Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2009, 06:50 AM   #1
Pig Pen
To all who have come to this happy place...welcome.

Question about dress-up night on 3 night Wonder

Is there a pirate/tropical night and a dress up night on the 3 night Wonder cruise?

I really don't want to worry about packing a dress and heels, etc. Would capris and a dressy blouse with sparkly sandals be appropriate? For DH would khaki pants and a button up short sleeve shirt be okay?

I have tropical/pirate stuff, so that shouldn't be a problem, I hope!

Thanks!
Old 09-19-2009, 08:40 AM   #2
kcashner
DIS Veteran

Just off the 9/10 3 day Wonder.

The first night was listed as "cruise casual." The second night was "Cruise casual or pirate." The third night was "dress up optional."

Yes, there were people in fancy dresses and heels, but there were also people in jeans and shorts. I told my gang that the dress was "the nicest thing you brought," but we made no effort to bring "dress up" clothing. Your suggested outfits sound perfect.

Even on the Magic with formal nights, I cheat and use black sandals rather than hauling heels in my already overstuffed luggage!
kcashner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:42 AM   #3
Pig Pen
To all who have come to this happy place...welcome.

Thanks. I was worried because the ONLY way I got DH to agree to a cruise was because there were no formal nights...then we saw "dress up" and panicked.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: