Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2013, 07:47 AM   #1231
ARLO1
DIS Veteran

Vicki is a hot mess altogther..
ARLO1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:27 AM   #1232
Kellydelly
DIS Veteran

Wow, I finally watched last weeks' episode a couple days ago. Tamra, Gretchen, and Heather went after Alexis like she was their last dinner . I don't have any respect for any of those three, they are just mean, ugly, and rude. . Why was Heather going after Alexis so hard? She shouldn't have any beef with her . Heather is showing her true colors (I haven't really liked that gold digger from the start anyway). I hope she likes her non-cover, not a household name, bittcch status !
Kellydelly is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-29-2013, 09:14 AM   #1233
Soldier's*Sweeties
I WILL walk three miles in the snow, uphill, barefoot for a Pumpkin Spice Latte
I'll take the Palmettos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellydelly View Post
Wow, I finally watched last weeks' episode a couple days ago. Tamra, Gretchen, and Heather went after Alexis like she was their last dinner . I don't have any respect for any of those three, they are just mean, ugly, and rude. . Why was Heather going after Alexis so hard? She shouldn't have any beef with her . Heather is showing her true colors (I haven't really liked that gold digger from the start anyway). I hope she likes her non-cover, not a household name, bittcch status !
I still like Heather. I think she just CANNOT stand Alexis, especially after the party when her friend snuck a piece of the cake and caused a ruckus.
Bonus book #26- Parasite(Parasitology #1) Mira Grant
2014 Reading Challenge: 35 Books
#1-Bad Monkey Carl Hiaasen, #2- Undead and Unwed MaryJanice Davidson, #3- New Year Island Paul Draker, #4- Belle de Jour: Diary of an Unlikely Call Girl Anonymous, #5-Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers Mary Roach,
#6- Undead and Unemployed MaryJanice Davidson, #7- Infected Scott Sigler, #8- Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex Mary Roach, #9- Flesh Worn Stone John Burks, #10- Uganda Be Kidding Me Chelsea Handler,
#11- The Witness Sandra Brown, #12-Midnight Crossroad Charlaine Harris, #13- Under the Dome Stephen King, #14- Monument 14 Emmy Laybourne, #15- Monument 14: Sky on Fire Emmy Laybourne, #16- The Magicians Lev Grossman, #17, #18, #19- The Strain Trilogy Guillermo Del Toro,
#20- A Discovery of Witches Deborah Harkness, #21- Postmortem Patricia Cornwell, #22- The Darkest Minds Alexandra Bracken
Soldier's*Sweeties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:18 AM   #1234
jrmasm
Last time I checked, it was still the thought that counted
Wanna debate that topic?
So elegant but goofy!!

I don't care what anyone does to her, I cannot feel sorry for Alexis. I think she deserves all the crap she gets.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:28 AM   #1235
Kellydelly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmasm View Post
I don't care what anyone does to her, I cannot feel sorry for Alexis. I think she deserves all the crap she gets.
Why? What has she done besides look like a bimbo for the first couple seasons (has anyone else noticed she's showing a lot less cleavage these days?) and being a dumb blonde? She hasn't been outright mean and ugly to anyone, has she? The women are going after her like rabid dogs. I don't get it. She seems to be in the same league moneywise as Tamra.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:52 AM   #1236
jpaxton1118
DIS Veteran

I think they were mad she would even come. I don't get that either. No, they have no right to be mean to Alexis but I think they were mad because there was so much tension and it ruined their night by her being there.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:03 AM   #1237
jrmasm
Last time I checked, it was still the thought that counted
Wanna debate that topic?
So elegant but goofy!!

Quote:
Why? What has she done besides look like a bimbo for the first couple seasons (has anyone else noticed she's showing a lot less cleavage these days?) and being a dumb blonde? She hasn't been outright mean and ugly to anyone, has she? The women are going after her like rabid dogs. I don't get it. She seems to be in the same league moneywise as Tamra.
Because I think she's an attention ***** that doesn't have the good sense of a turnip.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:53 AM   #1238
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

I still like Heather. Terry was on Jenny McCarthy's show Friday. Love him.

Quote:

I think she was pretty nasty to Peggy. She's a passive aggressive. Her digs just built up and built up with the other ladies I think.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:21 AM   #1239
TLSnell1981

Sense isn't very common anymore
I can't wait for T shirts and cover ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier's*Sweeties View Post
I think she just CANNOT stand Alexis, especially after the party when her friend snuck a piece of the cake and caused a ruckus.
How petty!
TLSnell1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:10 PM   #1240
Brancaneve
DIS Veteran

Lydia seems to have grown up this episode. Almost the voice of reason.......hmmm....
Old 04-29-2013, 08:17 PM   #1241
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

What the heck was Alexis wearing when Lydia came over?? I think Lydia is starting to see what the others see in Alexis. In fact i think she may have even said "Now I know why the others don't like her." I think Alexis tries to hard. I know someone who is very much like her. She's not very intelligent so the only things she talks about are material things.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:26 PM   #1242
WowLookAtThat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier's*Sweeties View Post
I still like Heather. I think she just CANNOT stand Alexis, especially after the party when her friend snuck a piece of the cake and caused a ruckus.
That was hilarious. She ate a BOW off MY CAKE

Seriously, I can understand why Tamra would have some beef against Alexis but when Gretchen was being trashed by Tamra and Vicki, Alexis was her friend and then seemed to be dropped when Tamra was able to sit at the cool kids table. As for Heather, Alexis does some passive aggressive things but so does Heather (mentioning Alexis's ring). They are the Passive-Aggressive Queens.

Last edited by WowLookAtThat; 04-29-2013 at 08:32 PM.
WowLookAtThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:35 PM   #1243
Kellydelly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmasm View Post
Because I think she's an attention ***** that doesn't have the good sense of a turnip.
I think you described most of those lades with that sentence .
Old 04-29-2013, 10:52 PM   #1244
Sheree Bobbins
DIS Veteran

Halfway through tonight's program, I just lost interest in the whole thing. Returned to watch Vicky change a diaper. Also not exciting.
Sheree Bobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:55 AM   #1245
hellow
Mouseketeer

I was rolling my eyes at the whole discussion of bullying. However, I don't know how you can call it anything else when they gossip about Alexis constantly, talk negatively about her on Heather's radio show (not using her name, just the topic), and make fun of her in other ways, like calling her "Jesus jugs". I would agree she is annoying at times, and needs to take a look in the mirror to see the cause of a lot of her problems, but the "popular girls" are definitely using their "safety in numbers" security to tear Alexis apart. I know most of it is played up for ratings, but I would never subject myself to the likes of any of those "women" who act more like middle schoolers. And Heather's husband is just as bad. He is the last person I would seek out if I ever felt the need to get plastic surgery. I am really surprised he would think that being on the show will help his business.
hellow is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: