Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-22-2009, 12:27 AM   #1576
MommyWithDreams
What has the Dis done to me? I'm addicted to CROCS?
we've hit single digits baby!
 
MommyWithDreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sacramento, Sunny California
Posts: 2,194

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Hi everyone. Yes, I was very happy with my early birthday surprise, and the Divas do rock!

I love all the planning going on for the meets in October and December. Even though I can't join the fun, it's nice to know some of you will be meeting up and sharing good times.

I'm off to watch some tv! Night all.
I agree Beth...while I'm very sad we had to cancel our trip...I'm really looking forward to hearing about all the other trips and seeing all the pictures!
__________________
MommyWithDreams is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 12:37 AM   #1577
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers
 
tinkermell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Central California
Posts: 7,662

Beth!! I am so happy that you got your HM game. I didn't know you broke your toe. Or did I and I forgot??

To the ladis who bought Beth's gift.
How nice of you to do that!!!

Stacie, Where did you find your Toy Story Wii? I looked the other day for one at Target and saw squat! It sounds like you are having fun with it?? Any comments would be great!

Steph, it good to see you around. How is your ankle holding up?

Wendy!! How ya been girl??

And last but not least....

Thanks everyone for your congrats. I am so excited for the spring to come. Fisrt it will be our ladies trip to DL, and then I get to look forward to my grand babies.
I am blessed with family and special friends.
__________________
tinkermell is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-22-2009, 12:45 AM   #1578
disney-inspired

Disney on the brain 24/7/365!
*grumble* stupid cm *grumble*
 
disney-inspired's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: 58.6 miles from Disneyland
Posts: 4,299

Good evening everyone.
I'm done with homework today, it was really frustrating!
Now I think I'm going to just chill and watch a movie. Not sure what yet... I watched Atlantis the other day and it was great. I had not seen it in a looong time.

I just learned that my good friend and former youth leaders are having baby #2! I guess baby magic is in the air!
__________________

Last edited by disney-inspired; 09-22-2009 at 12:52 AM.
disney-inspired is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 12:45 AM   #1579
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers
 
tinkermell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Central California
Posts: 7,662

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbillabong View Post
Naughty girl, you're not supposed to announce stuff like that


Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-inspired View Post
Good evening! Monday is a lot better now that I'm out of class. I made puppy chow! It's cereal squares ( I used Life) mixed into melted chocolate chips and peanut butter, than covered in powdered sugar. It's amazing! BUT I'm definitely force feeding it to my roommates because I don't want it lingering too long in the fridge. Can't handle the temptation!
I'm starting homework now, it's due in 2 hours online.
Yum!! Puppy chow! Have you ever seen a gift item called "White Trash?" It's actually like Puppy Chow in a little white trash can. It's a rather fun present to give.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyWithDreams View Post
I agree Beth...while I'm very sad we had to cancel our trip...I'm really looking forward to hearing about all the other trips and seeing all the pictures!
You and Beth are so sweet, and have such good attitudes!!
__________________
tinkermell is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 02:25 AM   #1580
Zoemakes5
Support me in my Disney mania
Still likes pennies more than quarters
Had to pop SOMETHING
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: San Diego area
Posts: 2,256

Beth....whoo hoo on the cool bday gift. How fun! What great divas! Sorry to hear about your toe.

Kelly...wow, DLH. Way to go girl!

Tink...love your tie dye shirts...I'll have to look you up, no way I could do anything close to that!

Mel...congrats on the new grandbabies. How cool!

About the tshirts....personally, I love the Pirate Princess theme, but I'm not terribly into the "dark" skulls and crossbones. I DO like black. I think it's very slimming. And, it's not all that likely to be very warm when we're there.

Dec. MA ladies....if anyone would like an extra person for their team, I'd love to join one. Or, if there are others who would like to do it, I'd be willing to start one (as long as there are spots still available). Just let me know.

I'll be heading to DLR next Friday for DS's bday. Gotta get him in free for his bday!

Hugs and pixie dust to everyone!
__________________
DS1 (20) DS2 (18) and (Zoe, our baby princess...who hates princesses and pink, 12)
Zoemakes5 is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 09:57 AM   #1581
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...
 
kelmac284's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 4,490

Morning my diva friends!

Hope everyone is going to have a good day today! Nothing yucky on the plans hopefully!

I am just doing chores round here, mainly laundry. It is so nice to have a nice clean house for a change! The good news is Katy found her library book that we were scouring the house for (it was at school the whole time! LOL) And I found her Awana book just like I thought. She thought her teacher at church had it but I knew that wasn't the case and I found it so 2 for 2

I have to take Lynn today to open up a bank account and then the girls have soccer practice tonight but otherwise that's bout it. I also plan to watch DWTS. I tivoed it last night and watched Heroes. So I plan to watch it today so I can catch up for tonight's show. Also last season's Ghost Whisperer comes out on DVD today so I am looking forward to finally getting that. Esp since the new season starts Friday! That is one of the shows I collect on DVD. I am still anxiously awaiting the last season of Lost to come out as well!

Then tomorrow I have not one but 2 doc apts but they are downtown so mom and I are going to use that as an opportunity to have lunch down there. There are some nice restaurants down there. We usually just go to fast food most days so it will be nice to go to a nicer place for a change. And then the girls will go back to Church tomorrow night. They are pretty excited about that.

Then I am working on Thurs so I don't have to work on Fri since my friend will be here and then we pick her up Thurs night and Shane and I are taking her out to dinner. So I am pretty excited about that. So let's of fun stuff coming up!

Anywho that's bout it for me. Hope everyone has a good day today and enjoy all your plans for MA! I am jealous! Sounds like so much fun! SOME day I will go to one!
__________________

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
kelmac284 is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 10:03 AM   #1582
tinkermell
Th boards are going nuts!
Beware of the stalkers
 
tinkermell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Central California
Posts: 7,662

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac284 View Post
Morning my diva friends!

Hope everyone is going to have a good day today! Nothing yucky on the plans hopefully!

I am just doing chores round here, mainly laundry. It is so nice to have a nice clean house for a change! The good news is Katy found her library book that we were scouring the house for (it was at school the whole time! LOL) And I found her Awana book just like I thought. She thought her teacher at church had it but I knew that wasn't the case and I found it so 2 for 2

I have to take Lynn today to open up a bank account and then the girls have soccer practice tonight but otherwise that's bout it. I also plan to watch DWTS. I tivoed it last night and watched Heroes. So I plan to watch it today so I can catch up for tonight's show. Also last season's Ghost Whisperer comes out on DVD today so I am looking forward to finally getting that. Esp since the new season starts Friday! That is one of the shows I collect on DVD. I am still anxiously awaiting the last season of Lost to come out as well!

Then tomorrow I have not one but 2 doc apts but they are downtown so mom and I are going to use that as an opportunity to have lunch down there. There are some nice restaurants down there. We usually just go to fast food most days so it will be nice to go to a nicer place for a change. And then the girls will go back to Church tomorrow night. They are pretty excited about that.

Then I am working on Thurs so I don't have to work on Fri since my friend will be here and then we pick her up Thurs night and Shane and I are taking her out to dinner. So I am pretty excited about that. So let's of fun stuff coming up!

Anywho that's bout it for me. Hope everyone has a good day today and enjoy all your plans for MA! I am jealous! Sounds like so much fun! SOME day I will go to one!
You are going downtown?

A perfect opportunity to check out the costume store!!!
__________________
tinkermell is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 10:33 AM   #1583
QueenDoOver
Dis Diva
 
QueenDoOver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mukilteo
Posts: 1,708

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizbuzz View Post
Hi Ladies!

Just wanted to check in from Switzerland. Yodelayhehoo!!
Hi Jen! Thanks for checking in! I have to figure out how to follow you on Facebook. Sounds like a great adventure.

Cassi, first of all welcome. Your costumes and you pics are amazing! What a handsome little prince you have.


I'm so glad you enjoyed your Birthday prize Beth!

Pixie dust to Michelle.

That's all I can remember for now. Oh yeah, congrats to Mel. You are such a sweet lady, I am sure your Grandbabies are the luckiest kiddos around! And congrats to the the ladies that rocked the concierge lounge experience! How fun is that!

Hope you all have a great day. Tracey
__________________
QueenDoOver is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 10:41 AM   #1584
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...
 
kelmac284's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 4,490

LOL Mel. Well I am not sure if I will have time but I will see! My first apt is at 10 at the Fort Sutter bldg which is on the other side of town and then my next one is at 1 in the bldg right across the street. I did it that way on purpose although I would have rather they been closer together so I didn't have that big gap in the middle but that was the only time my other doc had thus the lunch in between. Not sure if we will have enough time to go all the way to Old Sac or not. I'll have to see what mom thinks although I would LOVE to go to Joe's Crab Shack! YUM!
__________________

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
kelmac284 is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 11:19 AM   #1585
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that
 
mommaU4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Las Vegas, NV.
Posts: 44,245

Morning ladies!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbillabong View Post
Naughty girl, you're not supposed to announce stuff like that
Thanks to this thread and ya'll, I cannot say "watch tv" now without thinking dirty thoughts.



Quote:
Originally Posted by 21yankees View Post

Beth - (I know it's early). I'm so glad you liked your surprise. Sorry to hear about your toe . Hope it heels quickly.
Thanks! On both counts.
Sorry you had such a hectic day. I hate the dentist too.




Quote:
Originally Posted by stacielee View Post

I'm so sore from playing TSM!! My right arm is really sore, and then I played again today and now my left arm is getting sore, too!!
Time for the muscle cream! Or a soak in a hot tub if you have one.




Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyWithDreams View Post
I agree Beth...while I'm very sad we had to cancel our trip...I'm really looking forward to hearing about all the other trips and seeing all the pictures!





Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
Beth!! I am so happy that you got your HM game. I didn't know you broke your toe. Or did I and I forgot??
[B]
It just happened on Sunday so, no biggie.
Oh, and you are blessed with a wonderful family and they are blessed with you!




Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-inspired View Post
I watched Atlantis the other day and it was great. I had not seen it in a looong time.
I've never seen that movie.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoemakes5 View Post

About the tshirts....personally, I love the Pirate Princess theme, but I'm not terribly into the "dark" skulls and crossbones. I DO like black. I think it's very slimming. And, it's not all that likely to be very warm when we're there.
Well, I don't typically wear skulls and crossbones, but what if we kept it on the cutesy side? Would that be ok? I don't want anyone uncomfortable, but it's only one day and we'll keep it Disney-ish.




Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac284 View Post
Then I am working on Thurs so I don't have to work on Fri since my friend will be here and then we pick her up Thurs night and Shane and I are taking her out to dinner. So I am pretty excited about that. So let's of fun stuff coming up!
YAY for fun stuff!!!




Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenDoOver View Post
I'm so glad you enjoyed your Birthday prize Beth!
I do very much.
__________________
mommaU4 is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 11:22 AM   #1586
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that
 
mommaU4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Las Vegas, NV.
Posts: 44,245

Does anyone have Donna's or Tracey's address? If so, can you PM it to me?

Donna or Tracey, if you pop in and see this, can you send me your address? Thanks!!
__________________
mommaU4 is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 12:27 PM   #1587
lulubelle
I am Miss Klutz Woman
We could seriously have a Pirate Party in there!
As far as pants go, we were not allowed to wear them
 
lulubelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Rancho Belago, CA
Posts: 5,175

Happy Tuesday Everyone

Congrats on your early b-day present, Beth. How sweet of the girls to do that for you.

I just wanted to say that I am going to be at DL over MA weekend (Dec 12-13) but won't be doing MA. I just want to enjoy all the holiday decorations and festivities. But I really would love to have a group meal (or two).

I love how we always have so many mini-meets going on - and now we are already talking about May 2010. We are out of control!
__________________

DH~You will forever be in my heart
lulubelle is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 12:43 PM   #1588
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that
 
mommaU4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Las Vegas, NV.
Posts: 44,245

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
We are out of control!
And you have been from the day I met y'all!
__________________
mommaU4 is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 01:02 PM   #1589
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that
 
mommaU4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Las Vegas, NV.
Posts: 44,245

Thanks for the addresses! Got 'em both.


Linda, you mentioned for your tie dye tee that most likely you'd want something solid color with maybe a tie dye Mickey in the middle? I bought a shirt at Disneyland in that shop across from Jungle Cruise last time I was there and it sort of reminded me of what you were describing. It's not exactly tie dye but close.
I think for those who are shying away from the tie dye, something along these lines would be nice. Not this exact one of course, but you know, something more toned down.




Just a thought on how to incorporate the tie dye for those who aren't tie dye fans.


My fun early birthday package!






And finally, just because, the pic of Noelle and I taken for her student of the month award. Poor thing had just finished PE! And then had to put on the black school tee over her regular clothes for the pic. (I blurred out the school name which is why it looks all funky like that. lol)

__________________
mommaU4 is offline  
Old 09-22-2009, 01:41 PM   #1590
stacielee
Why do I go to Disneyland? BECAUSE I CAN!!
 
stacielee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Peoria, AZ (originally Michigan)
Posts: 2,840

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermell View Post
Stacie, Where did you find your Toy Story Wii? I looked the other day for one at Target and saw squat! It sounds like you are having fun with it?? Any comments would be great!

I pre-ordered it on Amazon for $38.99; I know some of the other ladies did this, too. Not that we're addicted to the game or anything... Now they need to come out with Buzz Lightyear for the Wii! My kids would never get to use the Wii if that happened!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Linda, you mentioned for your tie dye tee that most likely you'd want something solid color with maybe a tie dye Mickey in the middle? I bought a shirt at Disneyland in that shop across from Jungle Cruise last time I was there and it sort of reminded me of what you were describing. It's not exactly tie dye but close.
I think for those who are shying away from the tie dye, something along these lines would be nice. Not this exact one of course, but you know, something more toned down.

Wasn't there also a purple one? If there was, that's the one I wanted. I'll have to look in WDW when I'm there... in 10 days!!! I checked in online this morning... Can't wait, and DH still doesn't know where we're going!!
__________________
stacielee is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
There is NO random dancing at Disney! A June TR *NEW 9/19 *FINAL THOUGHTS* cjackearl Completed Trip Reports 717 10-04-2009 08:02 AM
I have a headache from planning this trip and could use some opinions please! Epcot4Me Disney World Tips 12 08-12-2009 03:44 AM
Mean Teen Girls Vent Update page 9 JoiseyMom Community Board 135 08-12-2009 02:48 AM
*Girls DL Trip* OLD THREAD mommaU4 Disneyland (California) 3678 08-08-2009 10:30 AM
planning? Lesleyluvsdisney Disneyland (California) 14 08-07-2009 10:04 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: