Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2009, 07:56 AM   #1
TiffanyK
DIS Veteran

New Menu with Complete Grocery List and Recipes

I posted another free, printable Menu/Grocery List/Recipes on my blog today. I wanted to let you know since several of you said it was helpful last week.

It includes a couple of crockpot meals, two meals where you double your effort and get dinner + 1 for the freezer. I also included some ideas for the vegetarians out there.

Here's the link: Menu/Grocery List/Recipes - week 2
Old 08-03-2009, 08:38 AM   #2
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?

Thanks so much for posting your link! I'm not a big cooker and we usually eat the same foods every week. Recently, we decided to eat out less and cook more but that means I have to come up with more meals I can make. I've just had a look at your menus and everything looks so very yummy!!

Thanks very much!

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"

May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!
Disneychix is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-03-2009, 09:11 AM   #3
skw444
DIS Veteran

Thanks so much! I printed out your week 1 menu to use this week. And I'll use your week 2 menu next week! We had the meatloaf last night...yummy!

9/07 POFQ w/free Dining
9/08 POFQ w/free Dining
9/11 POFQ w/free Dining
9/13 Windsor Hills
4/14 Bonnet Creek
skw444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:35 AM   #4
MACfamily4
Mouseketeer

I'm a teacher and go back to work on Wednesday. I promised myself that I would get organized with regard to meals and shopping weekly this school year. Today was my day to get it together. I can't BELIEVE I logged on this morning and found this. Thank you so much!!!

July 2004 Animal Kingdom Lodge and Disney Wonder; July 2007 All-Star Movies; July 2008 Disney Dolphin; June/July 2009 Wilderness Lodge; June 2011 Coronado Springs; July 2012 Beach Club; June/July 2014 Beach Club; November 2015 Beach Club
MACfamily4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:48 AM   #5
extremesoccermom
DIS Veteran

YUMMO!! Looks just as good as last weeks if not better. I am reaffirming my self to the South Beach way of life for health reasons and I think most of your ideas are adaptable with very little effort on my part. Thank you from this over worked MOM that just can't think of anything new or can't get organized enough to do this herself.
94 WL, 98 POFQ, 00 FW, 02 CS & offsite x2, 04 AKL & POR, 05 PC & ASMo, 06 POR, 07 Disneyland, SSR free DDP & Upgrade from PC, 08 OKW, 09 PC, AKV DVC, PC, 10 BLT MK view DCL, 11 Pop/AKV, 12 GCV, 13 Hawaii DVC, 14 Romania, Dream: DL Paris, Tokoyo

GOLD STAR POPCentury Fridge/Toaster Swap

extremesoccermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:12 AM   #6
Kanga+2Roos
Mouseketeer

Oh yum! Thanks for the link--I forwarded it to all the working moms in my life. What a great timesaver! I like the variety that you have & it allows everyone to get out of their rut.

Thanks again!
Kanga+2Roos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 02:00 PM   #7
TiffanyK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneychix View Post
Thanks so much for posting your link! I'm not a big cooker and we usually eat the same foods every week. Recently, we decided to eat out less and cook more but that means I have to come up with more meals I can make. I've just had a look at your menus and everything looks so very yummy!!

Thanks very much!
You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by skw444 View Post
Thanks so much! I printed out your week 1 menu to use this week. And I'll use your week 2 menu next week! We had the meatloaf last night...yummy!
That meatloaf is from the Prime Time Cafe in DHS. We ate the one I froze yesterday for lunch. I just put it frozen into the oven and cooked it for about 3 hours. Yum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACfamily4 View Post
I'm a teacher and go back to work on Wednesday. I promised myself that I would get organized with regard to meals and shopping weekly this school year. Today was my day to get it together. I can't BELIEVE I logged on this morning and found this. Thank you so much!!!
I hope you have a great year teaching! That's a hard job. The least you deserve is a menu and grocery list

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremesoccermom View Post
YUMMO!! Looks just as good as last weeks if not better. I am reaffirming my self to the South Beach way of life for health reasons and I think most of your ideas are adaptable with very little effort on my part. Thank you from this over worked MOM that just can't think of anything new or can't get organized enough to do this herself.
I've never done South Beach, but I'm glad to know the recipes are adaptable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanga+2Roos View Post
Oh yum! Thanks for the link--I forwarded it to all the working moms in my life. What a great timesaver! I like the variety that you have & it allows everyone to get out of their rut.

Thanks again!
Glad to get you out of a rut Thanks for sharing it with your friends!
Old 08-03-2009, 02:24 PM   #8
riverbendchick
Earning My Ears

I don't usually post, but, I just wanted to tell the OP thanks. I have been using the meal plan from last week and my family has loved it.
Thanks again
riverbendchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 02:34 PM   #9
toledo13
A dream is a wish your heart makes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffanyK View Post
I posted another free, printable Menu/Grocery List/Recipes on my blog today. I wanted to let you know since several of you said it was helpful last week.

It includes a couple of crockpot meals, two meals where you double your effort and get dinner + 1 for the freezer. I also included some ideas for the vegetarians out there.

Here's the link: Menu/Grocery List/Recipes - week 2

COOL! I have a foodie blog too- www.anniessimplelife.blogspot.com

Check out my recipes if you get a chance!
toledo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:38 AM   #10
TiffanyK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverbendchick View Post
I don't usually post, but, I just wanted to tell the OP thanks. I have been using the meal plan from last week and my family has loved it.
Thanks again
I'm glad your family is liking the menu and recipes! Thanks for letting me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by toledo13 View Post
COOL! I have a foodie blog too- www.anniessimplelife.blogspot.com

Check out my recipes if you get a chance!
Left you a comment on your blog and I'm following you on twitter
Old 08-04-2009, 12:29 PM   #11
OnePrincess
Mouseketeer

Wow! Thanks so much for posting this. We are in a huge food rut and this will be a huge help to us.
Oct 2008 - DL (HoJo's)
Nov/Dec 2014 - WDW
OnePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:30 PM   #12
BBGirl
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the great menu's. REALLY needed something new and have been wanting to freeze meals for later but never knew where to start this is just the kick-off I needed. Everything looks so good too. THANKS THANKS THANKS
AKV Dec 2013
ASMu Nov-Dec 2008
Pop Nov-Dec 2006
ASSp Nov-Dec 2005
ASMo July 2005
BBGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: