Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2009, 06:46 PM   #256
GrandmaSady
Earning My Ears

Thanks... Hope it will show up now...

Oh, well...I'll give up for awhile on trying to have my "counter" to show.

Waiting for the the great trip report to continue!
Old 08-26-2009, 07:12 PM   #257
BostonDisGal
always dreaming of the World....

I'm new here and just wanted to say I am really enjoying your trip report. Your family reminds me so much of my own and its fun being able to live vicariously through you to pass the time until my next trip.

I look forward to read the rest!

Next Trip: Art of Animation May 2013

Most Recent Trips:
Grand Floridian/Beach Club Sept 2010
Polynesian/Beach Club Nov 2009
Grand Floridian/Polynesian Sept 2008
Boardwalk Oct 2007
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-26-2009, 07:36 PM   #258
MouseEarsMickey
Earning My Ears

Lovin' your trip report! I read the first one as well, and loved it, of course
Old 08-26-2009, 09:08 PM   #259
FairyGodmotherJen
DIS Veteran

Ok, I'm really excited about this resort now. We've been at ASMo the past three times (the only three times my kids have been), so we're upgrading. And I'm really excited now that I've seen your pictures!!! Can't wait to read more!

October 2012 Trip report

Old 08-27-2009, 01:03 AM   #260
MK2010
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
It's lookin' like the old bossman won't be getting his pound cake tomorrow 'cause it's 9:27 p.m. and I ain't mixing up another cake this time of night. Oddball and the raccoons, on the other hand, will be having cake tonight.
I make cakes and decorate them all the time I hate when something goes wrong and I don't have time to fix it. A couple of years ago I made one for Mother's Day for dinner at the in-laws. I spent forever working on it. Iced it a beautiful periwinkle blue. Made 24 daisies and put on the sides. It was beautiful. Carried it to the car and My heel went one way the cake another. all over my seat and the driveway. I was not a happy camper.

And I have two more questions. How does the Garden Grocer thing work? i was planning on packing a suitcase full of food, but that sounds so much more convenient! Also I had just talked myself out of the T-Rex, but now you have me rethinking. I really hope you have lots of pictures. Is there anywhere online you can look at a menu and when I make my ADRs can I make one for here at the same number or do they have a different number?

Your TR is costing me more $$$$! Please tell me Lacey didn't go to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. I've talked myself out of that one for my daughter already too!!!
ASMu 2009

Last edited by MK2010; 08-27-2009 at 01:15 AM.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:19 AM   #261
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmaSady View Post
Thanks... Hope it will show up now...

Oh, well...I'll give up for awhile on trying to have my "counter" to show.

Waiting for the the great trip report to continue!
Instead of the image code use the BBCode or UBBCode™ (vBulletin, IPBoard, etc) Used on most message boards
hope this helps out!

EVERYONE!!!
Have a great day!

Last edited by longing2Batdisney; 08-27-2009 at 08:56 AM.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:44 AM   #262
MICKEY4EVER!
Are we there yet?

Hope everyone has a great day! Including those smokin' ghosties!

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

"You can't keep trouble from visitin, but you don't have to offer it no chair."
Old 08-27-2009, 11:15 AM   #263
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalonglash View Post
Wow! Fantastic pictures of your room and the resort, my dear fellow Lisa!

I love Garden Grocer too - soooo convenient! We unpack too, mostly because we use one of the suitcases for dirty laundry I'm glad it stopped raining and that you found the Mickey for Ashton so easily!

Hey John! I'll have a large pepperoni with bacon, please!
I was extremely pleased with Garden Grocer. It was so nice not to get out to the grocery store. The bag that had our milk in it was from Publix so I know that's where they shopped. That's the same place we would have gone.

John is too much isn't he!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowWhite09 View Post
I'm new to the WDW boards and am really enjoying your trip report and photos - please keep it coming!
Hey there! I am so glad that you decided to join us. Aren't the disboards great!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 08-27-2009, 11:21 AM   #264
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY4EVER! View Post
You could never bore us, Lisa!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaateamsgrandma View Post
Lisa, DO NOT change the way you report. Obviously we like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by longing2Batdisney View Post
FOR FROM BORING!
VERY IMFORMATIVE AND HELPS US IMAGINE WE ARE THERE!
I would have been sooo nervous if one of mine (& dayne would) got in the pizza buggy --I'm a nervous nellly.

hope your day was a great one!
Sometimes, I wonder if I just add too much information/details. I know when I read reports, I want to read a lot of details.

John loves to break the rules...not big rules....just the ones that won't get him into too much trouble...like sitting in a pizza delivery truck or sticking his foot out a little too much on the train. I love me a bad boy!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!

Old 08-27-2009, 11:22 AM   #265
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaateamsgrandma View Post
Tell John I need the Happy Hawaiian please or the Loomers.

I can only assume these are the names of your favorite pizzas.

Old 08-27-2009, 11:24 AM   #266
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandmaSady View Post
I'm enjoying your trip report. I read your first one, so I know this one will be just as fun!
This is my first post! So please forgive any mistakes I make here.

Question, how do I make my "counter" show up? I made one, but can't figure out how to get it to show up.
My Disney vacation is not until Dec. 2010...
I feel like a proud Mama because your post to my trip report is your first post.

Did you get your ticker posted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadilynnsMomma View Post
I loved the pics of the delivery truck - seeing John in it was even funnier
There's hardly a dull moment with John around.

Old 08-27-2009, 11:26 AM   #267
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonDisGal View Post
I'm new here and just wanted to say I am really enjoying your trip report. Your family reminds me so much of my own and its fun being able to live vicariously through you to pass the time until my next trip.

I look forward to read the rest!
First things first...welcome to the Disboards. Aren't the just the best?!?!

Second, welcome aboard the McBride trip report. I guess you have a really silly family too since you say we are alike. We have so much fun together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouseEarsMickey View Post
Lovin' your trip report! I read the first one as well, and loved it, of course
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Old 08-27-2009, 11:28 AM   #268
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyGodmotherJen View Post
Ok, I'm really excited about this resort now. We've been at ASMo the past three times (the only three times my kids have been), so we're upgrading. And I'm really excited now that I've seen your pictures!!! Can't wait to read more!
I think you're going to absolutely love the CBR. We like it so much we've stayed there 4 years in a row. I will be posting more pictures of the CBR very soon.

Old 08-27-2009, 11:40 AM   #269
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2010 View Post
I make cakes and decorate them all the time I hate when something goes wrong and I don't have time to fix it. A couple of years ago I made one for Mother's Day for dinner at the in-laws. I spent forever working on it. Iced it a beautiful periwinkle blue. Made 24 daisies and put on the sides. It was beautiful. Carried it to the car and My heel went one way the cake another. all over my seat and the driveway. I was not a happy camper.

And I have two more questions. How does the Garden Grocer thing work? i was planning on packing a suitcase full of food, but that sounds so much more convenient! Also I had just talked myself out of the T-Rex, but now you have me rethinking. I really hope you have lots of pictures. Is there anywhere online you can look at a menu and when I make my ADRs can I make one for here at the same number or do they have a different number?

Your TR is costing me more $$$$! Please tell me Lacey didn't go to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. I've talked myself out of that one for my daughter already too!!!

Oh my gosh! I would have had a little hissy fit right in my driveway if that had happened to me. Bless your heart! Don't you just hate it when you do all that preparation and then at the last minute, disaster strikes.

Placing an order with Garden Grocer was one of the best decisions we made. You simply go to www.gardengrocer.com. On the left side of the page, you'll see "start shopping" or something similar to that. The site is very easy to navigate. You'll see different sections like...beverages, dairy, breakfast foods, etc. Just click on the items you want and then go to your shopping cart to check out. There's a minimum order of $40.00 and they charge you a delivery fee of $12.00. We didn't have to drive to a grocery store, find everything we need, lug it all out to our car and then lug it our resort room. It was the best $12.00 I have ever spent.

We actually really really enjoyed T-Rex. The atmosphere was great. The food was excellent. The servers were really nice. We'll definitely be going back. Here's the link to the menus for all Disney restaurants: http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm. I made my ADR for T-Rex using the Disney online dining reservations.

Lacey did not do BBB. That child has never ever wanted bows, sprinkles, dresses, etc. Even now at 22, she hates anything dressy or "froo-frooey".

Old 08-27-2009, 11:41 AM   #270
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I can only assume these are the names of your favorite pizzas.
But of course. The only place I know to get them is at Arris'. They are a chain but I think only in the midwest.

To all Lisa readers out there. She is the best. She sure knows how to tell a good story and her family gives her lots of stories to tell.

Keep it up Lisa.

Ginny

Follow this link to see my TR. Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits and did I mention Rain?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2211283&

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: