Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2009, 06:40 PM   #646
aprilisis

Earning My Ears

GUUUYYYYSSSS....you are freaking me out with the ghost stuff!!! I'm going to have nightmares! Just Kidding. Seriously, though, you have some cool stories! I've never had an experience/encounter like that. (NOT that I'm complaining!!!!)
Old 09-10-2009, 07:12 PM   #647
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Ok, can't use photopass...or at least on the photopass agreement it says it can't be used in any way to gain money or compensation.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-10-2009, 08:08 PM   #648
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Oops. Sorry Jen. I just used the pix off my computer and never thought about it. I think your little one is so pretty that any would do. Have you looked at any of the ones already listed?

Follow this link to see my TR. Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits and did I mention Rain?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2211283&
Old 09-10-2009, 08:17 PM   #649
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaateamsgrandma View Post
Oops. Sorry Jen. I just used the pix off my computer and never thought about it. I think your little one is so pretty that any would do. Have you looked at any of the ones already listed?
Yes I did. I saw a couple that were photopasses, and a few that were certainly profesional, but others were kind of bad inh quality. LOL! I didn't submit an all to great one. I just don't have any great ones that I took of her in her princess outfits. I submitted one of her kissing snow white and she is wearing her jasmine outfit. I tried to juice up the writing part. I just don't want to take any chances that if we would win for some odd reason, that we would be disqualified for using a photo that really shouldn't be used. I would like to still submitt another, but I can't understand in the rules if it's allowed or not. Once I get the inof and it's actually posted, I'll give you guys the info, and if any of you would like to vote, I would appreciate it.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:23 PM   #650
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Yes I did. I saw a couple that were photopasses, and a few that were certainly profesional, but others were kind of bad inh quality. LOL! I didn't submit an all to great one. I just don't have any great ones that I took of her in her princess outfits. I submitted one of her kissing snow white and she is wearing her jasmine outfit. I tried to juice up the writing part. I just don't want to take any chances that if we would win for some odd reason, that we would be disqualified for using a photo that really shouldn't be used. I would like to still submitt another, but I can't understand in the rules if it's allowed or not. Once I get the inof and it's actually posted, I'll give you guys the info, and if any of you would like to vote, I would appreciate it.
Please send the link. I sent in Sheri's but I guess they figured out she wasn't under 10. I can't imagine. She is still my Princess and always has been.

I've seen lots of duplicate entrys but always the same picture. It was my understanding only one but you see how good I read.

Keep us informed.

Ginny

Follow this link to see my TR. Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits and did I mention Rain?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2211283&
Old 09-10-2009, 08:38 PM   #651
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Hey! Jen
this is just MHO but if you submit more than one picture you will take away from your vote chances! the idea is to get the most votes, right? and I know I haven't seen your entry yet but all your pics are GREAT! you are just modest!
C
Old 09-10-2009, 09:36 PM   #652
rndmr2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Ooooooh! I like that story. Well, not like that it happened to you but you know what I mean. I once woke up from a sound sleep to see a little girl standing at the foot of my bed. I, literally, shook my head and wiped my eyes to make sure she was there. She was still there just looking at me. Then, she turned around and walked off. Just faded away!
I agree with vladimir, that would have done me in!!

8/1985--Days Inn Sand Lake Rd, 8/1987-- Wilson World, 12/1987-- Contemporary, 8/1989-- Caribbean Beach, 12/1989-- Port Orleans (now POFQ), 7/1990-- Caribbean Beach, 6/1991-- Carribbean Beach (Senior Week!), 8/1992-- Port Orleans (Now POFQ), 9/1995--All Star Music, August 1998-- Dixie Landings -Alligator Bayou (now PO Riverside), 7/1999-- All Star Movies, 11/2004-- Pop Century, 5/2010 POR Magnolia Bend, 5/2011 Saratoga Springs Resort
Old 09-10-2009, 09:53 PM   #653
hhockman
DIS Veteran

Okay, guys, 6 PAGES in one day? REALLY? Come on. I'll NEVER be able to catch up when I get back.

I'm hoping to apply for the Mom's Panel too (I really think you deserve it though Lisa), but I don't know when they will stop accepting applications. The rules say you have to have been to Disney in the last 12 months and I haven't been...but of course I WILL have been when we get back. I just hope it's still open.

Ghost stories freaking me OUT. Every once in a while I swear I see something out of the corner of my eye, but when I look straight on it's gone. Even last night I thought I saw someone standing in front of my tv. Almost had a heart attack (it's always really late at night when it happens). But I've never truly seen anything that I know of...and I don't want to. I'm a scaredy cat.

Can't wait to see what exactly Hunter and Lacey did.

Hope you had fun with your Mom!
Old 09-10-2009, 10:02 PM   #654
CW4DW
Waiting to return to the World

I'm finally caught up... I gotta stay on top of this - I feel so far behind! Love the pearl story - makes me want to get one! I would love to see pictures if you have them.

Only 17 days until I am there and then 91 days until my December trip ~ tomorrow morning I will be on the phone making dining reservations for that... Will LeCellier be available!?!? It wasn't for our September trip - huge disappointment!

1st trip ever ~ September 2006 (Pop Century) | Winter Trip ~ January 2007 (Pop Century) | Christmas Trip ~ December 2007 (Riverside) | Honeymoon ~ October 2008 (Riverside) | Spring Break at Disneyland ~ March 2009 | Free Dining ~ September 2009 (Riverside) | Christmas Trip ~ December 2009 (Riverside) | Springtime Trip ~ May 2010 (Riverside) | Christmas Trip ~ November 2010 (Saratoga Springs) | Spring Trip ~ April 2011 (Riverside) | Fall Trip ~ September 2011 (Boardwalk Villas) | Christmas Trip ~ December 2011 (Riverside) | February/March 2012 (Riverside) | September 2012 (Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani Village) | December 2012 (Old Key West & Riverside)
Old 09-10-2009, 11:01 PM   #655
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by longing2Batdisney View Post
Hey! Jen
this is just MHO but if you submit more than one picture you will take away from your vote chances! the idea is to get the most votes, right? and I know I haven't seen your entry yet but all your pics are GREAT! you are just modest!
C
Voting is one way to win. you win a costume type package and a few other goodies. the editor picks the trip winner. I would like boht of course though! LOL!
Old 09-10-2009, 11:16 PM   #656
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

OK! i get it now; did not read about it sense it is for girls! and I don't have one...still pouting that they could not do two contest one for boys, too!
Good luck let me know what your link is so I can vote!
Old 09-11-2009, 09:42 AM   #658
aprilisis

Earning My Ears

Quote:
OK, I found my link. I would REALLY apprecitate anyones vote...and remember you can vote once daily!

http://family.go.com/princess-pictur...-heart--14441/
I just voted. Good luck!!
Old 09-11-2009, 09:49 AM   #659
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
OK, I found my link. I would REALLY apprecitate anyones vote...and remember you can vote once daily!

http://family.go.com/princess-pictur...-heart--14441/
I just voted too! Good luck to your Princess.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:00 AM   #660
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Just wanted to say good morning to everybody. I only work until Noon today. Since the boss is out of town, I had to go by his house and feed his cats so I was late to work. Meaning, I only have a few hours to get all this junk off my desk. I'll come back and reply to everybody after I get home.

We had a fun time at the Taste of Home cooking show last night. The ticket only cost $10.00 and you got a goodies bag with all kinds of cookbooks, coupons and other free stuff. Just the goodie bag paid for the ticket. We didn't cook. We just watched a lady cook but she was very entertaining. I think they said there was about 800 people there.

They had oodles and oodles of door prizes. My cousin won a t-shirt and some Crisco oil. Hey, it's free! And, then, at the end of the show, they gave away everything that they had cooked along with the platters, bowls or dish they were in/on. I won a huge glass salad bowl, the salad and the homemade dressing. Cool!

Okay, so I'm off now. I'll be back this afternoon. I am definitely going to be heading over and voting for some princesses this afternoon.

Lisa

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: