Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2009, 03:53 PM   #631
vladimir10
Mouseketeer

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Excuse me! But, I don't think I have ever claimed to be the quiet reserved one. We don't have those in my family. I think that I rebel when I leave the office. I have to look and act a certain way when I am here so once I get home, I shuck it all and can act myself. I know when and where I have to act reserved and it ain't at home!

Now, John, he's a real troublemaker and he's sneaky about it. A lot of times, the only way I can tell whether or not he's fibbing is by looking at the corner of his eyes. If they are all crinkled up, he's pulling a fast one on me.

Seriously though......we are all a bunch of jokers.

Sure you are, quiet and reserved, that's you...

I think you guys look like a bunch of fun people!

I loved the pics of your kids jumping in front of the, hmmm, uh, darn, gettin' old, can't remember what they were jumping in front of, but it was cool!!!!!

I hate losing my, uhm, what was I talking about?

vladimir10 (dad) Previous Trips - 1984, 1997, 1999, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
vet1999 (mom) Previous Trips - 1994,1997, 1999, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
jc (son, 6 yrs old) Previous Trips - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Next Trip: DCL August 2013
Old 09-10-2009, 03:55 PM   #632
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Excuse me! But, I don't think I have ever claimed to be the quiet reserved one. We don't have those in my family. I think that I rebel when I leave the office. I have to look and act a certain way when I am here so once I get home, I shuck it all and can act myself. I know when and where I have to act reserved and it ain't at home!

Now, John, he's a real troublemaker and he's sneaky about it. A lot of times, the only way I can tell whether or not he's fibbing is by looking at the corner of his eyes. If they are all crinkled up, he's pulling a fast one on me.

Seriously though......we are all a bunch of jokers.
You know were just giving you a hard time because 'ye who give it get it'. I can think of none finer than to give it too. I have seen that crinkle in his eye in a few of those pix. I would feel sorry for your children but this is so the best way to live. None of that stuffy stuff for us. No sir.

Follow this link to see my TR. Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits and did I mention Rain?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2211283&
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #633
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir10 View Post

I loved the pics of your kids jumping in front of the, hmmm, uh, darn, gettin' old, can't remember what they were jumping in front of, but it was cool!!!!!

I posted a picture of the kids jumping? Hum????

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaateamsgrandma View Post
You know were just giving you a hard time because 'ye who give it get it'. I can think of none finer than to give it too. I have seen that crinkle in his eye in a few of those pix. I would feel sorry for your children but this is so the best way to live. None of that stuffy stuff for us. No sir.
Of course I know you were just giving me a hard time. And, I was giving it back! Oh yeah, the crinkle is in several pictures. My kids don't know it any other way. Well, Lacey does remember back in the day when John was having seizures every other day. She was just 5 then and knew how to dial 911 because she'd done it many times. Those days SUCKED! Thank God for John's neurologist and the pharmaceutical companies because those bad days seem to be behind us.

I don't ever want to be stuffy for sure!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 09-10-2009, 04:03 PM   #634
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir10 View Post

Quote:

I am old you know. I so live that life.

Follow this link to see my TR. Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits and did I mention Rain?

Old 09-10-2009, 04:05 PM   #635
DisneymoonJess07
I <3 Disney - can I go back now??

I carried super glue during our trip - and it actually came in handy!!!!! It was during our DHS day

PTR: MAY we go to Disney? Yes we MAY! May 2014
Our Trip Report: "Say Hi to Mickey for me!" - A Disneymoon Two Years in the Making *unfinished*
Our Pre-Trip Report - 2nd Anniversary Disneymoon Sept. 2009
Booed by n2wdisneyw!
1991 - offsite , 1994 - offsite , 1996 - offsite , 1999 - ASSp , 2009 - POR! w/free dining! 2014 - ?
Old 09-10-2009, 04:05 PM   #636
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

I am so thankful John is better. I've seen it in action and it is awful. We had a patient do it in the office one day. I can dial 911 with the best of them. It is so not fun for the person or anyone else around. One night at a football game a lady was having one. I was the only one around who knew what to do. Couldn't believe it. I should have my nursing degree instead of the jackofalltrades,knowitall degree.

Old 09-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #637
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Okay guys and gals, I've got to get busy and clean off the desk. I think I'm going to sneak out a little early today.

I'm taking my Mama to a Taste of Home cooking school tonight. The doors opened at 4:00 p.m. and it starts at 6:00 p.m. I meant to come to work in a nicer shirt and shoes but instead wore a Splash Mountain t-shirt and tennis shoes. So, I'll run home and change before we leave. My sister works at the convention center where it takes place and she was going to try to save us a couple of seats. It's first come, first serve which I am not too fond of.

Ya'll have a good evening if I don't come back 'til tomorrow.

Love ya! Lisa

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 09-10-2009, 04:14 PM   #638
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Okay guys and gals, I've got to get busy and clean off the desk. I think I'm going to sneak out a little early today.

I'm taking my Mama to a Taste of Home cooking school tonight. The doors opened at 4:00 p.m. and it starts at 6:00 p.m. I meant to come to work in a nicer shirt and shoes but instead wore a Splash Mountain t-shirt and tennis shoes. So, I'll run home and change before we leave. My sister works at the convention center where it takes place and she was going to try to save us a couple of seats. It's first come, first serve which I am not too fond of.

Love ya! Lisa

Sounds like fun. Have a great time with Mama, Lisa.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:15 PM   #639
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Love ya! Lisa
Eat something sweet for me please

Old 09-10-2009, 04:24 PM   #640
vladimir10
Mouseketeer

Have a good night!

vladimir10 (dad) Previous Trips - 1984, 1997, 1999, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
vet1999 (mom) Previous Trips - 1994,1997, 1999, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
jc (son, 6 yrs old) Previous Trips - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Next Trip: DCL August 2013
Old 09-10-2009, 05:01 PM   #641
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Lisa,..or anyone who can read through that legal stuff, if you would so kindy read the rules to that contest and tell if you are allowed to post more than 1 picture OR if you can use a picture you didn't take...like a photopass one? I read through it, but I kind of got lost in the mumble jumle of it all.
Thanks. I'm having a heck of a time trying to figure out which picture, but if I can post a photopass one, I would do one of her swirling in her dress from my signature!
Old 09-10-2009, 05:23 PM   #642
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Lisa,..or anyone who can read through that legal stuff, if you would so kindy read the rules to that contest and tell if you are allowed to post more than 1 picture OR if you can use a picture you didn't take...like a photopass one? I read through it, but I kind of got lost in the mumble jumle of it all.
Thanks. I'm having a heck of a time trying to figure out which picture, but if I can post a photopass one, I would do one of her swirling in her dress from my signature!
You can use any pix just so you have the rights to it . So if it is a photopass you would have. It also tells how it has to be a 240x240 mp. Good luck

Old 09-10-2009, 05:24 PM   #643
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Have fun tonight!

Quote:
Thanks ya'll!

Did you find the link? If not, let me know and I'll post it.
No, I didn't find that one for the mom panel yet.

Quote:
Awww! You're too sweet!

I don't think you can ever be too old to be a princess. Did you really put her in the contest? If you did, I am going to go over and vote for for.

Thanks!

The contest is for girls ages 10 and under, so they probably won't post her picture. It says they will moderate them before they post them.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:26 PM   #644
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaateamsgrandma View Post
You can use any pix just so you have the rights to it . So if it is a photopass you would have. It also tells how it has to be a 240x240 mp. Good luck
Ok, so I CAN use photopass ,since I have the rights, right? What about how many? I have seen some post more than one, but they are different kids. I was wondering of I could post one photopass and one of mine to try and even it out a bit? Maybe? LOL!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: