Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2009, 01:21 PM   #1
ski_mom
DIS Veteran

Anyone use sharpsales.com to list their house FSBO?

DH and I decided to try for a few months to sell our house by ourselves. We listed it, but the realtor that we chose hardly even advertised it because "houses just aren't selling". Anyway, we live in a fairly small community and are going to try running our own ads in the local shopper that everyone gets and see what happens.

Anyway, when I bought the signs to put in the yard, there is an additional sign to put a listing number for an ad we would put on www.sharpsales.com. I went to their website and it looks kind of nice - there aren't any houses in our town listed there (even though there are quite a few FSBO right now).

Anyway, it only costs around $20 to list it there for 6 months, so I'll probably just go ahead and do it, but I was just wondering if anyone has ever used this - or even heard of it. I can't think of any problems with using it, but you never know I guess.

Last edited by ski_mom; 08-05-2009 at 02:44 PM.
ski_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:13 PM   #2
Golf4food
Mouseketeer
Male pirate last time I checked... yep, still male
Tazicket will always be my sexy penguin

No experience, but I might give them a try as well - we've got one we're selling FSBO. There are a few other MLS listing services out there I've also heard about, such as www.iggyshouse.com that I've heard mentioned on Clark Howard's radio show.
Mar '14 - Offsite; Nov '13 - Offiste; Sept '13-Offsite; Apr '13-POFQ; Jan '13-POR; Dec '12-POFQ:Baby's First WDW Trip; March '11-Offiste; Nov/Dec '10-AKL/CSR; May '10-POR Pre-Dining Review-Dining Report; September '09-ASMu & DxDP Dining Report; December '08-POR; September '08-ASM; June '07-One day surprise park hopping extravaganza for DW; December '06-CBR; March '05-CBR; Many visits as a child

Golf4food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:31 PM   #3
Chicago526
Any dream will do...
I have the best NEW HUSBAND ever!
Clorox Toliet wands, I love these things!
"Hmmm...I have a cookbook."

For $20 I don't think you have much to lose. Don't forget Craigslist!!!

Yes, I do know the difference between "there, their, and they're". However, often my fingers while typing do not.
Chicago526 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: