DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2011, 02:40 PM   #31
pennst8r
I say JoePa....

I have done searches for this kind of thread, so I'm just happy to have stumbled upon it. Chiming in so I can find it again closer to our stay.

thanks for the info!
Old 02-23-2011, 03:48 PM   #32
TALB
Mouseketeer

room request

Anyone have a suggestion for a room request? We will be staying in a two bedroom. I would like to be near the pool but don't want to hear the noise of it. I would prefer a marsh view. Any suggestions on what building to request? Thanks
TALB is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-23-2011, 05:16 PM   #33
WebmasterDoc
Administrator

DISboards Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TALB View Post
Anyone have a suggestion for a room request? We will be staying in a two bedroom. I would like to be near the pool but don't want to hear the noise of it. I would prefer a marsh view. Any suggestions on what building to request? Thanks
The resort is pretty compact, so no buildings are very far from the pool. I'd just request a Marsh View and you should be fine. Buildings 17, 18, 22, 24, 27, 29 and 30 all have Marsh views and are nearest the pool though.

Enjoy!
Old 02-08-2012, 08:55 PM   #34
roadtripper
DIS Veteran

Just found this OLD thread through a search--thanks for the great info Webmaster Doc! We are hoping to go to HHI next Pres Week-2013-and hoping for a studio in Live Oak Lodge. DS uses a w/c exclusively for mobility, but we don't need an HCA room (just the elevator), and wouldn't want to take one from someone who does. Any ideas how we should word our reservation, if we can even book at 7 months, so that we won't get one of the 5 studios that wouldn't work for us? Thanks for any help!

roadtripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:02 PM   #35
WebmasterDoc
Administrator

DISboards Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadtripper View Post
Just found this OLD thread through a search--thanks for the great info Webmaster Doc! We are hoping to go to HHI next Pres Week-2013-and hoping for a studio in Live Oak Lodge. DS uses a w/c exclusively for mobility, but we don't need an HCA room (just the elevator), and wouldn't want to take one from someone who does. Any ideas how we should word our reservation, if we can even book at 7 months, so that we won't get one of the 5 studios that wouldn't work for us? Thanks for any help!
If you don't want a HCA Studio, you're only other option is to request a Studio in the lodge and hope for the best. I guess I'd request the HCA to be safe. There are 21 Studios total - with 16 in the lodge with elevator access, but the other five will have steps to navigate.

Good luck!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: