Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2009, 04:28 PM   #1456
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaateamsgrandma View Post
I love Tommy Boy

Well, beauty didn't work out for him so much last time. Maybe he should just buy a blindfold.

My girls have Darth saying I am your father on their ringtone when Don calls them
Tommy Boy is one of our favorites. I like those "old" movies like Tommy Boy, Can't Buy Me Love, Black Sheep, etc. Stuff before they started making everything gory, bloody, packed with serious curse words, etc. Just like the funny stuff. Every once in a while, I will watch something that's a little different. We watched Disturbia a couple of weeks ago. It's more of a mystery than bloody gory.

The boss said he'd absolutely take this woman if she had good health insurance and no "rug rats". I think I'll get him a blindfold for Boss' Day. You all know that tomorrow is Boss' Day right!

A while back Lacey recorded her yelling LACEY'S CALLING! LACEY'S CALLING! LACEY'S CALLING! It's my ringtone when she calls me. Scares the daylights out of me every time.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 10-15-2009, 04:30 PM   #1457
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaateamsgrandma View Post
BTW Lisa. How are Lacey and Jesse?

She called about two weeks ago and we were talking about her Biology class and out of the blue she said "Oh by the way, I'm going to marry Jesse someday." I asked her if they had been talking about it and she said "No, I just know. God told me." I said if God approves of him and she approves of him, then I approve of him.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-15-2009, 04:34 PM   #1458
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Just in case you guys didn't catch it in my reply to Ginny.....

TOMORROW IS BOSS' DAY! Stop at Wal-Mart on the way home if you've forgotten.

Mel, I know it'll be hard to find something for that ornery boss of your's but I am sure you can at least find a card. Maybe a sarcastic one. Change that. Make it all sweet and flowery. Kill 'em with kindness, I always say!

Old 10-15-2009, 04:42 PM   #1459
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

My friend's daughter has an answer tone set for her mom and grandmother that says send money. Where do these kids get this stuff. Thanks for the bosses day reminder. My boss loves flowers

Follow this link to see my TR. Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits and did I mention Rain?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2211283&
Old 10-15-2009, 04:43 PM   #1460
hhockman
DIS Veteran

Great update on SFRTH and the Tiki Room. We didn't do the Tiki Room this time. Oops. Giving stuff away. There's so much we missed. I keep thinking about the expense of June and wondering if we really should do it. Especially knowing we're going to have to pay to go to Mississippi for a week for Will's All Stars. But the September trip was just so not an US trip. It was great for what it was-a family trip-but it just seems like we missed so much of us. Don't know. I just can't seem to let the idea go. Even though we now owe my parents about $1000 for Jordan and we're not done yet.

Might just have to make it a shorter/smaller trip than planned (but I MUST see Harry Potter!).

So does the mystery lady have any "rug rats"?

Lacey's remark about Jesse made me inside.

Ginny, I LOVE what your girls have for ringtones. I need to find that one for when my dad calls. The boys would LOVE it!
Old 10-15-2009, 04:53 PM   #1461
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhockman View Post
Great update on SFRTH and the Tiki Room. We didn't do the Tiki Room this time. Oops. Giving stuff away. There's so much we missed. I keep thinking about the expense of June and wondering if we really should do it. Especially knowing we're going to have to pay to go to Mississippi for a week for Will's All Stars. But the September trip was just so not an US trip. It was great for what it was-a family trip-but it just seems like we missed so much of us. Don't know. I just can't seem to let the idea go. Even though we now owe my parents about $1000 for Jordan and we're not done yet.

Might just have to make it a shorter/smaller trip than planned (but I MUST see Harry Potter!).

So does the mystery lady have any "rug rats"?

Lacey's remark about Jesse made me inside.

Ginny, I LOVE what your girls have for ringtones. I need to find that one for when my dad calls. The boys would LOVE it!
Do you think your bluetooth will go that far. I'll send it right down. There is a website out there that is free and you make your own or download what other people have done. I'll have to ask Don the name cause I don't use it but I have stolen lots of good ringtones.

Lisa, Lacey gave you the perfect answer. If she feels that strongly about it then it's all good. Congrats when the time comes

Follow this link to see my TR. Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits and did I mention Rain?

Old 10-15-2009, 05:25 PM   #1462
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Lisa, I love what Lacey said about Jesse...

all your ringtones are too funny and I missed something about the "BOSS" about his last lady... and so does the new one have "rug rats"?!?...

loved the update...we did not do the Tiki room or the Jungle cruise; bet you can't guess why?!? if you guess RAIN you win the prize!!!
Old 10-15-2009, 05:28 PM   #1463
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by longing2Batdisney View Post
Lisa, I love what Lacey said about Jesse...

all your ringtones are too funny and I missed something about the "BOSS" about his last lady... and so does the new one have "rug rats"?!?...

loved the update...we did not do the Tiki room or the Jungle cruise; bet you can't guess why?!? if you guess RAIN you win the prize!!!
You do need to go back and read his last one was a hooker.

Did it rain on you when you were in Disney in May?

Old 10-15-2009, 05:48 PM   #1464
Pikester
DIS Veteran

Jeeze, miss a couple of days and get way behind!

I told my DH that I want to vist the Tiki Room this year. We've always just skipped it to get to the other stuff.

Old 10-15-2009, 06:55 PM   #1465
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I got way behind again today. I want to do O'hana if we go again too. That on my list. And Sci Fi, and Arkerhus breakfast, and Teppon Edo. I want to dtry differnt things, and I havehard Akershus breakfast is really good. plus characters, we can't go totally without characters. LOL!

Try picturetrail for some pics. I think you can load 75 on there.

Great update again!
If I get a chance I'll look for some fall colored pics form a year or two. ago. I haven't been out to take any this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
She called about two weeks ago and we were talking about her Biology class and out of the blue she said "Oh by the way, I'm going to marry Jesse someday." I asked her if they had been talking about it and she said "No, I just know. God told me." I said if God approves of him and she approves of him, then I approve of him.
I wondered if they were dating? Are they? I don;t know if you ever said they were or not, but I kind of had a feeling they were more than friends.

I can't beleive you got banned. Wow! Did they tell you or are you just deleted?
Old 10-15-2009, 08:13 PM   #1466
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Here's some fall pictures to get us all in that fall mood. LOL! These are 2 years ago, I believe.

And this one I did in a class that I put more than 1 image in a picture. ( I had anothr that was cool, but I can't find it now.)

Old 10-15-2009, 08:16 PM   #1467
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Beautiful pix Jen. Our fall hasn't gone that far yet. My dad used to say if it rains during a full moon you will have a pretty fall. Ours should be gorgeous as I don't know when we haven't had rain.

Ginny

Old 10-15-2009, 08:17 PM   #1469
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Found it.

AWESOME. That is really neat!
Old 10-15-2009, 08:23 PM   #1470
Angelrose
Likes to dance in golden sun beams
Knows too many details about Gnarf, Fnarfle, Grotchy and Ronkle....yep, she needs help!! ;)
Drives me even crazier than I am

Now that is just BEAUTIFUL!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: