Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2009, 05:39 PM   #1
disneyaddicted
DIS Veteran

Dec 09 PTR The Molecular change is in full swing. pg40 the pink puppy

If you can get through the sentimentals here I promise you this PTR will not be one sappy story after the next, It's gonna have potty humor, sorry but it's true, My mom likes to write songs about farts. I mean it won't all be potty humor, it will have some useless knowledge as well and a few cracks about the ex husband. he earned it.

First off I'd like to get my sappy story out of the way, I only tell this story because it does pertain to the trip in a huge way, so do my Mom's fart songs because they are set to Disney music. Sick I know but who can resist a Disney fart song? Any whoooooooooo, here is my sweet saga.

I moved away from my BFF when I was 13, and now 24 years later I have found her. I will fill you in.

My father was stationed in El Paso Tx. When I was in 5th grade. My friend Maurie moved there at the end of the year. I was BF's with another girl at the time. Sandy, Sandy was popular, I was only by association, Sandy got invited to all the parties, I was invited to a few Birthday parties. I really didn't have friends, I had Sandy's friends, so when Sandy got mad at me so did everyone else. I spent alot of time and energy keeping Sandy happy so she would stay my friend, she wasn't a bad friend, just high maintenance.

In 6th grade Sandy got mad at me and so all of 6A 6B and 6C quit talking to me, they went out of their way to let me know I was being ignored. Everybody hated me, everybody except Maurie. We became close friends real fast. I loved my friendship with Maurie who I quickly nicknamed Marzipan after one of my favorite German treats. To this day I call her Marzi when talking about her.

Marzi and I had a different view of life, we lived for our friendship, we cast away anything that wouldn't allow us to be ourselves. With Marzi I was free to be me, and who was I? What was I? I was a huge Dork, and so was Marzi, we knew we were Dorks, that's what made us so compatible, she was my bosom buddy, my kindred spirit. We would spend hours in her backyard, she had a huge maple tree and a home made swing, in our imagination that swing became our dance partner, we would listen to the soundtrack from Charriots of fire and choreograph dance routines on the swing, we named the swing Michael. At times the roots of the tree were the only things keeping us safe from the hot lava. She had a tree house and bucket on a pulley, we would put her baby rabbits in the bucket and bring them up into the tree, we also pretended the baby rabbits were dogs when we played Barbies. We made guitars out of Tinker Toys and rubber bands and would do our best to cover any Michael Jackson song off the Thriller album. We roller skated and rode our bikes everywhere together, we switched off attending eachothers church youth groups, at her youth group we would always sneak away and spend the 2 hours in the attic of the old huge church, we always made it back in time for snacks though. We spent every weekend at eachothers house, and even vacationed together at times.

Then one day, the summer after 7th grade, my Dad came home and told the family he got orders for his next duty station and we would be moving to Germany again. Normally I like moving, I liked trying to reinvent myself at each new place. But this time I didn't want to go, how could I leave my Marzi behind? I cried for days, I asked if I could stay behind with Marzi and live with her parents, my parents laughed at that. So that awful day came when I had to leave, I felt like I wasn't a whole person anymore, my shell was moving on but my soul was left behind.

Marzi and I kept in touch weekly, then it became monthly then at Holidays only until we lost touch completely. I had learned to be myself because of her and I was able to make healthy choices when it came to choosing friends, I met some great people and had lots of fun, but nobody left an imprint on my heart like Marzi, I wanted that bond with somebody and as often as we moved and I would meet new people, I could never fill that missing piece.

My senior year I moved back to El Paso, I knew Marzi had moved on to a new duty station, but I went to her house anyway, the huge Maple in her back yard didn't seem so huge anymore, but it brought out all the memories of Marzi. I longed for her so much.

One day a letter came for me, my Dad was all smiles and eyes glistening when he handed it to me. It was from Marzi. She had a friend who was still living in El Paso and Maurie had found me through her. I had no idea. Marzi was now living in NC. So right away we started calling and writing again. It was so amazing, we talked about getting an appt together, we were going to be in eachothers weddings, have our families together and be neighbors the rest of our lives. Then school started and we quit writing as much, we both kind of took the whole situation for granted. After my senior year I went to Ca. to vist an ex boyfriend. We ended up getting engaged, when I got home I looked all over for my address book to call her and invite her to be in my wedding, I couldn't find it anywhere, I had lost it while in Ca. I prayed that she would call before the wedding but seriously it was a 3 week engagement, I didn't give her much time did I? I got married in El Paso then moved to Riverside Ca, 2 weeks after I left Mom called me to tell me that Marzi had called, She told me she gave Marzi my new address, weeks, months went by and I never heard form Marzi, I figured she was hurt because I got married and never told her, I needed to explain the mix up but I couldn't find her. I had my first child and then second child and I didn't have Marzi to share in any of it. I tried looking for her, I went to the post locater hoping to at least find her Dad, that didn't work, I wrote to the Maury Povich show and the Montel Williams show, they were always reuniting lost friends and lovers, they could find my Marzi, I would daydream about being reunited with her. But neither show got back to me. I ended up divorcing and moving in with my parents for a while, my sister tried looking for Marzi for me. I need my friend so bad.
After 6 months I moved to Pa, with my now DH Kent, he encouraged me to look for Marzi. I called find-a-friend and 1-800-SEARCH I spent mega money on phone bills calling all the numbers they gave me. There were pages of them and not a one was it.

Then last summer on a whim I punched in her first name and age into myspace search and her picture popped up. I couldn't believe it, I hadn't seen her in 24 years, hadn't spoken to her in 19 years, and there she was. I messaged her right away and a few days later she called. We cried and laughed for 4 hours. She still has all the old pictures of us we took (I really need copies because I only have this one below that she sent me my senior year. I would love to post those old photos of us in all our dorkdom here) over the years and many moves all of my pictures got misplaced.

This is my dearest BFF Marzi.

This freezing weather is crampin my style A Dec 2010 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post39318035
][IMG]

Last edited by disneyaddicted; 11-09-2009 at 01:12 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:18 PM   #2
disneyaddicted
DIS Veteran

The who, what when where and why

[SIZE="2"][B]The who... I will start with me, not because I think I am the star of the show, (even though I am) but because I am the narrator, this is your time to get to know me.

My name is Ty,

I am fun loving young at heart mother of two teens who make me feel old. That's why I need Disney. I first discovered that my molecules were shaped like little mickey heads on my first trip to Disney way back in April of 2006. I had always wanted to go to Disney, begged the parents as a kid, but it never happened. So when I finally got to go I was so exicted, but I also thought that once I went it would be like any other thing in my life, once I did it I was free to move on to bigger and better things. Well I discovered on that first trip it doesn't get bigger or better than Disney. The molecular change took place and I knew that Disney was forever my passion. I went again in Dec 2007, I didn't think I could love Disney anymore than what I already did, wow I was wrong. And since then it's been lifes work to try and get back again, I have had a few trips fall through but this one is on.

Last February while eating at Zehnders in Frankenmuth Mi. with my mother I was telling her that the chicken walking around was really just a guy in a suit. (I think she knew that already) but that all the characters at DIsney are the real thing, then when we were shopping in Bronners and just having a blast at it, I said this fun, can you imagine how much fun we could have at Disney together. Mom has never been, I have asked her to go thousands of times, she always shot the idea down, so imagine my surprise when Mom said "Yes, lets do it."

My mother, Pixie and yes that is her name, I call her mom, she hates it when I call her Ma and giggle when I call her Mommy. Mom doesn't tell people her age, she gives them math problems, last March she just celebrated the 30th anniversary of her 29th birthday

I was 19 in this picture an mom was celebrating the 12th anniversary of her 29th birthday. I'm not great at word problems so hopefully this all matches up.
Mom is a quilter, she sees the world as one big quilt pattern, I am sure once we have gone to Disney Mom will put together a quilt that would make you cry, I hope I get that quilt.
This picture was taken the day we decided to do a Disney trip together.

Mom then asked if we could invite her friend Janis, Janis says Disney is her happy place. So I said sure, the more the merrier.

So now we have Janis, I haven't any pictures of Janis because I have only met her once, it was a brief encounter when my mother dragged...er brought me along to one of her quilt thingys. (I am not a quilter) I remeber Janis being very nice, kind of quiet and extremely lady like. I am going to try my hardest to not belch my way through "When you wish upon a star" in front of her.
Janis is roughly Mom's age, she has dogs and a sports car, I now of the sports car because Mom said they take drives every now and then and the wind blows mom bald.

Well I had decided to then invite my sister Bo

Bo wanted to go but she is going back to school to get a bigger education, apparently she needs more letters at the end of her name. So Bo backed out. I did not want to be the 3rd wheel, so I got the idea to ask Marzi.
I called pretending to be all cool like. Didn't want Marzi to know how disapointed I would be if she couldn't make it. I really didn't want her to know just what a huge DIsney Dork I am. So when Marzi said yeah, it was a plan set in motion.

We had our travel mates down, now we needed a date. we had decided on Jan 5-11 of 2010, but when we went to book. (more on that later) we discovered we would save money if we went in Dec, 2009, so we chose Dec 3-11 of 2009.

I'm all about saving the almight penny now, so of course we were going to stay at a Value resort, since I am familiar with Pop Century, that is what we chose.

Bottom line we are doing 8 nights 9 days at Pop Century, of course we got the park hoppers and are using DDP and ME.

Could I be more excited? the trip is 97 days away. I can make my ADR's a week from today, if there is any such thing as being more excited than what I am right now, I am sure it would be painful.

][IMG]

Last edited by disneyaddicted; 09-13-2009 at 11:39 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-29-2009, 01:31 AM   #3
JoJo1980
DIS Veteran

Hiya!! Count me in Can't wait to start hearing all the plans & share the excitement

I love the story behind you & your BFF, I'm glad you finally found her. Myspace and facebook are great for finding people you've lost touch with - I came across two girls that I was best friends with at university and then lots of people from my primary & secondary schools, It's great to catch up with them and share their life stories and see their photos

I love the idea of being full of mickey molecules Think I must have been born with some too

Have you been on the dining plan before? We havent, we booked free dining & upgraded to the deluxe plan Can't wait to start reading the menus and deciding where we want to eat
Old 08-29-2009, 07:53 AM   #4
ILMICKEY
DIS Veteran

I'm here!! Bring on the potty talk and the ex husband bashing!! Oh how I love ex husband bashin!!!!

Didn't I hear they changed the ADR's back to 180 days??? Maybe I'm wrong. Oh, I dunno. I guess if I was planning I would be more on top of these things.

I'm so excited for your trip! Oh, I think my last post on your other report was something like will there be any martians on this trip?
Old 08-29-2009, 08:19 AM   #5
sdchickie
Fan of the Mouse!

Cant wait for more pre-trippie! I'll be at the POP 11/28 - 12/3 so maybe you'll end up in my room. I promise not to let any snakes in there for ya! (Just in case you've seen the posts about all the snakes in the rooms) I too have mickey molecules in me, we have now had annual passes to both Disneyland and Disney World but my AP to DW ends on Dec. 30th My Hubby says I'm not allowed to renew because even though I SAVE money on every trip I've taken this year, for some reason he still sees it as spending money!? Whats up with that? Count me in for your report, I can't wait for some potty humor and maybe you can teach me a song or two before we leave for our Oct. trip. Oh and JOJO, watch out for the Delux Dining I just did it in Aug. and gained 10 lbs. in one week!

Old 08-29-2009, 08:21 AM   #6
sdchickie
Fan of the Mouse!

oops, forgot to subscribe.

Old 08-29-2009, 10:09 AM   #7
disneyaddicted
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJo1980 View Post
Hiya!! Count me in Can't wait to start hearing all the plans & share the excitement

I love the story behind you & your BFF, I'm glad you finally found her. Myspace and facebook are great for finding people you've lost touch with -

I love the idea of being full of mickey molecules Think I must have been born with some too

Have you been on the dining plan before? We havent, we booked free dining & upgraded to the deluxe plan Can't wait to start reading the menus and deciding where we want to eat
Thanks for joining in, I love when people like to share in the excitement. Only Diser's truly understand.

Finding Marzi was the best thing that could have happened to me, and we just picked up where we left off, we're still dorks.

Everybody has the Mickey molecule, just for some people it lies dormant forever, the molecules need to be awakened. I'm glad yours are awake.

I have used the dining plan for both my past trips, I can't imagine not using it, honestly it makes dining at Disney so much easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILMICKEY View Post
I'm here!! Bring on the potty talk and the ex husband bashing!! Oh how I love ex husband bashin!!!!

Didn't I hear they changed the ADR's back to 180 days??? Maybe I'm wrong. Oh, I dunno. I guess if I was planning I would be more on top of these things.

I'm so excited for your trip! Oh, I think my last post on your other report was something like will there be any martians on this trip?
Oh have I got some bashing to do, and it sorta kinda plays into Disney, I would never bash just to bash.... (yes I would)

If they changed it back to 180 days then my travel agent has got some splainin to do!

No Martians on this trip, I'm bringing my mother, that's alien enough. I kill me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdchickie View Post
Cant wait for more pre-trippie! I'll be at the POP 11/28 - 12/3 so maybe you'll end up in my room. I promise not to let any snakes in there for ya! (Just in case you've seen the posts about all the snakes in the rooms) I too have mickey molecules in me, we have now had annual passes to both Disneyland and Disney World but my AP to DW ends on Dec. 30th My Hubby says I'm not allowed to renew because even though I SAVE money on every trip I've taken this year, for some reason he still sees it as spending money!? Whats up with that? Count me in for your report, I can't wait for some potty humor and maybe you can teach me a song or two before we leave for our Oct. trip. Oh and JOJO, watch out for the Delux Dining I just did it in Aug. and gained 10 lbs. in one week!
I had a total body shudder when I read about snakes in the room. I'm ok with pet snakes, I used to handle snakes all the time when I worked at the pet store, but wild snakes, blech! even if they are Disney wild snakes, stay out of my room.

How could your hubby deny a renewal of your AP, that's absurd, it's not really spending money, doesn't he know about Disney math?

I will definitley teach you a song, my mother wrote one not too long ago. It really is beautiful, When I post it I will dedicate it to you.

Quote:
oops, forgot to subscribe.

][IMG]
Old 08-29-2009, 10:53 AM   #8
reyasmommy
DIS Veteran

I'm so happy and excited for you! That's a heartwarming story about you and your best friend and I'm glad you shared it with us. My husband thinks I'm a dork for using facebook and myspace but I've reconnected with a LOT of old friends and even family over the years since becoming a member and LOVE it.

I've been very lucky that I've remained close to my two best friends for the last 19 years and don't know what I would do if I ever lost contact with them. My BFF Christi and I have been the Maid Of Honor in each other's wedding ((I got married at WDW)) and been in each other's delivery rooms when we gave birth to our babies! I know it's rare these days to be friends with someone for so long and am grateful everyday that we've remained close through all the ups and downs. I wouldn't change it for the world. I'm glad you and Marzi have the opportunity to share the rest of your lives together. Your trip to WDW is going to AMAZING, and I can't wait to read about it.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:17 AM   #9
JoJo1980
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyaddicted View Post
Thanks for joining in, I love when people like to share in the excitement. Only Diser's truly understand.

Finding Marzi was the best thing that could have happened to me, and we just picked up where we left off, we're still dorks.

Everybody has the Mickey molecule, just for some people it lies dormant forever, the molecules need to be awakened. I'm glad yours are awake.

I have used the dining plan for both my past trips, I can't imagine not using it, honestly it makes dining at Disney so much easier.
I can't wait to hear your plans I definately love sharing the excitement with fellow disers - it makes everything even more exciting when you've got people to share it with

There's nowt wrong with being a dork - I'm a dork too and proud of it I always find dorks more interesting than 'normal' people - dorks always have lots of hobbies and fun stuff to talk about and always cheer me up with daft giggly stuff

Oh yes, my Mickey Molecules are truly awake!!!

I'm glad you like the dining plan - I hope we do too
Old 08-29-2009, 11:18 AM   #10
JoJo1980
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Oh and JOJO, watch out for the Delux Dining I just did it in Aug. and gained 10 lbs. in one week!
I better diet now then, I'll lose 10lb before I go so that I can enjoy putting it back on while im there!!
Old 08-29-2009, 11:19 AM   #11
disneyaddicted
DIS Veteran

a smorgas board of an update

Ok here we go now.
Last June my house got zapped by lightening, the only thing to suffer was my modem which of course in the long run trickled down to my suffering, no dis'ing for quite some time. But I figured I would get it fixed when I returned from taking my 2 beautiful children out to Michigan to spend the summer with the beast, my ex!!

[SIZE="1"][B]This is my son Jim, he's 17, a hardcore rocker! I like this picture because it's before the lip rings and ear gages.
[/
This is Reese my 15 year old woman child. She used to sing in her brothers band but has gone "solo" she actually has a show this Sept. She writes some beautiful songs.

Ok so I take them to Mi. My family is from Mi. so we went a few days early to meet up with family members we haven't seen in years. The kids have always hated going to their Dads, he run his household like a military bootcamp. And he's just not a nice guy at all.

The day the beast is due to pick up the kids at my folks house I wake them up and tell them their Dad will be here in 2 hours pack up your stuff and get ready for him. Jim quits talking and Reese starts crying, this is the norm for them, they shut down right before the beasts gets there everytime.

We sit on the porch and wait for him, once he pulls into the driveway the kids jump up and say they need to talk to their Dad for a minute, so Kent and I wait before brining out their bags. After 10 mins Kent finally goes out to see what the hold up is, I give it another 5 mins before I head out. That's when the Beast informs me that the kids are refusing to go.
Jim states he is 17, he never agreed to this court order, he can make his own decision now and he isn't going.
Reese says it's unfair that she has to spend the whole summer out there and miss out on her life in Pa.
They both tell him that he never spends time with them anyway unless it's to yell at them about doing chores the "right" way.

I tell them I feel their aggrivation, but it is a court order and we have to follow it, Jim says "I don't have to follow anything and he goes into the house. Reese tells the beast she will go for 4 weeks not a day longer, she couldn't get the beast to even listen to her argument so she leaves and disappears into the house. Both the beast and I spend the next hour on the phone with our lawyers and parent coordinator, it ends with the beast making the trip back to his house alone.
Now this may seem selfish, but right away I am thinking court costs and lawyer fees there's goes Disney.
Back home in Pa I wait for the inevitable, I thought for sure the beast would have gotten an emergency hearing and we would be heading back to Mi. so he could have his summer help, although he likes to call it summer visits.
I wait, 1 week, then 2 then 3 after 4 weeks of living in a constant state of waiting for the other shoe to drop, it took it's toll on my body, I had back spasms so bad I couldn't breath, the Dr. chalked it up to stress.
(I'm just trying to give you folks an idea of my state of mind while trying to plan this trip)
Then on July 28th, after spending 2 hours on the phone with Marzi and her calming all my fears, I finally feel good about this. The beast hadn't called or written the kids at all since that day June 19th. It's not like him to do nothing, he argues cause he thinks it's fun, he brings up crap that happened 10 years ago just to hear himself gripe, seriously the guy needs help. So Marzi makes me see things for what they are and realize that worrying will not change the outcome, so just live your life and forget about the beast. I take her advice and head off to work.

I was on my A game at work, I was helping customers left and right, I knew my products, I had answers, I never once had to pass the buck. I was even ahead of schedule and started my closing routine, down stocking trash cans was first on my list. I was up and down that ladder with the greatest of ease, maintaining 3 points of contact at all times. I still don't know how it happened, but my left leg slipped off the rung and as I was falling my right leg got caught on the rung and I felt the snap and heard the pop. The trash can broke my fall, and I broke the trash can. Right away my MOD, Tom was there and my co worker Amy, they were awesome, I wasn't feeling any pain, I thought I must have pulled a muscle, but when I tried to stand I couldn't put any weight on my leg. So they got me a wheel chair and got right to work on filling out the accident report and notifying the ER that I was coming.
My leg had swollen so much that my calf looked like a bowling ball. X-rays about killed, 2 shots of morphine did nothing, it wasn't until they gave me a shot with an anti-inflamatory and the swelling went down that I could breath normal. the first Dr. said the x-rays looked fine and he was going to call it a sprained knee. then a second Dr. comes in later and says, it looks like you have a fracture of the tibia, he gives me pain meds. Percaset, it made me sick. I followed up with an Orthopedic Dr. the next day and he said I fractured the tibia and the head of the fibula and sent me for an MRI which showed I also had a partial tear of the latteral ligament and ACL. So right away I thought again Goodbye Disney, but then he said 6-8 weeks for the bone and 12-15 for the ligaments, if I heal well there is no need for surgery, so Disney is back on again.
My mom drove out from Mi. to stay with me for 2 weeks and keep the kids in order and the house cleaned, she even bought all our groceries while she was here.
My TA called to say the 2010 prices for Disney were in, so we high tailed it into town to book, but then when she gives up the bottom line it's $1,200 higher then the quote she had given me earlier, so Goodby Disney. The TA figured out that since she gave me a quote for Dec just to get an idea, she didn't realize that there was a discount, apparently in Dec they run a deal where you can get 2 CS meals and one snack a day free, I told her I wanted the whole thing TS and CS, so Disney discounted the dining plan.
I could'nt afford it in Jan, neither could mom, so we went home all sad, when we told Janis and Marzi they both said let's go in Dec, so hello Disney. We were going to go back to book the next day but that night we got a call from my sis in law Lola, she is due in Dec and the Dr.'s found something wrong with the babys spine, we didn't want to be in Disney if there were an emergency with the baby, so the next day she went to genetic counseling and had an extensive ultra sound. She had already had an amnio a month before because her first baby was born with downs syndrome. We got the call later the next day that baby is ok they are just going to monitor her closely. Hello Disney.
We went and booked and got the trip insurance for safety precausions. I will post more later.

][IMG]
Old 08-29-2009, 11:45 AM   #12
disneyaddicted
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyasmommy View Post
I'm so happy and excited for you! That's a heartwarming story about you and your best friend and I'm glad you shared it with us. My husband thinks I'm a dork for using facebook and myspace but I've reconnected with a LOT of old friends and even family over the years since becoming a member and LOVE it.

I've been very lucky that I've remained close to my two best friends for the last 19 years and don't know what I would do if I ever lost contact with them. :
I don't have a myspace. I actually used my daughters on a whim. it paid off though.
Marzi and I planned to be in eachothers weddings and share in eachothers births of our kids, we missed all that, but we are trying to make up for lost time.
It's great that you still have your BFF's. Being in the military I moved all over and made tons of friends but Marzi was always my kindred spirit. I kind of held everybody else up to her. She could never be duplicated.

Quote:
I can't wait to hear your plans I definately love sharing the excitement with fellow disers - it makes everything even more exciting when you've got people to share it with

There's nowt wrong with being a dork - I'm a dork too and proud of it I always find dorks more interesting than 'normal' people - dorks always have lots of hobbies and fun stuff to talk about and always cheer me up with daft giggly stuff

Oh yes, my Mickey Molecules are truly awake!!!

I'm glad you like the dining plan - I hope we do too
I have the plans coming soon, I love planning and making lists, and making lists of things I need to make a list of. It is more fun when you have people to share it with you.

Dorks Rule! We are an interesting breed.

You will love the dining plan, it feels like you are getting your meals for free, even though it is all prepaid there's just something about not having to fork out actual cash when you eat.

Quote:
I better diet now then, I'll lose 10lb before I go so that I can enjoy putting it back on while im there!!
They give you so much food, I always gain while I'm at Disney, but stay tuned, I have the Disney diet plan and I will post that soon.

][IMG]
Old 08-29-2009, 11:50 AM   #13
reyasmommy
DIS Veteran

Wow, so much drama!! I'm glad everything is okay though and your trip is still on. I'm also glad that everything is good with your sister's baby... Must have been scary for her! I'm also Due in December! It's a very popular month for babies this year.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:31 PM   #14
disneyaddicted
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyasmommy View Post
Wow, so much drama!! I'm glad everything is okay though and your trip is still on. I'm also glad that everything is good with your sister's baby... Must have been scary for her! I'm also Due in December! It's a very popular month for babies this year.
I know right!? We are normally a drama free family for the most part. I am ready for normal again.

I'm so grateful that Lola's baby is healthy. It's a girl. They won't let me name her though, imagine that! They're afraid I'll give her a Disney name. They actually refer to me as Aunt Disney, I love it.

Congratulations on your upcoming delivery.

][IMG]
Old 08-29-2009, 01:03 PM   #15
disneyaddicted
DIS Veteran

our plans so far

We leave on Dec 3rd, all of us flying from different states, but we pretty much all arrive within half hour of eachother.

first day Dec 3 Magic Kingdom with TS meal at LTT

Dec 4th Animal Kingdom with TS meal at Planet Hollywood in DTD

Dec 5th Hollywood Studios with TS meal at 50's Primetime cafe

Dec 6th Epcot With TS meal at Askershus hopefully for breakfast

Dec 7th Hollywood Studios and TS meal at Sci-Fi Dine in Theater

Dec 8th Magic Kingdom and TS Meal at Crystal Palace

Dec 9th Epcot (Happy Birthday to me) Ts meal at Coral Reef

Dec 10th Magic Kingdom TS meal at Captain Jacks DTD

Dec 11th This day is left open to whatever since this is our go home date.

Now all I have to do is pray that I can get all these ADR's for the dates and times I need them.

I have pretty much stuck with the tried and true, there are only 2 places on my list that I haven't tried. Askershus and Captain Jacks. But I like food so this shouldn't be a problem.

I am ahead of the game a bit here, I have lost 10 pounds, it's called the percaset makes me sick diet and the hobble on crutches work out. If I can keep the weight off until my Disney trip it will work well into my plans of eating ALOT!!!!

There is also the Disney work out program, I have posted this on a PTR for my Dec 07 trip, I tried it and I think it works.

This is for you JOJO1980

Follow these steps and I guarantee you the only extra baggage you will bring back with you will be in your suitcase, not on your thighs.
This is a no holds or desserts barred way of doing the DDP. No need to question calories or rethink the extra whip cream.

Every morning jog in place while brushing your teeth and doing your hair and make up, (stop jogging long enough to apply eyeliner) this will start staving off the calories in that morning bagel with cream cheese.
Next brisk walk to the buses. While on the bus do butt crunches, if you do these every bus ride you will have a tone tushy by the end of your stay.
When going onto a ride do walking lunges.
While on the ride throw your hands up in the air and stretch, this elongates the frame thus making you look thinner, which is nice for ride pictures. remember to breath, do this for every ride, even It's a small world, enjoy your time to it's fullest, it's not really excercising if your at Disney ya know.
When you exit the ride, another set of walking lunges.

next comes the cardio vascular workout, or shopping,either way it get's your heart rate going, this will melt calories like butter.

And there you go, Ty's Disney Workout Plan or TDWP.

][IMG]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: