Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2009, 12:48 PM   #31
LanaJae
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piecey View Post
The closest CVS to me wouldn't give me one when I asked.
He told me to come back with a prescription to get one.

Luckily, I will be! I got a free $25 gift card for new/transferred prescription print out on my receipt.
That is not nice! You can show them the new ad starting on Sunday and it says "just for asking."

That's great you got a coupon on your receipt, but you should be able to get a coupon book without it.
LanaJae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:11 PM   #32
momtosam
Oh, Schmootsie-poo!

I've got all my candy q's ready to go. I probably won't be posting the rest of the week. I'll be in a sugar coma.
Register to remove

Old 08-07-2009, 03:54 PM   #33
puffkin
DVC Owner- SSR & AKV

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtosam View Post
I've got all my candy q's ready to go. I probably won't be posting the rest of the week. I'll be in a sugar coma.
LOL! I am passing on that deal because I don't have the coupons (and didn't want to order). The last thing we need is more sugar in our house after my cake decorating hobby....We have cake coming out our ears and I don't even like cake!

Veteran of 25+ trips to the World
puffkin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:32 PM   #34
Ms.Grumpy
Sweet Home CHICAGO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtosam View Post
LOL! DH already put in his request, he wants 15 twix bars and 15 snicker bars. I believe these will last us a good two weeks.

I have been able to score 3 coupon books, 2 of my pharmacies still did not have them in. The last pharmacy tech. tried to tell me that they were only for people with prescriptions at CVS. I just said, "oh my mom is interested in transfering her presc." She still looked upset but hey I got my coupon book.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:28 AM   #35
ryan840
just wants to be noticed...
Too young for hot flashes!
I find Snoop Dogg strangely irresistable

Thanks as always!

FWIW I have had 2 pharmacies tell me that you have to actually sign up for the ready fill to get the books too, but I still got my hands on some t other stores. DH went to one and they had them sitting on the counter so he grabbed two, and on my quest for the vitamin water deals (instead of taking the freeway home from my aunts I took the main roads and stopped at every CVS on the way) I think about half of the stores had them. I ended up with 4 I believe.

1992(?) Off-site- one day at MK that I barely remember; May 2005 OKW; May 2006 OKW and Pop; May 2007 SSR; May 2008 SSR; June 2008 Poly, ASMo and AKV; September 2008 Pop; April/May 2009 AKV, ASSp; August 2009 CBR; December 2010 AKV?
ryan840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:36 PM   #36
LanaJae
DIS Veteran

BREAKING News (lol): Everyone can get a $5/25 coupon at CVS.com.
  • On the main page there is a box that has 4 sections that rotate, one is for taking a Ready-Fill Quiz.
  • Take the quiz and you'll be able to print a coupon, print one for each card you have (its a one-time use coupon per card).
  • If you have more than 1 computer, take the quiz on a different computer and a new code will be generated, print one for each card you have.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:54 PM   #37
bizeemom4
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanaJae View Post
  • On the main page there is a box that has 4 sections that rotate, one is for taking a Ready-Fill Quiz.
  • Take the quiz and you'll be able to print a coupon, print one for each card you have (its a one-time use coupon per card).
  • If you have more than 1 computer, take the quiz on a different computer and a new code will be generated, print one for each card you have.
I took the quiz but it didn't ask me for my card info. I printed the coupon twice because I have two cards but never had to type any personal info into the website.

My fourth and fifth trips as a Disney TA coming up soon!

bizeemom4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:14 PM   #38
LanaJae
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizeemom4 View Post
I took the quiz but it didn't ask me for my card info. I printed the coupon twice because I have two cards but never had to type any personal info into the website.
It won't ask for your card info., the register system at the store knows if you've used the coupon because it associates your card number there with the coupon use.

You can use one unique coded coupon per card, so if you wanted, you could print 10 for 10 friends and they could all use it once, they could print 10 from their computer and share and so on.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:24 PM   #39
LanaJae
DIS Veteran

Here is a way to get a new code from the same computer.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:36 PM   #40
ShiPooOwner
Fan of WDW now and forever!

Quote:
Your CVS knowledge amazes me, LanaJae!

(I'm obviously a total flop at getting the Ready-fill booklet because every pharmacist I've asked either can't find them or says it's only for people who sign up. I finally gave up after the third one couldn't find it and wanted to TELL ME all about the program. )
ShiPooOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:50 PM   #41
momtosam
Oh, Schmootsie-poo!

Quote:
Here is a way to get a new code from the same computer.
Ooooooooh, that's cool!
Old 08-08-2009, 03:24 PM   #42
fofinia
DIS Veteran

Thanks Lana Jae! Pretty good they don't expire until 8/22. That's good cuz I'm not sure I have$50 worth of stuff to even buy this week!
Old 08-08-2009, 04:13 PM   #43
Ms.Grumpy
Sweet Home CHICAGO!

Quote:
Lana you never seem to amaze me! Thanks for being so kind and sharing with all of us.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:16 PM   #44
JustMickey
DIS Veteran

I got my candy today!!

I got 60 candy bars, 1 H&S Shampoo, 1 Suave for men body wash, 1 gallon of milk, 1 package of Bic mechanical pencils, and 1 bag of baked lays chips. I used the 4/20 and the 5/25 from cvs.com, $33.50 in coupons, and about $3 ECBs, and I got back $12 ECBs!! I guess I should also mention that I bought coupons for the candy sale on ebay for $4.77, but I'm soooo happy about my bag of candy!

OH BOY!

PTR
JustMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:08 PM   #45
LanaJae
DIS Veteran

Glad all of us have a coupon to use, too bad it we couldn't get it last week or the week before! I came up with $20.99 for tomorrow, but not $25 yet. I'm getting the makeup and three 7-Up 12-packs and using 3 of these $1 coupons (picture shows Cherry but coupon says "any" - I think this is an IE link): http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?...=JD&p=oLzSifnQ

ShiPoo - whenever any of them tell you that, take the add this week and point to the "just for asking" section. Both Woodbury stores will give you one anytime you are there when Craig is working at the new store or Luke at the old store. Don't know why the stores are being stingy with these.

Great job JustMickey!!! That was the best candy deal with those coupons, wish I had thought ahead, but it's really the last thing we need here.

I spent the first part of the week rolling and rolling at Walgreens and the last 2 days I've been doing a grocery store deal that's spend $30, get $15 and I've been getting close to even money, even ahead on some things. Only paying (after counting the $15 to use later) 25¢ a box for Kix and Honey Nut Cheerios, 25¢ a bag for any kind of Chex mix, 25¢ for tubs of frosting, 35¢ for cookie mix and -25¢ for Wishbone/Western dressing. All the coupons were printed at coupons.com and smartsource.com except for the dressing coupons. I have $75 in free groceries for the next 2 weeks now.

I got hassled terrible for IPs on that deal twice yesterday even after showing them that each coupon was water-marked and had it's own serial number. Left both stores feeling rotten about the whole thing and then I had this thought: What if people legitimately print IP coupons and then the store employees copy them to use and then blame it on the customer? I know that's paranoid, but after being treated so badly, I started to wonder why they were so mean. We have 4 computers that are networked in our house to a laser printer (my husband is a programmer and I was a database developer until I got sick so we've always had many computers).

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: