Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-15-2013, 01:23 AM   #1096
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!
 
momrek06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orange County, California
Posts: 22,336

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
OMG so that DIRT BAG had a baby boy with medical issues back home while he was off playing around with VICKI deciding he much prefer to be a "reality TV star" then with his baby? What a LOSER!

"How did that work out for you Mr. Opportunist?"

I wonder what's wrong with JOEY? He is adorable!
__________________





KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 07:29 AM   #1097
mhsjax
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Jacksonville, Fl
Posts: 8,549

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
OMG so that DIRT BAG had a baby boy with medical issues back home while he was off playing around with VICKI deciding he much prefer to be a "reality TV star" then with his baby? What a LOSER!

"How did that work out for you Mr. Opportunist?"

I wonder what's wrong with JOEY? He is adorable!
Don't get me wrong I don't like Brooks, but did I miss something? The article said it paid some of the medical bills arising from birth, I didn't see anything about medical issues other than paying for being born.
mhsjax is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-15-2013, 10:04 AM   #1098
gottaluvPluto
Loving everything Disney!
 
gottaluvPluto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Too far away from Disney
Posts: 2,768

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhsjax View Post
Don't get me wrong I don't like Brooks, but did I miss something? The article said it paid some of the medical bills arising from birth, I didn't see anything about medical issues other than paying for being born.
It also stated he paid for some other things as well.
__________________
Going crazy

The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.
gottaluvPluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:38 AM   #1099
Cinderelly5507
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 749

So he didn't see his son from Aug 2010-Jan. 2012? Nice......
Cinderelly5507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #1100
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!
 
momrek06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orange County, California
Posts: 22,336

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhsjax View Post
Don't get me wrong I don't like Brooks, but did I miss something? The article said it paid some of the medical bills arising from birth, I didn't see anything about medical issues other than paying for being born.

I read the sentence below as the possibility that the baby had medical issues. But I guess maybe not.

I thought the baby might be ill. But I still read it as though something 'may' have happened when Joey was born.

"Medical Expenses" arising from his birth???

"We want to clarify that Ayers' insurance paid for most of Joey's medical expenses arising from the birth."
__________________





KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:27 PM   #1101
mhsjax
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Jacksonville, Fl
Posts: 8,549

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
I read the sentence below as the possibility that the baby had medical issues. But I guess maybe not.

I thought the baby might be ill. But I still read it as though something 'may' have happened when Joey was born.

"Medical Expenses" arising from his birth???

"We want to clarify that Ayers' insurance paid for most of Joey's medical expenses arising from the birth."
Yeah, it could be taken both ways. I wonder which it is. I never did trust the guy, I think he is a snake.
mhsjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 07:12 PM   #1102
alexsmom12
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 11

Can't wait!
alexsmom12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:11 PM   #1103
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!
 
momrek06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orange County, California
Posts: 22,336

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT THE LADIES ALL RETURN!!!
8:00pm on BRAVO.


In the Season 8 premiere, the women are navigating a minefield of fractured friendships. Vicki embraces the joys of "grandmotherhood" when daughter Briana gives birth to a baby boy. Tamra moves in with fiancée and new business partner, Eddie, while Gretchen must deal with her business ventures alone, as longtime boyfriend Slade gets a job of his own. Heather throws an East Coast-style clambake in her West Coast backyard, but refuses to invite Alexis. The clambake reaches a boiling point when Vicki and Tamra come face-to-face for the first time since last year's brawl over Vicki’s beau, Brooks.


http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-hous...ies-and-babies
__________________





KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:53 PM   #1104
Soldier's*Sweeties
I WILL walk three miles in the snow, uphill, barefoot for a Pumpkin Spice Latte
I'll take the Palmettos
 
Soldier's*Sweeties's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Schenectady, NY
Posts: 6,463

I'm going to have to find one of the sketchy websites to watch it on tomorrow!

I usually watch cable shows at "work"(I babysit DH's cousin) after the baby goes to sleep. We don't have cable at home, we just do the digital antenna for news and Netflix...It's KILLING ME!
__________________
~2015 Reading Challenge: 30 Books~
Soldier's*Sweeties is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:13 PM   #1105
Bnb0627
Mouseketeer
 
Bnb0627's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier's*Sweeties
I'm going to have to find one of the sketchy websites to watch it on tomorrow!

I usually watch cable shows at "work"(I babysit DH's cousin) after the baby goes to sleep. We don't have cable at home, we just do the digital antenna for news and Netflix...It's KILLING ME!
Been there!!! We turned off the satellite to save money for about 5 months Although it saved us about $500 there is only so much Netflix, Hulu and whatever the antenna would give us that we could watch. A few times I watched on YouTube but it was split into 8 different videos, or the sketchy websites that just take you to other websites to but stuff ugh, then I just started paying $1.99 per episode on Amazon.
Bnb0627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:32 PM   #1106
Nik's Mom
Karl Pilkington is a genius
 
Nik's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Kansas City area
Posts: 6,441

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT THE LADIES ALL RETURN!!!
8:00pm on BRAVO.


In the Season 8 premiere, the women are navigating a minefield of fractured friendships. Vicki embraces the joys of "grandmotherhood" when daughter Briana gives birth to a baby boy. Tamra moves in with fiancée and new business partner, Eddie, while Gretchen must deal with her business ventures alone, as longtime boyfriend Slade gets a job of his own. Heather throws an East Coast-style clambake in her West Coast backyard, but refuses to invite Alexis. The clambake reaches a boiling point when Vicki and Tamra come face-to-face for the first time since last year's brawl over Vicki’s beau, Brooks.


http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-hous...ies-and-babies
Thanks for the reminder! I totally forgot it starts back up tonight.
__________________


Proud Mom to 2 boys, and wife to a great husband!
Nik's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:40 PM   #1107
Soldier's*Sweeties
I WILL walk three miles in the snow, uphill, barefoot for a Pumpkin Spice Latte
I'll take the Palmettos
 
Soldier's*Sweeties's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Schenectady, NY
Posts: 6,463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnb0627 View Post
Been there!!! We turned off the satellite to save money for about 5 months Although it saved us about $500 there is only so much Netflix, Hulu and whatever the antenna would give us that we could watch. A few times I watched on YouTube but it was split into 8 different videos, or the sketchy websites that just take you to other websites to but stuff ugh, then I just started paying $1.99 per episode on Amazon.
Oh yeah I do the Amazon thing too, but I only use my reward points(I have an Amazon VISA). I feel like it's kind of waste if I'm spending actual money on it.

I'll have to check my amount later!
__________________
~2015 Reading Challenge: 30 Books~
Soldier's*Sweeties is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:43 PM   #1108
lorimay
DIS Veteran
 
lorimay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,750

Looking forward to the new season.

I thought Alexis wasn't coming back?? I was happy about that.
Anyone know for sure?

Thanks,
Lori
lorimay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:04 PM   #1109
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!
 
momrek06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orange County, California
Posts: 22,336

Bumping as a reminder for all!!!!
__________________





KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:09 PM   #1110
meloneyb21
DIS Veteran
 
meloneyb21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Abington, PA
Posts: 4,291

I'll definitely be tuned in!
__________________
me DH DD9 DS5


8/1990 - Offsite 4/06 - CSR 5/09 - Wyndham Bonnet Creek 4/10 - Poly 8/11 - AKL 8/12 - AKL 6/14 - AKL
meloneyb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'Real' conversations with CM's lizandjason Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies 312 07-07-2012 04:36 PM
The ALL NEW Disney's Contemporary Resort FAQ with PICTURES! (APR 2009) CanadianGuy Disney Resorts 3393 02-15-2010 10:05 AM
Dec 5, 2009 -- now traveling to Tortola mvlimmex Disney Cruise Meets 2225 01-30-2010 07:13 PM
OFFICIAL October 2009 thread - LET US KNOW YOUR PTR LINK! torsie24 Doing the Happy Dance! 1967 11-01-2009 10:26 PM
OFFICIAL Sept. 2009 haleofafamily Doing the Happy Dance! 1036 09-29-2009 01:04 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: