Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2012, 12:00 PM   #976
meloneyb21
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofinoff View Post
Anyone else catch Vicki tell her son in law that Brooks was almost 45??? He looks 65!!!! 45? For real?

Alexis' husband is a total D-bag!!
I agree that Alexis' husband is a D-bag, HOWEVER, that conversation should have been between him and Terry and MAYBE Heather. I don't know why Tamra had to come over. It had nothing to do with her and I think I would've left too.

8/1990 - Offsite 4/06 - CSR 5/09 - Wyndham Bonnet Creek 4/10 - Poly 8/11 - AKL 8/12 - AKL 6/14 - AKL
meloneyb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:07 PM   #977
zalansky

DIS Veteran

goodinoff - YES we caught that about Brooks age! My jaw hit the floor, I though he was at least 60!!! My DH is almost 43 and doesn't look anything like that. That Brooks, he is a total creep.

zalansky is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-27-2012, 12:10 PM   #978
meloneyb21
DIS Veteran

...and whether Tamra gave Vicki the evil eye or not, who is Brookes to call her out on it? I would have been furious with DH if her ever did that.

8/1990 - Offsite 4/06 - CSR 5/09 - Wyndham Bonnet Creek 4/10 - Poly 8/11 - AKL 8/12 - AKL 6/14 - AKL
Old 06-27-2012, 12:11 PM   #979
handinpocket
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by meloneyb21 View Post
I agree that Alexis' husband is a D-bag, HOWEVER, that conversation should have been between him and Terry and MAYBE Heather. I don't know why Tamra had to come over. It had nothing to do with her and I think I would've left too.
Exactly, Tamra had no business in that conversation and I bet it was orchestrated by BRAVO. I say Bravo to Jim for saying he wouldn't be apart of that BS.
handinpocket is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:25 PM   #980
zalansky

DIS Veteran

Quote:
...and whether Tamra gave Vicki the evil eye or not, who is Brookes to call her out on it? I would have been furious with DH if her ever did that.
Yes, this too! Starting a fight with a woman, what a classless idiot. This may have been mentioned already, but how is it Brooks had no money to fix his own teeth - but he could buy Vicky a fur coat? Me thinks Vicky bought her own coat and staged that whole thing.

zalansky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:28 PM   #981
Allison
- Join date March 2004 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalansky View Post
Yes, this too! Starting a fight with a woman, what a classless idiot. This may have been mentioned already, but how is it Brooks had no money to fix his own teeth - but he could buy Vicky a fur coat? Me thinks Vicky bought her own coat and staged that whole thing.
I think he bought it for her-but with her money. He doesn't have any. He is a scam artist living off a lonely, recently divorced woman. She is an idiot for falling for it.
Old 06-27-2012, 01:37 PM   #982
Music City Mama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Tamra coming over reminded me immediately of the old Tamra -- such a little troublemaker. I can't stand Jim, but he did the right thing by leaving. Granted, he should have taken his wife with him . . .

Quote:
I think probably what happened is that when Vicki toasted Alexis, Tamra rolled her eyes -- not toward/at Vicki, but about toasting Alexis considering the reason they were all sitting there to talk had to do with Jim/Alexis. Tamra should've just said, "Yeah, I gave a look, but it was about Alexis, NOT you". It's so obvious that Brooks is trying to break Vicki away from her friends so she only has him in her life -- he is such a gold digging manipulator. How can she not see this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalansky View Post
This is exactly what I think! And as far as his age . . . either he looks horrible for his age or this is just another lie he has told Vicki -- figured she would like to be with a "younger man". Brooks is very cunning. When they were getting ready to leave, it was his idea to go back to the party. I think he felt the timing wasn't quite ripe for him to look like he was trying to break up her other relationships, so when he gets accused of this (i.e., breaking up relationships), he can say, "It was my idea to go back to the party!" One more thing re: his teeth -- before Vicki paid to fix them, she was dating a guy who was missing a tooth?!
Music City Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:52 PM   #983
TLSnell1981

Sense isn't very common anymore
I can't wait for T shirts and cover ups

Tamra will always be a trashy, classless, gold digging, social ladder climbing...witch. She used, Simon, Jeana and Vicki. Now, she latched onto Eddie, Heather and Terry.

Bravo to Jim for walking out and to Brooks for calling Tamra out.
TLSnell1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:01 PM   #984
meloneyb21
DIS Veteran

Speaking of Tamra, I saw on the upcoming scenes of the reunion that she calls Alexis Jesus Jugs!

Old 06-27-2012, 06:23 PM   #985
louey
and she paid alot of money to look like that
Some groups do long distance

No way is Brooks 45!!! Does anyone know how old his children are? he has 4 right? Vicky needs to get on the clue train, how come EVERYONE knows and thinks he is pondscum and she doesn't

louey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:28 PM   #986
goofinoff
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
I feel like we are in the middle of A Very Brady Idol

Quote:
Speaking of Tamra, I saw on the upcoming scenes of the reunion that she calls Alexis Jesus Jugs!

They showed that last night on WWHL! She usually calls her Jesus Barbie!

They also showed a clip of Heather calling Alexis out for the way she treats the crew and they all agreed that she treated them like crap. I think that she is as phony as her you-know-whats! She and her husband both want people to think that they are something that they are not....rich and classy!!

I really think that cast needs to be shaken up a little. I would love to see Vicki and Alexis not return next season. And I certainly hope they don't cast that drunken fool Sarah! She's a train wreck! I loved when Tamra said "There's a village missing their idiot....time to go back to your village!!"
Old 06-27-2012, 06:42 PM   #987
Brit17
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by louey View Post
No way is Brooks 45!!! Does anyone know how old his children are? he has 4 right? Vicky needs to get on the clue train, how come EVERYONE knows and thinks he is pondscum and she doesn't

Sometimes love is blind ... and dumb, stupid & delusional ...
Brit17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:21 AM   #988
Jeanne B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by louey View Post
I googled it after I watched the show because I couldn't believe he was under 45 and I found an article from 2010 that said he was 43 so I guess it's true.... And his kids are 21, 18, 12 and 3.

WDW Offsite Feb-1989 (first trip to WDW with college girlfriends)
WDW Offsite Oct-1991
WDW ASMo Sep-00
WDW Offsite Sep-01 ~ Sep-02 ~ Oct-03 ~ May-04
Norwegian Sun Jan-05 (first cruise)
WDW Disney Coronado Springs Resort/Pop Century May-05
WDW Offsite/Disney Wonder Oct-05
WDW Offsite May-06
St Thomas/St John, USVI June-06
Disney Wonder/Caribbean Beach Resort Nov-06
California/Arizona June-07
RCI Navigator 12/8/07
Carnival Valor 3/2/08
St Thomas/St John, USVI 11/29/08
Belize 4/17/09
WDW Offsite 11/6/09
Carnival Destiny 3/8/10
Italy June-10
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Feb-11

Jeanne B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:01 AM   #989
anniemae
Either she is eating a delicious meal, or she keeled over in starvation

Wow, I thought Brooks was in his 50's!
anniemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:57 AM   #990
klj27
DIS Veteran

I can't believe he has a three year old! How is he providing for his children??

'95 - Day Trip from Tampa : '97 - Villas at the Disney Institute : '98 - Boardwalk Villa : '00 - Downtown Disney : '02 - Downtown Disney : '03 - Downtown Disney : '05 - Port Orleans Riverside & Coronado Springs : '06 - Port Orleans Riverside, Wilderness Lodge & Vero Beach: '07 - Port Orleans Riverside : '08 - Port Orleans Riverside '10 Comort Inn LBV "11 Band Trip at the Rosen Plaza: '13 - Windsor Hills
klj27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: