|09-11-2009, 06:12 AM||#1|
Jambo Wildbunch Gang
Join Date: Jul 2006
Juan says "BAAAA!" - 12/24 - Our last few Disney hours. COMPLETE
Juan says “BAAAA!”? What kind of TR title is that??? You’ll see! (it was funny to DH and I in the moment...might not be now...! )
If you read my PTR, you know that DH and I have Annual Passes this year, and our DS is still under the age of 3 (and therefore free).
Combine those two factors, along with enough air miles for almost free airfare and we just had to squeeze in another trip on the long holiday weekend: September 3-7! It also worked out quite well that our DS’ 2nd birthday was on September 1, so we celebrated with him all trip long.
Very early on we selected CSR as our resort of choice. We almost stayed here on our honeymoon back in 2006, but we chose AKL in the long run (no regrets there, LOVED it!). Since then, we have caught a few glimpses of CSR from the ME bus, and we always thought it was beautiful and we longed to stay there at some point. The more I read about this resort, the more I wanted to stay there. This trip, it was the perfect fit.
So, in case you are new to my PTRs/TRs here is my little family:
DS, Henry (2 years old):
It’s time to strap yourself in, enjoy the ride – here we go!
Table of Contents
- Can I just ignore the fact that I have a fever?
- A MANLY Annual Pass. Part One.
- A MANLY Annual Pass. Part Two.
- A MANLY Annual Pass. Part Three.
- Dripping our way through AK. Part One.
- Dripping our way through AK. Part Two.
- Henry's nap time, what will the parents do? Part One.
- Henry's nap time, what will the parents do? Part Two.
- Henry's nap time, what will the parents do? Part Three.
- Henry's nap time, what will the parents do? Part Four.
- Henry's nap time, what will the parents do? Part Five.
- Home Sweet Home. Part One.
- Home Sweet Home. Part Two.
- Home Sweet Home. Part Three.
- Rastafari Henry! Part One.
- Rastafari Henry! Part Two.
- Rastafari Henry! Part Three.
- Rastafari Henry! Part Four.
- Rastafari Henry! Part Five.
- This might be the very best way to start a MK day. Part One.
- This might be the very best way to start a MK day. Part Two.
- This might be the very best way to start a MK day. Part Three.
- Cars, ju jus, and choo-choos! Part One.
- Cars, ju jus, and choo-choos! Part Two.
- Cars, ju jus, and choo-choos! Part Three.
- Cars, ju jus, and choo-choos! Part Four.
- Our first ever mid-afternoon break. Part One.
- Our first ever mid-afternoon break. Part Two.
- Henry behind bars! Part One.
- Henry behind bars! Part Two.
- Henry behind bars! Part Three.
- Henry's favorite attraction of the trip. Part One.
- Henry's favorite attraction of the trip. Part Two.
- If you are wearing white, don't make the sound of a marble. Part One.
- If you are wearing white, don't make the sound of a marble. Part Two.
- That's one big plate of food...
- From baby to little boy. Part One.
- From baby to little boy. Part Two.
- From baby to little boy. Part Three.
- How many countries will we visit in the World Showcase? Part One.
- How many countries will we visit in the World Showcase? Part Two.
- How many countries will we visit in the World Showcase? Part Three.
- Will this little boy ever nap? Part One.
- Will this little boy ever nap? Part Two.
- Dress Code? HA!
- How many donut holes can one man eat? Part One.
- How many donut holes can one man eat? Part Two.
- How many donut holes can one man eat? Part Three.
- How many donut holes can one man eat? Part Four.
- A Morning Stroll around CSR. Part One.
- A Morning Stroll around CSR. Part Two.
- I think I could call this home. Part One.
- I think I could call this home. Part Two.
- A dream come true, twice! Part One.
- A dream come true, twice! Part Two.
- A squirmy lunch at Sci-Fi. Part One.
- A squirmy lunch at Sci-Fi. Part Two.
- It's 482 degrees out, let's go sit in the hot sun and watch stuff explode!
- A perfect way to pass the time. Part One.
- A perfect way to pass the time. Part Two.
- Our little Juan. Part One.
- Our little Juan. Part Two.
- Our last few Disney hours. Part One.
- Our last few Disney hours. Part Two.
- Our last few Disney hours. Part Three.
- Our last few Disney hours. Part Four.
- Our last few Disney hours. Part Five.
- Video from the trip
- I quit my job!!
- Details on quitting my job
- The Nerd goes Crafting. Part One.
- The Nerd goes Crafting. Part Two.
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
Last edited by brookelizabeth; 12-24-2009 at 10:56 AM.
|09-11-2009, 06:26 AM||#2|
Lover of all things Disney!
Join Date: Mar 2006
Am I first???? I'm strapped in with arms and legs inside! Let's get this ride rolling!!
Love your TR's!!!
Disney 1972-77 Fell in love with Disney! Offsite 1985 POFQ 1997 POFQ 2003 POP 2007
DH Me DS 19 DD 16
|09-11-2009, 06:35 AM||#3|
Join Date: Jan 2007
It pays to get up early.
Look at the treasure I found this morning - a new Brook, Joe, and Henry trip report.
Lots of fun to keep us going while we wait out the next five weeks until our MNSSHP trip!
So Much to Celebrate http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3066162
I Don't Know, I Don't Speak Wind http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2962147
All I want for Christmas http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2860915
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678
We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
|09-11-2009, 06:36 AM||#4|
AKL Jambo Wildbunch
Sees little green people
Wants to dine with Kansas
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Georgia & SSR
I'm here and ready to read!!!
|09-11-2009, 06:48 AM||#5|
Loves All Things Disney!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Home in Florida and Texas
YAY!!!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip Brook!!!!
|09-11-2009, 06:56 AM||#6|
Join Date: Aug 2007
Yay!!! I can't wait for more
WDW~Nov/Dec 2011~POP~Aug-2010~ASM EURODISNEY~Oct-2007~Hotel Cheyenne WDW~Oct-2003~ASM
DISNEYLAND~JAN-2007 JUL-2005 SEPT-2002 (DD's 1st visit!) FEB-2002 AUG-2001 May-2000 May-1999 (DS's 1st visit!)
|09-11-2009, 07:10 AM||#8|
Yes, I am a LOCAL, deal with it ;)
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Florida's Space Coast (Brevard Co)
Guess I didn't get up early enough.... followed ya over from the CSR thread.....
CSR: 2009- May, Sept, Oct Dec... 2008- Aug, Sept... 2007- Oct... 2006- May, Dec... 2005- Oct... 2004-Sept... 2003- Sept... 2002- Dec... 2001- May... 2000-June... and a few more that I can't seem to remember at the moment.... CBR: 1997- Aug... 1996- Aug (Honeymoon) Off Site: Bonnet Creek.... MIL owns there and a gazillion "day trips"
|09-11-2009, 07:25 AM||#10|
Join Date: Jul 2009
Yea, you're back and started on the TR!
Intriguing title... Can't wait to hear all about it! (and I'm stoked that I got on the first page, LOL!) But no corn dog nuggets makes me sad.
Hope Henry had a wonderful 2nd birthday; today is Lanie's 1st birthday!
Here for the duration!
1979-First trip,(3 yrs.old): hooked for life
Thank you Grandma Florida for all the trips and memories Wish you could see your great-grandgirls
Have stayed at: Sports, POP, CBR, POFQ, CSR & Poly; love trying different resorts
Next trip: May 2013--Happy Birthday to me! POR RGR
Me DH DD(4) DD(infant) our family is complete!
|09-11-2009, 08:05 AM||#12|
Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my username :)
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Blue Ridge, Virginia
8/87-Disneymoon, offsite 7/92-DD's 1st trip 2/94-Land/Sea, Dixie Landings 10/99-offsite 4/03-CR tower MK view 11/05-POP 12/06-WL 1/08-POP, DD's Grad Trip 3/09-Poly 5/10-BLT, 1BR 6/11-POP 10/12 Bonnet Creek 6/14-Bonnet Creek/2 nights at AOA
DH(48) Me(47) DD(24)DSIL (24) DS(19) DD(15) DD(6)
Check out my May2010 trip report:
Welcome Gurley Family....you are FAMILY OF THE DAY!!
|09-11-2009, 08:32 AM||#14|
Practically Prefect in Every Way
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: 17 Cherry Tree Lane
Yeah! You started already. Your reports are always a favorite in our house because Liam loves the pictures of Henry.
PS thanks for all the food porn, especially the dessert party!
|Rate This Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|2009 DIS Unplugged Super Bowl champs ibleedblue/NO CLUE CREW (update #31)||doconeill||The DIS Unplugged Podcast||33||01-06-2010 07:58 AM|
|Football starts Tonight.....GO STEELERS!!!||roliepolieoliefan||Community Board||43||09-19-2009 09:26 PM|
|BLT will be $120/Pt. starting Oct. 4th!!!||amv1605||Purchasing DVC||33||09-18-2009 05:27 AM|
|So when do you start packing||kalebandnoahsmomq||Disney for Families||46||09-12-2009 05:28 PM|
|when do the xmas celebrations start?||dlpfan||Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board||3||09-11-2009 01:32 AM|