Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2009, 02:44 PM   #1
pocahontasgal87
~Disney Geek~

Why am i doing a trip report, my last trip was Sept 08, I DNT CARE, i feel like it!

lol as u read my title, yes, last time i was at WDW, was Sept 14 - 20(not including the 13 to the 21 cuz we were driving those days) but i really would love to test it out and try to get a report going and a little practice be4 our next trip in MAY 2010!! sooooooo freakin excited! my dad just annouce we could go to disney in may only bc my parents have 100 dollars off from northwest bc they were delay for a day when they were trying to come home and they want to take advantage of it.

I don't work till friday so i might finish this report in a week, we'll see

Cast:
Myself-Dani, short for danielle, I am 22 yrs old, i graduated last yr in June of 2008 from the educational assistant program(working with special needs ppl) Sadly, our job ecomody suxs and i still havent found a job, maybe ill just move to the world and beg for a job there, lol. But i been thinking of going back to school in Sept 2010 and i wanna become a Vet Tech, I love ANIMALS. So ya i work at pizza hut and pay is not too well, lol so ya it will be hard to save up for school and disney for next yr, I can do it!!!

Mom- Loves disney as much as I do, we both plan our trips together, shes a housekeeper and a loving mom to me and my two older sisters who went to disney with us 3 times, and after the 4 time we went it was me and my rents, we still had fun! And sooon after the trip in may we hope to go again wit my nieces and their husbands:D it will be a big family vacation!.

Dad- Not as big of a disney nut as my mom and I are,but will come along and have as much fun as as we do. He works for a mold making company, he loves watching sports and he is a great father! We love chilling in our hot tub and he always does the big thrill rides with me when we go to disney(except the spinning ones ) But still afterall koool.

Anyways if your still reading,then thats wickedly awesome!!!

If u want to read more, then continue on to the next post by moi!

oh here is a pic of me of my trip in 2005 with my golden ears!

Oct 1994(offsite) Oct 1996(offsite) Oct 1999(offsite) Oct 2002(offsite) Oct 2005(POR)
Sept 2008(CSR) May 2010(CBR) Sept 2012 (POR)

Sept 2014 we will be back at Caribbean Beach Resort!!
Old 08-24-2009, 03:43 PM   #2
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

I'm in. I love reading other people's Disney adventures.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-24-2009, 04:16 PM   #3
pocahontasgal87
~Disney Geek~

Day 1

Ok so i reuploaded my pics from sept and excited to start showing off!!lol

Day 1: Sept. 13, 2009

I woke up around 5 am, I was toooo damn excited!! it was like christmas!!! waking up sleeping up, sleeping (yes im 22 and I still cant sleep when christmas comes, lol) so then around 5 am, I gaave up and got ready, lol. Be4 we travel off, we had breakfast, i chill with my dogs for a while be4 we had to drop them off at the shelter(my sister was only watching our cat and my guinea pigs, make it easy for her) After saying goodbye to the dogs,i was sad, then HAPPY ONCE AGAIN BC ITS DISNEY!!!!!!

Anyways, after we had the car pack, thank goodness it wasnt pack like our last vacation,it was jam pack last time, couldnt see outta the back window, and my parents couldnt even see me,lol. So ya anywho we pack the car and gooo thing we left right on time, woooopie! bye bye canada!!

Before we went over the border, we had to make a stop somewhere.......TOM HORTONS, YUMMMMMMMM my dad had his double double coffee, mom had juice and i had ice cap,and we all share timbits:D.

So after we got our timmies we went to the windsor-detroit border.We went through fine thx goodness,sometimes we wait like forever at the border. So after we went through, i open up my laptop, pop in my first movie, while my rents listen to music and chit chatted.

We drove through MI, OH, then when we enter kentucky we wanted somelunch...heres a MC ? where we eat
A: Arby's
B.Mcdonald's
C.TacoBell
D.we pack a lunch!!!

and the answer is............................

DING DING, if u guess A, u r CORRECT!!!!
ARBYS!!!!!!!!!

ok so after we ate our beef and cheddars and curly fries, we headed again on the rd, drove through the rest of kentucky then Tennessee, doing what we were doing be4,me movies and rent music,oooo yaaa we r sooo fun on rd trips!!! woooooooooooooooot!!!,

Then it was time to eat dinner. Wr wanted a TS so we stop at a new place be4 and its not in canada.."Shoney's"
I made a very "interesting" salad

it was gooood, lol then me and my mom had clubhouses and my dad had fish and chips

It was gooood, if im ever somewhere in america i would come back.

now back to the rd, oh ya we did stop at some gas stations and if i could remember, gas was at a decent price...but it could of been lower.

So we arrived in Georgia and gotto our hotel for the night at the Comfort Suites at a discounted price(actually we got something better, u'll find out on day 2, teehee) The room was a great size!!!

After going on internet and telling everyone we made it safe after driving little more then half, i went to bed, kinda,i was still to darn excited to sleeeep.So plz stay tune for day 2 and see what lucky surprise we got in the morning!!

Oct 1994(offsite) Oct 1996(offsite) Oct 1999(offsite) Oct 2002(offsite) Oct 2005(POR)

Old 08-24-2009, 06:44 PM   #4
pocahontasgal87
~Disney Geek~

Day 2

Ok after eating some foood im up for some more writing!!!

Day 2: Sept 14, 2009

Ok so we all woken up very excited b/c today was the day we arrive in WDW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woke up around 7, we were on our way to have free continital(however u spell it,lol) breakfast, weclose the door to the room and realized the door did not lock:| We were hungry and didnt feel like packing up the car now, So we went to the front desk and told them about it, and they said they would go there while we ate breakfast. While we eating, were hoping no one took anything from our room.

After breakfast, we went to our room and guess what, i guess no one cameto fix our rooom, at least no one stole anything. So after we pack the car and me and my dad go to check out and pay, The front desk then said dont worry, the room is on us.....were like:O reallly, ...thanks! lol. So ya i guess they felt bad thatour door didnt lock and didnt charge us for the night, SWEEEEET DEAL!!!, lol.

So then on the rd we went, and if u guess again,i was watching movies and they were listening to music. We went to a gas station and my mommy bought me a snack:D

what a nice mommy i have:D

Here is us on the road,driving through kentucky then made it to FL finally,woooooopie!!!

Im sooo happy that it didnt rain during our week cuz it was around the hurricane season,we may had a little spit but thats all!, woooooooooooooooo

and now......DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN(MUSIC PLAYING IN BACKGROUND)

THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I threw my laptop down!!! (lol no i place it gently on the seat,lol) and was looking out the window in amazement:D i reallly love driving around WDW,seeing the signs, seeing the resorts u drive by, rides from a far distance, etc,makes me soooo happy:D

We made it to CSR!!! WOOOOOOOOO i always wanted to go to mexico and now i experience what its like,lol

We all go together to check in:D we didnt wait long to check in and we receive our map of the resort and other pamslets. Then we went across to buy tickets for MNSSHP:D me and my mom love the party and getting free CANDY,We bought tickets for the tuesday partyso not far away:D

I wanted to get a picture by the fountain, it was soo purdy

After looking around in the main lobby,we decided to try to find our rooms, I totally fogot what our section was call but it was close by the restaurant,main lobby, so not too bad.

Ok funny moment, we drive to our section ok, and we were trying to figure out where our room was, we been driving around 4 like 10 mins, then we decided to park somewhere and find our room, we found our rooom, it was nice, then we were kinda of confuse to wear to park cuz well first there were numbers on the parking lot and we thought they were ur assign parking space, we try to find our "parking space" for like 20 mins and were all yelling at each other,my mom got outta the car and said she is gonna look on fooot!!! lol then me and my dad got out following, then we finally said, after an half hour, why dont we just ask something, im pretty sure u park anywhere, so luckly we see a CM and ask do we park anywhere and he said yes...........LOL OH GOSH!!! I CANT BELIEVE WE WASTED AN HALF HOUR OF FINDING NOTHING! LMAO but now that i look back on it, it was funnny lol.

Ok now we settle in our rooms and no more angry moods in us, lol, it was time for our ADR at the Maya Grill. Ohone thing i like to point out was we were on a free dining plan, OMG, im sooo happy we got it, u know how many pounds i probably gain! omg sooo much foood and it was all freeeeeeeeeeeeee.lol

Anyways we went to the Maya Grill and we got sat right away!:D we were sat near some cooks and i was really amazed buy the big fires they had, hehehe. The waiter came and what can i say he was really nice and helpful bc it was our first restaurant with the dining plan for the first time and the interaction he had with us was awesome!. So here is what we all had:

free bread they gave us:D

me and mymom had the steak

my dad's meal

\my parents try i think it was call frie cheesecake, and i had the creme brulee and it was ssooooooo DELICIOUS!

After an amazing dinner, we went back to our room and got ready to go to ........

PLEASURE ISLAND!!!!!!!!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im gonna party with my parents!!! lol it was alot of fun!!
Im very sad that tey tooken away pleasure island o well, if it makes other ppl happy of what they r putting there now then i guess its fine....theres always drinking around the world!! lol.

So our first bar was 8TRAXX: DISCO BABY!!!(DANCING LIKE A DISCO PERSON!)

YA i grew up wit my parents listening to oldies music and what can i say, i like it in there!! the dance floor was sweeet! surprise even my parents dance with me on the dance floor

before when everyone started dancing

Me and my mom bought the cups where u can fill the drink with anything and bring it out, im looking at it now as i type:D

So after me and my parents had a few drinks and dance on the floor, we wanted to check out the Adventurer's club. We made it in time for one show and what can i say, we were all LOL! it was koooool, i would love to like to have something like that here in canada, i go every weekend almost:D

Then after the show, we wanted to see what Manniquins was like, I order a drink and me and my parents just sat by the spinning dance floor watching (and giggling!) at this one dude on the dance floor, thinking he has the moves and such,lol it was entertaining. So after maniquins, we wanted to check out the comedy club, and again we were LOL again,we r a comedy fam but be4 the show started some ppl in front of us were being loud and roudy! but thank goodness they didnt do it during the show, lol. After we wanted to see one more show from the adventurer club.It was sooo kooooll! lol what else can i say, im sooo sadden they took away the adventurer'sclub they couldof at leasetkept that place instead of taken it all away. Oh well

After all our drinking and giggling! it was time to go back to our room and sleep and to get up early for our first full day! WOOOOOPIE!!!

coming up, a day in TYPHOON LAGOON--AWWWWWWWWWWWW .......huh how did i get over here???? and "grrrrrr my camera no!!!!........later.....YAY!!!!

Old 08-25-2009, 04:17 PM   #5
pocahontasgal87
~Disney Geek~

Day 3

Ok im am up for some more writing!!! woooot!!

Day 3: Monday, Sept. 15, 2009

Ok, me and my mom get up early, i say around 6am, we were soooo excited!! I got ready first in the bathroom, then after i was watching the disney world top 10 or something like over and over lol.

Here is some photos from our rooom:D

Be4 we headed to Typhoon Lagoon, we wanted to grab a snack with our snack credits, We had muffins and fill up our mugs:D

Ok as we got on the bus for TL, iwas really excited, we been to disney 6 times but never been to TL,i was realllllly excited!!!!

Once we arrive my eyes just open up sooo wide. As we enter, i took out my waterproof camera and got a nice snapshot of this

Then we went to get a locker to throw all our junk in,then first up, THE WAVEPOOOL!!

OMG what can i say, this wavepool was SOOOO MUCH FUN!!! i could be in it for hours and not get bored,lol, one point im here and then after im like woah!! how i get allll the way over here!! lol.Me and my dad had sooo much fun in here, while my mom sat on the bench and im shock that the waves came and hit her too,i cant believe it went that far to her!!

here r some pics

me and my dad go under water between waves, they come every 90 secs

I soo want to come back here on my next trip just to go in the wavepoool, i recommend it for everyone who loves water!!

Ok next was for me(parents didnt wanna come with me:[) was the shark reef but be4 so, i had to take a pic of this

So i go in line for the shark reef, got in within 5 mins, a CM so us how to put our sstuff on and told us just swim from one end to the other. What can i say, the water was FREEEEZING, lol, i really dnt like freezing water but i was a big girl and got in. If i knew how to use my mask properly i probably would of saw more fishes, but really i didnt see muchall i saw were like 2 or 3 small fishes, thats all....i was disapointed, i dno, but o well.

After that, me and my dad wanted to do a few slides, we went on the recent new one"Crush and Gusher" It was pretty fun! we both enjoy it. Then we went on couple more slides, waits were great, all were like 5 mins or less which was sweeeeeeeeeeet. Then we decided to all go on the lazy river.

lol took like 5 mins for my parents to get on a tube, my dad like flipover, lol it was funny for a moment then i stop laughing and then help him on, lol.

picture of uss

i thought i had video of the lazy river but cant find it on my computer, o welll

After that we did a few more slides, and i conquer my fear and did(sorry cant think the name of this slide, its was one of those tall slides that go straight down, i was freaking out in line, but after i got there, i smile and when the light went green, i push myself down!!!!!! boy, that was FUN!!!! but if i go to BB again i dno if i could do SP, lol.

So we were done around 3 and we went back to the resort to change, and then got on a bus to DHS.

My favourite ride there is TOT!!!:D but we didnt go on that till later. We were hungry for lunch,so we went to the ABC Commissionary and use our CS credit:D
me and my dad got sandwiches, and my mom got a big salad. and lookie what i pick out for dessert.

after we decided to go in line for the great movie ride,and be4 we enter, i had to put my hand on some of those hands on the ground

Great Movie ride was great as always, then we went to see how TSM was, the line like like 2 hours long and they ran outta fastpasses so we never got the chance to ride it, o well, hopefully next trip. So we did more of great attractions, muppets, i love that 3D show, Then i had to purchase my first disney pinunder the hat i bought it:D

We wanted to see if lights,motor and action was opwn but it was close during our time there then i had a small incident, i drop my video camera!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i was getting all worryand screaming cuz it wouldnt turn back on!!!, i was mad, for a good o half hour i would say cuz i really wanted to film our vacation.

After the incident, we went for the backlottour, i wanted to do the scene be4 the tour, me and dad did it in 2005 and it was alot of fun!! but we were in the back of the line and they usually pick someone in the front of the line, o well, i didnt feel like waitin for the next show, lol. So here r more photos

as u can tell, i took pics of the the POTC,i love the movies and ride!!!

So we wanted to finally ride TOT and RNRC, along the way,i took te pic of the hat:D
and then this:D

So we went and got some fasspasses for the TOT cuz it was an hour wait, I think we should of done the other way around, we went on RNRC and the wait was like an hour and a half and as we got off, our TOT fasspasses were almost up but we had to make it to our ADR at Sci fi, so we decided to come back

So as we enter the sci fi, we sat and waited for like 10 mins, my parents didnt want a car table so just got a table for 4. The atmosphere was AWESOME in there, i never really been to a drive thru so i kinda felt like i was really in there but i wasnt in a car...grrr...lol. We all order the shrimp alfredo pasta, yess we always order the same or something simlar. As we were waiting for our food, there was a family of 3 next to us,and a boy got sick and....yuk, say no more, lol. But thank goodness we didnt get sick by it and ate our pastas. It was reallly yummy:D

and then i was sooo stuff, i couldnt even finish my sundae

o well, i had a few bites and it was goooooood and plus we didnt had to pay,thx to free dining, it was ok if i didnt have to finish it, lol.

Ok so after a wonderful dinner, me and my dad went back to TOT and thx goodness the line was shorter, wooooopie!! i never get sick of this ride,its just awesome!!! So it was EMH at the studio so we stay later for more fun and rides=]

Im sadden that we didnt see fantasmic for once, i really loved that show but unfortunately it started around our dinner time o well, i must warn my mother in advance we got to book our ADR wayyyyyyy head of time instead of crappy times, lol, o well, i seen it be4 so not bad i guess.... lol

Anyways we saw the little mermaid show and we skip it the last few trips and what can i say bout this, it was great as always:D but i like be4 when they jad water fall on u in the begggining but they didnt during this show, ahh well, lol yea u probably notice i say o well alot, lmao.

Is weird, for this trip we didnt see alot of the shows this time at the studios,only like the little mermaid, maybe cuz we got there around 4 so ya thats probably it, we were gonna come back later but we decided to go to epcot again instead,lol.

Anyways continue, after a fun day at TL and DHS, we were tiring and wanted to go back to sleeeeep..............wait be4 we go in i wanted one pciture by the fountain near our roooom

and here r the ....oooh i thinki i remember now!! lol our section was call cavitas i think, lol, but anyways here r the rooms found the ground

Ok we get in our room i change quickly and pass out on the bed.

oh wait i didnt go right to bed i try to charge my video camera for a little bit and i try it and guess what IT WORKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN FILM AGAIN!!! LOL

STAY TUNED FOR AK AND THEN TIME TO TRICK OR TREAT AT MNNSHP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-26-2009, 03:16 PM   #6
pocahontasgal87
~Disney Geek~

Day 4

Ok, time for day 4!! ohh i want bigger font and colour this time:D

Day 4: Tuesday Sept. 16, 2009

We all got up at the usually time, 7am. Got ready for the day to head over to AK!!.

Now we wanted to try out the pepper market for breakfast. I read some mix reviews of this place, but we all wanted to check it out.
Its kinda like TS,u r seated and given paper cards, the server took ur drink orders and toldusto go up to anystation and ask what u want and then u get stamp of what u got.
we all order this

It was pretty goood, we all like it, (we came back again like 2 times after, lol)

After a greatbreakfast,we headed towards the buses and got on for AK=] We arrive at the park bout half hour after it open(now i have to bring this up, lol, but in our trip in 2005, we were waiting around near the front and we see this moving tree rolling around, then he came up to me, took one goood look at me and said in a funny voice"thats a goofy looking hat" lol, i was wearing a goofy hat, loli thought it was funny),lolok back to my story..

me and my dad were thrill to go on EE for the first time!, so we headed straight there

First we thought the lines were gonna be long so we wanted to get fast passes.....but once we got there, the wait was 5 mins!!!:O

WE HAVE TO GO ON NOW!!!,lol so we basically walkall the way through to the loading area. pretty sweet but didnt really get the chance to look wat the qunue what like, ahh well, lol. So me and my dad second row! wooooo
I gotta say, that this is now my FAV disney ride! lol i love it!
(takesquick photo snap of our ride photo,toolazy to scan lol)

everyone around me was chicken to put their hands up, i was the brave one,lol.

So after the ride, we wanted to go ride kilojaro safari, it was awesome, alot of animals were actually out:D, we waited for like half hour, not too bad cmpare to the last couple trips like 45-1 hr waits.
here r some pics

After the safari, we wanted to head towards its tough to be a bug, its ok attraction but i hate bugs!! and i hated when they had the feeling u got stung and then bugs crawling under ur butt in the end, lol they felt real and i didnt like that!!,lol

After that,we headed towards Dinoland, until i saw.....Pooh and friends meet and greet:D i wanted to have some pics with them,after all they were my fav!!

i swear eeyore wouldnt let go of me from hugging, i was trying to let go and he wouldnt, lol

Now then, time to ride dinosaur!!! again another halfhour wait

the ride was fun as always!

I had to get more pics:D

Now time for lunch, took us likehalf our to decide what we wanted....then finally chose the pizzafari

thanks again for free dining!!!:D

After lunch, i wanted to see the finding nemo musical for the first time. We got there kinda late and sat close to the back. O well we still ad a good view of the stage. It was really cute and the performers did an amazing job!

After the show it was time to go back to our hotels and grab our costumes for tonight's MNSSHP!!!

to be continue......:D

Old 08-26-2009, 03:18 PM   #7
pocahontasgal87
~Disney Geek~

Ok i think i did the front wrong be4, so this is a test!! lol

Old 08-26-2009, 03:40 PM   #8
pocahontasgal87
~Disney Geek~

Day 4 continue

WOOOOOOOO I GOT IT! LOL, anyways continuing:D

Day4 Continuation:

So after we pick upour pirate costumes, we went to fort wilderness for our ADR at Trail's End, i dnt think we needed a ADR but we did it anyways,lol te food here was alright, this would probably have been my least fav TS during this trip.

buffet style!!

NOW, TIME FOR COSTUMES!!! so we went in the bathrooms to change,
arrr mateys!!!

i wish i took a pic of my parents,they look funnny, lol.

So we decided to take the boat to MK, the boat seem likeforever!! but it eventually came and we were on our way to the PARTY!!!

We got in line, received our bags to TRICKORTREAT!! main streeet loook sooo awesome!!! i love it! ishould of took pictures!!!! o well.
We headed towards tomorrowland and did get some candy around there then i wanted to try the laugh floor, OMG, this attraction was sooo funny, i love how they pick on ppl on the screen, lol, i could go on this like 20 times, lol it was funny and cute, lol.

After did a few more rides in tomorrow land. best thing about this party, hardly any waits!!, Then we went through fantasyland and we said halowishes, it was pretty amazing, having firworks alll around u!then after more CANDY!!!!,lol we r candy fiends then it was time to ride
the haunted mansion, it was the first time going on after the rehab. It look pretty koool, great job disney!!! HM is alsot in my top 5 category! i love it! i use to be soo scare the first time i went on when i was 7, i was kicking and screaming!!! lol.

now one of ourfav parades....BOO TO YOU!!!!!:D

CAPTION JACK WAS TALKING TO ME!!!

these guys r always coool!!

great parade as always!!, for the rest of the evening we walk around and try to find every spot to get CANDY!!!!! lol, after we go back to our room,pig out from it a little then we pass out...lol

oh heres a photo i just found now that i took:D lol

stay tune for a day in EPCOT!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old 08-28-2009, 01:56 PM   #9
pocahontasgal87
~Disney Geek~

Day 5

Goood Afternoon! and now today i will write day 5 reports

Day 5: Wednesday, Sept. 17,2008

We all got up early again after a fun day partying at MNSSHP We decided to use our snack credits for a breakfast snack. I also bought some little extras like strawberries

while eating we had little friends coming towards us, hehe

After a good breakfast snack we headed towards the buses and gone on for EPCOT!!!!

First thing we ride, was SSE, like always,wealways ride it first. I love the new update of this ride, it was hilarious when they took ur photo in the beginning and near the end have a little story of u, lol it was funny.

After SSE, we headed toward, MS/TT,we got on EEA, i always like the part where we went through the Dinos

Then it was time for mission space!

back in 2005 me and my dad rode this and we felt fine after, but this time, it shook my dad up. After we sat for a little bit, we went on test track, oh i forgot to mension we pick up some fasspasses just be4 mission space cuz lines were LONGG. Test Track was GREAT as always:D

Then we headed towards soarin to get fasspasses. As we waited,we got lunch at the seasons place

we had time still, so we decided to ride the land boat ride. After a enjoyable boatride, time for SOARIN!!!, This ride is just soo.........whats the word....."AWWWWWW.....oooooooo.......EEEEEEEE" lol i love this ride:D

After that, it was time for Nemo!!!! one of my favourite movies and it was new to us this area, they were building this last time we went in 2005. It was cute, riding clams and seeing all the characters, and i learn some new songs from the movie, lol. Then after we look inside for a little then we wanted to see turtle talk with crush.It was soooo cooool! i really wanted to ask him a question but i was shy in raising my hand, but it was more for little children anyways...hehe.

some pics

I love those seagulls!!!!.........MINE MINE MIIIIINNNNEEE

After it was time to head over to Journey into Imagination, cute attraction tooo and we enjoy playing in there afterwards:D yes we r all adults here and playing with as much stuff we saw as we can, lol. Then time for another 3D attraction Honey i shrunk the Audience, lol i love 3D stuff im just not a fan when they have the special effect like rat crawling at ur feet, lol i try to stick my feet up, lol, i know its not real but it feels like it! lol.

then it was time for club cool!

Alot of the coke was great except beverly, yuck!! lol, my dad thought it tasted like a mix drink and didnt fine it gross:|....lol....ook then.

Up Next, WORLD SHOWCASES!!!

Old 08-28-2009, 02:11 PM   #10
pocahontasgal87
~Disney Geek~

continuation from day 5!

Ok so after a fun day in the furture world it was time to DRUM ROLL PLEASE!...............TRAVELING THE WORLD!!!!

First up, we decided to go home to Canada, we miss it dearly.......NOT!!!,lol

We check out this canadian band, some weird lady was dancing funny in front of us, sorry i didnt take a picture of her, but heres the band, lol.

I wanted to get more photos but we were kinda in a rush to make it to our ressie at Biengarden in Germany,one of our traits so we had to try this place out. It was very interesting. Theres this big table, and u csn sit up to 3 families here, so we sat with two other pairs, chatted a little, then we were hungry and got up for the buffet

Food was alright, i still come back whenever i come again. We were close by the stage so that was pretty koool!. Here is some pics of outside the restaurant.

So after dinner, we continue along the world,stop ata few stores, but thats pretty much it, then we were tire so we headed home cuz we knew we be back again on friday.

When we arrive back, me and my dad decided to grab a drink at the bar that was just outside.

I Love my margaritas!,STAY TUNE FOR DAY 6 AT THE MK!:D

Old 08-28-2009, 07:50 PM   #11
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Oh No! I can't see the pictures in the last couple of posts!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 08-28-2009, 11:36 PM   #12
pocahontasgal87
~Disney Geek~

uh oh!!, i see them fine......weird..

Old 09-04-2009, 01:17 PM   #13
pocahontasgal87
~Disney Geek~

Day 6

Thursday Sept. 18,2009:

Wow pretty soon it will be a yr since i was last in disney. Only 8 more months!!!!!, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Anyways, hehe, My mom and I got up, got ready and then my dad got up too. We were right on schedule. We decided to grab something from the bakery since we heard great things from there.

So we arrive to our busstop, got on in less then 10 mins. Then we were happy to be back at the magic kingdom since our last visit(halloween )) Before we enter, I wanted a picture in front of the halloween display.

As we got in, it was kinda crowded, but we try to make our way to the bakery. Unfortunately, the lines were HUGE so we decided to skip it oh well maybe next time. So then I through my cam(no, just handed over my cam to my mom, lol) to take a pic of me in front of the castle

As we reach the castle, we werent sure were to turn to find a place for food, either in adventureland or tomorrowland. We decided to go towards adventureland, I dno if we r blind but we didnt really find anything...lol. So we went back and headed towards tomorrowland.As we got there, I saw PUSH!! It was kinda funny i was video taping and all te sudden a kid kicks him!, i got it on video, and I just uploaded it to youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7QkGBMdRdA

hehehe so after, we finally decided to go in cosmic ray, we just got some snacks with our snack credit.

Then me and my mom r huge POTC fans so we wanted to go ride the ride, it would of been so much easier if we found something in adventureland, lol. So we use our legs and walk all te way back to ride!:D I really the new update of the ride, but it be extra cool if they added a will turner anamatromic in the ride, hes soooo cute!, lol. After the ride, we look around the store.I had to try on some hats:D

Now we had to hurry back on mainstreet for our ADR at Tony`s, So we try to walk fast again! heehe. We made it just in time:D

Continue on in next post.

Old 09-04-2009, 01:34 PM   #14
pocahontasgal87
~Disney Geek~

continuation

So we arrive to the restaurant, waited a few mins, then got seated. We all order some kind of pasta, me of course love shimp alfredo so had to order that and for dessert i wanted to try te bomb icecream!:D

Man that cheesecake my dad ad look HUGE, everything else was yummy! i sooo wanna come back here again

So then as we left, we wanted to go back to ADVENTURELAND, lol, so we march back, hehe, we went in the tiki room, kool little show. Then we made our way in Frontierland, we got some fastpasses for BTMRR, and we then wanted to ride HM:D awesome ride!!! then it was getting clase to the 3 oclock parade.

As we found seats we still had time and me and my dad could use our fasspasses for BTMRR. So my mom sat there a and we decided to go ride:D I also got another youtube video of us riding
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jta_JS0XUIY

FUN!! eheheheh i love rides! Anyways we got back to our seats and ten just chill till the parade started

Ok then me and my mom knew there was jack sparrow tutorial, so guess what, BACK TO ADVENTURELAND, WOOOO, lol. We were one of the first ppl there so we had a great viewing

awesome show!!!..........continue on next post

Old 09-04-2009, 01:47 PM   #15
pocahontasgal87
~Disney Geek~

So after the show, we wanted to see how long it was for SM, it was pretty long so we got some FP. So we headed towards HM, again lol love that ride.

Then we needed to sit so we decided to go in the HOP. Then we were deciding what counter service we wanted, toook us long for us to decide!!! ughhh lol, so we decided then finally go back to cosmic ray`s lol.

my FP for splash, so we go back to ride it and guess what it broke down, grrrr we coulda came back later but we never did. Anyways we went back to tomrrowland and rode more rides, me and my dad did space, ten we all did BL, SGA, COP, then laug floor, i love that show. Then it was time for the SPECTRO MAGIC!

it was awesome as always, after, we were very tire and decided to head back. Here is the castle all lit up

STAY TUNE FOR OUR LAST FULL DAY IN DISNEY!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: