Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-14-2009, 10:57 AM   #256
karylrocks
I know it's only rock 'n roll but I like it.....
 
karylrocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,505

Good morning all! We left Portland yesterday to spend a few days in Phoenix visiting friends. While waiting at our gate at the airport (Alaska Airlines), DH looked out and saw one of the Disney planes landing. I just caught a glimpse of it and asked him if it was the Tinkerbell or the other one. He wasn't sure and I was telling him about the time that I flew on the other one coming home from Las Vegas a few years ago. Then I saw that our plane was arriving at our gate and.....it was the Tinkerbell plane! I was so excited, I felt like a little kid. No one else seemed to care, not even the people sitting near us wearing Disneyland shirts. DH was taking pictures of it and of me sitting by the window with the plane in the background. Then of course we had to stop the line while boarding the plane so he could get another picture of me. It was so cool, the doors over the carry-on luggage compartments are all painted blue with stars (pixie dust) and pictures of Tinkerbell and the castle. I think there are just the two planes and now I have been on both of them, neither time when I was going to Disneyland though!

We are staying at the Royal Palms Resort. Wow, this place is awesome! Yay for good deals on Phoenix hotels in the summer! I have never been here but DH used to photograph weddings in Phoenix so has been here a few times. It was built in the 1920's and has recently been renovated and is just gorgeous with 5-star service. We are getting ready to take a long walk through the neighborhood around Camelback Mountain and then spend some tiime at the pool before taking a drive through the desert with the top down on our rented convertible.

Have a great day everyone!
__________________





Disneyland: 1964, 1977, 1979, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1991, 1995, 2000, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Walt Disney World: 1994, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013
DCL: Wonder-10 Night Southern Caribbean 2006, Mexican Riviera 2011; Magic-Inaugural Galveston 2012
Aulani: May 2012
karylrocks is offline  
Old 08-14-2009, 11:46 AM   #257
stacielee
Why do I go to Disneyland? BECAUSE I CAN!!
 
stacielee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Peoria, AZ (originally Michigan)
Posts: 2,844

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Just stopping in to say good night. It's been a long day. Good news though! No biopsy for me and no cavities for Adam or Noelle. Thanks for all the support and well wishes from everyone. It means a lot to me.

I'm tired now and headed off to bed. Sweet dreams all!!
That's great news, Beth! Now I need good vibes, just for the normal once-a-year exam and mammo coming up soon. And that the biopsy on the nodule on my thyroid comes back okay. The Dr. said it just looks like inflammation, but wanted to make sure. Those 4 needles she stuck me with HURT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
Be prepared!! Probably by the time you leave, YOU will want a doll too! But if Claire gets a doll, then all of the books, clothes and accessories make great gifts.
I also liked Trolls. If anyone is in my age group, you know they were really really big. I had every size imaginable, every hair color, clothes and I used to make them their furniture. The girl up the street from me, had more than me, and that made me mad. But my biggest love was Barbie!!! I loved Barbie, and all of her friends...........including Ken. That same girl and I would spend hours playing with them.
I didn't have trolls, but my kids had a few Treasure Trolls. In fact, that was our secret password, Treasure Trolls. Good thing we never had to use it!

Did anyone have Dawn dolls? I had TONS of them, and clothes and furniture... Only had 1-2 Barbies though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karylrocks View Post
Good morning all! We left Portland yesterday to spend a few days in Phoenix visiting friends. While waiting at our gate at the airport (Alaska Airlines), DH looked out and saw one of the Disney planes landing. I just caught a glimpse of it and asked him if it was the Tinkerbell or the other one. He wasn't sure and I was telling him about the time that I flew on the other one coming home from Las Vegas a few years ago. Then I saw that our plane was arriving at our gate and.....it was the Tinkerbell plane! I was so excited, I felt like a little kid. No one else seemed to care, not even the people sitting near us wearing Disneyland shirts. DH was taking pictures of it and of me sitting by the window with the plane in the background. Then of course we had to stop the line while boarding the plane so he could get another picture of me. It was so cool, the doors over the carry-on luggage compartments are all painted blue with stars (pixie dust) and pictures of Tinkerbell and the castle. I think there are just the two planes and now I have been on both of them, neither time when I was going to Disneyland though!

We are staying at the Royal Palms Resort. Wow, this place is awesome! Yay for good deals on Phoenix hotels in the summer! I have never been here but DH used to photograph weddings in Phoenix so has been here a few times. It was built in the 1920's and has recently been renovated and is just gorgeous with 5-star service. We are getting ready to take a long walk through the neighborhood around Camelback Mountain and then spend some tiime at the pool before taking a drive through the desert with the top down on our rented convertible.

Have a great day everyone!
Sounds really cool, Carol! Not Phoenix though! I'm in the NW valley of Phoenix (Peoria) and it's really humid today!! All because of the rain we got yesterday, which we desperately needed, but the humidity I can do without!! And the temps, 105 isn't too bad if it's not humid; although I think Callie would disagree with me!! I would rather have it be 80-85 all the time!
__________________
stacielee is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-14-2009, 12:01 PM   #258
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that
 
mommaU4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Las Vegas, NV.
Posts: 44,247

Good morning ladies!!

Cristabel, I love the hair cut!! So cute.

Carol, that plane sounds really neat. I'd get excited over seeing that. lol Have fun in Phoenix.

Stacie, I'm definitely sending good thoughts your way. I know only too well the torture one can feel waiting for results. By the way, how did you know you had a nodule on your thyroid?


Everyone, I hope you all have a good day today. TGIF!!



Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?
__________________
mommaU4 is offline  
Old 08-14-2009, 12:59 PM   #259
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!
 
MotoXPrincess99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 89 miles from the Happiest Place on Earth
Posts: 5,634

Quote:
Originally Posted by karylrocks View Post
Good morning all! We left Portland yesterday to spend a few days in Phoenix visiting friends. While waiting at our gate at the airport (Alaska Airlines), DH looked out and saw one of the Disney planes landing. I just caught a glimpse of it and asked him if it was the Tinkerbell or the other one. He wasn't sure and I was telling him about the time that I flew on the other one coming home from Las Vegas a few years ago. Then I saw that our plane was arriving at our gate and.....it was the Tinkerbell plane! I was so excited, I felt like a little kid. No one else seemed to care, not even the people sitting near us wearing Disneyland shirts. DH was taking pictures of it and of me sitting by the window with the plane in the background. Then of course we had to stop the line while boarding the plane so he could get another picture of me. It was so cool, the doors over the carry-on luggage compartments are all painted blue with stars (pixie dust) and pictures of Tinkerbell and the castle. I think there are just the two planes and now I have been on both of them, neither time when I was going to Disneyland though!

We are staying at the Royal Palms Resort. Wow, this place is awesome! Yay for good deals on Phoenix hotels in the summer! I have never been here but DH used to photograph weddings in Phoenix so has been here a few times. It was built in the 1920's and has recently been renovated and is just gorgeous with 5-star service. We are getting ready to take a long walk through the neighborhood around Camelback Mountain and then spend some tiime at the pool before taking a drive through the desert with the top down on our rented convertible.

Have a great day everyone!
Wow a Tink plane? That might just make me get on an airplane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Good morning ladies!!

Cristabel, I love the hair cut!! So cute.

Carol, that plane sounds really neat. I'd get excited over seeing that. lol Have fun in Phoenix.

Stacie, I'm definitely sending good thoughts your way. I know only too well the torture one can feel waiting for results. By the way, how did you know you had a nodule on your thyroid?


Everyone, I hope you all have a good day today. TGIF!!



Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?
DBF and I are going to take the boat out and go fishing. I just got a cute Pink fishing pole from WalMart.
__________________
MotoXPrincess99 is offline  
Old 08-14-2009, 01:54 PM   #260
CoMickey
Happy Dweedle... or is that Tweedle?
 
CoMickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: California NOW!
Posts: 1,409

Good morning and Happy Friday everyone!

Last night we went, well I didn't, but Bob and his climbing group went rock climbing...I only watch because I haven't really gotten the nerve up to try it and not sure I ever will. It was a beautiful night and when it got too dark we went to a favorite Mexican food restaurant it was really nice to get out with adults and enjoy adult conversation, it's been awhile!

Tonight we get another 'alone' night and we are off to the Hollywood Bowl to hear Tchaikovsky with fireworks. One of Bob's co-workers who was also at the climb last night and who has taken off a year to explore Peru will be joining us with her boyfriend so it should be fun. Bob and I both are living through her Peruvian experience. What fun that would be but she is young with no kids, no real responsibilities so it's doable for her...we'll just have to wait for retirement to be permanently done with working!

Tomorrow I am taking Bob's DS to the D23 Walt Disney Studio's Archive tour. We are both really excited. Bob will drive down with us and then after we're done with the tour we are going to eat at my very favorite resturant in that area, Micheles. It's an Italian resturant and the waiters sing and most of them have just amazing voices. It's a fun place to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karylrocks View Post
We are staying at the Royal Palms Resort. Wow, this place is awesome! Yay for good deals on Phoenix hotels in the summer!
How cool a Tink plane! On our recent trip to Seattle we saw the Shamu plane but not a Disney plane.

YAy for the Royal Palms! I used to have that account when I managed their parent company Destination Resorts and Hotels...a very cool property! This group also has the Tempe Mission Palms hotel and it is located just down the street from ASU so I stayed there more than I did at the Royal Palms but love the Royal Palms!

Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacielee View Post
That's great news, Beth! Now I need good vibes, just for the normal once-a-year exam and mammo coming up soon. And that the biopsy on the nodule on my thyroid comes back okay. The Dr. said it just looks like inflammation, but wanted to make sure. Those 4 needles she stuck me with HURT!!
Good luck with everything! My mom would agree that those needles in the throat hurt! Her thyroid never hurt until they did the biopsy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-inspired View Post
My new 'do!
It's a simple bob with a little bit of bangs. Diana is going to dye it for me before I leave next Wednesday. It feels so good not having to put my hair up in a pony tail anymore.


Very cute!
__________________
Vicki






CoMickey is offline  
Old 08-14-2009, 02:12 PM   #261
KerTggr
DIS Veteran
 
KerTggr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: WA
Posts: 808

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-inspired View Post
I was an avid Cabbage Patch collector when I was a kid, not really by choice because they were birthday and Christmas gifts. When I started getting older I was still drawn to them and thought they were the cutest things. I plan on buying them if I have a daughter. I also collected trolls
I asked for a Cabbage Patch one year when I was in early elementary. My g'ma bought me one that year. Then bought me one for every christmas & birthday from that until I was in late Jr. High.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Just stopping in to say good night. It's been a long day. Good news though! No biopsy for me and no cavities for Adam or Noelle. Thanks for all the support and well wishes from everyone. It means a lot to me.

I'm tired now and headed off to bed. Sweet dreams all!!
That's great news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-inspired View Post
My new 'do!
It's a simple bob with a little bit of bangs. Diana is going to dye it for me before I leave next Wednesday. It feels so good not having to put my hair up in a pony tail anymore.


Very cute! Your eyes look awesome in that pic with your hair short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karylrocks View Post
DH was taking pictures of it and of me sitting by the window with the plane in the background. Then of course we had to stop the line while boarding the plane so he could get another picture of me.
Have fun in AZ. When you get back, you should share these pics. I love seeing those planes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?
DH & I will be going to Costco. We our monthly costco trips.
KerTggr is offline  
Old 08-14-2009, 02:37 PM   #262
prettyprincessbelle
I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yum YUM!
Pots and pans? Seriously?!
 
prettyprincessbelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Camarillo, California
Posts: 5,246

Hey girls. I feel like I haven't checked in awhile. A day?

I stayed home from work today. My aunt (My Dad's brother's wife) passed away yesterday, so I stayed home with my parents. Later we'll be heading to my grandparents house.

I hope everyone is well. I'm going to go back and read what I missed.

Have a great day!
__________________
Courtney
prettyprincessbelle is offline  
Old 08-14-2009, 02:51 PM   #263
stacielee
Why do I go to Disneyland? BECAUSE I CAN!!
 
stacielee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Peoria, AZ (originally Michigan)
Posts: 2,844

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Good morning ladies!!

Cristabel, I love the hair cut!! So cute.

Carol, that plane sounds really neat. I'd get excited over seeing that. lol Have fun in Phoenix.

Stacie, I'm definitely sending good thoughts your way. I know only too well the torture one can feel waiting for results. By the way, how did you know you had a nodule on your thyroid?


Everyone, I hope you all have a good day today. TGIF!!



Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?
I went to the doctor about a month ago and she said my neck looked swollen so she had me get an ultrasound and I have a "multi-nodular goiter"! Only one of the nodules was big enough that the endocrinologist felt she needed to do a biopsy. The blood test on my thyroid came back fine, but I still think there's an issue there. My mom, aunt & grandma all had low thyroid problems and took thyroid medicine. I'm sure I'll be next.
__________________
stacielee is offline  
Old 08-14-2009, 03:11 PM   #264
BC Disney Lover
Diva Prankster
 
BC Disney Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 702

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyprincessbelle View Post

I stayed home from work today. My aunt (My Dad's brother's wife) passed away yesterday, so I stayed home with my parents. Later we'll be heading to my grandparents house.
So sorry to hear about your aunt
BC Disney Lover is offline  
Old 08-14-2009, 03:18 PM   #265
BillyFan
My white-trashiest chefy moment ever
I, for one have had a Billy Hill Buzz more once
And thanks so much for warming up the boyfriend for us
 
BillyFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 2,099

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyprincessbelle View Post
Hey girls. I feel like I haven't checked in awhile. A day?

I stayed home from work today. My aunt (My Dad's brother's wife) passed away yesterday, so I stayed home with my parents. Later we'll be heading to my grandparents house.

I hope everyone is well. I'm going to go back and read what I missed.

Have a great day!
Sorry about your aunt, Courtney.
__________________

BillyFan is offline  
Old 08-14-2009, 03:43 PM   #266
toocherie

By the way, the foregoing is not LEGAL advice
I'm also easy--it says so on all the bathroom walls
 
toocherie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 6,324

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-inspired View Post
My new 'do!
It's a simple bob with a little bit of bangs. Diana is going to dye it for me before I leave next Wednesday. It feels so good not having to put my hair up in a pony tail anymore.


Very cute cut--and not to be a Debbie Downer, but did you hear that CSUF is cutting back on some of its class schedule? So you may want to check with them to make sure nothing has changed in your schedule. It was on the news this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
I also liked Trolls. If anyone is in my age group, you know they were really really big.
Yep, I had a ton too. I had forgotten them, and then a few years ago I was in a slot tourney in Vegas and when you got a certain combo they gave you trinket gifts--like keychains, etc.--and one of the gifts was a troll! LOL I had a ton of them--gave them to some kids I knew who thought they were kewl!

Courtney: I'm sorry about your aunt.
__________________

toocherie is offline  
Old 08-14-2009, 05:45 PM   #267
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...
 
kelmac284's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 4,491

Afternoon all! I'm BAAAAAACK!

I tried to post this morning but it wouldn't let me!

Anyway we had a nice time. I am still tired though (still on east coast time a bit!)

Anyway I wish I could say that I was pain free and had a super time but that was not the case. I was hurting pretty bad and then we ended up walking EVERYWHERE and that plus the humidity made it pretty tough to have a good time but I muddled through for the sake of Shane and the girls and it really was very interesting and beautiful. I don't regret going but was very sad that I couldn't enjoy it more. There was some days where I hurt so bad I couldn't wait to just get back to the hotel and rest.

But anyway here is a synopsis of what we did.

On wed we got up bright and early and left as I said and we had pretty decent flights to both Denver and then on to Baltimore. We had a nice layover in Denver where we had a nice meal and relaxed a bit before our next flight and then when we arrived in Baltimore we got our first real experience with all the public transit. We used the Marc train to get to D.C. and that worked very well for us. It is inexpensive and very convenient. We got in to Union Station which is REALLY a neat place (great architecture and lots of cool shops and restaurants etc) and then we headed out. We did make a small boo boo though and went the WRONG direction. We got to see the capitol though right away as we walked in all the heat and with ALL our bags right past it! But then we finally figured out we were wrong and walked ALL the way back and found our hotel which LATER we discovered was VERY close to the train station! OOPS!!!

Anyway then after stowing our gear we headed out for a little walk and just looked over the capitol again and looked up the mall a bit towards the Washington Monument. The Marine Corps band was playing on the steps of the capitol and it was really neat to see all the people just hanging out enjoying the summer evening!

Then first thing Thur we got up and headed out and went to the air and space museum. We REALLY enjoyed that and then we saw the castle which is kind of an information center for the smithsonian and it LOOKS like a castle. VERY cool and right now they have a whole exhibit on Night at the Museum 2. We then figured that the Washington Monument didn't look that far so decided to walk to it. Well it was a lot farther than it looked and we walked even farther past that to the Lincoln Memorial which is at the other end of the reflecting pool. It was neat to see those though and they were beautiful. We also saw the Korean and Vietnam memorials.

This is a pic of us at Lincoln.



And here is one with the Washington Monument.



That night we just walked around town a bit and found a little Mexican place for dinner and we were absolutely DEAD by the time we got back to the room. We probably walked several miles!

Then BRIGHT and early Friday morning we got up and walked to Union Station and caught the train and headed to NY. We passed through Baltimore, Delaware, Philadelphia and New Jersey before getting to NY. We arrived and realized the station wouldn't hold our bags so we bought one of those bus tours to take us to our hotel and it also was good for our entire trip. (by the way we did a nighttime one in D.C. our first day and it was really neat!). So we rode the bus and got all the highlights like Empire State, Greenwhich Village, Soho etc till we got down to Battery Park which was where we were staying. We hopped off and walked to our room.

Our room was VERY nice and in a nice area RIGHT on the water! We had a GREAT view from our room!!

We dumped off our stuff and after a little break we headed back out and caught the bus again to finish the loop. We saw Rockefeller Plaza and Central Park, the UN etc etc. All the big highlights. We got off in Times Square and walked around a bit and then just decided to head back to our room to eat and relax.

Here is Shane and the girls in Times Square.



Anyway then on Saturday we woke up bright and early once again and headed to the ferry for Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Both were VERY educational and fun. We had lunch at Ellis and saw the lovely Manhatten Skyline in the background! It was a nice day!

Here is a pic of us at Lady Liberty!



Then we got back and went to the Southstreet Seaport and bought tickets for Phantom that evening. We had dinner at a nice place on the water and then took the subway up to the Majestic and saw Phantom. It was AWESOME!! LOVE that show!

Then on Sunday we were up once again and took the bus and checked out some last minute things like the Plaza hotel, some of Central Park and a cool club called the Jekyl and Hyde but it was closed! Then we got on our train and just headed back to D.C. Once we got back we just had dinner and relaxed that night.

Monday we hit the Bureau of engraving first thing to see how they make money and then were off to the American History Museum. We actually got done fairly early so Shane decided we should do the Natural History Museum too. That was a LOT in one day! I was DEAD! It was hard doing ALL those big museums in one day let me tell you!!

Then on Tuesday we hit the Archives first thing because that place ALWAYS has a line (that is from National Treasure, Dec of Ind, Constitution etc) and then we got on the metro and went to Arlington. Also a very neat experience to see. Once we were done at Arlington we were beat so we just had dinner and crashed.

We had pretty much done everything we had planned to do although there is SO much more and the girls were pretty much museumed out so we decided for Wed to go to the National Zoo. So wed once again we took the Metro to Adams Morgan and went to the Zoo. It is a beautiful zoo and we had a lot of fun although by those last few days I was REALLY hurting bad. Between everything that was ALREADY going on and then the walking and the heat I was REALLY having a tough time! I was ready to go!

Then yesterday we just got up and packed and headed to the airport. We were in the B group and we did get an ok place for the first flight but it was late and we BARELY made our connection in Phoenix. Our plane got in at 4 and our other flight LEFT at 4. They were holding our plane and we had to run ALL the way from terminal B to D!!!

We all had to sit by ourselves in middle seats and were scrunched it was NOT pleasant and it was HOT. YUCK!

I am just glad to be home!!

I had to work today but I am going to call my doc on Monday and see what I can do cuz this is getting ridiculous. I have GOT to get these issues fixed or I won't be able to enjoy our oct trip!!

But anyway I hope everyone was well while I was away! I just glanced back but I am glad to be back and can't wait to catch up!
__________________

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
kelmac284 is offline  
Old 08-14-2009, 06:25 PM   #268
stacielee
Why do I go to Disneyland? BECAUSE I CAN!!
 
stacielee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Peoria, AZ (originally Michigan)
Posts: 2,844

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac284 View Post
Then yesterday we just got up and packed and headed to the airport. We were in the B group and we did get an ok place for the first flight but it was late and we BARELY made our connection in Phoenix. Our plane got in at 4 and our other flight LEFT at 4. They were holding our plane and we had to run ALL the way from terminal B to D!!!

We all had to sit by ourselves in middle seats and were scrunched it was NOT pleasant and it was HOT. YUCK!

I am just glad to be home!!

I had to work today but I am going to call my doc on Monday and see what I can do cuz this is getting ridiculous. I have GOT to get these issues fixed or I won't be able to enjoy our oct trip!!

But anyway I hope everyone was well while I was away! I just glanced back but I am glad to be back and can't wait to catch up!
Sounds like a fun trip, other than the PAINS! Love the pictures!! And terminal B to D?? That's a long ways!!! I love our airport, but some of the gates for Southwest are so far apart!!
__________________
stacielee is offline  
Old 08-14-2009, 06:47 PM   #269
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...
 
kelmac284's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 4,491

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacielee View Post
Sounds like a fun trip, other than the PAINS! Love the pictures!! And terminal B to D?? That's a long ways!!! I love our airport, but some of the gates for Southwest are so far apart!!
Thanks! Boy you've got that right LOL. This was only my second time in that airport. I flew there one other time on my way to Puerto Vallarta but that is one BIG airport I tell you! And you are right. We got off and then had to RUN at full speed (which was NOT easy with all my issues let me tell you LOL) and even trying to use those moving sidewalks, yeah right!

They were holding the plane JUST for us and you know how it is when you get off a flight. Our first flight was 5 hours and as SOON as we landed we had to RUN to the next one. Well I HAD to go pee but didn't have time to stop or we'd miss our plane so I got on the next plane and I told the flight attendant I HAD to use the bathroom. He was like, well we HAVE to go and I was like well SOOO do I!

Then I go to sit and as I said all there was was a few middle seats and we were spread out all over the plane. Shelby was freaking cuz she didn't want to have to sit by herself but just like I thought no one would move so at least I could sit with her so we all had to sit alone. But at least we GOT home. Crazy! Ah adventures in travelling! Gotta love it!
__________________

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
kelmac284 is offline  
Old 08-14-2009, 06:59 PM   #270
toocherie

By the way, the foregoing is not LEGAL advice
I'm also easy--it says so on all the bathroom walls
 
toocherie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 6,324

Kelly-glad the trip was overall good. At least you were sitting apart for the shorter flight only! Welcome back!
__________________

toocherie is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
There is NO random dancing at Disney! A June TR *NEW 9/19 *FINAL THOUGHTS* cjackearl Completed Trip Reports 717 10-04-2009 08:02 AM
I have a headache from planning this trip and could use some opinions please! Epcot4Me Disney World Tips 12 08-12-2009 03:44 AM
Mean Teen Girls Vent Update page 9 JoiseyMom Community Board 135 08-12-2009 02:48 AM
*Girls DL Trip* OLD THREAD mommaU4 Disneyland (California) 3678 08-08-2009 10:30 AM
planning? Lesleyluvsdisney Disneyland (California) 14 08-07-2009 10:04 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: