Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2009, 11:45 AM   #196
taekwondo mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrixieB View Post
I can't thank you enough! I think I am going to surprise my husband and do these tonight. He will flip!

Thank you so much again. These boards are filled with awesome people!!

Your Welcome
taekwondo mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:50 AM   #197
taekwondo mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymstx View Post
I have a couple of requests, please and thank you!
I was wondering if we could have this one, the roller coaster one, that could say - Having fun with family at Walt Disney World 2010... in black font please.
#54MFR_Roll

Also #51MFR_Group Red
Saying - Walt Disney World 2010

Thank you ever so much!!!!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-28-2009, 01:31 PM   #198
lbuher
DIS Veteran

Need one custom made - cruise-related

Hi Veronica. I have spent many hours on this board, trying to find/decide for sure what designs to "order" for our cruise in January. I think I finally have everything narrowed down and am ready to order a handful of things from various designers, but there is one design in particular that I cannot find anywhere. I noticed in your photobucket that you have several cruise-related designs, and I'm hoping you can maybe work something up for me?

What I have in mind is a rectangular shape with an image of the Wonder ship (smaller size - not taking up A LOT of the space), with the traditional Disney characters (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, etc...) What I would like for it to say is "Cruisin' with our WONDERful Grandkids". I would also need another one that says "Cruisin' with our WONDERful Kids". If there could be some ocean and/or beach in the picture, that would be great, and if there is a good place to put 2010, that would be great, too.

I posted a related request on the DCL forum but haven't heard back from anyone there, so I'm not hopeful that anything is gonna come from there. I zeroed in on you on this board because of your cruise-related designs and the quality of your work! There might possibly be something like this that exists somewhere on this board in somebody's photobucket, but I sure haven't been able to find it!

TIA.....
lbuher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:55 PM   #199
gymstx
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by taekwondo mom View Post

thanks ever so much!
gymstx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 05:52 PM   #200
gilliansmommy
Mouseketeer

Could I please get these

72MH-Gillian
173MH-Faith

Thanks so much
Old 09-30-2009, 05:55 PM   #201
gilliansmommy
Mouseketeer

sorry

Last edited by gilliansmommy; 09-30-2009 at 06:27 PM.
gilliansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:25 PM   #202
gilliansmommy
Mouseketeer

Last request. LOL

13HW_mickey nook hall with Matt, Dan, Toma, Faith, and Gillian. Then Happy Halloween 2009

thanks
Old 10-03-2009, 02:25 PM   #203
cogero
DIS Veteran

Hi Veronica

While I was making my T-shirts my daughter decided she would like to match her dad and brother so I need the following

Cars #7 Chiara

Thanks so much

Etsy ID: ChiarasCouture2014 here we come... WDW, a cruise, F&G and more!!! Why don't we make this trip report about 2012 & 2013.
Christmas & My Happy Place Equals Perfection. - A Dec 2011 PTR
cogero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 08:49 AM   #204
taekwondo mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbuher View Post
Hi Veronica. I have spent many hours on this board, trying to find/decide for sure what designs to "order" for our cruise in January. I think I finally have everything narrowed down and am ready to order a handful of things from various designers, but there is one design in particular that I cannot find anywhere. I noticed in your photobucket that you have several cruise-related designs, and I'm hoping you can maybe work something up for me?

What I have in mind is a rectangular shape with an image of the Wonder ship (smaller size - not taking up A LOT of the space), with the traditional Disney characters (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, etc...) What I would like for it to say is "Cruisin' with our WONDERful Grandkids". I would also need another one that says "Cruisin' with our WONDERful Kids". If there could be some ocean and/or beach in the picture, that would be great, and if there is a good place to put 2010, that would be great, too.

I posted a related request on the DCL forum but haven't heard back from anyone there, so I'm not hopeful that anything is gonna come from there. I zeroed in on you on this board because of your cruise-related designs and the quality of your work! There might possibly be something like this that exists somewhere on this board in somebody's photobucket, but I sure haven't been able to find it!

TIA.....

Old 10-04-2009, 08:52 AM   #205
taekwondo mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymstx View Post
thanks ever so much!
Your Welcome
Old 10-04-2009, 11:16 AM   #206
lbuher
DIS Veteran

Looks great!

Thank you so much, Veronica, for putting these together! I think I like the first one (with Minnie in the picture) the best, out of the two options, and I can definitely use them as is. I was wondering though, if there was any way to make the WONDER part of Wonderful stand out a little more - like in bold or in bigger letters or something? To make the name of the ship kinda jump out? (Does that make sense?) If you don't have to time to mess with it, though, then I definitely understand!

I very much appreciate your time and trouble!

No ticker right now....

1999 NCL
2007 RCL Sovereign of the Seas
2010 Disney Wonder
2011 Disney Dream
lbuher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:17 PM   #207
chunky_azz
Dance like no one is watching

Hi I was wondering if you would have time to make this disign for me, Im sorry im asking for it sooo soon and if you cant get to it no problem, but we have our homecoming this week and I wanted to make a shirt for my dd for her class day and that is Tuesday, I would have asked sooner, but they just told us Friday. Again thank you.

http://s352.photobucket.com/albums/r...rb-2brooke.jpg

Her name is Emmari.
chunky_azz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:49 AM   #208
candl8d
Earning My Ears

In need AGAIN!!

Veronica I would like to start with a great BIG THANK YOU! You are not only a great designer but also a mind reader. You seem to give me just what I am thinking on my designs. You ROCK!!
Now, I have a request for a t-shirt design that is for our Student Council trip next week. We are going to Disney for the SASC convention and I am going to be responsible for 8 Jr. High kids. I want them all to have a flashy t-shirt on so I can spot them easily but also a souvenir, probably bright orange. I was looking around and don't know where I saw a design that had family vacation ideas and listed their names in, or around ears with characters and or parks in the background. Anyway, I wanted to see what you could come up with here are the facts:
DeRidder Junior High
Student Council 2009
(w/kids names on it)
Jacqueline
Aimee
Shelby
Kennetra
Trent
Troy
Cullen
Copeland
Kyle
Jay
Thanks for your time and energy!!

Last edited by candl8d; 10-05-2009 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Not ears design
candl8d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:59 AM   #209
taekwondo mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilliansmommy View Post
Could I please get these

72MH-Gillian
173MH-Faith

Thanks so much

Old 10-05-2009, 08:11 AM   #210
taekwondo mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilliansmommy View Post
Last request. LOL

13HW_mickey nook hall with Matt, Dan, Toma, Faith, and Gillian. Then Happy Halloween 2009

thanks

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: