Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2009, 06:16 AM   #256
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
Chef Mickeys is currently on the ADR list....... I don't think I'll be joining my family as I will not be on the DDP, but the QSDP.... thank god no birds!

Let's take a little break....imagine yourself on Castaway Creek....ahhhhhhh....
Ahhhhhhh.... I feel so relaxed..... sun beaming on my face...... floating gently along....... *record scratching* ... aaaand back to my living room. Thanks for the ride Jordan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MousekaMaddi View Post
fabulous job----adorable kids!!
Thank you! Glad you've come aboard!
Old 10-07-2009, 01:02 PM   #257
mickeysmyboy

DIS Veteran

I'm sorry George missed dinner at Chef Mickey's!! It looks like you had a fabulous time!! I love all the pictures of Demetri's giant smile!! Too cute!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-07-2009, 07:33 PM   #258
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeysmyboy View Post
I'm sorry George missed dinner at Chef Mickey's!! It looks like you had a fabulous time!! I love all the pictures of Demetri's giant smile!! Too cute!
Thanks... he's a character alright! It's something Disney every day for him.... last night he told me he "really, really misses Splash Mountain". I think he's my little Disney buddy for life.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:42 AM   #260
WDisneyMom
DIS Veteran

Just found your trip report and cannot stop reading...it is soooo great!!

You have a beautiful family! Ariana is a doll...love the Lion King in NY persistence!! I have to tell you...Alex and Demetri are so cute! omg! Their relatipnship shines through in the pictures...what a sweet pair of brothers!!

Thank You for sharing your trip report with us!!
Old 10-08-2009, 12:24 PM   #261
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDisneyMom View Post
Just found your trip report and cannot stop reading...it is soooo great!!

You have a beautiful family! Ariana is a doll...love the Lion King in NY persistence!! I have to tell you...Alex and Demetri are so cute! omg! Their relatipnship shines through in the pictures...what a sweet pair of brothers!!

Thank You for sharing your trip report with us!!
Thank you! I'm glad you've joined in!

I'm definately blessed with my kids and my hubby (15 years tomorrow... Happy Anniversary honey! )

I'm still fielding NY requests and Demetri emulates Alex so much its incredible. It's like watching Alex grow up all over again!
Old 10-08-2009, 01:34 PM   #262
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

Okay I'm all caught up and what great updates!!! I loved your pictures of you and the kids at Typhoon Lagoon and it sounds like you guys had a blast!!!! Glad you were able to have such a great time together!! Yuck to the overdose on sun....I have to be very careful and put on lots of sunscreen or I end up like a lobster!!!

Your dinner at CM looks like so much fun!!! Love the sundaes!! I'm a big fan of their breakfast but I have always been a breakfast food lover!!!!

Can't wait for more!! YAY!!!

My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
Old 10-08-2009, 04:12 PM   #263
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
Okay I'm all caught up and what great updates!!! I loved your pictures of you and the kids at Typhoon Lagoon and it sounds like you guys had a blast!!!! Glad you were able to have such a great time together!! Yuck to the overdose on sun....I have to be very careful and put on lots of sunscreen or I end up like a lobster!!!

Your dinner at CM looks like so much fun!!! Love the sundaes!! I'm a big fan of their breakfast but I have always been a breakfast food lover!!!!

Can't wait for more!! YAY!!!
Hey Jen.... Yep, his bad luck continued .... Unfortunately a good nights sleep didn't quite solve things for him....
Old 10-09-2009, 09:07 AM   #265
MinnieNurse
DIS Veteran

Hey, remember me? I know, I know I have been missing in action for a while. Dont know why my life has seemed extremely chaotic lately. Anyway, I spent the morning cathcing up on your TR.

Wow, looks like you had some great times. It really makes me think how I am already ready to go back. Walt was really a smart business man. To make a place that no only children but adults as well can have such an addiction to that they want to visit time and time again.

Well since my trip was at the beginning of August I think I have given up all hope of my own TR-LOL!

Great report, loving it!!
Old 10-09-2009, 09:46 AM   #266
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

Poor George...I have a bad feeling......

the kids looks so cute at CM...love how you have the then and now photo of Alex...isn't wonderful/weird/bittersweet...to see them grow up in photos like that...?

Ooo-which reminds me-I have to change Emily's age to 15...
Old 10-09-2009, 09:55 AM   #267
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

First of all, Happy 15th anniversary!

You are not the only one who had a hurt butt on Crushin' Gusher. The first time we rode, our butts got a beating. The second time, I leaned back more so that my behind was lifted a little. No sore behind that ride! Nor on the third or fourth.

Poor hubby.....I'm sorry he wasn't feeling well enough to go to Chef Mickey's with you guys.

Hum......I can't decide whose sundae looks best 'cause they all look really good right now.

I love the picture of Alex carrying Demetri. So sweet!

Looking forward to reading more!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 10-09-2009, 10:17 AM   #268
ZeroToHero
DIS Veteran

Bon Anniversaire De Mariage!

....Happy Anniversary, because you don't live in Quebec!!!!!!!!!

I just felt French today..
Old 10-09-2009, 10:21 AM   #269
MinnieNurse
DIS Veteran

Happy 15th Anniversary!!!
Old 10-09-2009, 10:28 AM   #270
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieNurse View Post
Well since my trip was at the beginning of August I think I have given up all hope of my own TR-LOL!
Ahem...it's never too late.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: