Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2010, 10:24 AM   #376
MAKmom
*Caution* thinks all posters are female
Nothing is impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalansky View Post
yep! I said the very same thing to my husband, we watched the show finally last night. I told DH if Jim were the pool boy would she have found him so attractive? Yeah, right! Cause attractive is not a word I would use to describe that guy. I call gold digger, bigtime!

What does Jim do or how did he get his money. Does he have money?

MAKmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:38 AM   #377
zalansky

DIS Veteran

just for fun:

alexis' facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/AlexisBellino#!/AlexisBellino

http://www.alexis-bellino.com/index.html

Sorry if these have been posted before...

zalansky is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-08-2010, 11:32 AM   #378
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalansky View Post
just for fun:

alexis' facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/AlexisBellino#!/AlexisBellino

On FB every other post is from a lady asking to keep the nice comments coming and not to post rude comments.... Go read it, hysterical.
And WHO are these ladies that are posting on Alexis FB page that feel she is ONE AMAZING WOMAN and FABULOUS STAY AT HOME MOM??????????? She has TWO nannies and ONE maid doing everything for her.

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:42 AM   #379
RUDisney
Mom to Ivan & Kristina
so ruin cooking for me by introducing science into it ;)
Lost my last baby tooth at 19

So, at his wedding, Jim (aka Mr. Flash-n-Trash... love that moniker) thought he'd try out to be the next Joey Fatone for an NSync revival. The hair and that long jacket scream boy band wannabe.

How does Alexis hold those girls up? Her back must ache every minute of every day because she is so top heavy.

This is Igor.
RUDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:48 AM   #380
Luvmy4boys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUDisney View Post
So, at his wedding, Jim (aka Mr. Flash-n-Trash... love that moniker) thought he'd try out to be the next Joey Fatone for an NSync revival. The hair and that long jacket scream boy band wannabe.
If I was sitting beside a pool (or anywhere) and saw that coming towards me I would have RUN!!!!
Luvmy4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:54 AM   #381
Gabes_mommy
Hoping to convert her DS into a fellow Disney fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmy4boys View Post
If I was sitting beside a pool (or anywhere) and saw that coming towards me I would have RUN!!!!

Unless he was wearing the long jacket of course.

Does anyone read the Pretty on the Outside blog? The writer had some hilarious commentary about how Alexis and slimy met that included slimy waving a wad of cash in the air.

Disclaimer - by using the name "slimy" for Jim I mean no disrespect to Oscar the Grouch's pet worm slimy as he really seems like a nice worm.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:02 PM   #382
agnes!
*sigh*
He had a yowl that could peel paper
I would never joke around about making money
My AI Loser Tag

Dirt on the Bellinos, some old and some NEW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAKmom View Post
What does Jim do or how did he get his money. Does he have money?
Yeahhhhhh, that is something that has puzzled many. Dim Jim has apparently "had" money, but then he always seems to eventually get into all sorts of legal trouble. Remember Alexis said Jimbo had a 'multi-million dollar online pool table company" (or something along those lines)? That company still exists but it went into involuntary foreclosure in 2008. I did some sleuthing on the Bellinos back in Post 207 of this thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post34657230

but will summarize here:

1)Dim Jim apparently has or has had some type of pawn or "pawn-loan" business (hmmmmm, as in LOAN-SHARK?!?). I have been unable to find *any* corroboration of this assertion, but it is possible he has this business in Las Vegas since he
2)Met Duckylips there AND at one time owned a condo there. In 2006 he sold the condo for what he paid for it, made no money, probably lost some...
3)Alexis (aka "DuckDuckQuackQuack" or "DuckyLips") gave an interview to the OC Register back in July and said that Dim Jim is "an entrepreneur", a house-flipper, "does pawn-loans" AND had an "$8 million-a-year-profit" pool-table company... YEAH, Alexis, this is the SAME company that went into involuntary foreclosure and was seized for failure to pay taxes and failure to file the necessary paperwork. Oh, AND this company was just seized December 2008
*Just a note...Do not confuse Meritage Retail, the company that supposedly bought Dim Jim's 'pool-table business' with any of the other nationally-known companies that have Meritage in their titles, like "Meritage Hospitality Group", perhaps "Meritage Retail Investment Advisors", "Meritage Funds", etc.
4) Take a look at what this site has to say about DimJim's old company "Pool Table USA" from when Dim Jim actually owned the company...http://www.thecueball.com/CaveatEmptor.html
The site has some out-of-date information but it is very revealing, the company sounded like it was in the outskirts of the law and ethics back in 2006...
Oh, and the math on PoolTableUSA's new site is off (*what* a surprise, they're probably relying on stats provided by Jimboy). PoolTablesUSA (now owned by Meritage, remember?) claims on their home page that they move 10,000 pool-tables a year and YET they also say they have 15,000 satisfied online customers...so which is it? I doubt that those customers are all buying multiple tables EACH since they have been selling online since 1999. And this is good for a laugh...they are still selling the "Alexis" Collection ((shudder)) http://www.pooltablesusa.com/shop/SR...exis&x=20&y=11
and the "Bellino" Collection ((shudder))
http://www.pooltablesusa.com/shop/SR...ellino&x=9&y=5

Enjoy,
agnes!

PS - Alexis' Facebook page is just like oh I don't know like it's just AWESOME and we should all just stop the hate and get along. And Alexis fans should come up with Facebook nicknames that are eerily similar to Alexis-HATERS and post lots and lots of like, oh I don't know, like DRIVEL.

*this* spot still sacred to
Those no longer here - you are not forgotten...........
(also remembering all the pets who have owned me, including "James", "Sugar", "Gabriel" & "Nancy")
Thanks to Grumpy Pirate I sometimes do have a seasonal smilie. I also remember when American Idol was GOOD.
Do not read beauty magazines...they will only make you feel UGLY.
agnes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:46 PM   #383
NeverlandClub23
Jon Bon Jovi's secret lover
I miss the big talking pile of leaves and trash
It makes me laugh to sing it like a drunk old man would sing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUDisney View Post
How does Alexis hold those girls up?
She has people for that

His facial hair/line thing creeps me out the most. I love how so many of the people that are posting positive stuff or trying to not have people talk trash on Alexis' FB page are "Princesses". I never knew so much royalty was on FB.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:17 PM   #384
zalansky

DIS Veteran

I like how the peeps on the Facebook page accuse everyone of being jealous of Alexis. Because it couldn't be that people dislike her because she is a bimbo or anything.

zalansky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:10 PM   #385
suzannen
Have too many rules for my coffee

So, according to this report, Tamra is having a "romantic relationship" with Simon's best friend:

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/20...f-eddie-judge/
suzannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:14 PM   #386
agnes!
*sigh*
He had a yowl that could peel paper
I would never joke around about making money
My AI Loser Tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannen View Post
So, according to this report, Tamra is having a "romantic relationship" with Simon's best friend:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....must go wash out mind with soap.

agnes!

*this* spot still sacred to
Those no longer here - you are not forgotten...........
(also remembering all the pets who have owned me, including "James", "Sugar", "Gabriel" & "Nancy")
Thanks to Grumpy Pirate I sometimes do have a seasonal smilie. I also remember when American Idol was GOOD.
Do not read beauty magazines...they will only make you feel UGLY.
agnes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #387
NeverlandClub23
Jon Bon Jovi's secret lover
I miss the big talking pile of leaves and trash
It makes me laugh to sing it like a drunk old man would sing it

So sad. I don't think it was so much Tamra's relationship with Vicki that Simon was feeling changing their marriage I think it was the fact that Simon could no longer provide Tamra (and their family) the lifestyle she was accustomed to and I'm sure that made her look at (and treat) him differently (and I'm sure the financial stress made him treat her differently too). I think the same thing would/will happen to Jim and Alexis when his money/credit runs out, unfortunately. It's so sad that people can't hold together marriages anymore.

And what a "coincidence" that Simon and Tamra were both in Las Vegas, which we all know is such a small town, and that the two of them would happen to be at the same bar/club at the same time .

Last edited by NeverlandClub23; 02-09-2010 at 03:28 PM.
NeverlandClub23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:09 PM   #388
2Kds2K9
DIS Veteran

Bravo is showing reruns of HWOC today. I just watched the one of Tamra's 40th birthday cruise. She already has a tattoo! I forgot about that. She's got a "tramp stamp" on her lower back. Ironic that she asked if the tattoo on her ring finger would hurt. She already knew the answer to that.

Interesting to see where these "ladies" were a few years ago.

Enjoy!
2Kds2K9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:30 PM   #389
PRmamiDEdos
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannen View Post

Old 02-09-2010, 10:41 PM   #390
MAKmom
*Caution* thinks all posters are female
Nothing is impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnes! View Post
Yeahhhhhh, that is something that has puzzled many. Dim Jim has apparently "had" money, but then he always seems to eventually get into all sorts of legal trouble. Remember Alexis said Jimbo had a 'multi-million dollar online pool table company" (or something along those lines)? That company still exists but it went into involuntary foreclosure in 2008. I did some sleuthing on the Bellinos back in Post 207 of this thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post34657230

but will summarize here:

1)Dim Jim apparently has or has had some type of pawn or "pawn-loan" business (hmmmmm, as in LOAN-SHARK?!?). I have been unable to find *any* corroboration of this assertion, but it is possible he has this business in Las Vegas since he
2)Met Duckylips there AND at one time owned a condo there. In 2006 he sold the condo for what he paid for it, made no money, probably lost some...
3)Alexis (aka "DuckDuckQuackQuack" or "DuckyLips") gave an interview to the OC Register back in July and said that Dim Jim is "an entrepreneur", a house-flipper, "does pawn-loans" AND had an "$8 million-a-year-profit" pool-table company... YEAH, Alexis, this is the SAME company that went into involuntary foreclosure and was seized for failure to pay taxes and failure to file the necessary paperwork. Oh, AND this company was just seized December 2008
*Just a note...Do not confuse Meritage Retail, the company that supposedly bought Dim Jim's 'pool-table business' with any of the other nationally-known companies that have Meritage in their titles, like "Meritage Hospitality Group", perhaps "Meritage Retail Investment Advisors", "Meritage Funds", etc.
4) Take a look at what this site has to say about DimJim's old company "Pool Table USA" from when Dim Jim actually owned the company...http://www.thecueball.com/CaveatEmptor.html
The site has some out-of-date information but it is very revealing, the company sounded like it was in the outskirts of the law and ethics back in 2006...
Oh, and the math on PoolTableUSA's new site is off (*what* a surprise, they're probably relying on stats provided by Jimboy). PoolTablesUSA (now owned by Meritage, remember?) claims on their home page that they move 10,000 pool-tables a year and YET they also say they have 15,000 satisfied online customers...so which is it? I doubt that those customers are all buying multiple tables EACH since they have been selling online since 1999. And this is good for a laugh...they are still selling the "Alexis" Collection ((shudder)) http://www.pooltablesusa.com/shop/SR...exis&x=20&y=11
and the "Bellino" Collection ((shudder))
http://www.pooltablesusa.com/shop/SR...ellino&x=9&y=5

Enjoy,
agnes!

PS - Alexis' Facebook page is just like oh I don't know like it's just AWESOME and we should all just stop the hate and get along. And Alexis fans should come up with Facebook nicknames that are eerily similar to Alexis-HATERS and post lots and lots of like, oh I don't know, like DRIVEL.

Thanks Agnes...he looks like a loan shark

MAKmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: