Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2011, 06:04 PM   #151
Rupert B Puppenstein
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by brymolmom View Post
Can someone repost the link or tell me what posting # it is? All the ones I see have been removed on the first page?
Look at my signature. The link is right there.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:21 PM   #152
brymolmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert B Puppenstein View Post
Look at my signature. The link is right there.
Thanks Shelby!
brymolmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-14-2011, 05:15 AM   #153
WAMUMOF4
DIS Veteran

Hi When i click on the link the page comes up but when i click print voucher it is blank can soemone tell me if they are having the same problem it wasn't like this when i looked at it last week?
Old 03-14-2011, 06:11 AM   #154
Rupert B Puppenstein
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAMUMOF4 View Post
Hi When i click on the link the page comes up but when i click print voucher it is blank can soemone tell me if they are having the same problem it wasn't like this when i looked at it last week?
Maybe you need to update your Adobe? I just clicked on the link and it had a preview of the form. Of course it is never filled out so the form itself is blank and does not populate with data from any reservation(s) you may have made.

I hope it works for you today!
Old 03-14-2011, 06:37 PM   #155
WAMUMOF4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Maybe you need to update your Adobe? I just clicked on the link and it had a preview of the form. Of course it is never filled out so the form itself is blank and does not populate with data from any reservation(s) you may have made.

I hope it works for you today!
Thanks it was adobe i had installed the latest update and that was the problem i forgot that when i installed it last week it caused problems and i had to remove it and then when the update popped i just pushed install again without thinking
All fixed Thanks for your help Have a good day
Old 03-14-2011, 08:52 PM   #156
Rupert B Puppenstein
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks it was adobe i had installed the latest update and that was the problem i forgot that when i installed it last week it caused problems and i had to remove it and then when the update popped i just pushed install again without thinking
All fixed Thanks for your help Have a good day
You too! Adobe seems to always have updates. Almost as bad as iTunes! Glad you figured it out!
Old 03-23-2011, 11:46 PM   #157
WAMUMOF4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
You too! Adobe seems to always have updates. Almost as bad as iTunes! Glad you figured it out!
Hi,
Just another quick question is it ok to hand write on the voucher or do you have to type in the details and then print?
Just asking because it says complete and then print voucher.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:49 AM   #158
horseshowmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi,
Just another quick question is it ok to hand write on the voucher or do you have to type in the details and then print?
Just asking because it says complete and then print voucher.
Since it's a pdf file, you'll have to write it in (unless you want to use a program to unlock the file). Honestly, I've never had a hotel ask for the voucher (I just always make sure I have it just in case).
horseshowmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 10:56 AM   #159
WAMUMOF4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseshowmom View Post
Since it's a pdf file, you'll have to write it in (unless you want to use a program to unlock the file). Honestly, I've never had a hotel ask for the voucher (I just always make sure I have it just in case).
Thanks I just wanted to check since i ended up with it half price didn't want to get a suprise increase because i had filled it out wrong
Old 03-24-2011, 05:50 PM   #160
LYNNEL2003
Earning My Ears

Thanks so much for this!! I needed a hotel for the night we arrive in Orlando since our villa is booked only for the next day (we decided to go one day earlier to get a better flight). Thanks to you, I found a room for us for $60 which I think is a great deal (and we get a hot breakfast buffet too!)

Thanks again!!
Lynne
LYNNEL2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:21 PM   #161
Rupert B Puppenstein
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYNNEL2003 View Post
Thanks so much for this!! I needed a hotel for the night we arrive in Orlando since our villa is booked only for the next day (we decided to go one day earlier to get a better flight). Thanks to you, I found a room for us for $60 which I think is a great deal (and we get a hot breakfast buffet too!)

Thanks again!!
Lynne
I am so glad that you found this too! Just FYI for anyone staying at Holiday Inn Express, most of our hotels will start having a pancake machine by the end of the month, so now you can have pancakes as part of the hot breakfast too! They are delicious...I was lucky enough to be a tester.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:49 PM   #162
greenclan67
Callie35

Hi Shelby, Thanks again for posting this! We have used this 4 or 5 times now, and love it! We usually use Hilton hotel chains because I can get some deep discounts from them, but I have to say, as of late, they have all been Holiday Inn related! We just spent a night at the Staybridge Suites in Markham for $70.00 and loved it, and they even upgraded our room. This was on our way to Florida 3 weeks ago. Thanks so much. I am hoping this is still here when I plan my vacation this summer!

ME DH DD (12): DD We love good times!
2012 Cypress Pointe Grande Villas 13 days
2011 Cypress Pointe Grande Villas 12 days
2010 Cypress Pointe Resort 12 days
2009 Bonnett Creek 8 days
2008 Solano Resort 8 days
greenclan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 05:19 PM   #163
Rupert B Puppenstein
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenclan67 View Post
Hi Shelby, Thanks again for posting this! We have used this 4 or 5 times now, and love it! We usually use Hilton hotel chains because I can get some deep discounts from them, but I have to say, as of late, they have all been Holiday Inn related! We just spent a night at the Staybridge Suites in Markham for $70.00 and loved it, and they even upgraded our room. This was on our way to Florida 3 weeks ago. Thanks so much. I am hoping this is still here when I plan my vacation this summer!
I am so glad that this promotion is creating IHG fans and that you are getting such great deals! That is awesome that the Staybridge Suites upgraded you! With the vacation season starting, I hope a lot of people end up finding some great deals with our properties and get away for a few days or more...I can't be the only one that is ready for a vacation!
Old 03-27-2011, 04:34 PM   #164
kathy884
DIS Veteran

Thanks again for the link! My parents who were staying at a Holiday Inn resort with an RCI trade (Orange Lake West) needed a hotel for an extra night in Orlando, and I recommended using this link and booking the downtown Disney Holiday Inn and getting a balcony room with a downtown disney view. With the link they got a rate of $101 rather than $159 and are delighted with the room and location.
kathy884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 09:33 AM   #165
Rupert B Puppenstein
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy884 View Post
Thanks again for the link! My parents who were staying at a Holiday Inn resort with an RCI trade (Orange Lake West) needed a hotel for an extra night in Orlando, and I recommended using this link and booking the downtown Disney Holiday Inn and getting a balcony room with a downtown disney view. With the link they got a rate of $101 rather than $159 and are delighted with the room and location.
Yay! That is a great deal! I hope they loved the Downtown Disney Holiday Inn! It is definitely one of my favorites. It is such a trendy looking hotel!