Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #1606
disney-inspired

Disney on the brain 24/7/365!
*grumble* stupid cm *grumble*

Dawn, I'm so happy that you had such a wonderful birthday. I was so happy to see you, Cheryl, Linda, Breezy, Donna and Vicki. I have missed hanging with the Divas. It was a great lunch and I'm glad I will see everyone again at the October meet. That is going to be a blast!

It's a lazy Tuesday over here and I'm enjoying my free time. I baked sugar cookies late late late last night. I didn't have any butter so I substituted it with applesauce. They had a good texture but didn't taste like sugar cookies. Round two later this week!

I just had a pineapple smoothie (barely could keep it down) and I'm heading to the gym at 5pm.

Have a good afternoon!
Old 09-22-2009, 09:45 PM   #1607
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairykin View Post
Hi Hi Everyone!
Hi Dawn! Good to see you. Sounds like you had a magnificent time. I'm so happy for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendylady36 View Post

You both deserved to have such wonderful experiences.
I agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacerita View Post
Hey divas!!! How is everyone?
Hi back at ya! How've you been? We miss you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-inspired View Post
I'm heading to the gym at 5pm.
You go girl!! You'll be a total hottie by the time February comes around.
Register to remove

Old 09-22-2009, 09:49 PM   #1608
mommaU4

I just found out that another wonderful Diva also participated in my birthday gift package! Thank you Miss AmySue! I know that under your "grumpy vet" exterior, lol, there is a true heart of gold.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:38 PM   #1609
MommyWithDreams
What has the Dis done to me? I'm addicted to CROCS?
we've hit single digits baby!

Good evening Divas!

Just wanted to stop in to say hello.

Beth I LOVE the pictures of your gifts. That game looks like so much fun!

Kelly what a crappy bank experience! Glad it's over. Did you make it to the costume store downtown? I always like going there...but the closer it gets to Halloween it's such a crazy mad house.

I'm still sick....can't breathe at all. My sinuses are just so horrible. I'm so scared its going to go into what I had in March when I was sooooooo sick for weeks. Chris isn't feeling well either. Ayden had it last week but it only lasted a few days then he was fine. Wish I got so lucky.

Oh and Ayden had his first assesment test today on his 5 senses at school and he got a 100% I was so proud...as was he.

I'm off to get him to bed then it's mommy quiet time...aka tv and a blanket.
Night ladies
Old 09-22-2009, 11:02 PM   #1610
CaliforniaDreamer

DIS Veteran

So I was avoiding logging on again yesterday because it seemed you didn't have a delivery like you were supposed to! I didn't want to come on until after you got the package!

I wanted to explain to everyone that this was a very spontaneous, spur of the moment thought all stemming from finding out Beth wanted the HM game. I've learned, if you see something at DL, get it because you might not see it again (I missed out on the HM clue game this summer). Anyway, I figured a small # of divas could cover this fast and just went through my contacts list for the likely suspects. If I didn't ask you, please please don't feel bad, or think anything of it because it doesn't mean anything, just that I was rushing and only needed a handful of elves.

Beth, we know it's early, but this way you can start enjoying your favorite holiday now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairykin View Post
Hi Hi Everyone!

I'm having to log on through my boyfriends computer.. i downloaded a song last night and got a virus on mine.

First, I just want to say what a Lovely Hostess CheryL is , she's such a great friend and we had so much fun. It's wonderful that we can and do talk about everything. She's my California Cousin and I'm her Texas Cousin! We made so many happy memories.. i'm sure i'll be posting more and more about them. my time is short now.

The Napa Rose Birthday Party was Exquisite! Sweet Friends who shared Lovely Gifts and Yummy Food! How can You go wrong! The energy was really wonderful. It was a nice to always remember, Thank You, CheryL, Melody, Donna, Linda, Vicki and Brandi! Melody's husband was so sweet to drive her in as a surprise for just the dinner.. what a special friend! I am so blessed.

Then there was a great breakfast at Steakhouse 55 with Cheryl and Stacerita who i couldn't tell enough how much i've been missing her! We had such a great time, the food was delicious and the atmosphere really nice. Thanks Staciegirl for the pretty present!

CheryL and I had a beautiful meal with her mom at the Melting Pot.. and We had a great pedicure with another of our friends then went to a family dinner at a yummy italian resturant.

Then CheryL and I met up with Linda and Breezy, we had the bestest time.. talking and laughing.. hours flew by and i loved every minute. Linda and Breezy are what we southerns say... " Are Good People"

The mini meet was alot of fun! Sarah looks so lovely, but i've always thought she did! Her family is sweet! It was happy to visit with Cristabelita and Vicki and Donna and Linda and Breezy and Cheryl and Sarah.. just alot of fun. We were like little chickens.. chirping away.

OOpps.. i must go.. will write more later.

Have a happy night.. and once again.. i had such a great time..Thanks for all the memories girlie girls.

CheryL..Love Ya!
We did chatter like little chickens. It was wonderful, special time and I only wish all the divas could have been there.

Melody, a big congrats on your new grandma news!!! Any luck on the Annette sweater?

Linda, any mini meet after the MA is over sounds like fun - count me in.

Some Vinylmation news - at WDW they put out the very new Park 3 pins before they were supposed to (before the 3" figures are ready). So now they are pulling them!
D23 Expo
Miss Sally's birthday party
Halloween party diva meet
Girl's trip in Feb

Words from Dawn: "i have a strong connection to the earth."
Old 09-22-2009, 11:57 PM   #1611
grumpyvet
DIS Veteran

I CANNOT keep up, just can't, I am lost

But,enough about me!!

I have been so envious of all of your mini meets and DL experiences. I am trying very hard to not allow that to interfere with the love!!!!!!!!!

My AP expired August 28th, and I have been getting one medical bill after another from my knee surgery...so have been a little leery of going on a whim. I will be going the 17th of October for the "Not MouseAdventure" puzzle thing, so will have to lay out the cash then. Maybe I can stagger the kid's and mine so it isn't so much at a time.

So, I guess what I need is Stacie, or was that Steph, who could sum up 15 pages of chat into about 10 bullet points.

I will try to keep up!!

Okay, talk amongst yourselves!!!!
Old 09-23-2009, 12:09 AM   #1612
QueenDoOver
Dis Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Thanks for the addresses! Got 'em both.

My fun early birthday package!

And finally, just because, the pic of Noelle and I taken for her student of the month award. Poor thing had just finished PE! And then had to put on the black school tee over her regular clothes for the pic. (I blurred out the school name which is why it looks all funky like that. lol)

OOH! That stuff looks cool! Love the picture of you two knock out girls! Didn't know that my address was floating out there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyvet View Post
But,enough about me!!

I have been so envious of all of your mini meets and DL experiences. I am trying very hard to not allow that to interfere with the love!!!!!!!!!

I will try to keep up!!

Okay, talk amongst yourselves!!!!
Hi AmySue! I can't keep up either! I hope that you will come and have a mini meet with me at my hotel. Remember I will be in San Diego on Oct 19-20th.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:20 AM   #1613
grumpyvet
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenDoOver View Post
OOH!

Hi AmySue! I can't keep up either! I hope that you will come and have a mini meet with me at my hotel. Remember I will be in San Diego on Oct 19-20th.

Hey, I totally forgot!! Where in San Diego? I of course, work both of those days....but fill me in!!!

AmySue
Old 09-23-2009, 01:42 AM   #1614
mommaU4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyWithDreams View Post
I'm still sick....can't breathe at all. My sinuses are just so horrible. I'm so scared its going to go into what I had in March when I was sooooooo sick for weeks. Chris isn't feeling well either.
Well wishes to you and Chris!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer View Post

Beth, we know it's early, but this way you can start enjoying your favorite holiday now.
I'm all for that! I can celebrate Halloween and my birthday for a whole month. I have no objection to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenDoOver View Post
Love the picture of you two knock out girls! Didn't know that my address was floating out there!
Thanks. And not only is your address floating out there in the hands of many a Diva, I think some of them have stalked you. Do you keep your blinds closed??? Might wanna.

Kidding! I mean, as far as I know, I'm kidding.

Night ladies!!
Old 09-23-2009, 02:19 AM   #1615
CaliforniaDreamer

DIS Veteran

BTW, Beth, that pic of you and your daughter is adorable.
D23 Expo
Miss Sally's birthday party
Halloween party diva meet
Girl's trip in Feb

Words from Dawn: "i have a strong connection to the earth."
Old 09-23-2009, 10:33 AM   #1616
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...

Morning my diva friends!

First of all Dawn I am SO glad you had a wonderful birthday trip! It sounds like it was very special! I am just so glad that you enjoyed yourself and I know we are going to have just as much fun next month!

Beth thanks so much about my friend but we are still having my uncle's 90th/family reunion. My friend was just coming out to go to it so although I will miss seeing HER I still get to see all the rest of my family and go to the party so I am still really excited about that! And as MUCH as I wanted to see her it takes the pressure off a bit. Now we can just relax and go with the flow. Oh and I LOVE all the stuff you got! What a special treat and ENJOY it! Hopefully that will help just a little for not being able to come next month.

Wendy it is so good to see you posting again! I have been wondering where you've been! Hope you are well and look forward to seeing you again!!

Thanks Janelle about yesterday! Yeah it was a pretty crappy day and no I didn't get to the costume place. I am going downtown today for my doc apts and lunch. I am not sure if we will make it to old sac or not. I haven't talked to mom about it yet. I feel your pain about the sinus thing. Mine have been KILLING me for weeks. I have been eating sudafed and excedrin for DAYS! Sneezing, nose running and major sinus pain behind my eyes. BLEH! Hope you feel better soon. Gotta love living here with all our allergy stuff. YUCK!

Anyway as I said I am just off to my apts and lunch today with mom and then we had this shoe place hold a couple pairs of shoes at one of their other stores so we are probably going to stop there on our way back. So hopefully today will be a much better day. Once I got home it was a much better day. I just watched a bunch of episodes of GW and then DWTS last night while Shane and the girls went to soccer and Lynn went to work.

Since my friend isn't coming I am not going to work tomorrow and technically the girls could go to soccer but Shane said they are going to go ahead and skip it cuz he has some other stuff he wants to do but the good news is I don't have to tivo all the great shows that are going to be on! I am REALLY excited to see Flash Forward tomorrow night! And then Friday I am going to work and then mom and I will probably go up to Yuba City kind of early cuz we are having a pizza party at the hotel Friday night for everyone that is arriving and she is helping set it up. So hopefully that should be fun seeing everyone. I have relatives coming from Alaska, Hong Kong and all over the east coast as well as all over CA. So I am very excited to see everyone!

Anyway that's bout it for me. Hope everyone has a good day!

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
Old 09-23-2009, 10:37 AM   #1617
BillyFan
My white-trashiest chefy moment ever
I, for one have had a Billy Hill Buzz more once
And thanks so much for warming up the boyfriend for us

Good Morrning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-23-2009, 11:03 AM   #1618
prettyprincessbelle
I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yum YUM!
Pots and pans? Seriously?!

Good morning everyone!!!!
Old 09-23-2009, 11:49 AM   #1619
MamaKate
My son got to ride with Peter Pan
I don't want one of you ladies to try and play footsies with me
Over the top, colorful, and totally flashy

Good Morning ladies . Hope everyone is well .

Dawn- Sounds like you had a Magical time. Sorry I missed ya, but I'll see you in October.

AmySue- Nice to see you. Miss ya!

Beth- You DD is lovely. What grade is she in?? I can't remember if she already started Jr. High??

Well I have a mound of bills & other paper work to go through. So of course while the baby is sleeping, I'm DISing instead of going through it . Hey it's a more fun to DIS than face reality .
Old 09-23-2009, 12:25 PM   #1620
MotoXPrincess99
Yep, mine is new too
I just googled
Drive-by girl
Today is a GOOD DAY!

Good Morning!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: