Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2013, 08:40 PM   #1156
PizzieDuster
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bas71873 View Post
New girls husband looks SOOO familiar to me. I think he's been on TV before. I need to investigate!
He looked familiar to me too. I just thought he reminded me of an actor...couldn't put my finger on it though. Then I thought he reminded me of one of those guys on Million Dollar Listing...the little guy, not Josh, the other one Let us know when you find out
Royal Carribean - Explorer of the Seas 4/16/06
Royal Carribean - Freedom of the Seas 4/8/07
Returning to the Magic - 6/29/08 - West Coast
Liberty of the Seas - 4/09
Disney Wonder Mother/DD12 Cruise to Nowhere 1/21/11
Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera 1/29/12 Mother/DD13 Cruise (taking Grandma and Nephew DN5 along)
Disney Wonder - 1/24/14 5 Night Wonder {gift}
Disney Fantasy - 3/29/14 Western
PizzieDuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:47 PM   #1157
Briarmom
Bessie Robindale
Larry's been done. Laird is refreshing!
I always thought it was my farsighted left eye that did me in
Knows about bone folders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzieDuster View Post
He looked familiar to me too. I just thought he reminded me of an actor...couldn't put my finger on it though. Then I thought he reminded me of one of those guys on Million Dollar Listing...the little guy, not Josh, the other one Let us know when you find out
http://www.hollywood.com/recaps/5500...dia-mclaughlin

This hilarious (not nice, hilarious) recap says this person can't find anything on him.

Now I'm off to read his other recaps.
Register to remove

Old 04-17-2013, 05:34 AM   #1158
bas71873
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzieDuster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briarmom View Post
http://www.hollywood.com/recaps/5500...dia-mclaughlin

This hilarious (not nice, hilarious) recap says this person can't find anything on him.

Now I'm off to read his other recaps.

I couldn't find much of anything on him either. He's not the little guy on Million Dollar Listing (I looked that up and see the resemblance). I thought he looked like one of the guys on Suits, Psych or Royal Pains (on USA) maybe? Anyway, I'm determined to find out. It's driving me CRAZY!

US/IOA - June 2015; Disney Dream - April, 2015; Yacht Club Club Level- January, 2014; Renaissance Orlando at Sea World-August, 2012; AKL Pool View-October, 2010; ; HRH Club Level-August, 2009;
Wilderness Lodge-Girls Only - Oct, 2008
;Pop Century, First Trip to WDW - Feb 2008

Last edited by bas71873; 04-17-2013 at 05:39 AM.
bas71873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:15 AM   #1159
Bren's Mom
DIS Veteran

The husband is a dead ringer for one of the realtors on one of the real estate shows. Not Million Dollar Listing...maybe Selling New York? Or was there a Million Dollar Listing New York? The one I'm talknig about works with or for his father.

ETA: It's Million Dollar Listing New York. http://www.bravotv.com/million-dolla...michael-lorber

Last edited by Bren's Mom; 04-17-2013 at 08:21 AM.
Bren's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:31 AM   #1160
njmom47
He's such a fiend!
The monkeys would go crazy on the cars
I wound up with orange tiger stripes

I agree with you all it seems!

Brianna living with Vickie is gonna be scary...although I do understand if Ryan gets deployed that she would want to stay with her mom.

New girl - scaaaarry is right!!

Vickie - it's weird, the top of her face looks good, the bottom looks good, but put them together and they don't fit. Does that even make sense? (Although overall she does look better)

Tamra - I love her one-liners but she is getting a bit big for her britches in some cases (like she's taking over Eddie's house...)

Alexis - Yup, Mrs. Materialistic. That's too bad because deep down she seems like she might be rather sweet. But maybe that's her husband's influence. And yes, he sure seems the type to want his "little woman" on the homefront raising the kids and keeping him happy.

Gretchen - I was never a fan of hers but I am slowing coming around. Still can not stand Slade though (I have watched this show since Season 1, so I know all about him!)

Heather - she's still my favorite but she seems snide towards her husband and I feel bad! I like Terry!

Junior Brody Stella Luna Louie Ella the Bunny
Christmas 07/New Years 08-CBR (baseball), 2006-POR (cheering), 2001-Dixie Landings, 1988, 1975-Offsite
Trip was great...no new ticker for awhile!
njmom47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:54 AM   #1161
Music City Mama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier's*Sweeties View Post
The new girl is ANNOYING. She's like a 12 year old playing grown up with the giggles and the "raise the roof" motions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinehighway View Post
The new one was like a teenager. She irritated me. She must be 30ish but she seemed much younger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
New girl.... Scares me. She seems super immature for her age.mi was blown away when she said she had two kids. I assumed she was early twenties and childless.
I'm with you guys. I thought she was very immature and felt like she acted like a younger teenager. As much as she talked about coming from a family that was "very well off", I can only assume they gave her and her husband a nice little head start in life. Must be nice!

I do think Heather is a little short with Terry sometimes, but he reminds me so much of my DS's friend's father and he is just like that -- so I completely understand where Heather is coming from.

I think Tamra was smart to just give in to the Brooks thing -- not fight Vicki on it anymore. Her opinion on him (her very strong opinion on him) is known, and let the chips fall where they may.

Jim seems to have mellowed. Either they got him on the right meds or he is just so much less threatened now that Alexis is no longer seeking any outside interests.

Should be a good season.
Music City Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:04 PM   #1162
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

The new housewife is the granddaughter of Geoff Stirling. He is apparently a big Canadian media mogul.
sunshinehighway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:22 PM   #1163
Promomx2
DIS Veteran

I think the producers are just editing Heather to make us feel that their relationship is not perfect.
Promomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:47 PM   #1164
handinpocket
DIS Veteran

I think the new housewife looks like a rat. I'm sorry, but duck lips are preferable to rodent features.
handinpocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:05 PM   #1165
ColorsOfTheWind
Mouseketeer

Is anyone else not feeling Gretchen this season? Maybe it's just me, but she seems like a pot stirrer- I think we'll see here getting in the way of a possible Vicki/Tamra friendship.

I found Jim to be almost likable. Either he's changed, or it's an act for the camera. I thought the dance scene was really cute.

I still love Heather. She seems to be the most grounded out of all the ladies.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:22 PM   #1166
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorsOfTheWind View Post
Is anyone else not feeling Gretchen this season? Maybe it's just me, but she seems like a pot stirrer- I think we'll see here getting in the way of a possible Vicki/Tamra friendship.

I found Jim to be almost likable. Either he's changed, or it's an act for the camera. I thought the dance scene was really cute.

I'm not liking Gretchen. She totally lost me when she couldn't use the Keurig.
sunshinehighway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:32 PM   #1167
Soldier's*Sweeties
I WILL walk three miles in the snow, uphill, barefoot for a Pumpkin Spice Latte
I'll take the Palmettos

I agree about Gretchen. At first I really didn't have any thoughts about her but after watching again she's just too much.

She used to be nice and reserved and now she's loud and obnoxious... Like she's trying to be Tamra.
Bonus book #26- Parasite(Parasitology #1) Mira Grant
2014 Reading Challenge: 35 Books
#1-Bad Monkey Carl Hiaasen, #2- Undead and Unwed MaryJanice Davidson, #3- New Year Island Paul Draker, #4- Belle de Jour: Diary of an Unlikely Call Girl Anonymous, #5-Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers Mary Roach,
#6- Undead and Unemployed MaryJanice Davidson, #7- Infected Scott Sigler, #8- Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex Mary Roach, #9- Flesh Worn Stone John Burks, #10- Uganda Be Kidding Me Chelsea Handler,
#11- The Witness Sandra Brown, #12-Midnight Crossroad Charlaine Harris, #13- Under the Dome Stephen King, #14- Monument 14 Emmy Laybourne, #15- Monument 14: Sky on Fire Emmy Laybourne, #16- The Magicians Lev Grossman, #17, #18, #19- The Strain Trilogy Guillermo Del Toro, #20- A Discovery of Witches Deborah Harkness, #21- Postmortem Patricia Cornwell, #22- The Darkest Minds Alexandra Bracken, #23- The Heist Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg, #24- The Town Bentley Little, #25- The Chase Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg, #26- Relic Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
Soldier's*Sweeties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:52 AM   #1168
deserrai
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorsOfTheWind View Post

I agree about Jim. I'm trying to decide if it is an act or maybe the editing was just harsh towards him previously. Or maybe the editing is kinder now? I can't figure it out, but he seems so much more likable.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:55 AM   #1169
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Watched the next episode preview. Actually thought Tamra was going to beat the hell out of Alexis!

Kind of looking forward to seeing it all shake down!
Old 04-18-2013, 12:39 PM   #1170
jpaxton1118
DIS Veteran

Alexis said that Jim had mellowed after last year. She said almost losing everything made him more humble. So maybe this is a new Jim. I like this Jim.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: