Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2012, 08:41 AM   #991
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by klj27 View Post
I can't believe he has a three year old! How is he providing for his children??
I don't believe he is. He went to jail not too long ago! That's what Gretchen's beef was with Vicki....that she had so much to say about Slade but yet her boyfriend is a dead-beat dad as well! I wouldn't be surprised if 6 months from now Vicki is all over the news saying that she's broke and Brooks is responsible for it. Vicki as always been a very smart woman when it comes to her money but she seems to have let her guard down when it comes to this guy. I wonder what her relationship is with her daughter now that she is expecting a child. Hopefully she hasn't ruined her relationship over this scumbag!
Old 06-28-2012, 11:02 AM   #992
becky_AK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff View Post
Anyone else catch Vicki tell her son in law that Brooks was almost 45??? He looks 65!!!! 45? For real?
I could not believe Brooks is only 45! Seriously, he does look 65. I still don't get what Vickie sees in him, but I guess love is blind.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-28-2012, 11:40 AM   #993
snoopy two
Mouseketeer

Vicki fixed his teeth, but what about that nose? Is it next?
snoopy two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:50 PM   #994
Suelala
Mouseketeer

Whew! It was hard to get anything done today, once I discovered this topic thread and had to read each and every page! Watching the housewives is one of my guilty pleasures. I always think I wish I had lots of money, but apparently the old saying that money doesnt buy happiness is absolutely true.Brooks grosses me out...ugly...phony, with all of those weird cliched "romantic" things he says to Vicky...I think he makes Slade seem like a much better person! Brooks is everything that Vicky and Tamra flapped their gums over with Slade. I thought Vicky was a shrewd business woman, as her best quality, but she is stupid to allow him access to her money, her car, etc.
Eddie evidently doesnt/has never watched the show, or he would run from Tamara. She has to be surrounded by drama all the time, and if there isnt any, she will make it up. She lies and her version of an event never matches what actually happened.
I , too, liked Donn, and I think Terry is a very real, very nice man...and he really does make as much money as some of the others pretend they have, but he is still down to earth .
Leave Alexis alone! She really is mentally challenged.
Vicky being such a...bee..about her daughters marriage. A wedding is not about anyone but the couple. Grow up!
OK, thanks for allowing me to rant!
Suelala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:41 PM   #995
Realgrumpy
Think we've watched Willy Wonka too many times?
Ooooh the slip-n-slide! Ouch.

Ugh...Tamra is such a bad fake cryer.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:59 PM   #996
pittypat
Mouseketeer

Gretchen! Stop licking your teeth and tugging at your strapless dress!! You're a pretty girl. STOP IT!
Disney Trips: 1977 WDW (offsite), 1982 WDW (offsite), 1988 DL (DLR), 1991 WDW (CBR), 1997 DL (DLR), 1998 WDW (POR), 2000 DL (DLR), 2004 DL (DLR), 2007 DL (GCA), 2010 DL (DLR), 2010 DL (GCA), 2011 WDW (CR-BLT), 2012 DL (GCA), 2013 DL (GCA), 2013 WDW (WL)
pittypat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:44 PM   #997
bdcp
DIS Veteran

I thought Brooks was at least 55 or older. To me he comes across as slimey.
Shades of Green Nov 08

Shades of Green Oct 11
Shades of Green Nov 13
bdcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:24 PM   #998
KAMLEM
DIS Veteran
Likes her little penguin.
Tried to pay for lunch with WHAT?
Always remember - sticky side DOWN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meloneyb21 View Post
I agree that Alexis' husband is a D-bag, HOWEVER, that conversation should have been between him and Terry and MAYBE Heather. I don't know why Tamra had to come over. It had nothing to do with her and I think I would've left too.
It had nothing to do with Jim either. It was a comment about Alexis made by Terry, why did Jim have to stick his nose in it? It was a stupid little comment and he's just blowing it out of proportion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpocket View Post
I say Bravo to Jim for saying he wouldn't be apart of that BS.
I don't think that's why he left. The whole reason he showed up at the party unannounced was to cause drama and when it didn't go his way he stomped out like a big baby, not because he didn't want to be part of it.
Old 06-29-2012, 03:45 PM   #999
TLSnell1981

Sense isn't very common anymore
I can't wait for T shirts and cover ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMLEM View Post
It had nothing to do with Jim either. It was a comment about Alexis made by Terry, why did Jim have to stick his nose in it? It was a stupid little comment and he's just blowing it out of proportion.

I don't think that's why he left. The whole reason he showed up at the party unannounced was to cause drama and when it didn't go his way he stomped out like a big baby, not because he didn't want to be part of it.
I don't balme Jim. I wouldn't want to sit at the same table with trashy Tamra either. She's always stirring the pot and sticking her nose into everyone's business. She's a classless, gold-digging, hanger-on.
TLSnell1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:52 PM   #1000
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless

Anyone know when the reunion episodes are? They don't seem to be showing up any time soon on my DVR schedule. I thought they were usually the week after the season's final episode.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #1001
cluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC
Anyone know when the reunion episodes are? They don't seem to be showing up any time soon on my DVR schedule. I thought they were usually the week after the season's final episode.
It's on July 10th. I think they skipped this week because of the holiday.
cluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:04 PM   #1002
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluvsdisney View Post
It's on July 10th. I think they skipped this week because of the holiday.
Thank you!
Old 07-02-2012, 04:16 AM   #1003
dreamin_disney
DIS Veteran

Brooks is creepy and fake!! I'm glad he called Tamara out. He should have called her out and dropped it and not go on about it. I'm gld vicky told Tamera off. Funny how Tamera didnt get all crazy on her, like vicky said she's not scared of Tamera. Tamera only goes after people who wont fight back or weaker people. Someone really needs to put her in her place!!!!

I like Eddie. He's calm. I hope he sees the light and dumps Tamera. I think he can do way better. She's just drama.Tam needs to butt out of everyone business. I think she LOVES stirring the pot and causing drama. I think she loves doing it cause she's evil, loves attention and likes being in the lime light. oh and she hated Jeena getting in her business but yet, she';s been in Slates, vicky, alexas, getchens just about everyones business. As you can tell i dont care for her. I think i even dislike her more than brookes-lol! I just think she's mean and a bully.

oh and Jim didnt want to discuss the issue at the party but Alexus told him to go ahead. Jim wanted to wait and I can now see why. Tamera had NO BUSINESS being at the table but again she has to be in everyones business. Glad Jim walked away and i see why he doesnt go around the drama, can u blame him.

oh i so wish Eddie and Gretchen ended up together. I like Gretchen
Old 07-04-2012, 05:15 AM   #1004
Jeanne B
DIS Veteran

Did anyone watch 20/20 the other night?? They had a piece on Brooks Ayers and the mother of his 3 yr old "extra child" has he refers to his son as, I DVR'd it and just watched it last night...one more confirmation of what a loser this guy is. If you click on the link in the article you can watch the whole segment.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...2#.T_QXka5nnVU

WDW Offsite Feb-1989 (first trip to WDW with college girlfriends)
WDW Offsite Oct-1991
WDW ASMo Sep-00
WDW Offsite Sep-01 ~ Sep-02 ~ Oct-03 ~ May-04
Norwegian Sun Jan-05 (first cruise)
WDW Disney Coronado Springs Resort/Pop Century May-05
WDW Offsite/Disney Wonder Oct-05
WDW Offsite May-06
St Thomas/St John, USVI June-06
Disney Wonder/Caribbean Beach Resort Nov-06
California/Arizona June-07
RCI Navigator 12/8/07
Carnival Valor 3/2/08