Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2012, 10:26 AM   #1036
Anjelica
Self-Declared Queen of WebSphere

I really like Heather - she's very quick and smart on her feet. I actually like most of this cast with the exception of Alexis - dumb and pretentious are two things that come to mind every time she talks, etc. She really does come off phony IMHO.
Anjelica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 10:43 AM   #1037
cluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

Tamara's blog posted...first up was an apology for her ridiculous hair style. hahaha!!
cluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-13-2012, 12:42 PM   #1038
of the seas
Of the ccccccccc
They have the best brownies
I'm trying to get people's opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjelica View Post
I really like Heather - she's very quick and smart on her feet. I actually like most of this cast with the exception of Alexis - dumb and pretentious are two things that come to mind every time she talks, etc. She really does come off phony IMHO.
I agree with you! Especially Alexis!

Contemporary CL and Boardwalk 2009

Wilderness Lodge 2008
of the seas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:28 PM   #1039
Nik's Mom
Karl Pilkington is a genius

Tamara's hair was awful. What was she thinking?

Proud Mom to 2 boys, and wife to a great husband!
Nik's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:23 PM   #1040
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

REUNION Part 2, Monday July 16th

In part two of The Real Housewives of Orange County reunion, Vicki's relationship with Brooks takes center stage when he stops by to give the ladies a piece of his mind. When Briana joins the group, Vicki's fidelity and Brooks' motives are called into question as accusations against the couple arise. By the end of the reunion, friendships are frayed, new alliances are formed, and the women's relationships with one another may never be the same again.

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:38 PM   #1041
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

HEY DISer's….did anyone watch last night?

Just was wondering your thoughts?

Here is a hysterical RECAP of last night.

http://www.realitytea.com/2012/07/17...-stands-alone/

How many of you think that Vicki did wake up in CABO (last season Tamra and Vicki girl's weekend) naked lying next to some dude? ME ME ME ME.

Telling Brianna to 'shut up' … awful. But Vicki was being hypocritical.

Looking at Tamra's hair again this week for Part 2 … gag me.

I wonder if all of them will be back next season!

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:49 PM   #1042
Briarmom
Bessie Robindale
Larry's been done. Laird is refreshing!
I always thought it was my farsighted left eye that did me in
Knows about bone folders

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
That was awesome.

Quote:

How many of you think that Vicki did wake up in CABO (last season Tamra and Vicki girl's weekend) naked lying next to some dude? ME ME ME ME.
Me, too.

Briana was the only sane person on that show, and Andy told her so.
Brooks OUTED her pregnancy?! Ugh. He just grosses me out. He and Jim should open up a used car lot in some podunk town.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:53 PM   #1043
Nik's Mom

Quote:
HEY DISer's….did anyone watch last night?

Just was wondering your thoughts?

Here is a hysterical RECAP of last night.

http://www.realitytea.com/2012/07/17...-stands-alone/

Telling Brianna to 'shut up' … awful. But Vicki was being hypocritical.

Looking at Tamra's hair again this week for Part 2 … gag me.

I wonder if all of them will be back next season!
:wave2 Hi! I'm going to miss this thread. I hope there will be one next season. Something Alexis said made me wonder if she will be back. It seemed like reality really slapped her in the face.

I have to admit that I loved when Gretchen produced those e-mails. In my opinion, Alexis e-mails proved nothing. And the look on her face seemed like she finally realized the truth about her correspondent skills.

Oh Vicky! You better watch your back. If it's not firmly attached to you, I'm sure Brooks will try to take it. I love Brianna. She seems pretty level headed.

Last edited by Nik's Mom; 07-18-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:07 PM   #1044
Mary*Poppins
Mouseketeer

I love Brianna and loved how they showed the clips of her over the years on the show! And she looked beautiful at the wedding! I do think it's a little messed up of Vicky though to wear a pale pink dress though that looked white-ish in the pictures.....

I hope they replace Alexis next season, but I don't think they will because her and Vicky now have some sort of relationship.

I would love to know if Brooks asked Vicky about the Cabo rumour? Of course she would deny it because she was supposedly with him then. That was messed up of Tamra to bring up if she knew that though, but I guess that is how she keeps coming back every season.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:30 PM   #1045
cluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

What a crazy reunion!

Momrek06 - that recap was hilarious!!

Vicki needs to get a grip. I hope she takes in what the people closest to her are saying about Brooks. I thought it was an incredibly cheap shot to bring up Donn's long term affair. It's really hard for people to feel sympathetic when he had nothing to do with the show this season and Vicki KNEW about the affair and thereby condoning. I hate that she reluctantly admits to being a hypocrite. She gave Jeanna a hard time about Matt but her situation is different until it is beaten out of her that it is in fact the same thing.

I adore Brianna. She seems lovely, smart, fun, articulate, beautiful. I admire that she seized the day and married Ryan knowing how Vicki would react. I thought it was funny when she said something and asked Andy if that made sense and he replied that she always makes sense.

Gretchen is not much better. Slade isn't her assistant or manager b/c she doesn't pay him. That doesn't mean that's not what he's doing.

Tamara should stop with the name calling. I thought it was a cheap shot to bring up the Cabo thing. They were best friends at the time. Girlfriend code and all.

I really enjoy Heather. She's cool, calm, collected. She can make her point well and doesn't get flustered.

Alexis can take a lesson. I do feel bad that she can't think quickly on her feet - not everyone can and in this forum it's a necessity. The whole Fox news thing was just awful and embarrassing. She didn't even seem to get the emails she had from the network did nothing to help her case.

Vicki & Heather posted their blogs from the reunion. Vicki's sounded like a goodbye message thanking everyone for their support, etc.
cluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:03 PM   #1046
sasywtch
DIS Veteran

I think I'm on the other side of the fence than most.
Alexis-not the brightest bulb and does thinks naming off $$ is a way to fit in but I don't think she is malicious.

Vicki-have never been a big fan but felt somewhat badly for her. She was correct, she is 50. It's her mistake and she needs to learn it herself.

Gretchen-was always my favorite but at the bottom of the barrel this year. I cannot believe she is now "besties" with the person who ripped her apart. But Tamara's apologies are good but Vicki's apologizes last year were not?
Gretchen, Heather and Tamara sat there and told Alexis, oh no, we only said sinus surgery about your nose.....it was nothing. They were making fun of it and Gretchen was in there laughing. Why doesn't Andy show a clip of that after they all just lied?

Heather-I know plastic surgeons make a lot but they are living in billionaire row. I don't like her or her husband. He's as big a gossip as some of the women.

Tamara-mean, evil to the core and will throw you under the bus in a hot minute. I think she enjoys when she can dig and twist the knife in someone. She is in everyone's business. Why is it, everyone calls her and tells her the dirt on people? Slades ex wife, Jeff-Gretchen's ex boyfriend, someone about Brooks.

Brianna-I've always thought she had the level head but why would a kid come onto the show to make their mother look the fool? Having had a boyfriend with kids in the picture, some were very excepting, others were standoffish and said what Brianna said (they make no attempt to get to know me). I believe Vicki when she said that he had tried and Brianna makes no attempt. Brianna has all the right to say he's slimey or whatever, but I think I go with Vicki that Brianna makes it difficult to get to know each other.

The intervention in Costa Rica-it was not a goodwill intervention, it was a drama for camera at Alexis expense moment. People wait until they're out of the country and for Gretchen to participate, low scum of a friend. I agree that Alexis does name off designer this and that but Costa Rica was not the time and not with three people (we so care about you...yeah, ok).

Tamra has no problem with Slade now? Amazing. But yet, they kept yelling at Vicki how hypicritcal she is???? You call Vicki hypocritical but yet you are bestie's with the person who screamed at him last year?

No more OC for me. These women reached an all time low for me.
***I forgot the men

Slade-still slime
Brooks-slime
Eddy-something opportunist about him. Sister said adult man took him him (his faux adopted father)in his 20's. I think he's with Tamra for the tv exposure.
Jim--so not into their king of the household stuff. I do give him props for telling Bravo he didn't want to film anymore with the women. (why it was surprising to Alexis he showed up at the party). He was going to talk to Terry man to man about the remarks Terry made about his wife but Heather and Tamra had to come in and put their two cents in. I thought Jim did the smart thing to leave. People were posting how awful it was for him to leave Alexis at the party but this was her contract to film the finale party, Jim wasn't suppose to be there. I'm guessing he was leaving her there to finish filming her finale with the group. He definitely is not my type of man though.
Terry-not impressed at all. Acts very immature as if he wants to be one of the girls or the tv exposure. He was the plastic surgeon on one of those makeover shows.

Last edited by sasywtch; 07-17-2012 at 09:12 PM.
sasywtch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:16 PM   #1047
TLSnell1981

Sense isn't very common anymore
I can't wait for T shirts and cover ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik's Mom View Post
:wave2 Hi! I'm going to miss this thread. I hope there will be one next season. Something Alexis said made me wonder if she will be back. It seemed like reality really slapped her in the face.

I have to admit that I loved when Gretchen produced those e-mails. In my opinion, Alexis e-mails prooved nothing. And the look on her face seemed like she finally realized the truth about her correspondent skills.
Rumor has it, Fox 5 did not want Ms. Rossi, due to the fact, she was sued by her partner in Gretchen Christine Beaute (and lost). Funny, no mention, that Tamra and Eddie's engagement trip was orinally intended for Gretchen and Slade.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:57 AM   #1048
Kellydelly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasywtch View Post
I think I'm on the other side of the fence than most.
Alexis-not the brightest bulb and does thinks naming off $$ is a way to fit in but I don't think she is malicious.

Vicki-have never been a big fan but felt somewhat badly for her. She was correct, she is 50. It's her mistake and she needs to learn it herself.

Gretchen-was always my favorite but at the bottom of the barrel this year. I cannot believe she is now "besties" with the person who ripped her apart. But Tamara's apologies are good but Vicki's apologizes last year were not?
Gretchen, Heather and Tamara sat there and told Alexis, oh no, we only said sinus surgery about your nose.....it was nothing. They were making fun of it and Gretchen was in there laughing. Why doesn't Andy show a clip of that after they all just lied?

Heather-I know plastic surgeons make a lot but they are living in billionaire row. I don't like her or her husband. He's as big a gossip as some of the women.

Tamara-mean, evil to the core and will throw you under the bus in a hot minute. I think she enjoys when she can dig and twist the knife in someone. She is in everyone's business. Why is it, everyone calls her and tells her the dirt on people? Slades ex wife, Jeff-Gretchen's ex boyfriend, someone about Brooks.

Brianna-I've always thought she had the level head but why would a kid come onto the show to make their mother look the fool? Having had a boyfriend with kids in the picture, some were very excepting, others were standoffish and said what Brianna said (they make no attempt to get to know me). I believe Vicki when she said that he had tried and Brianna makes no attempt. Brianna has all the right to say he's slimey or whatever, but I think I go with Vicki that Brianna makes it difficult to get to know each other.

The intervention in Costa Rica-it was not a goodwill intervention, it was a drama for camera at Alexis expense moment. People wait until they're out of the country and for Gretchen to participate, low scum of a friend. I agree that Alexis does name off designer this and that but Costa Rica was not the time and not with three people (we so care about you...yeah, ok).

Tamra has no problem with Slade now? Amazing. But yet, they kept yelling at Vicki how hypicritcal she is???? You call Vicki hypocritical but yet you are bestie's with the person who screamed at him last year?

No more OC for me. These women reached an all time low for me.
***I forgot the men

Slade-still slime
Brooks-slime
Eddy-something opportunist about him. Sister said adult man took him him (his faux adopted father)in his 20's. I think he's with Tamra for the tv exposure.
Jim--so not into their king of the household stuff. I do give him props for telling Bravo he didn't want to film anymore with the women. (why it was surprising to Alexis he showed up at the party). He was going to talk to Terry man to man about the remarks Terry made about his wife but Heather and Tamra had to come in and put their two cents in. I thought Jim did the smart thing to leave. People were posting how awful it was for him to leave Alexis at the party but this was her contract to film the finale party, Jim wasn't suppose to be there. I'm guessing he was leaving her there to finish filming her finale with the group. He definitely is not my type of man though.
Terry-not impressed at all. Acts very immature as if he wants to be one of the girls or the tv exposure. He was the plastic surgeon on one of those makeover shows.
I agree with everything you wrote. I don't get why anyone likes Heather? She is as fake as the rest of them. She is mean and nasty too, just like Tamra. She was all over Alexis for no reason. I was in awe of Gretchen's plastic Barbie doll look . Wow. Ugly.
Kellydelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:24 AM   #1049
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

Quote:

Costa Mexico!!!!!

Old 07-18-2012, 08:49 AM   #1050
Nik's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSnell1981 View Post
Rumor has it, Fox 5 did not want Ms. Rossi, due to the fact, she was sued by her partner in Gretchen Christine Beaute (and lost). Funny, no mention, that Tamra and Eddie's engagement trip was orinally intended for Gretchen and Slade.
Yeah, I noticed that there was no mention of her makeup line this season. What a set up this whole show is. One person doesn't want to get engaged, just plug in another couple.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: