Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2009, 02:17 PM   #196
pocahontasgal87
~Disney Geek~

Nice room pictures

Oct 1994(offsite) Oct 1996(offsite) Oct 1999(offsite) Oct 2002(offsite) Oct 2005(POR)
Sept 2008(CSR) May 2010(CBR) Sept 2012 (POR)

Sept 2014 we will be back at Caribbean Beach Resort!!
Old 08-25-2009, 02:19 PM   #197
MICKEY4EVER!
Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I'm working on the installment right now.

Have you got your bags packed for your vacation? I bet ya'll are getting excited.

Yes ma'am! I'm working on it, at any rate. I have mine and DH's and one smaller one for DS4. They are open in my bedroom floor and I am steadily adding more. Yes, we are very excited. DH, who never gets excited about vacation, gave me a countdown this morning. He said "only five more days to go!" I couldn't believe it - he always acts so nonchalant about vacations. I was very proud of him.

Okay, I'm off to read your update!

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

"You can't keep trouble from visitin, but you don't have to offer it no chair."
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-25-2009, 02:27 PM   #198
MICKEY4EVER!
Are we there yet?

Okay, I read the update. Great job on the pics. You got EVERYTHING! I love that. I, sadly, don't think I got any of our villa on camera when we stayed in Saratoga Springs. I video-taped it, though, does that count?

Your kids are just too darn cute. I see lots of both you and your DH in them. I can just tell they're really great kids. CANNOT WAIT to see to the views!

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

"You can't keep trouble from visitin, but you don't have to offer it no chair."
Old 08-25-2009, 02:40 PM   #199
bluejasmine
DIS Veteran

I loving this TR! I just love the way I can see how close your family is. I have a new blended family and I hope that on our trip next month we will all be as close. The kids (or I should say teens) have no idea about the trip, we are suprising them by making them do a scavenger hunt the night before we leave! Cant wait for the next installment!
ASMo 2003/2005, ASMu 2009,Pop 2006/2013, SSR 2008, Poly CL 2010/2011/2013, GF CL 2012, AKL 2011, CR 2011, BC CL 2012, POR 2005/2012, CBR 2011, DCL Fantasy 2012, Hilton DTD 2011(2x) Best Western DTD 2010/2012
Old 08-25-2009, 03:04 PM   #200
Cafeen
DIS Veteran

Hi Lisa and crew!

Just popping in to reveal another lurker (since about halfway through the last TR even). I've immensely enjoyed the reports as well as reading all the random chatter between them.

I have been wondering though, since you started this, how have your "uninvited office guests" been acting? Surprised to not hear about any stores upon your return.

At any rate, thanks so far for the entertainment and eagerly (but patiently) awaiting more .

Next Trip: NOT Solo... 10/17-10/27 @ Pop/CBR split. This time with Brother, Sister-in-Law, Nephew, and Mom (well, at least mostly not solo.)
TRs: Learning to NOT Photograph Fireworks Behind Trees (Sept 2012 PTR (no TR... yet?)
New Camera? Sounds like a perfect excuse for another Disney trip! (Sept 2011 PTR/TR)
Cafeen takes it slow in Sept... (Sept 2010) || Daddy for a week... - (Sept 2009)
Old 08-25-2009, 04:33 PM   #201
Simba22
DIS Veteran

Great pics! I am getting so "home sick" for Disney right now! I love the updated CBR rooms! They look so peaceful with all the blue!
Old 08-25-2009, 05:39 PM   #202
kmartin555
Mouseketeer

Great update, as usual! Can't wait to hear more!
Old 08-25-2009, 05:40 PM   #203
aaaateamsgrandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Yeah!!!!! Mickey made it to your house! Ashton's smiling face brought tears to my eyes!
That is so totally awesome. Lisa you're the best. Ashton's sweet face is great

Follow this link to see my TR. Rain, Surprise Birthdays, Rain, First Visits and did I mention Rain?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2211283&
Old 08-25-2009, 05:49 PM   #204
hhockman
DIS Veteran

AWESOME pictures! Wow that makes me excited. 23 more days!!! Almost 22 even! Did I tell you guys that I've looked at hotels a couple of times to see if we could go halfway on Thursday? I KNOW I'm sad. We won't. They aren't expensive but Matt's check is going to be less than I thought on Thursday. Gotta pay those bills.

I haven't stayed at CBR in a REALLY long time and those rooms are really nice. I was this "-" close to getting Pirate rooms this time before Cole was coming. And I almost went back and changed to Pirate rooms. The kids would SO love them. But can't do the extra. And we can't do it in June because MIL is coming. Oh well. Someday. I hope you do the Pirates next time so I can see the rooms. A whole pirate themed trip would be SO much fun (pirate room, Pirate League, pirate cruise (the one that's just for kids), the nighttime Wishes Peter Pan cruise, MNSSHP. Too bad it's so close to my trip (and I don't have a bunch of extra money! LOL

Looking forward to more pictures!!!
Old 08-25-2009, 05:50 PM   #205
alicat25
Earning My Ears

Smile

I am enjoying your trip report and love all of the photos. I look forward to the next update!

5/10 POFQ - Twins First Trip 5/09 POFQ - DH & I's 3rd Annual Trip 4/08 Pop Century - DH & I's 2nd Annual Trip
7/07 POR - Grandma's 80th B-day party celebration 5/07 POFQ - DH and I's first trip to the World together
3/06 Pop Century - girls only trip to WDW June 1989, April 1991, Oct 1992, April 1997, April 1999 ~ offsite
Old 08-25-2009, 06:10 PM   #206
stacopp
Disney Dork

Great trip report so far! Looking forward to more! I really enjoyed your last trip report as well.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:24 PM   #207
jinia
"For the better part of my childhood, my professional aspirations were simple - I wanted to be an intergalatic princess." Janet Evanovich

Talking

I love this TR! Keep it coming please!
Old 08-25-2009, 08:36 PM   #208
disneygirlinnj
DIS Veteran

Found your link from another PTR and I'm hooked! your family seems like so much fun!
Old 08-25-2009, 08:40 PM   #209
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Lisa your pictures are, as always, spectacular. Thanks for sharing. I'm so enjoying following your family's trip.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:55 PM   #210
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocahontasgal87 View Post
Nice room pictures
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY4EVER! View Post
Yes ma'am! I'm working on it, at any rate. I have mine and DH's and one smaller one for DS4. They are open in my bedroom floor and I am steadily adding more. Yes, we are very excited. DH, who never gets excited about vacation, gave me a countdown this morning. He said "only five more days to go!" I couldn't believe it - he always acts so nonchalant about vacations. I was very proud of him.

Okay, I'm off to read your update!
It looks like you're just about ready to go. I'm so glad that your hubby is getting excited. John is kind of like that.....he doesn't say a whole lot about the trip but once we get on the road, he's just as excited as the rest of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY4EVER! View Post
Okay, I read the update. Great job on the pics. You got EVERYTHING! I love that. I, sadly, don't think I got any of our villa on camera when we stayed in Saratoga Springs. I video-taped it, though, does that count?

Your kids are just too darn cute. I see lots of both you and your DH in them. I can just tell they're really great kids. CANNOT WAIT to see to the views!
If you can believe it, I took even more pictures of the room later on. I just hope they aren't amongst the 176 that were lost.

Thanks for the compliment on my kids. I've been really lucky....they rarely get mad at each other or get on one another's nerves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejasmine View Post
I loving this TR! I just love the way I can see how close your family is. I have a new blended family and I hope that on our trip next month we will all be as close. The kids (or I should say teens) have no idea about the trip, we are suprising them by making them do a scavenger hunt the night before we leave! Cant wait for the next installment!
We've always been a really close family. My side of the family are tight. John's....not as much. They love each other but they don't show it like my side does. I think that's why he makes such an effort to have as much quality family time as we can get.

I loved surprising Hunter with our trip to Disney last year. I don't, however, think that I could keep an entire trip a secret again. I'd love to hear more of your scavenger hunt details.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: