose* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:34 AM   #6
lojo
Mouseketeer

Hope you have more luck with the machines than we had. Ended up having to go to the desk and have the 'real person' print our tickets.

Just in case you don't know - when we did ours on the website they stressed very strongly that you have to print out the tickets for the return journey when in CDG as the station in Disney doesn't have a machine for printing out the tickets. Maybe it's different now, but thought I should let you know just in case.

Disneyland Paris: Dec 12-Dream Castle; May 12-Elysee; Dec 11-New York; Aug 11-Adagio; Dec 10-Sequoia Lodge; Apr 10-Elysee; Nov 09-Sequoia Lodge; Apr 09-Elysee; Apr 08-New York; Dec 07-Dream Castle
Tokyo Disney Resort: Nov 03-Sheraton Grande
WDW: Jan 13-Old Key West & Animal Kingdom; Jan 15-OKW/RPR/AKL

lojo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: