Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-25-2013, 08:14 AM   #1216
njmom47
He's such a fiend!
The monkeys would go crazy on the cars
I wound up with orange tiger stripes
 
njmom47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,375

Ok, finally got to watch the last episode.
What was up with Vickie's thong?
It was clearly visible in the beginning when she was going to open up the front door. Yuck!!!

Tamra might have gone over the edge. Wow.
Alexis (not my fave), to her credit, did actually try to keep the conversation steered towards the reason for the gathering...Tamra just wouldn't let it go!

The look on Lydia's face...she was sooo bewildered at times!!
__________________
Me DH DD 22 DD 21 DS 18 And on 10/11/10 I became a DG

Junior Brody Stella Luna Louie Ella the Bunny
Christmas 07/New Years 08-CBR (baseball), 2006-POR (cheering), 2001-Dixie Landings, 1988, 1975-Offsite
Trip was great...no new ticker for awhile!
njmom47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:18 AM   #1217
ARLO1
DIS Veteran
 
ARLO1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 677

I still have to say....whats up with vickys face? it just looks so odd looking since the surgery...her top lip doesn't move correctly...the face is just so odd now.
ARLO1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-25-2013, 08:25 AM   #1218
joshswif
Mouseketeer
 
joshswif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 94

Oh man, so glad I found this thread...I love some RHOBH! Although I haven't bee able to catch the last two episodes...but they're set to record on my DVR today so I'll be watching them before I come back to comment!
__________________
joshswif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:26 AM   #1219
anniemae
Either she is eating a delicious meal, or she keeled over in starvation
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,934

About Vickies thong, I noticed it too, but I think it was her microphone. They have to attach it in the back and I have noticed it on some of the other ladies too.
anniemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:27 AM   #1220
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,280

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshswif View Post
Oh man, so glad I found this thread...I love some RHOBH! Although I haven't bee able to catch the last two episodes...but they're set to record on my DVR today so I'll be watching them before I come back to comment!
You might want to have a drink ready for Tamara's dinner party.
sunshinehighway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:29 AM   #1221
lorimay
DIS Veteran
 
lorimay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,703

I saw that Gretchen Proposed to Slade.
Guess he is finally gainfully employed, so she is gonna hang on.
He gave her a ring after she asked him. LOL Good for her I guess.

I had no idea Slade's son was so ill. That is sad.
lorimay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:35 AM   #1222
Brancaneve
DIS Veteran
 
Brancaneve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 1,166

I need someone to help me understand something. We all know that Alexis bragged and exaggerated her wealth. However I never saw her being mean and cruel as I see the other ladies being. Am I missing something?
__________________
url=http://distickers.com/ticker/][/url]
Brancaneve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:29 PM   #1223
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran
 
aaarcher86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 7,768

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brancaneve View Post
I need someone to help me understand something. We all know that Alexis bragged and exaggerated her wealth. However I never saw her being mean and cruel as I see the other ladies being. Am I missing something?
She's more passive aggressive I'd say. Not quite as direct with her nastiness.
__________________
aaarcher86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 12:51 PM   #1224
jpaxton1118
DIS Veteran
 
jpaxton1118's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brancaneve View Post
I need someone to help me understand something. We all know that Alexis bragged and exaggerated her wealth. However I never saw her being mean and cruel as I see the other ladies being. Am I missing something?
If I remember correctly Tamara was upset because Alexis and Jim sided with Simon during the divorce and so Tamara mean girdled it because of it.

I have always liked Gretchen but the way she turned on Alexis was mean. I know she was desperate for Tamara's friendship but she betrayed her friend who stood by her side. I have lost all respect for her.
__________________
jpaxton1118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:25 PM   #1225
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,280

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpaxton1118 View Post
If I remember correctly Tamara was upset because Alexis and Jim sided with Simon during the divorce and so Tamara mean girdled it because of it.

I have always liked Gretchen but the way she turned on Alexis was mean. I know she was desperate for Tamara's friendship but she betrayed her friend who stood by her side. I have lost all respect for her.
Oh yeah, I forgot Jim and Alexis were friendly with Simon. That totally explain Tamara's problems with Alexis.
sunshinehighway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:46 PM   #1226
TLSnell1981

Sense isn't very common anymore
I can't wait for T shirts and cover ups
 
TLSnell1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,207

Tamra is insane...plain and simple. It's difficult watching her rants...embarrassing. Simon is so lucky to be done with that gold-digging shrew.
TLSnell1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:20 PM   #1227
PizzieDuster
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Orange County, California
Posts: 3,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinehighway View Post
You might want to have a drink ready for Tamara's dinner party.
Make it a double
__________________
Disney Wonder - 4/27/03 - 4 Day
Disney Magic - 5/8/04 - Western
Disney Magic - 6/24/05 - Mexican Riviera
Royal Carribean - Explorer of the Seas 4/16/06
Royal Carribean - Freedom of the Seas 4/8/07
Returning to the Magic - 6/29/08 - West Coast
Liberty of the Seas - 4/09
Disney Wonder Mother/DD12 Cruise to Nowhere 1/21/11
Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera 1/29/12 Mother/DD13 Cruise (taking Grandma and Nephew DN5 along)
Disney Wonder - 1/24/14 5 Night Wonder {gift}
Disney Fantasy - 3/29/14 Western
PizzieDuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:48 AM   #1228
PizzieDuster
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Orange County, California
Posts: 3,852

For my friends here, Tamra has warned viewers about Monday's episode on her FB page:

"After you watch tomorrows episode and you feel the need to to rip me a new ashole for saying "eddie's inner beaner just came out" know this....He calls me "his cracker or his honky" and I call him "my beaner" We're weird like that! Not racist!"

And "If I was any happier I would be ****ting sugar!"


As Heather would say "oh my~!"

ETA: Oh, she deleted that post after getting nasty comments and she also deleted a post that said "This "honky" is tired after cleaning the floors and the restrooms" which also got nasty posts....

She then posted this:

"tomorrow is another great episode of RHOC. I will be going into hiding after the show! LOL does my big mouth qualify me for the witness protection program?"

Backpeddling....damage control...she's her own worst enemy.
__________________
Disney Wonder - 4/27/03 - 4 Day
Disney Magic - 5/8/04 - Western
Disney Magic - 6/24/05 - Mexican Riviera
Royal Carribean - Explorer of the Seas 4/16/06
Royal Carribean - Freedom of the Seas 4/8/07
Returning to the Magic - 6/29/08 - West Coast
Liberty of the Seas - 4/09
Disney Wonder Mother/DD12 Cruise to Nowhere 1/21/11
Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera 1/29/12 Mother/DD13 Cruise (taking Grandma and Nephew DN5 along)
Disney Wonder - 1/24/14 5 Night Wonder {gift}
Disney Fantasy - 3/29/14 Western

Last edited by PizzieDuster; 04-29-2013 at 04:09 AM.
PizzieDuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:50 AM   #1229
Nik's Mom
Karl Pilkington is a genius
 
Nik's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Kansas City area
Posts: 6,441

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzieDuster View Post
For my friends here, Tamra has warned viewers about Monday's episode on her FB page:

"After you watch tomorrows episode and you feel the need to to rip me a new ashole for saying "eddie's inner beaner just came out" know this....He calls me "his cracker or his honky" and I call him "my beaner" We're weird like that! Not racist!"

And "If I was any happier I would be ****ting sugar!"


As Heather would say "oh my~!"

ETA: Oh, she deleted that post after getting nasty comments and she also deleted a post that said "This "honky" is tired after cleaning the floors and the restrooms" which also got nasty posts....

She then posted this:

"tomorrow is another great episode of RHOC. I will be going into hiding after the show! LOL does my big mouth qualify me for the witness protection program?"

Backpeddling....damage control...she's her own worst enemy.
Eddie may be ok with it, but many Americans will not. She's an idiot.
__________________


Proud Mom to 2 boys, and wife to a great husband!
Nik's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:45 AM   #1230
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?
 
Disneychix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,847

My only question is: Why did Alexis want to go to that awful party anyway? Oh, right, because it's in her contract!
It kinda seemed all fake to me. Especially when Tamra got up and started to pull out Alexis' chair and screaming for her to get out. And had they even eaten yet?

Also, what kind of selfish host was Tamra that she didn't even get up off the couch when her guests arrived? She just sat there!

One more thing, why does Vicki's hair always look unbrushed? It's a hot mess!
__________________
Me DH DS DS

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"



May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!
Disneychix is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'Real' conversations with CM's lizandjason Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies 312 07-07-2012 03:36 PM
The ALL NEW Disney's Contemporary Resort FAQ with PICTURES! (APR 2009) CanadianGuy Disney Resorts 3393 02-15-2010 09:05 AM
Dec 5, 2009 -- now traveling to Tortola mvlimmex Disney Cruise Meets 2225 01-30-2010 06:13 PM
OFFICIAL October 2009 thread - LET US KNOW YOUR PTR LINK! torsie24 Doing the Happy Dance! 1967 11-01-2009 09:26 PM
OFFICIAL Sept. 2009 haleofafamily Doing the Happy Dance! 1036 09-29-2009 12:04 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: