Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2010, 02:38 PM   #601
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

OH NO, why didn't I go to that show either?! It looked like it was so good! Ugh, stupid me. Love the video of all the princesses with their princes.
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIPS: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!! April '15-VWL!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
Old 03-19-2010, 07:41 PM   #602
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroToHero View Post
WHY DID I NOT GO TO THAT?!? Sooo cool!

I love the horses, the stepsisters, and that picture of Ariel getting swung around is really cool!

Oh, and about Dark Side of the Moon. Are you a Pink Floyd fan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyRN137 View Post
Awww. We all know the feeling!

Its so much easier to come to the end of a report when you've got a pre-trippie simmering on the back burner, though!

So glad you all had such fun at Disney on Ice! You took so many pictures that I felt like I saw the show, too!

Kathy
Yes! I'm definately excited to start planning again.

Every picture and video I take I know is going to be watched over and over again by my little Disney-munchkins (Ok and me too )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
It is a v well written show, JJ did good You ever watched Alias (another JJ Abrams show)?

How fun does that show look, thanx for sharing with us

It looks like so much fun and a telling of each of the Princesses Stories, whats not to love

Disney on Ice Princess Wishes has finished over here, but they still have a few shows in Ireland. We do, however, have a live theatre show still showing, looks pretty cool
Yes! Alias was a great show. Alex (the budding director) is a huge fan of JJ Abrams' work...

Beauty and the Beast, Live on stage is coming here in May. The ticket prices are really high though .... I think I'd really regret not going but I just haven't been able to bite the bullet and do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angies1274 View Post
Thanks for sharing all your pictures from Disney on Ice!! It looked like an amazing show!! It will definitely be something I will be looking into!
Loved it! There's one that has Cars characters in it... that will be a must do for Demetri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
OH NO, why didn't I go to that show either?! It looked like it was so good! Ugh, stupid me. Love the video of all the princesses with their princes.
While I was watching the performance, I was trying to think if it would work as a show in WDW. Probably not.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-20-2010, 12:25 PM   #603
Stefy
Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_Mom View Post
Yes! Alias was a great show. Alex (the budding director) is a huge fan of JJ Abrams' work...

Beauty and the Beast, Live on stage is coming here in May. The ticket prices are really high though .... I think I'd really regret not going but I just haven't been able to bite the bullet and do it.
Alias was an awesome show, love Jennifer Garner.

Just watched the latest episode of Lost (was Sawyer centric), you watched it yet?

You should defo get tickets to see BatB, I have heard its a great show and not to be missed. Plus I get to live vicariously through you if you go to see it
Old 03-21-2010, 01:11 AM   #604
Kathy Jetson
DIS Veteran

I would love to see that show! I can't find anything on any of the ice shows coming around here. We have never gone to an ice show and that looked great. I'm glad Ariana loved it and it looked like there was alot in it for Demetri too. Too funny about him saying the stepsisters were mean.
Old 03-22-2010, 02:44 PM   #605
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Alias was an awesome show, love Jennifer Garner.

I loved the bad guy from that show too, the one with the accent... I forget his character name but the actor has also played a role on Heroes and I found him rather cute.

Just watched the latest episode of Lost (was Sawyer centric), you watched it yet?

Oh definately! Can't wait to see the showdown between Widmore and Flocke!

You should defo get tickets to see BatB, I have heard its a great show and not to be missed. Plus I get to live vicariously through you if you go to see it
I'll have to check into the seat availability again. It's a wonderful theatre, there are no bad seats, but if all that's left are the mucho expensive seats .... we'll wait for the Lion King to come to town!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Jetson View Post
I would love to see that show! I can't find anything on any of the ice shows coming around here. We have never gone to an ice show and that looked great. I'm glad Ariana loved it and it looked like there was alot in it for Demetri too. Too funny about him saying the stepsisters were mean.
It was a lot of fun going to this show. We bought a souvenier program that came with a pink rose tied to it.... it has been well loved already, and anything on youtube pertaining to Disney on Ice is also a big hit with Ariana right now too. I hope it comes to your area!
Old 03-22-2010, 04:18 PM   #606
Stefy

I love the name Flocke Is that Fake Locke? But yes should be interesting to see those two meet.

Sark was the regular baddy in Alias. I liked him too, quite an amusing character. What was your fav episode?

I hope you can get some good tickets and seats, would love to see photos
Old 03-22-2010, 04:37 PM   #607
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I love the name Flocke Is that Fake Locke? But yes should be interesting to see those two meet.

Sark was the regular baddy in Alias. I liked him too, quite an amusing character. What was your fav episode?

I hope you can get some good tickets and seats, would love to see photos

Yep, Fake Locke Ah, yes Sark. I looked him up and that's him. I can't remember the episodes ..... I'm bad for stuff like that which is why I've loved writing this TR. I can read back thru it anytime for the memories! I should get Alias on DVD for Alex......
Old 03-22-2010, 05:16 PM   #608
Stefy

Oh yes you should get Alias for him

Its great looking back over past trips, makes you nostalgic and also makes you smile at all the great times you had and still have yet to have
Old 03-24-2010, 11:10 PM   #609
ellajeansmom
Mouseketeer

Thanks for all the pics and videos from the ice show I debated taking the girls to that - my work was offering discounted tickets for the weekend show but we were away, so it would have been the mid-week show (probably the one you went to, was it at Copps?) and it was going to be too late of a night (more for me than them seeing as they were on March Break!). And cost came into it as well as we just agreed to go with one set of friends to the Stars on Ice (at Copps) in May and another set of friends to see Mamma Mia when its back in Toronto (also in May). So I very much enjoyed your report

Those were some sad faces leaving the park Just yesterday we were remembering how Jean burst into tears at the airport after our WDW adventure last spring when it finally sunk in that we were in fact leaving and going home - she wasn't being bratty, she was truly devasted, the poor thing. Lucky you have another trip to plan at least
Old 04-09-2010, 10:02 PM   #610
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Its great looking back over past trips, makes you nostalgic and also makes you smile at all the great times you had and still have yet to have
Absolutely! I already have picture ideas/themes rolling around in my head for this next trip too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellajeansmom View Post
Thanks for all the pics and videos from the ice show I debated taking the girls to that - my work was offering discounted tickets for the weekend show but we were away, so it would have been the mid-week show (probably the one you went to, was it at Copps?) and it was going to be too late of a night (more for me than them seeing as they were on March Break!). And cost came into it as well as we just agreed to go with one set of friends to the Stars on Ice (at Copps) in May and another set of friends to see Mamma Mia when its back in Toronto (also in May). So I very much enjoyed your report

Those were some sad faces leaving the park Just yesterday we were remembering how Jean burst into tears at the airport after our WDW adventure last spring when it finally sunk in that we were in fact leaving and going home - she wasn't being bratty, she was truly devasted, the poor thing. Lucky you have another trip to plan at least
Yes! We were at Copps! Things can add up quickly can't they... I'd originally gone to the box office to get Bulldogs (AHL) hockey tickets, Disney on Ice, and Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage but realized I was pushing it trying to go to all three events.

Oh poor Jean.... Since our next trip after this isn't until the new Fantasyland is done, that will be me bursting into tears on the way to the airport coming home. I'd thought all this time it would be 2012, but it's actually 2013! My kids will be 18, 17 and 8!!!
Old 05-06-2010, 03:12 AM   #611
Stefy

Hiya, just posting to see how you guys are doing

How goes the Disney planning?
Old 05-06-2010, 07:07 AM   #612
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hiya, just posting to see how you guys are doing

How goes the Disney planning?
Hi there! We're great... I've been neglecting this poor TR haven't I?

I promise however, to have my final thoughts posted by this weekend and also have the tie in to my PTR to go over all the planning I've been doing for November/December.

Does that start to make up for it everyone? <crickets chirping> Mmmm, Stefy, are you my only reader now? I hope a few others have stuck around.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:26 AM   #613
Stefy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_Mom View Post
Hi there! We're great... I've been neglecting this poor TR haven't I?

I promise however, to have my final thoughts posted by this weekend and also have the tie in to my PTR to go over all the planning I've been doing for November/December.

Does that start to make up for it everyone? <crickets chirping> Mmmm, Stefy, are you my only reader now? I hope a few others have stuck around.
Tsk tsk for neglecting, can't find a smily with a wagging finger so will use this one instead

There are more lurkers than posters around and PTR's are quite hard to keep going, mines gone dead as well, esp when they are months away too. But its nice to have it out there, even if its just for you to refer to

Looking forward to your final thoughts

After having typed this, I just realised I thought I was posting in your PTR, but you haven't done one yet. Doh!
Old 05-06-2010, 10:12 AM   #614
ZeroToHero
DIS Veteran

I'm still here!
Old 05-06-2010, 10:25 AM   #615
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Still here too!
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIPS: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!! April '15-VWL!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: